Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/jordan-branch-opens-return-bachelor/story?id=28731287

Still, she watched the show earlier this week, said that it really was as tense with Ashley I. as it seemed. However, she was happy to see her other former housemates. Whitney, who defended her to Ashley, should be the one who wins Soules' heart, she said.

"She's gotta be it. Seeing him with Whitney, I haven't seen him talk to anybody the way he talks to her," she said. "I just see it [as] meant to be."

• Love 2

Its going to be interesting to see how Fleiss tries to fake everyone out that Chris didn't pick Whitney when pretty much everyone can see that he does. 

For Ashley and JP, he got Ashley's sister to hate on JP but I can't see that working this time around as Chris family probably will love Whitney.  

• Love 1

I think Chris seems like a nice enough guy, but politically he's very conservative. I keep remembering that he's a big Rick Perry supporter (and to me, some the beliefs that would entail are pretty strongly felt).  If I knew Whitney was similarly inclined, I might think their relationship would have a good chance of success. But I'm not getting that vibe, nor does being a fertility nurse give much of a clue (though, perhaps, might make me think she might be a lot more liberal generally than Chris.) I think that kind of thing matters for a couple, especially if you're living in small town Iowa.

I don't know anything about Carly either but she seems like a much better match for him. Too bad he barely seems aware of her at all, even after the shared strip down.  He really only seems interested in a few of the women--Whitney, Britt and, maybe, Kaitlyn. I don't get the feeling that any of the others are on his radar at all yet.

If a spoiler I just read is true about next week I am in heaven. Apparently Chris takes Fake Ashley and Crazy Kelsey on the two on one date and sends them BOTH home. I can't wait to see that.

I just saw a commercial/preview that made it clear that the 2 on 1 is Kelsey and Ashley, so it's very possible. Let's hope.

• Love 1

That would be awesome, although part of me is a little suspicious that the producers would allow Chris to fell two of the biggest nutjobs/ratings cash cows in one swoop. At that rate, they'll need to let Samantha speak just to fill airtime.

• Love 1

I imagine the 2-on-1 date is probably at the end, after they've wrung EVERY.OUNCE.OF.DRAMA out of the other episode activities. 

My inability to see Carly as a good match for Chris is mostly because she's a cruise ship singer.  She's in the spotlight for all of her "work day".  She's not a background singer, or a singer/songwriter who can quietly go about their work in relative obscurity.  In fact, if she WAS a songwriter, a farm could be an awesome place.  But she hasn't said anything about being ready to leave her travelling office and settle down anywhere, or even change professions. 

This is also why I just can't see her as being the next Bachelorette. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 1

This is also why I just can't see her as being the next Bachelorette. 

If she became the next Bachelorette, just imagine the fun we could have with every date being cruise related.  Seasickness, eating contests, hot tubs galore!  The bachelors living smashed together in one tiny cabin!

No?  Too crazy?  I'm putting my money on Fleiss to go there, if she is the selected Bachelorette. LOL

• Love 2

If she became the next Bachelorette, just imagine the fun we could have with every date being cruise related.  Seasickness, eating contests, hot tubs galore!  The bachelors living smashed together in one tiny cabin!

No?  Too crazy?  I'm putting my money on Fleiss to go there, if she is the selected Bachelorette. LOL

Endless shrimp buffets!   Actually, Carly might be ideal because she can get away during the long winter to work, and Chris may be able to accompany her.   It could work.    Now, if we could just do something with her eyebrows,   correct her hair color, cut those ratty extensions out, and pry her Grandma's wardrobe out of her closet and replace it with something someone under  60 would wear,  she may be a contender.    I think she resembles a young Twiggy now. 

• Love 3
If a spoiler I just read is true about next week I am in heaven. Apparently Chris takes Fake Ashley and Crazy Kelsey on the two on one date and sends them BOTH home. I can't wait to see that.

RS already spoiled this, so I think it's true. (And I, likewise, will be on my couch with popcorn!)

The rest of what is supposed to happen this week:

Since Kelsey and Ashley I are sent home this week that leaves only one girl to be eliminated.  However, Megan apparently (according to RS) decides to leave on her own before the rose ceremony.  So that leaves no more room for eliminations and they end up not having a rose ceremony at all.

The 1-on-1 is with Becca.  Then Britt wins the group date rose and gets to dance with him at the Big and Rich concert.

Deciding to quit sounds like it would involve way to much mental energy for poor Megan. I'm going to guess that she gets distracted by something shiny, wanders off the property, and promptly forgets that she was even competing in a reality show to begin with.

• Love 15

Ashley and Kelsey each act like they have a lock on this thing. I can see Chris saying goodbye to both of them at the same time, them hyperventilating with mouths agape in shocked disbelief, walking away together spewing how they think he is making the biggest mistake of his life, only to claim 30 seconds later that they never liked him anyway and bond over the absurdity that classy gals like them would be a farmer's wife. As if! :)

Edited by KR Vermont
  • Love 2

And then two weeks later, both of them come back to tell Chris he made a mistake and they want back in so he can "get to know them" like he is suppose to. Chris will have a nervous breakdown, consult with Chris H. and cancel the rose ceremony to go outside and do a Mesnick over the balcony. SPOILER ALERT! Heh.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 4

RS already spoiled this, so I think it's true. (And I, likewise, will be on my couch with popcorn!)

The rest of what is supposed to happen this week:

Since Kelsey and Ashley I are sent home this week that leaves only one girl to be eliminated.  However, Megan apparently (according to RS) decides to leave on her own before the rose ceremony.  So that leaves no more room for eliminations and they end up not having a rose ceremony at all.

The 1-on-1 is with Becca.  Then Britt wins the group date rose and gets to dance with him at the Big and Rich concert.

Don't tell me "Big and Rich" is a country act.  or do tell me, because I'm too apathetic to google it.

Oh,  can't wait to see Kardassless go, but Kelsy is golden.    She needs at least 2 more weeks to really cogitate and get all crazy like. 

And then two weeks later, both of them come back to tell Chris he made a mistake and they want back in so he can "get to know them" like he is suppose to. Chris will have a nervous breakdown, consult with Chris H. and cancel the rose ceremony to go outside and do a Mesnick over the balcony. SPOILER ALERT! Heh.

LOL.    Except Chris has a pot belly.   One needs a flat abdomen to really pull off  a Mesnick.   Otherwise, it will just look like he's constipated.   Oh wait, that's Chris' de facto look.

Big & Rich is indeed a very successful country music duo.  Very wide appeal, even to non-country fans.  In fact, John Rich was the winner of a recent "Celebrity Apprentice".  Very talented, very smart and a very good looking guy.

Chris will have a nervous breakdown, consult with Chris H. and cancel the rose ceremony to go outside and do a Mesnick over the balcony. SPOILER ALERT! Heh.

I'd rather he did a Putz over the balcony and then just kept running, even on broken legs. Of course, Krazy Kelsey would be waiting in the bushes, lock him and his broken legs in her spare bedroom, and cackle endlessly to non-existent cameras to "tune in next week at 8" while torturing him Misery-style.

• Love 5

Oh,  can't wait to see Kardassless go, but Kelsy is golden.    She needs at least 2 more weeks to really cogitate and get all crazy like.

I'm afraid she already accomplished the "all crazy like" in one episode, this past Monday.

• Love 1

Oh, I think there's more crazy to tap.   Indeed I do.  

I don't think I've seen many seasons without a country act.   Hell, the Jillian season had a built in country act/contestant.    Can't we get a candidate just once who likes death metal?    Not because I like death metal, but it would be somewhat...refreshing?

• Love 3

Country acts & light pop always have an obligatory romantic tune to croon.  Because the music MUST be crooned....so the couple can slowly sway back in forth on a phonebook-sized pedestal.....While being crooned to....

Seriously, it's all about the crooning. 

• Love 4

I'm glad if Ashley and Kelsey's "stories" are played out tomorrow and they go home. The editors will soon be busy with the drama for Britt's dramatic break with Chris and Jade's Big Reveal and who-knows-what else with someone we haven't even noticed yet (for example, Samantha...who?).

Edited by Padma

Can't we get a candidate just once who likes death metal?    Not because I like death metal, but it would be somewhat...refreshing?

I do like death metal, that would be awesome!!!

• Love 1

Five of the 11 go home tonight! It sounds so good!

Then that leaves the six that my local news announcer said come to Iowa, where she, the newscaster, gets a "one-on-one" date with Chris. News tonight at 10!

If Samantha goes home, I wonder if TPTB will give her the gratis TH she hasn't had yet.

I do like death metal, that would be awesome!!!

That's gotta be hard to dance to. Not that any of these people can dance anyway.

Edited by saber5055

11 down to 6 in one night. I wonder if the producers thought Chris was a dud and were okay with ending it all sooner (maybe adding an extra ATFR or something, if required). Does that mean that after getting her special B&R one-on-one, then Megan leaving voluntarily tonight, Britt chose to leave next? 

11 down to 6 in one night. I wonder if the producers thought Chris was a dud and were okay with ending it all sooner (maybe adding an extra ATFR or something, if required). 

This is really two weeks' worth of eliminations in one episode, because last week's rose ceremony was moved to this week to give plenty of screen time to Kelsey's antics.

Edited by chocolatine

Andi's upcoming airtime, according to RealitySteve:

Andi is not “the frontrunner” for the “Bachelorette” like some gossip site reported last week. She’s not even in consideration. Really? You really think Andi is going to be the “Bachelorette” in back-to-back seasons? Not a chance. Sorry to burst your bubble.Here’s what I can tell you as to why Andi was there. Andi filmed a sit down interview with Chris Harrison last week to talk about her breakup with Josh. That interview is either going to air during this Sunday’s episode, or next Monday’s episode. Josh was not part of the interview, so yeah, I’m sure that’ll be fun hearing one side of the story
Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2015/02/09/the-bachelor-chris-spoilers-episode-6-preview-and-in-la/#6gCECGj43CD5w4Vm.99

Chris' blog on People is pretty revealing, IMHO for this stage of the game.  Maybe its cause I know the spoilers from Reality Steve but it he seems like Chris is pretty much confirming the following:

1. Britt takes one look at life in a small town Iowa and runs all the way back to LA

2. Jade's playboy past comes into play on hometown dates

And good luck to him doing damage control the next week or so with Whitney. 

• Love 3

Chris' blog on People is pretty revealing, IMHO for this stage of the game.  Maybe its cause I know the spoilers from Reality Steve but it he seems like Chris is pretty much confirming the following:

1. Britt takes one look at life in a small town Iowa and runs all the way back to LA

2. Jade's playboy past comes into play on hometown dates

And good luck to him doing damage control the next week or so with Whitney. 

Yeah, "I was thinking about you the entire time I was kissing/groping/ ___ing the others, babe."  Taking Becca to F2 should be in his favor in that account though -- she was nervous about people seeing her kiss on TV. No way she's going to want people to think she had sex for the first time with cameras nearby. So Chris can at least reassure Whitney *somewhat* about those overnights.

I said it on the B'ette board, anything to keep those 15 minutes going. I will bet anything that "source" is her or from her camp. Good luck with that, Andi! No one likes you after how you treated Nick and how you proved to be a fake.

I agree about her being the "source" and it was easy for some to run with it with her conveniently in LA this week. But I can definitely believe RS's scoop that it's to talk about the breakup and I'll prefer they do it then than have her hog up screentime at the ATFR special. Interesting that it's just her side of things. Guess Josh wanted no part of this at all.

• Love 1

No one likes you after how you treated Nick and how you proved to be a fake

Not quite true.  I actually liked her MORE once she dumped the conniving sleaze bag Nick.   Not every watcher was rooting for him.  Though I didn't see Andi as fake through most of her season, she did become a little false to me after the show ended, so I can't argue with that part too strenuously.

Though I am curious to see what she says to Chris H. 

• Love 5

Jades Playboy past is nothing for her or Chris' dumb ass to be ashamed of. She's comported herself far more decently than he has. Whitney is a hard assed bitch with a brain who is far too good for Chris. Don't let that baby voice fool you, that one is a world beater.

Carly has officially overtaken Kaitlen as the narrator. I think she's B ette

• Love 2

Our local newscaster did her segment on Chris and the b-ettes in Iowa last night. It was filmed in October, one month into the season. I remember because that means Chris had to leave for LA in September, right at the start of harvesting those 6,000 acres of corn/beans.

But I digress. This news gal went to the date in Des Moines. The date was freaking PLAYING HOCKEY. Because, you know, nothing says Iowa farm country like hockey. Britt, Carley and Kaitlyn were on the date. When interviewed, Chris gave the same old same ole canned speech: Yes, he really could find his wife, he's looking for love, yada yada. But his eyes did light up when the interviewer, who is quite pretty, said she married an Iowa farm boy so it could happen for Chris. 

Carley was very perky and talkative.  She said her dad was from Iowa so she was "really excited" to be in there. Kaitlyn said something about being in the west, how all the western states are like home (HUH?). Then she added she's from Canada so grew up on skates. Because the film clip showed Chris falling down countless times.

Britt was not interviewed nor shown in the segment. 

Fleiss just tweeted out a "thanks" for the great ratings and asking for help in picking out the next bachelorette.  

I don't think he's serious but it kinda curious that he is technically asking.

I think like Reality Steve has said, it will come down to how the contenders from this season are edited on "Women Tell All".    Personally I think they are looking at Britt, Carly and Kaitlyn but doubt Kaitlyn can get past the ABC executives who have the final decision. 

Edited to add that I think Carly being from a bachelor/ette family will play in her favor.  If I remember correctly brother Zak was very well liked in his season by Chris Harrison and company.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1

I was wondering if Carly's overwhelming amount of screentime these last 2 episode had anything to do with that. Kailtyn has become pretty invisible and Britt barely gets screentime if she's not with Chris.

Finally seeing the first half of last night's show. I know that the spoilers are all about Chris choosing Whitney, but I'm disappointed…I think Becca is a better fit for him, although on the young side.

I think we all fell in love with Becca last night. The closing credits scene was really cute.

• Love 3

I remember now one of the b-ettes was Zak's sister, but couldn't tell which was which when there were 30 of them. So it's Carly? That's interesting news ...

Kaitlyn would be a fun b-ette except she can't keep the potty in her mouth, she keeps letting it out, even during her rap song.

Hey! Big and Rich's "Save a Horse" just came on my radio station. HA HA! Gives me deja vu.

Finally seeing the first half of last night's show. I know that the spoilers are all about Chris choosing Whitney, but I'm disappointed…I think Becca is a better fit for him, although on the young side.

I think you've hit on Becca's story arc the remaining time she's on the show:  will Chris choose her, despite her youth?!   Well that and her virginity.

Not quite true.  I actually liked her MORE once she dumped the conniving sleaze bag Nick.   Not every watcher was rooting for him.  Though I didn't see Andi as fake through most of her season, she did become a little false to me after the show ended, so I can't argue with that part too strenuously.

Though I am curious to see what she says to Chris H. 

I never really liked Nick but the way she treated him during the ATFR was disgusting. If Nick had been a woman I am 1000000% sure people would've been calling for the Bachelor's head. It doesn't take much to act with kindness towards someone you claim to have cared about. She was cold and even got her friends to bad mouth him and it's nagl. She was phony from the start. Eric saw it and she went ballistic. She is the worst.

No way. Carly is too insecure and gossipy for the gig. I can't see many guys lining up to date her tbh. Ashley at least had an appeal. Carly is just an emotional mess. 

Edited by FireFoxy
  • Love 2

I think Britt stuck around just long enough to realize that, no, she wasn't going to The Maldives or Bali but, instead, was going to Iowa.

I imagine that inner monologue went something like this "What the fuckity fuck, I am out of here!"  and her dialogue with Chris "It's not you, it's not me and it sure as hell not the French Riviera, see ya!".

• Love 7

I agree Carly is insecure and catty, but she's being heavily featured, she's sympathetic, she's make over able , and she comes off very down to earth. I think after the last one, they want a girl the audience can relate better to.

• Love 2