Type keyword(s) to search

The Slatons in the Media: Anything for a Dollar

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Interesting story. None of it surprises me. If any of it's true, I'll bet TLC isn't happy with Big T. 

I bet TLC knew when things happened, but didn't worry about it until the stories came out.    The nasty look on Tammy's face when she found out Chris was getting his surgery showed exactly the nasty type of person she is.   She might have faked saying she was happy for him, but her face said she was angry.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Maisiesmom said:

Her face always looks angry to me-can't really tell if and when she is happy.

Yeah, that's like her resting face.  The weight of her cheeks pulls down her mouth into a constant frown.  Hard to tell what kind of mood she's in.  

ETA:  Also, the forehead bump pushes her eyebrows down.  That magnifies the angry look.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, slasherboy said:

Amy is expecting another baby! Due date is July 18, 2022. Check it out on her Instagram.

Not surprised. I doubt she'll be trying to lose any more weight. I just hope this kid doesn't look like her. Gage looks like his dad.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, slasherboy said:

Amy is expecting another baby! Due date is July 18, 2022. Check it out on her Instagram.

So let me see if I've got this. Amy had bariatric surgery & was told to wait 2 years to get pregnant. She waited approximately 4 months. She is now pregnant with baby # 2, & baby # 1 won't even be 2 years old when baby # 2 is born. Is my timeline correct?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Amy had enough issues the last pregnancy, so now she's having another one?    The risk factors for her and the baby are so bad.  Isn't she diabetic?   I bet her blood pressure and cholesterol are sky high too. 

The Kentucky weight loss doctor must be desperate for publicity to still deal with this family.        I'm betting if Amy gets through this pregnancy, that she'll have more kids in rapid succession.   

I'm wondering if Amy will have problems finding an obstetrician for this pregnancy, she's the highest risk patient I can imagine.   The doctors don't have to accept you as a patient either.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

The risk factors for her and the baby are so bad.   

Just being a child of Amy's is a risk factor.

If I was Amy's weight loss doctor I'd tell her go find another doctor. How many times is she going to get pregnant during her "weight loss journey"?

She is just as much of a loser as Tammy. I'm so looking forward to "I Am Shauna Rae."  I'm so over  T&A.

• Love 4

These sisters continue to make stupid choices. Amy is just going to gain a lot of weight back instead of focusing on her health and having another child a year or two down the road. 
Amy can barely handle one kid. She doesn’t work but can’t find time to clean and organize her house. Her house doesn’t look any better since the professional cleaners came through. How is she ever going to be able to handle a toddler and an infant? 

Edited by Ria
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, Ria said:

Amy can barely handle one kid

Why does she find it necessary to have another baby? Is this a tradition? What happens to the Slatons when the show gets cancelled and there is no more TLC paycheck?

These people are so stupid. Living in the moment as "You tube sensations" and reality tv "stars." 

I'm not even religious but I feel like forming a "prayer chain" for the unborn baby. 😊

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Ria said:

These sisters continue to make stupid choices. Amy is just going to gain a lot of weight back instead of focusing on her health and having another child a year or two down the road. 
Amy can barely handle one kid. She doesn’t work but can’t find time to clean and organize her house. Her house doesn’t look any better since the professional cleaners came through. How is she ever going to be able to handle a toddler and an infant? 

So true. I was watching a repeat. Amy was proudly talking about how Gage is crawling. The camera scans down to the floor to show sweet baby Gage crawling and there is dirt and small particles all over the floor. So gross.

• Love 6

My guess is the future for Amy is popping out as many kids as she can manage, no matter what the cost to herself, and the poor babies.    Amy will be eating through her surgery (constant overeating of high calorie food can do this), and I bet she's well on the way to that.         Chris is going to eat through his surgery I bet, and end up even bigger too. .    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Just being a child of Amy's is a risk factor.

In the behind the scenes show, she& Tammy are using a blender to make things for Gage, and they both use HIS spoon to taste them, and then feed him with the SAME spoon!  That both of them had in their mouths!

5 minutes ago, auntjess said:

In the behind the scenes show, she& Tammy are using a blender to make things for Gage, and they both use HIS spoon to taste them, and then feed him with the SAME spoon!  That both of them had in their mouths!

Disgusting! I don't know how Amy could let anything near Gage's mouth that Tammy had her tongue on.

If I lived in Kentucky I would be so pissed off at TLC for featuring these low life examples of what most people are NOT like in Kentucky. 

And if anyone else read the article posted a couple days ago about Tammy's ex Phillip stating that Tammy smelled real bad and so did her house. Not surprised but damn these Slaton's need to go. They are getting paid to be a freak show. And when those babies grow up, well, there it is, all available for them to see. Their mom Amy farting, burping,cussing, cockroaches crawling on the walls, mice in the kitchen cupboards. Their Aunt Tammy looking gross to the max. Sexting men in chat rooms. What a clan of morons.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is the future for Amy is popping out as many kids as she can manage, no matter what the cost to herself, and the poor babies.    Amy will be eating through her surgery, and I bet she's well on the way to that.         Chris is going to eat through his surgery I bet.    

When you say "eat through their surgery," do you mean undoing the benefits of bariatric surgery and gaining all the weight back? Because all I'm picturing is them sluggishly trying to shove food in their mouths as the anesthesiologist is trying to get them to count backwards from ten....

• LOL 15
19 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is the future for Amy is popping out as many kids as she can manage, no matter what the cost to herself, and the poor babies.    Amy will be eating through her surgery, and I bet she's well on the way to that.         Chris is going to eat through his surgery I bet.    

She said in the Instagram post that she’s having a cesarean section and she’s getting her tubes tied when this one is born.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Kid said:

She said in the Instagram post that she’s having a cesarean section and she’s getting her tubes tied when this one is born.

I'll bet a triple decker BLT sandwich and 4 hot fudge sundaes that Amy will NOT get her tubes tied. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, monagatuna said:

When you say "eat through their surgery," do you mean undoing the benefits of bariatric surgery and gaining all the weight back? Because all I'm picturing is them sluggishly trying to shove food in their mouths as the anesthesiologist is trying to get them to count backwards from ten....

No, after bariatric surgery, no matter what kind, if you eat constantly, high calorie stuff, and you can go way over the calorie amount, and eating way too much hurts at first (dumping syndrome), but eventually you can stretch your stomach out.   

I believe nothing this family says, on any subject.   If there is any surgery after c-section, I bet it will be a tummy tuck if Amy can find a doctor to do it.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If there is any surgery after c-section, I bet it will be a tummy tuck if Amy can find a doctor to do it.  

And don't forget Amy wanted some "work" done on her face too. 

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

No, after bariatric surgery, no matter what kind, if you eat constantly, high calorie stuff, and you can go way over the calorie amount, and eating way too much hurts at first (dumping syndrome), but eventually you can stretch your stomach out.   

I believe nothing this family says, on any subject.   If there is any surgery after c-section, I bet it will be a tummy tuck if Amy can find a doctor to do it.  

Oh god so you literally meant not eating during the surgery but physically eating through your own organs! OUCH!

Yes, if you are very determined, and overeat high calorie items constantly, you will stretch your stomach back out.   It takes constant effort to ruin the weight loss surgeries, but it's very possible. Dr. Now had one patient who destroyed three different surgeries, and looked bigger after the third surgery than at the beginning.   

I'm sure Amy and Chris will ruin their own surgery outcomes, and make every resource and surgery they've been given useless.     When Dr. Procter refuses to work with the sisters any longer, and then the second surgeon in Kentucky throws Tammy out, then you know that Tammy is hopeless.   I think Amy only lost enough to get pregnant the first time, and now again, and will soon be back to her old size. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

then the second surgeon in Kentucky throws Tammy out, then you know that Tammy is hopeless.   

We already know she's hopeless. 

I am hoping TLC starts featuring series with other folks with physical problems/abnormalities besides morbid obesity. 

We need to learn about other peoples medical conditions and hopefully become more educated and accepting of people who are not the 'norm". 

Phuck the 1000 pound sisters. They have have shown me greed, selfishness, stupidity, and opportunistic personalities. 

Please TLC, give us some series about REAL people who didn't EAT their way into health problems. I am so not liking these fat Slaton fame whores. GO AWAY. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Quoting the article on tvshowsace.com:

"Our source tells us the whole storyline involving Tammy Slaton calling her family to come and get her was made up by TLC. The facility kicked Tammy out. Not wanting the other side of this story to get out, our source confirms TLC paid the nurse hush money not to go public with the fact that Tammy hit them."

Am I surprised? No!

Tammy...get the hell off TV. Get the hell off YouTube. Get the hell off Instagram. Just go away. We don't like you. We don't care about you (we used to but not anymore). Go order more food and use your "BBW" chatrooms to find love. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Not wanting the other side of this story to get out, our source confirms TLC paid the nurse hush money not to go public with the fact that Tammy hit them."

Don't see why TLC would care.  It would be an even better story line, since most people don't like Tammy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I had a gastric bypass almost 20 yrs ago, can confirm that drinking a giant sweet drink like Amy drank at Tammy's birthday brunch would almost certainly cause "dumping syndrome" and if it were me if feel so sick I'd have to lie down. How she consumed 3 I'll never know. In addition, all that sugar would send blood sugar soaring, which causes the body to dump more insulin into your system to fix it, which causes blood sugar to plummet, which is extremely dangerous & can cause you to pass out or at worse, become comatose.  Ok that's it for serious medical talk LOL. 

I know many ppl who have had WLS.  Depending on how big they were at the start, you have to be realistic. They'll all be better off but likely won't become thin. Amy is at 265, that's 150 lb loss. That's pretty good!  And I'll bet she loses some more too.  She didn't gain with Gage, lost 50 lbs after.  As Gage starts eating real ppl food I hope she structures 3 mostly "real meals" a day, but I guess I should shut up, since I had Chick fil-a nuggets for dinner tonight. I'm abt 170 lbs but it's a constant struggle of course.  

That therapist the Dr sent Tammy to see was a real doozy. I mean, c'mon man!  I'd shut down & tell her I'm ready to go home too.  Seriously.  Yikes.

Tammy watches My 600 Lb Life & sees how even immobile poundicipants have lover/caregivers. That's what she wants.  Gay, straight, whatever. She wants someone to sex her up, clean her up, keep house, cook, and somehow push her around to get her nails done, shop, etc.  Although once in a while there's a glimmer of a reasonable human person there, mostly she's just infuriating to watch. Makes her sister manage her meds, get her food, clean her house, do her laundry. Amy should stop being lazy?  Family should be grateful she's not immobile?  Tia knew what she was getting into & push her ass around?  She says this stuff.  Does she ever thank Michael for pushing her hugeness around?  

The BBW King.  Hmmm.  My bet is that he was tapping into her fan base to somehow make bank.  He threatens her, she gets protection order, she continues to speak to him.  Yeah, sounds about right....

Oh well, that's it for my ramblings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Here's a scene from the next episode.  Tammy's still sitting in the van.  Instead of ignoring her, the family gathers around and tries to coax her out.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S58_hmbXbUM

Good grief. The woman is 35 years old. If she wants to pout in the van, let her sit there by herself. The entire show has become the family revolving around this one horrible woman-child. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
On 1/5/2022 at 4:39 PM, Snarkastikate said:

I had a gastric bypass almost 20 yrs ago, can confirm that drinking a giant sweet drink like Amy drank at Tammy's birthday brunch would almost certainly cause "dumping syndrome" and if it were me if feel so sick I'd have to lie down. How she consumed 3 I'll never know. In addition, all that sugar would send blood sugar soaring, which causes the body to dump more insulin into your system to fix it, which causes blood sugar to plummet, which is extremely dangerous & can cause you to pass out or at worse, become comatose.  Ok that's it for serious medical talk LOL. 

I know many ppl who have had WLS.  Depending on how big they were at the start, you have to be realistic. They'll all be better off but likely won't become thin. Amy is at 265, that's 150 lb loss. That's pretty good!  And I'll bet she loses some more too.  She didn't gain with Gage, lost 50 lbs after.  As Gage starts eating real ppl food I hope she structures 3 mostly "real meals" a day, but I guess I should shut up, since I had Chick fil-a nuggets for dinner tonight. I'm abt 170 lbs but it's a constant struggle of course.  

Totally agree with you on the dumping. I’m 22 yrs out, lost 150 initially & maintained pretty much except the past 3 yrs or so. I went from 300 to 150, then started inching back up to 160 & THEN did alot of bad eating during lockdown & worry about my LEO husband in SoCal & went up to 185! I’m glad to report that I’ve been on a keto/ low-carb diet since April 1, 2021 & as of today weigh 133! I’ve never weighed this little in my adult life! The family on this show think they won’t have to watch their diet after surgery but they are so wrong! Plus you really need to take advantage of the surgery your first year out because weight loss slows down after that (the “honeymoon period”). PS I’m only 5’ tall. 

• Love 18
On 1/4/2022 at 7:10 PM, chenoa333 said:

We already know she's hopeless. 

I am hoping TLC starts featuring series with other folks with physical problems/abnormalities besides morbid obesity. 

We need to learn about other peoples medical conditions and hopefully become more educated and accepting of people who are not the 'norm". 

It might not ever be made but there’s a tv production company looking to make a show about people who’ve had bad outcomes from either the gastric bypass surgery or subsequent reconstructive plastic surgery. I submitted an application regarding my messed up plastic. It’s been a few months since I’ve heard back so I’m not too optimistic. 

Edited by LoreliLee
  • Love 2

I watched that clip.   Disgusting behavior by Tammy, and why did Amy have her baby at this scene?    I'm only guessing at his first words, and they'll all be filthy.

When Amy had three big sugary drinks at the drag show, that told me that Amy is cheating big time.   She doesn't even seem to get sick from all of that, so to me that means she's eating like that all of the time, and ruining her surgery.           

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I watched that clip.   Disgusting behavior by Tammy, and why did Amy have her baby at this scene?    I'm only guessing at his first words, and they'll all be filthy.      

Tammy is unredeemably nasty and abusive to her family.  And yes, I wouldn’t be surprised if Gage refers to Amy as “b****” instead of “Mommy”.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

So Big T won't get out of the van. Fine. Leave her big ass in there. I swear she's a 35 year old toddler. She said she didn't want to come-they should have left her at home.The family should order some food for delivery and tell her she can't have any unless she comes in the house (which looks pretty nice) and watch how fast she wants in.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
On 1/2/2022 at 11:51 AM, Maisiesmom said:

Her face always looks angry to me-can't really tell if and when she is happy.

She does smile -  when someone farts. Yeah, funniest thing in the world. She even throws her head back with laughter. Good grief.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Breedom said:

She does smile -  when someone farts. Yeah, funniest thing in the world. She even throws her head back with laughter. Good grief.

Good point. She is so childish in so many ways. 

• Love 5
On 1/3/2022 at 1:56 PM, chenoa333 said:

Why does she find it necessary to have another baby? Is this a tradition? What happens to the Slatons when the show gets cancelled and there is no more TLC paycheck?

These people are so stupid. Living in the moment as "You tube sensations" and reality tv "stars." 

I'm not even religious but I feel like forming a "prayer chain" for the unborn baby. 😊

I think Michael has an actual JOB he goes to every day.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I think Michael has an actual JOB he goes to every day.

Yes. He works night shift somewhere. Amy has mentioned that a few times.

Amy's brother Chris works full time somewhere too. 

• Love 5

I'm hoping that the locations where they have public screaming and swearing are closed.

I can't imagine most people wanting to be within screaming and swearing distance of this crew.    Can you imagine being on vacation, and the place you went to eat had something like the family meltdown going on.     

I bet Tammy's real motivation for refusing to stay in close quarters at the cabin is that she knows the family will want her to actually try to move around, and she expects to be waited on, do her social media postings, and her selfies to communicate with her 'fans'. 

And judging from the previews for next week, she can party with whoever those guys are, and drink massive amounts of booze.   That mason jar of drink looks like antifreeze.     Wonder where they found the guys for the hotel party scene?   Or is it the rest of the film crew that haven't been on TV yet?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8

My guess is the 'restraining order' was a storyline, and so was the harassment.   Unless someone finds an actual application for a restraining order, I don't believe it exists, or was ever applied for.    Can you imagine a judge actually granting a restraining order for someone who lives in Kentucky, against someone who lives days away?    

• Love 9
On 1/12/2022 at 3:32 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm hoping that the locations where they have public screaming and swearing are closed.

I can't imagine most people wanting to be within screaming and swearing distance of this crew.    Can you imagine being on vacation, and the place you went to eat had something like the family meltdown going on.     

I bet Tammy's real motivation for refusing to stay in close quarters at the cabin is that she knows the family will want her to actually try to move around, and she expects to be waited on, do her social media postings, and her selfies to communicate with her 'fans'. 

And judging from the previews for next week, she can party with whoever those guys are, and drink massive amounts of booze.   That mason jar of drink looks like antifreeze.     Wonder where they found the guys for the hotel party scene?   Or is it the rest of the film crew that haven't been on TV yet?  

Part of them are DEFINITELY either people BBW KING picked up off the street ("HEY! You want to Partay?") or  production put a sign on that grocery store window like they did to find Tisa.

• LOL 5
59 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Here’s the thing though. If she supposedly had a restraining against him, why on earth would she want him to go on the family vacation where the rest of the family clearly would not want him there? It doesn’t make sense.

It makes sense if she DID NOT have a restraining order though.

Of course, NONE of it makes any sense - common or otherwise.  I think the ship is starting to sink under the weight of the SS Tammy.

Funny too in the irony of it all.  The fambly starts sucking off the 1000 pound sisterS and it ends up with ONE sister that weighs a 1000 pounds. Although if Amy doesn't watch it, she'll be right back where she started.

Make it stawp, baby tap dancing Jeebus!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

It makes sense if she DID NOT have a restraining order though.

Of course, NONE of it makes any sense - common or otherwise.  I think the ship is starting to sink under the weight of the SS Tammy.

Funny too in the irony of it all.  The fambly starts sucking off the 1000 pound sisterS and it ends up with ONE sister that weighs a 1000 pounds. Although if Amy doesn't watch it, she'll be right back where she started.

Make it stawp, baby tap dancing Jeebus!

Tammy is full of Chucky Burgers, excuses and lies.

Can you imagine Tammy and BBW King holed up in the cabin eating and hollering with everyone else in earshot? I mean we’ve already covered that she is selfish as the day is long, but this alleged story takes it to a whole new level.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Sproutlet said:

TLC posted the episode description for January 24th. Apparently, Amy gets a "rude awakening" when she goes for a checkup with Dr. Procter.

That should be fun!  With all those cheat days we’ve seen on camera (who’s she kidding, every day is an Amy Cheat Day!) I can already see Dr. Proctor’s disappointed look.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

Dr. Proctor’s disappointed look.

Dang, I really like my screen name, and it's probably too long, but 'DrProctorsDisappointedLook'  would be a great name for anybody needing a new one.  :)

• LOL 12
  • Love 3