Type keyword(s) to search

Season 33 (2019/20): Episode Discussion

Pallas
  • Start Topic

Your topic to discuss new episodes in Season 33 (2019/20). Episodes from previous seasons that are re-run in Season 33 should be discussed in the "All Episode Discussion" topic.

• Love 3

On the Skylar Richardson case - I think she probably killed the baby but the evidence wasn't there. Skylar's self worth was wrapped up in being the perfect, blonde, thin cheerleader and her parents helped facilitate that. The picture of her on vacation, she looked pregnant to me. And her mom waiting until she was 18 for birth control when she already had serious boyfriends, her mom was a day late and a dollar short on that decision. There was a lot of denial from the parents. They wanted the perfect family.

When it blew up in their faces, they doubled down and backed up Skylar by endlessly defending her. 

Striving for perfection is also what saved her from jail. No one was going to put this little, cute, blonde girl in prison.

I really wish they'd have women interview teenage girls about traumatic events. I saw one of the detectives was a woman but it looked like she showed up later. The main detectives interviewing her in the beginning were middle aged men who seemed physically intimidating. You just can't count on getting to the truth that way and it did leave room for reasonable doubt. The DA was not good.

I don't think she go away for life, but having to take more accountability for her crimes than just probation would have been nice.

• Love 5

The prosecution said that they couldn't prove that the baby was alive.  That was big for me.  Also big was that the forensic medical examiner recanted her medical opinion that the baby's remains were burned.  You have no proof that the baby was alive, and then it's necessary to recant a major medical opinion that has bearing on the case.  I can't get to murder or manslaughter based on those two pieces of information because the prosecution has told me that a) they can't prove things and b) I can't trust whatever it is the prosecution does present to me.

I'm OK with what the jury decided because it was based on the one thing that could be proven---that Skylar buried human remains in the backyard.  The prosecution should have better control of its experts.  That recantation shot their credibility to heck, and they couldn't prove either way whether Baby Annabelle was alive or dead.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Soobs said:

The main detectives interviewing her in the beginning were middle aged men who seemed physically intimidating. You just can't count on getting to the truth that way and it did leave room for reasonable doubt.

Maybe I missed it but did they read her Miranda rights to her so she knew she had the right to an attorney when the police first brought her in for questioning???  It always irritates and frustrates me when an accused thinks the police are there to get "their side of the story."  So much aggravation and misery (and probably $$$ for lawyers) would be avoided if the accused would simply say she wanted a lawyer present before she answered any questions from the police from DAY 1.

In Skylar's case, she seemed so frail and uncertain about everything having to do with the case, and everything having to do with her life in general, it would be hard to understand how the case could have unwound any other way. 

I do believe the sentence was fair in her particular case because I don't believe she would have physically/emotionally survived in a jail/prison setting (speaking from years of working in criminal defense).

• Love 6

I could believe that the baby was stillborn.  If she had such a severe eating disorder, then I can't imagine the baby was getting all the nutrition it would need.  But I think the bottom line is we just don't know one way or the other, so I think finding her not guilty was probably the right decision.

I would have liked to have known more about the medical examiner's testimony.  If she could not determine if the baby was ever alive outside of Skylar, why did she conclude that the baby died due to homicidal violence?  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, pdlinda said:

Maybe I missed it but did they read her Miranda rights to her so she knew she had the right to an attorney when the police first brought her in for questioning???  It always irritates and frustrates me when an accused thinks the police are there to get "their side of the story."  So much aggravation and misery (and probably $$$ for lawyers) would be avoided if the accused would simply say she wanted a lawyer present before she answered any questions from the police from DAY 1.

In fairness, I doubt she was sophisticated enough to think through what she was doing or saying.  Once her parents found out what had happened, they never should have let her go back there a second time without a lawyer. 

Edited by txhorns79
  • Love 8

I had followed this case and knew the verdict. The jury did not think the prosecution proved the case. They didn't know if the baby was alive or not.  I was surprised they didn't mention the reaction of the boy and his parents. They were very angry and blamed Skylar. The show also did not mention about her researching ways to lose the baby.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LakeGal said:

They didn't know if the baby was alive or not.  I was surprised they didn't mention the reaction of the boy and his parents.

I, too, found that a glaring omission.  It was as if she became pregnant by herself.   Maybe the boy and/or his parents wanted nothing to do with the publicity generated by the trial and I noticed that HIS complete name was never mentioned.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Soobs said:

The picture of her on vacation, she looked pregnant to me. A

I am not suggesting there wasn’t a ton of denial in that family but some people when recovering from severe eating disorders do get “weird” weight distribution and can often have that sort of stomach pouch.

• Love 1

Just watched last weeks two part Hollywood Ripper story. I'd seen the victim's stories on other shows and was glad to see that perp FINALLY being put away. Sometimes I don't know how defense attorney's sleep at night. I know it's there job and all, but seriously?! The guys DNA and other evidence is at multiple murder scenes and his defense is "yeah but no one actually saw him murder them, so it still could have been someone else!" 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Is abortion illegal in this town? 

Is there any indication she thought she was pregnant before she went to the doctor who said she was 8 months along which is much too late for abortion. I imagine with her eating disorder she wasn’t getting her period regularly.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Thanks, I missed that part. but if she was 8 months along when the doctor saw her, and the doctor knew she had had no other pregnancy care, surely he would have determined that the baby was in healthy condition at that time, no?

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Is their any indication she thought she was pregnant before she went to the doctor who said she was 8 months along which is much too late for abortion. I imagine with her eating disorder she wasn’t getting her period regularly.

Please indulge me this fleeting thought as I read your post:  I wonder if she actually knew exactly HOW a woman becomes pregnant??  Am kind of chuckling as I write this but the thought crossed my mind.

13 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Thanks, I missed that part. but if she was 8 months along when the doctor saw her, and the doctor knew she had had no other pregnancy care, surely he would have determined that the baby was in healthy condition at that time, no?

The doctor who was a woman couldn’t force her to do further tests and most likely didn’t want to overwhelm her when first finding out since she went to the doctor to get birth control. She wasn’t even her regular doctor so I am assuming she didn’t have a gynecologist because the doctor was her mother’s doctor.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2

... ...did I even watch the show?! happy0009.gif

Thanks for filling in my faulty memory! If she had not gone back to that doctor and told them what happened, she could have skated through this with no one ever being the wiser. 

• Love 1

I'll just say that if Krystal Lee is the strongest evidence against Patrick Frazee in the murder of Kelsey Berreth, that case has a lot of problems.  I hope a plea deal can be reached that keeps him in jail for a long time.  The stories about Krystal's prior attempts to murder Kelsey at Patrick's direction are absurd, at best.  The idea that she spent hours cleaning up a bloody crime scene then went off to eat at a fast food restaurant like nothing happened is bizarre.  Heck, the idea of Patrick Frazee as a master manipulator seemed far fetched as well.  And I can't even get into that friend of Krystal's who apparently tried nothing and was all out of ideas when she was told that a plot to murder someone was afoot.  It was a frustrating episode overall.      

• Love 5

AND why would Patrick keep asking her to kill Kelsey when she chickened out twice already. Does the car GPS show that Krystal drove there and back during those 3 aborted attempts? And if she could not bring herself to even poison a drink, how could she bring herself to clean up a bloody crime scene. What exactly was she getting out of all this?

I'm sure the defense will be able to cast reasonable doubt suggesting that Krystal actually did the killing out of some jealousy. I mean the evidence that Patrick did anything is scant, although clearly he did.

PS. I don't care for the new correspondent. She seems rather bland, although I appreciate her calling out the lame ass friend.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, TVbitch said:

AND why would Patrick keep asking her to kill Kelsey when she chickened out twice already. Does the car GPS show that Krystal drove there and back during those 3 aborted attempts? And if she could not bring herself to even poison a drink, how could she bring herself to clean up a bloody crime scene. What exactly was she getting out of all this?

I'm sure the defense will be able to cast reasonable doubt suggesting that Krystal actually did the killing out of some jealousy. I mean the evidence that Patrick did anything is scant, although clearly he did.

My guess was that Krystal had an alibi for the actual time of the murder, or at least during the period they thought the murder happened, or else they would have suspected her for it.  I do agree though that I don't understand Krystal's motivations.  Is Patrick really that great a catch?  I mean, they noted Krystal had her own kids, so she's essentially given them up for Patrick now. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

And I can't even get into that friend of Krystal's who apparently tried nothing and was all out of ideas when she was told that a plot to murder someone was afoot.

Right?  Contrary to what she seems to believe, there actually are things that you can do to prevent a crime from happening if you find out about it before it happens.  Go to the police, lady.  Same with Krystal if she's claiming that the reason she went through with her part is because he was threatening her kids.  Do you really think he's going to stop threatening to hurt your kids as a means of controlling you once you've got the fact that he murdered his gf to hold over him?

As a shallow aside, they did the friend no favors by (I'm guessing) letting her do her own makeup to go on TV.  If there's any mascara left in the continental United States after she finished getting herself ready, I'm amazed.

8 hours ago, TVbitch said:

PS. I don't care for the new correspondent. She seems rather bland, although I appreciate her calling out the lame ass friend.

I didn't like her much either.  Although I did enjoy the moment when she was interviewing one of Krystal's acquaintances and the woman just straight up refused to let the correspondent put words in her mouth.

• Love 7
On 10/6/2019 at 8:31 AM, txhorns79 said:

I'll just say that if Krystal Lee is the strongest evidence against Patrick Frazee in the murder of Kelsey Berreth, that case has a lot of problems. 

I kept wondering why the cops couldn't find any of the bags of bloody items that Krystal supposedly threw away.  I know time had passed, and she threw Kelsey's keys in a canyon, but I thought maybe one bag (or some of the contents of a bag) might be found before it ended up in some landfill.  Guess not.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:46 PM, TVbitch said:

I think Nikki Battiste was chosen for a reason.  She's a correspondent who reports across CBS News.  She also happens to be an accomplished equestrienne (who IIRC, either competed in or attempted to qualify for the Olympics.)  She once interviewed Bruce Springsteen's daughter, who is also an Olympic-level equestrienne.  I think Battiste was given this assignment because she rides horses and has some knowledge of the world of people who competitively or professionally ride horses.

Edited by Ohmo
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

I don't believe a word that Krystal has said.  Nothing makes any sense.  She drove 3 times with the intention of killing Kelsey, but chickened out each time?  You can't poison a coffee and yet, you agree to go back to beat the person with a lead pipe and a bat, but still don' kill her, only to find out, her ex killed her anyhow?  So much has to be missing here.  They have to be in cahoots somehow.  

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Fable said:

I don't believe a word that Krystal has said.  Nothing makes any sense.  She drove 3 times with the intention of killing Kelsey, but chickened out each time?  You can't poison a coffee and yet, you agree to go back to beat the person with a lead pipe and a bat, but still don' kill her, only to find out, her ex killed her anyhow?  So much has to be missing here.  They have to be in cahoots somehow.  

Yeah, seriously, so many holes!  My favorite was when she said she didn't actually poison the coffee, but then she...delivered the coffee to her anyway?  Just couldn't bear to see that grande caramel macchiato go to waste, but has no trouble cleaning up a bloody crime scene later on.  Right!

• Love 6
On 9/29/2019 at 2:09 PM, Ohmo said:

The prosecution said that they couldn't prove that the baby was alive.  That was big for me. 

That was big for me as well. I understood that a baby's lungs change colour as soon as they take in air, so if that wasn't evident during the autopsy, there's a big chance that the baby was stillborn.

• Love 2

Did anyone watch Live to Tell: The Chowchilla Kidnapping? Where 26 kids and their bus driver were buried alive by 3 young men who were from respectable and wealthy families? I couldn't stop crying as I watched and listened to the children (now adults) described how the kidnapping took place, and the issues the children have had to deal with for the rest of their lives. What monsters think this is okay? Those children could have died, especially once the ventilation fans conked out. 

• Love 4
On 9/30/2019 at 8:19 AM, TVbitch said:

Is abortion illegal in this town? 

Considering Skylar appeared to be in denial throughout her entire pregnancy, it's not like her parents could jump in and advise her to get an abortion, any more than requesting a lawyer. Also, she was so dazed and confused, I wouldn't put any merit into whatever confession she gave. She wants to please people, even the detectives who are kindly directing her towards a guilty confession.

• Love 1
On 1/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I can't help but wonder if the trauma of his brother Steven's abduction helped warp him.

I agree and think Stephen's brother may have had a dormant sociopathic gene that was triggered during the stress of Stephen's abduction. I have read about many ailments (physical and mental/ emotional) that emerge after a stressful event.

• Love 2
On 1/28/2019 at 10:39 AM, 12catcrazy said:

I'm a believer in the death penalty in cases where there is no room for doubt but I hate seeing it as an option when there is actually some reasonable doubt that the suspect committed the crime.   I also wonder if that hapless guy spent many a day wishing that he hadn't escaped from prison as then he wouldn't have been blamed for a horrible crime he didn't commit.  

Although I live in a country that abolished the death penalty, I have never had an issue with the death sentence being legal in other countries. However, when I discovered that some states (eg: Texas) sentence criminals to death without all the facts, or the evidence that conclusively proves the criminal DID commit the crime, then no way should the death penalty even be an option. There are a few men on death row whom I believe shouldn't be there...

• Love 2

Um, okay, so I just watched the Daniel Marsh episode of this show on the ID channel, and dear lord, that was super creepy. Like, "give me nightmares" levels of creepy.

I fully agree with the analysis that he's a psychopath. When they showed that clip of him at that Ted talk (I truly can't believe they allowed him to speak at that, and allowed it to be posted online to boot), and when he was testifying on the stand, he honest to God came off to me like a cult leader. He's manipulative as hell. He had a constant smirk on his face while on the stand in that courtroom, like he thought he was being so smart and so clever. I don't get how anyone actually was fooled by his "Oh, I've changed!" attitude. 

Normally I tend to agree with the concerns of trying teens as adults, but in this case, I'm sorry, no, you're capable of committing a crime that heinous at that age, you know full well what you're doing. You can't use the defense of "confused/troubled youth" in that kind of situation, I don't think. And trying to use his problems with his mom and whatnot as his reason for his anger and his crimes...shut the hell up. Lots of kids go through unfortunate situations like that with their parents and yet they don't turn into violent murderers. No, there is something legit wrong with this guy that runs very deep. 

And to think the poor family of that couple will have to keep going back to try and ensure this guy never gets out. Like they haven't suffered enough already. That's ridiculous. Here's hoping he never, ever gets out of jail. And if he does, I hope he's under the most intense scrutiny imaginable. 

Just. Ugh. The whole thing made my freaking skin crawl. 

• Love 2

I watched the Heather Bogle murder episode, and felt like without the detective wasting all that time trying to pin the crime on the wrong suspects and eventually going to jail, there was no episode.   

I felt like they gave us very little background into Heather except she was a single mom who had a volatile relationship with her girlfriend.  They hinted at other dysfunctional stuff in her life, but they spent most of an episode that was nominally about her murder discussing the detective.  I kind of understand why they did it that way, because once he was off the case, the murder was apparently solved in like two minutes, but it did feel like she was an afterthought in her own murder.     

• Love 3
20 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I watched the Heather Bogle murder episode, and felt like without the detective wasting all that time trying to pin the crime on the wrong suspects and eventually going to jail, there was no episode.   

I felt like they gave us very little background into Heather except she was a single mom who had a volatile relationship with her girlfriend.  They hinted at other dysfunctional stuff in her life, but they spent most of an episode that was nominally about her murder discussing the detective.  I kind of understand why they did it that way, because once he was off the case, the murder was apparently solved in like two minutes, but it did feel like she was an afterthought in her own murder.     

Right, yeah.  That was my takeaway: that had the original detective not just tried to pin it on the nearest minority figure he could find, then we could have gotten to the killer a lot sooner.  I think this case was on Dateline or some other show at some point which had a bunch more information.  Like that Keyona's apartment was right next to where the car was parked with Heather's body in the trunk, and then there was a picture on Keyona's Facebook of her wearing some Mickey Mouse gear.  So from that and the fact that Heather was found in a Mickey Mouse t-shirt, that crappy detective just decided he was on to something there.  

When he could have, oh, I don't know...checked the location data available from Heather's phone to see that it pretty much drew a bulls-eye right on the trailer of her sketchy co-worker!!  Then maybe they could have found the mattress he discarded at the end of that month or the floorboards he just so happened to replace right after Heather disappeared.

It's a bummer that the story was told almost at Heather's expense rather than centering on her.  But really I'm OK with that if it shows how terrible the detective and the sheriff were at their jobs.  And I'm glad we got that other law enforcement officer there to tell us exactly what mistakes were made.  Then still at the end we see that same awful detective polishing his Corvette and not at all understanding why he might apologize to Keyona. Contrast that with Keyona talking about losing her job when the police force came and cuffed her at work just to get her DNA (which didn't match the sample from under Heather's cuticles).  That guy just doesn't get it and probably never will. 

• Love 5

The Howard Pilmar murder---I'm so happy for the father that he has lived long enough to see justice for his son's murder. 

I understand that the grandson has been raised to view his mother and uncle as innocent, but he will regret someday that he didn't have any relationship with his father's family. At the least, no matter who the grandson thinks is responsible for the murder, he knows that his grandfather and aunts have been grieving for 23 years. He's an adult now, a married man and a lawyer. Can he not be kind to them?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Arkay said:

At the least, no matter who the grandson thinks is responsible for the murder, he knows that his grandfather and aunts have been grieving for 23 years. He's an adult now, a married man and a lawyer. Can he not be kind to them?

This is just what I was coming here to say, but you said it so well that there's no need.  In his address to the judge, Philip the grandson said that his mother made him the man he is today, which is probably truer than he realizes now.  Maybe someday he'll think of those words in the fullness of their meaning and want to walk them back a little so he can reach out to his grandfather before it's too late.

Frank Pilmar, by the way, was pretty amazing for being ninety years old.

• Love 9

Pilmar case: I knew the wife did it when I heard her voice message at the beginning of the episode. Nobody talks like that on a “when will you be home?” message. The rest of the message played later just confirmed my belief. Bless the dad. He never gave up his quest for justice.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Arkay said:

I understand that the grandson has been raised to view his mother and uncle as innocent, but he will regret someday that he didn't have any relationship with his father's family. At the least, no matter who the grandson thinks is responsible for the murder, he knows that his grandfather and aunts have been grieving for 23 years. He's an adult now, a married man and a lawyer. Can he not be kind to them?

Just looking at it from his perspective, I think if you truly believed your mother was innocent of your father's murder, it would be difficult to have a relationship with people who believed she killed him and had openly advocated for her arrest and prosecution.           

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, txhorns79 said:

it would be difficult to have a relationship with people who believed she killed him and had openly advocated for her arrest and prosecution.           

I'm not the poster you're quoting here, but I would point out that the words s/he used, "be kind to," are very different from "have a relationship with."  If the son were really the man he thinks he is, making eye contact with an old man who lost his son probably shouldn't be beyond his abilities.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I'm not the poster you're quoting here, but I would point out that the words s/he used, "be kind to," are very different from "have a relationship with."  If the son were really the man he thinks he is, making eye contact with an old man who lost his son probably shouldn't be beyond his abilities.

I think what I said still applies.  If you believe your mother was innocent, are you really going to be kind to the people you see as persecuting her?  I don't think "being kind" is a reasonable expectation in that type of situation.      

3 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I think what I said still applies.  If you believe your mother was innocent, are you really going to be kind to the people you see as persecuting her?  I don't think "being kind" is a reasonable expectation in that type of situation.      

Point taken but from what I've read - he stated that he has come to terms with the situation and nothing will bring his father back.

He did not profess her innocence.  

I see him as a selfish boy trying to act like an adult.  Heaven forbid his wife disagrees with him over something big - no talking it out, just a flouncing out of the house.  Flouncing should end somewhere around the 13 - 17 age group.  Beyond that it looks foolish.  Just rewatch Master Philip leave the courthouse.

Then again, I don't know why I'm complaining...as a therapist people who behave like Master Philip are my bread and butter.

And on a side note - sure wish I had a PopPop like Frank Pilmer.

BTW, the full text of his statement to the court is in The New York Post.  I am at work an unable to transfer the text.  

He loves his mother and uncle.  No doubt about that.

Edited by PsychoKlown
12 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Pilmar case: I knew the wife did it when I heard her voice message at the beginning of the episode. Nobody talks like that on a “when will you be home?” message. The rest of the message played later just confirmed my belief. Bless the dad. He never gave up his quest for justice.

Me too!!  As soon as I heard it at the beginning, I said out loud, “OK, pretty sad ass attempt to establish a timeline.”  Most of my vm’s to my spouse is more like, “Hey, it’s me, I’m just checking in to see when you think you’ll be home. If you get there before me, please start dinner/empty the dishwasher/get the kids started on homework. See you at the house, bye!” .  No one would sound so stilted and quasi-rehearsed like Roslyn did.  She rambled too long, giving useless details...”oh maybe you went to a bar to watch the NCAA’s like you said you wanted to do”.  If it were a legit message, it would’ve been more like, “if you decided to go watch the game, just let me know.”

That dentist was way too nice to give Roslyn a chance to payback all the money she stole, and not tell her husband.  The woman stole over $100k!!! If it were only a thousand, I may have said OK, you have 2 months to pay it back.  But anything over that? I’m dialing the cops!

It was satisfying to see the Pilmers get a guilty verdict for both Roslyn and her brother.  

• Love 12
9 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

I see him as a selfish boy trying to act like an adult.  Heaven forbid his wife disagrees with him over something big - no talking it out, just a flouncing out of the house.  Flouncing should end somewhere around the 13 - 17 age group.  Beyond that it looks foolish.  Just rewatch Master Philip leave the courthouse.

He was being filmed by 48 Hours.  I presume it was one of the worst days of his life, outside of his father dying, and I doubt he wanted a crew recording it, so that was why he quickly exited the courtroom.   

• Love 2
13 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

If you believe your mother was innocent, are you really going to be kind to the people you see as persecuting her?  I don't think "being kind" is a reasonable expectation in that type of situation.   

A little bit of kindness towards his elderly, still grieving, grandfather would have cost him nothing. He just acted like a total brat.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, A.Ham said:

A little bit of kindness towards his elderly, still grieving, grandfather would have cost him nothing. He just acted like a total brat.

I'll just say this kid had his father murdered, and he grew up mostly without him.  His mother who raised him and who he appears to very much love, has been convicted of killing his father and will likely never leave prison.  I can't even begin to fathom that kind of nightmare, or what it would do to a person.            

I mean, I get it.  The grandfather appears to be a lovely person who has suffered quite a lot as a result of his child being murdered.  He was given an extremely sympathetic edit by the show, as opposed to the son who clearly wanted nothing to do with the cameras.  It would be nice if there was some kind of Hallmark moment between the two, but it wouldn't seem realistic given the circumstances.    

• Love 2

Count me as knowing the wife did it the second she was like “or did you go to one of those sports bars that you like to go to watch the NCAAs?” It was the least natural thing I had ever heard. 
As for the son I don’t really think there is a middle ground when you believe your mother is innocent and people who think she is guilty and should rot in jail who are basically strangers to you.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7

Nov. 2 episode: What kind of moron volunteers to a cop about the coke he snorted with the missing person thus giving the police grounds for a search warrant? K-9 Officer Molly got him dead to rights. 

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Nov. 2 episode: What kind of moron volunteers to a cop about the coke he snorted with the missing person thus giving the police grounds for a search warrant? K-9 Officer Molly got him dead to rights. 

Yeah, not too bright, that one.

I also gave a side eye to Kris' mom when she said IT people collect stuff and Kris didn't know the child porn was on the hard drive.  Yes, she may have believed what her child, told her, but I hope when she heard it played back she realized how ridiculous it sounded.   I work in IT...anything I collect at work stays at work.  

• Love 9
On 10/29/2019 at 4:10 PM, biakbiak said:

Countng the wife did it the second she was like “or did you go to one of those sports bars that you like to go to watch the NCAAs?” It was the least natural thing I had ever heard. 

This is exactly what immediately tipped me off, too. So stilted. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I'm gonna be honest - knowing nothing about the case, having him talk about cocaine made me think when he said it, that he didn't do it. But knowing that he did it...man, what an idiot. 

• Love 3

I had seen this case on another show before the murderer was arrested and Chris was fully exonerated, i think the episode I saw ended with him getting out of prison based on the deal, so I was very pleased with the outcome.

I hope if a loved one of mine was murdered I would be like Carole Dodge and  be able to look at the evidence with enough impartiality that I would fight for someone wrongly convicted of their murder. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7