Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Katarina Rostova (No. 3)

• Start Topic

Being knocked unconscious by mommy's henchman Berdy is the ultimate way to say: "let's be a family again"!

Forget saying goodbye to Liz, did Agnes bother ask: what happened to the table?

Those dumb ass Feds must have been trained by Ressler. No need to bother call your superior immediately when a stranger shows up.

No cameras in front of Liz's apartment to see the shooting?

A few weeks ago, someone here mentioned Park's eyes and this episode they stuck out big time!

Look at Ressler standing next to Red like a proud goon. Promising to kill someone. And at the end, Red makes him look stupid by having his guy use his name. Now the "Don" has become sinister( with newbie Park) to erase a man's memory.

WTF! The Kazanjian brothers never heard of Enterprise car rental?   

Yes Liz! You are a Rostova and probably doesn't care two FBI agents and two auto body workers had to be killed for the "family cause" and ruse on Red.

The receptionist should have told Red: " we have guns too!"

Aram just happens to remember random Berdy Chernov, who is Gregory Flynn, who gave agent Park his name (made sure to tell her there's two "Ns"). What a small, wonderful TV world!

Red looking over to see Park next to him and having to ask her how long she's been there was funny (but a cheap excuse to have Park only be there just to tell Red about meeting Flynn). The least Red could have done was give her bus fare!

Liz and Tom had serious free time to study the building and make a small access to the city underground utility chase.

Red's wish for a "beautiful/peaceful" death may be here soon!

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 5

I guessed Katerina was still alive based on the incredibly bad acting when she being was "shot".

So Katerina planned all along for these 2 brothers to come into town, outfit an SUV with extra front support, while she drove a random car down a sideroad to be impacted by the SUV (that was lying in wait) followed by 'shooting' Katerina and hauling away her body -- all in order to fool Reddington into thinking that she was dead.

I can't believe Reddington actually bought that song and dance.  Even he had to question the randomness of these 2 hitters knowing that was the path of her exit from the building.

And Reddington whipping up a pair of goons completely kitted out as FBI officers on a moment's notice.  That was some bullshit there too.

The only thing missing from this episode was Lizzie stating that she "was done with Reddington".   Again.

I seriously doubt that Tom and Lizzie scouted the building.  I seriously doubt that Lizzie would remember scouting the building.

No sign of Agnes (though we get a couple of mentions and a phone call), and no sign of the dogs or Robert Vesco's cat.  :)

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

So Katerina planned all along for these 2 brothers to come into town, outfit an SUV with extra front support, while she drove a random car down a sideroad to be impacted by the SUV (that was lying in wait) followed by 'shooting' Katerina and hauling away her body -- all in order to fool Reddington into thinking that she was dead.

And the $64million dollar question.......... How did she or they know Reddington would be there to see the fake killing? She just escaped with the help of Keene and there was no indication that Red was even in close proximity to this comic book caper.

Edited by preeya
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, edhopper said:

Liz turns on Red....again. Make up your damn mind.

At this point if turning on Red will give me some answers as to who he is and why he's doing what he's doing I don't care anymore.  The EP has stated that when we find out who Red is then that will be the end of this show.  Please let us find out at the end of this season.

13 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

No sign of Agnes (though we get a couple of mentions and a phone call), and no sign of the dogs or Robert Vesco's cat.  🙂

I don't know about the cat or dog, but "grandma" took Agnes to her friend's house.  They showed her in the backseat sitting in a car seat.

So when Katerina got hit how did Dembe know those two guys were the Whatever brothers and stopped Red from getting out of the car? If Katarina just hired them to look like they were from the townsend directive?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, pnkj1208 said:

So when Katerina got hit how did Dembe know those two guys were the Whatever brothers and stopped Red from getting out of the car?

Maybe Dembe was in on it, too. This show makes Scandal look like a straight ahead cop procedural.

That flight from Colorado to DC was mighty quick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

So when's Tom coming back? It's been long enough already.

When New Amsterdam gets canceled? 

I see a lot of critiques like, how unrealistic was this scene or that, but I don't expect a fantasy show like The Blacklist to be based in realism.  It's a fun, totally "out there" show that has implausible plots and characters, and I like it.    If people want gritty realism I'm sure there are other procedurals to watch.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Just my 2 cents said:

I don't know about the cat or dog, but "grandma" took Agnes to her friend's house.  They showed her in the backseat sitting in a car seat.

I must have missed that -- it was in the 1st couple of minutes of the episode, and I was already bored.

Katarina wants to be just like family again -- you remember all those times at family get-togethers when you knock out your daughter with a blow to the head by one of your goons that causes your daughter to fall and crush a coffee table.

The CGI blood from when Berdy shot that FBI guy in the street looked so badly done -- what are they running out of money on this show ?  Even worse -- the bullet appeared to have magically angled up from the direction that Berdy's gun was pointed.   The 2nd shot looked even faker than the first one.

The timeline shenanigans this episode were ridiculous -- do the writer's even think about what they are writing when they decide these little trans-continental side trips ?

-- Post Office team searches through all the files from Orion, Lizzie grabs the file with Katarina's picture on it and heads home, where she gets knocked unconscious
-- Lizzie wakes up in Katarina's apartment while Katarina drives Agnes to Beth's house for a sleepover.
-- Reddington determines that they need to talk to Krilov
-- Berdy kills the 2 FBI agents outside Lizzie's apartment
-- Ressler flies to Colorado and gets Krilov out of Supermax prison
-- Reddington and Dembe visit Lizzie's apartment and discovers the missing FBI agents' car (I guess this means Reddington took his sweet time because it would have taken 6-7 hours for Ressler to arrange a flight and go to Colorado -- what the hell was Reddington doing all that time)
-- Park questions Katarina and Berdy
-- Katarina removes the gag from Lizzie and they have a chat
-- Ressler returns from Colorado with Krilov (at least another 6-7 hours of travel time)
-- Katarina shows Ilya Koslov to Lizzie to prove that Reddington is lying
-- The Kazanjian brothers show up at that garage, kill 2 people and demand an upgrade to a SUV in 30 minutes (or it's free, like a pizza delivery)
-- Reddington, Ressler, Park, Krilov and Dembe fly to New York from D.C. and go to Chinatown to see Tongji
-- Katarina and Lizzie continue to chat
-- Reddington, Ressler, Park, Krilov and Dembe fly back from New York to D.C., and for plot convenience Park ends up in the limo with Reddington (but for some reason Ressler goes straight back to the Post Office) before Reddington kicks her out of the limo and calls for backup
-- Lizzie calls Cooper to say she is ok
-- The Kazanjian brothers are ok with the new improvements on the front of the SUV.  Considering that Reddington et al flew to New York and back in the 30 minutes mandated by The Kazanjian brothers to that garage employee, I'm not sure why he got paid for taking 5-6 hours for a 30 minute job
-- 2 real FBI agents pretending to be Aram and Ressler show up at Lizzie's building
-- Lizzie, Katarina, Berdy and Skovic escape via the underground tunnel
-- the 2 FBI agents find Ilya and take him to Heddie's ambulance
-- Aram and Ressler show up
-- Katarina, Berdy and Skovic exit the tunnels while Lizzie goes back to her apartment
-- Katarina steals a car and drives past Reddington (how is the street not shut down when there is an active crime scene on the street  ??)
-- SUV slams into Katarina's car (interesting how the SUV accelerated before they could even see the car coming).  Even thought Katarina was driving down a street, somehow both her car and the SUV ended up in a massive parking lot (you could see the lines painted on the asphalt).  And how come The Kazanjian brothers weren't worried about witnesses ?  They had to have been able to see Reddington's car. Apparently Katarina had squibs on her front and back, because blood flew out of her back in addition to the "gunshot" blood splotches in her chest.
-- Ressler picks up Skovic from the DC police -- at night.

During all of the above points, the sun never sets until Ressler takes custody of Skovic -- which means that this stretch of daytime was about 48 hours long.  It had to be just to accommodate the flight times.

• LOL 4

The writers must think we’re as dumb as Lizzie.  Katarina had no idea that the FBI was closing in on her, yet she managed sneak out of the apartment building into a stolen car at just the right time for Red to see her drive by, despite the fact that she couldn’t have known that Red would be there in the first place. Luckily the owner of stolen car kept fake blood bags in the glove compartment that she could sneak under her outfit as she was driving out into the countryside. Also luckily the fake hit men that she hired had perfect timing in getting just the right kind of truck to t-bone her car (and not kill her) at just the right time and place despite the fact they had no idea when she would be escaping in the first place. And lucky for Katarina that Red showed up at just the right time to see all of this and didn’t try to take out the hit men himself. And during all of this commotion she was able to fill her dopey daughter in on all the details. 

Lizzie: “I don’t care if Red is really Ilya Kozlov, some guy I never heard of. I just care that he will do whatever is necessary to keep Agnes and me safe.”

Also Lizzie: “So Red is a different guy I never heard of?  Ok person I just met who, at the very least, has killed two FBI agents, two innocent mechanics and several people who just so happened to use your fake moving company at the wrong time, while putting my daughter in mortal danger on more than one occasion, I’m definitely on board with your plan to take down Red and give up the informant that has led to the arrest of countless terrorists and international criminals and saved thousands of lives just so I can learn the truth about something that I didn’t even know mattered until you told me two minutes ago, after I woke up from your henchman cold cocking me.”

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
29 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Also Lizzie: “So Red is a different guy I never heard of?  Ok person I just met who, at the very least, has killed two FBI agents, two innocent mechanics and several people who just so happened to use your fake moving company at the wrong time, while putting my daughter in mortal danger on more than one occasion, I’m definitely on board with your plan to take down Red and give up the informant that has led to the arrest of countless terrorists and international criminals and saved thousands of lives just so I can learn the truth about something that I didn’t even know mattered until you told me two minutes ago, after I woke up from your henchman cold cocking me.”

This, is she an FBI agent/law enforcement out for justice or is the task force simply a tool for her mommy and daddy issues. And sooner or later Cooper won't be able to tolerate the lying because he knows they are under scrutiny.

I hope they make Park an undercover for the Attorney General and bring them all in. Sooner or later a lawyer will get hold of all the crap they did and nullify their convictions

Edited by misstwpherecool
  • LOL 3

I always thought the finale episode would be titled “#1 - Raymond Reddington”. Now I think it will be titled #1 - Elizabeth Keen”. 

12 minutes ago, misstwpherecool said:

This, is she an FBI agent/law enforcement out for justice or is the task force simply a tool for her mommy and daddy issues. And sooner or later Cooper won't be able to tolerate the lying because he knows they are under scrutiny.

I hope they make Park an undercover for the Attorney General and bring them all in. Sooner or later a lawyer will get hold of all the crap they did and nullify their convictions

Cooper ought to shoot her himself, even with the daddy issues the two of them have. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

That was one of the most screwed up episodes that I have ever seen. It is like Elizabeth is in a revolving door. She is for Red, she is against Red, she is against Red. All depends on who is telling her what. Even my husband (who watches only because I want to watch) was scratching his head over all the BS.. Are the writers all short of some sort of story continuation? Nothing made sense. Elizabeth has to be one of the most easily person to change her mind OH BARF!!! I watch since there is little else on at that time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I can’t decide if I like this new development or I dislike it.   The show has always been at its best when Liz and Red were either partners in crime or each other’s greatest Adversaries.   I honestly don’t really care about Katarina Rostova or this latest who is Red Reddington mystery but I do like the show when it puts Red and Liz in direct conflict with each other.    

As for Park she is just plain boring.   The show has never been consistent in the writing of any of the characters.   One day  you think it’s lucky they got out of the house on their own and the next they are solving complex mysteries.   I honestly don’t care.   It dies t bother me as long as the story is interesting.    My major issue with the show in general is that it tends to drop the interesting stories for the less interesting ones.   I really liked the Liz on the run with Red and the Liz is Red’s daughter plots.   Even the one they briefly hinted at that she was building her own network of off the books people but then dropped that as well.   Then the show focuses on far less interesting stories.  Park is just boring.   

• Love 4

Was it explained why the assassins went to that particular garage?  Obviously it didn't go well from the start, but if they were willing to pay a lot of money, why wouldn't the owner just do it anyway?

If you're going to masquerade as FBI agents, maybe you should shave first.  Jedgar would not approve.

It would seem that the mind scrambling guy could be a contractor to the FBI, especially if they need information fast.  I'm sure Cooper could get a warrant.

Regarding The Blacklist, I thought I heard someone tell Red in an earlier episode that "You're at the top of their list" (referencing the FBI).  That's where I currently have him.

• Love 2

I’m confused about what Katarina is trying to find out from Ilya.  Surely, Red wasn’t fooled by the murder scene.

I still can’t figure out what Red’s big secret was that was so big it got Tom and Mr. Kaplan killed.

I don’t see how Harold and the gang can keep giving Lizzie a pass when she dupes them like she did tonight. 

Agent Park getting put out of the car was my favorite part, although I expected her to throw a little tantrum about it.  

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, paigow said:

Tom - for sure- has already had his list # given...pretty sure Liz did too.  Red is #2 on his own list...his real identity - Boris Badonov- is #1....

That makes a lot of sense. Which means Lizzie graduated from the Whatsamatter U. FBI-adjunct program. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

It occurred to me tonight while baking Christmas cookies that maybe ThisRed has been "watching over" Liz all this time just because he's been expecting Katarina to show up.  Liz has been nothing more than bait all these years. He's promised Dom to protect her, but only because if she's dead Katarina has no incentive to come out of hiding. Since his oldest friend, Ilya,  is a Russian agent and he's also close to Dom, another Russian agent, ThisRed was probably a Russian agent too before he became ThisRed. But all this speculation presupposes that the writers ever had an actual story outline instead of just making this crap up as they go along.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

2 real FBI agents pretending to be Aram and Ressler show up at Lizzie's building
-- Lizzie, Katarina, Berdy and Skovic escape via the underground tunnel
-- the 2 FBI agents find Ilya and take him to Heddie's ambulance

They weren't real FBI agents. They were the goons that Red told Dembe to call while he called Heddie, who must keep an ambulance very close at all times.

Agnes is just an inconvenience at this point. No little kid goes on that many sleepovers (to the same friend's home?) unless the friend's mother is a saint. I wonder who will be Agnes' babysitter now. And Cooper won't tell Red that Liz knows that "Maddy" was her mother?  Too many secrets.

1 hour ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

They weren't real FBI agents. They were the goons that Red told Dembe to call while he called Heddie, who must keep an ambulance very close at all times.

I thought they were real FBI agents (but on Red's payroll) because showed up awfully fast, complete with FBI-style SUV with red/blue flashing lighting kit.  Plus they were well-groomed and in matching outfits (complete with body armor).

I might have to re-watch that part.

It's really quite embarrassing on Bokenkamp's part that he doesn't seem to get how bad this all makes Liz look. She has always come off as a bit of a moron, but as time goes by, it gets worse and worse. She has the attention span of a two year old. Whoever talks to her last can convince her of anything. It's doing such a disservice to the character, and this is a character who wasn't exactly handled well to begin with!

• Love 15

"Hey Liz, I just got a visit from the widow of one of the two FBI agents your mother killed. She's having a little trouble with the whole 'Aiding and abetting an FBI murderer because she is helping you find clues to a criminal's secret origin' deal. She wants to know if this is somehow helpful for the protection of the country and I told her no and she's really angry and confused."

"Heh, what can I say? I'm a Rostova!"

"That... that doesn't explain anything, Liz. She's in my office, bawling her eyes out. She has three kids, Liz!"

"Later,  Howard! I'm taking a 'Mommy and Me' class with Katarina where we just talk about how awful Dom and Red are!"

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Here's a good tip to go by, Liz. The side that kills innocent FBI agents guarding you is probably the bad guys. Red does some messed up shit, but he doesn't kill innocent FBI agents.

He does put a lot cops / FBI in the hospital every time he hijacks a prisoner transport motorcade...

• Love 1

How many of you have lived in an apartment with a pipe from floor to ceiling in the living room. Bathroom maybe yes. Living room, no. Unless Katarina had it installed for dancing purposes.

Well, now we know those agents in the hallway outside Lizzie's door were sluffing off outside in their car. No wonder we never saw them. And they never saw anyone carrying in all that medical equipment either, nor did they see people going in and out who didn't live there. I'd assume FBI would have photos/names of building occupants, but then again ... FBI.

Wow, Lizzie believes everything any rando tells her. And she's some crack FBI profiler? But then again ... FBI.

LOL moment: The prison guy one-ups Red to get in to see Tongj. That's a first, Red is losing his street cred.

Second LOL moment: Red to Park: "How long have you been here?"

Do luxury cars have pull-up door locks? Or any cars these days? Red's Mercedes appeared to have them, yet the cheap vehicles I drive haven't had them for years. Make that more than a decade.

Third LOL moment: Aram to Lizzie: "Thank god you are okay" instead of "Where the hell have you been?"

Dembe stops Red from getting out of their follow car because those Russian agents (whom Dembe recognized and named) "will kill you too." Yeah, with their fake bullets.

Cooper remains all smoopy with Lizzie instead of firing her ass, which is what she's been deserving of multiple times every season. I still say Cooper is her real father. Or mother.

And, of course, we are left with the final reveal: Red is hiding the TRUTH while good old Mom is not. Alrighty then.

I can't believe this dumbass show keeps getting renewed.

ETA: I forgot to say how convenient it was that truck got the only empty parking space in NYC, which happened to be right in front of the FBI stake-out car.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's really quite embarrassing on Bokenkamp's part that he doesn't seem to get how bad this all makes Liz look. She has always come off as a bit of a moron, but as time goes by, it gets worse and worse. She has the attention span of a two year old. Whoever talks to her last can convince her of anything. It's doing such a disservice to the character, and this is a character who wasn't exactly handled well to begin with!

Bokencamp probably doesn’t write anymore...he’s probably moved on to another project. This show is just awful now. This last episode for 2019 was ridiculous. I am so sick of Katerina Restova and this whole plot about her, Lizzie and Red. I much more enjoy the Blacklist reveals and the team chasing down Blacklisters to this monotonous arc that just goes on and on and on with absurd situations like Restova being gunned down but then reveals herself as alive. Come on...really? These rogue Russian spies continually make asses out of our FBI counterintelligence week after week?  I’m done...not going to watch when it resumes in March.

• Love 1

Someone should mention to Lizzie that not only did her mommy kill two of her coworkers she also killed the nice old lady who lived across the hall. She is literally aiding and abetting a multiple murderer all to learn about a secret she never even knew existed. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, paigow said:

He does put a lot cops / FBI in the hospital every time he hijacks a prisoner transport motorcade...

Oh sure, Red is no saint by any means. He just isn't murdering FBI agents (and sweet little old ladies). He has that weird code of his, while Katarina is rocking the "Fuck everybody but me" and Liz is like, "Well, as long as she can fill me in on Red's secret, I'm all in!"

8 hours ago, kicksave said:

Bokencamp probably doesn’t write anymore...he’s probably moved on to another project. This show is just awful now. This last episode for 2019 was ridiculous. I am so sick of Katerina Restova and this whole plot about her, Lizzie and Red. I much more enjoy the Blacklist reveals and the team chasing down Blacklisters to this monotonous arc that just goes on and on and on with absurd situations like Restova being gunned down but then reveals herself as alive. Come on...really? These rogue Russian spies continually make asses out of our FBI counterintelligence week after week?  I’m done...not going to watch when it resumes in March.

Oddly enough, he hasn't worked on anything else since Blacklist: Redemption was canceled. So he's still the showrunner. He even writes the occasional episode script (he's written two episodes so far this season. He does that typical showrunner deal where he writes the season premieres and finales plus an episode or two that has some importance). 

• LOL 1
14 hours ago, kicksave said:

March???

50 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

March???

Found this:

"The Blacklist Season 7 is due to go out with a bang on Friday, December 13, as NBC airs the midseason finale. After the episode, titled "Katarina Rostova (No. 3)" airs on the network, however, fans have a few months before the show will return.

Whereas the series usually returns in January, or at the latest February, in 2020 the show is not returning until spring. Deadline revealed that The Blacklist will be returning in March 2020. In its place in the January schedule, NBC will air a new series titled Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector, which will see a retired criminologist solving crimes alongside a young detective. This series will run for 10 episodes from Friday, January 10, when it will air in The Blacklist's usual time slot at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT."

17 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Wow, Lizzie believes everything any rando tells her. And she's some crack FBI profiler? But then again ... FBI.

I've given Lizzie more shit than a ruptured sewage pipe and even I didn't think she would be this stupid. Christ, Lizzie, at least ask for a DNA test before you hand power of attorney over to the strange lady who spied on you and had you knocked unconscious. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, preeya said:

NBC will air a new series titled Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector, which will see a retired criminologist solving crimes alongside a young detective.

Well, THAT'S an entirely new show plot that we've never seen before said no one ever. Let me guess ... the young detective will be a woman who wears high heels with her uniform and has long hair always hanging down while Nathan Fillion some handsome actor guy plays the criminologist. They will never be romantically attracted to each other.

4 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Maybe Bokencamp is Blacklister #1 for subjecting us to this nonsense for the past few years. 

Then I hope Red pulls his gun out and shoots him dead, making it the best finale ever.

17 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Someone should mention to Lizzie that not only did her mommy kill two of her coworkers she also killed the nice old lady who lived across the hall. She is literally aiding and abetting a multiple murderer all to learn about a secret she never even knew existed. 

And when it's all done, Cooper will welcome Lizzie back to The Team, plus give her a salary bonus and as much paid time off as she wants because she's a mom and, after all, Agnes comes first, before all the random people Lizzie's been involved with killing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh sure, Red is no saint by any means. He just isn't murdering FBI agents (and sweet little old ladies). He has that weird code of his, while Katarina is rocking the "Fuck everybody but me" and Liz is like, "Well, as long as she can fill me in on Red's secret, I'm all in!"

Oddly enough, he hasn't worked on anything else since Blacklist: Redemption was canceled. So he's still the showrunner. He even writes the occasional episode script (he's written two episodes so far this season. He does that typical showrunner deal where he writes the season premieres and finales plus an episode or two that has some importance). 

Interesting...well, I'm out. there are so many other great shows to watch on premium channels and Netflix, Apple TV, Amazon Prime, etc. etc...that make this show look so lame in comparison. I liked it the first four seasons but then they started to lose their way with this Rostova/Red thing and it's just become a mess. Honestly, the only thing that has kept me in it this long is James Spader...he plays this role well. I've read that he and Megan Boone can't stand each other.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, preeya said:

Found this:

"The Blacklist Season 7 is due to go out with a bang on Friday, December 13, as NBC airs the midseason finale. After the episode, titled "Katarina Rostova (No. 3)" airs on the network, however, fans have a few months before the show will return.

Whereas the series usually returns in January, or at the latest February, in 2020 the show is not returning until spring. Deadline revealed that The Blacklist will be returning in March 2020. In its place in the January schedule, NBC will air a new series titled Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector, which will see a retired criminologist solving crimes alongside a young detective. This series will run for 10 episodes from Friday, January 10, when it will air in The Blacklist's usual time slot at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT."

And they wonder why the ratings suck (that and, well, the show)

• Love 2

Does anyone even know what/who Katarina is trying to locate? Was it ever revealed what was in that suitcase .... whose bones those were, if it even was bones in there.

Do the writers even know WTH is going on in this show?

And ... is Lizzie back living in the same building as when she lived with Tom? And if so, when did she and Tom dig out a tunnel, did they carry buckets of dirt down to the river to dump in one at a time like Hogan's Heroes? And neither the landlord nor anyone else (like the utility companies) knows there's a freaking tunnel that is blocks long and it starts at that apartment building?

• Love 1