Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

Kellyee didn't say that she found Carlin's choice of clothes stylish but they were more stylish than her retired parents. That  doesn'r sound like a complement to me.  Her parents were probably selecting clothes years ago and when they were selecting clothes they were probably stylish. 

• Applause 2
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Kellyee didn't say that she found Carlin's choice of clothes stylish but they were more stylish than her retired parents. That  doesn'r sound like a complement to me.  Her parents were probably selecting clothes years ago and when they were selecting clothes they were probably stylish. 

My 88 year old mom is certainly more stylish than frumpy Carlin. 

• Like 2

Just a couple of thoughts while catching up!

Pre schools and other schools won't take children that aren't potty trained.

How can they put a swimming pool in their backyard?  Isn't it on a hill?

Maybe they will buy a new house!

I'm curious how much a business can use said business for goodies?  Do Teslas and Denali cars fall under work cars?  Funny they both got new, pricy cars right after tax time!

Can you drive a Teslas car and be on food stamps and Medicaid?

Things I ponder!  🤔

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Just a couple of thoughts while catching up!

Pre schools and other schools won't take children that aren't potty trained.

How can they put a swimming pool in their backyard?  Isn't it on a hill?

Maybe they will buy a new house!

I'm curious how much a business can use said business for goodies?  Do Teslas and Denali cars fall under work cars?  Funny they both got new, pricy cars right after tax time!

Can you drive a Teslas car and be on food stamps and Medicaid?

Things I ponder!  🤔

No, you cannot receive government assistance if you own a pricey vehicle that’s registered in your name, although I’m sure that there are people who do receive assistance because they flat out lie on the paperwork. 

• Like 4

New YT (not watching) - LAST STEP BEFORE CARLIN'S BIG HOSPITAL TEST - complete with the cover screen of Carlin with a band aid on her arm . . . . I'm sure they're noticed that the prior 4 wks videos having totaled the following views: 98k; 126k; 97k; 106k (i.e. ~ $500; $630; $485; 530 - using the formula that applies pretty universally on YT). Come on $1000 this wk - daddy needs to make Tesla payments - hey let's do a medical video, that's the only thing that generates $$$.

Notice how quiet the BSB sales are nowadays? This is the 2nd or 3rd one where they've been entirely quiet during the sale and only had a handful of pics after. Initially it used to be - OMG look at these pics of crowds wrapped around the building. BSB posted a very quick IG panning the crowd and so did Whit. Of course the shots were taken from the busier corner of the boutique so it looked like OMG a lot of people. Yet when I paused it to count heads - I see about ~25 females in the BSB shot and about 15 in Whit's shot - and a lot of them are the SAME people. Makes sense bc ALL the pics Whit is posting tonight is leghumpers who were wanting pics with Whit/Carlin/Katie/Katie's baby/Law with lots of posts being like OMG sooo sweet, this was SOOOO worth the 2 hr drive blah blah.

I question how long a business can last based on leghumpers. Great these people like you and you're the best Christians ever and they've always wanted to meet you, so they come and prob buy an item to say - hey look I bought a shirt. But how many times are they gonna do that? Once? Or if they're obsessed with y'all 4 times? 10 times? Are they really gonna still be attending 2 yrs from now?

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

That crazy Tikky lady has been buying Alyssa dresses for years, and hasn't so much as received an invite to the house. Maybe we're all underestimating how whackadoodles these girls fans are?

I've definitely noticed they aren't posting as much, though. It's maybe a few cursory videos, but not the sort of all day reels they were doing before. Are Carlin and Katie not going to the farm for the holiday? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That crazy Tikky lady has been buying Alyssa dresses for years, and hasn't so much as received an invite to the house. Maybe we're all underestimating how whackadoodles these girls fans are?

I've definitely noticed they aren't posting as much, though. It's maybe a few cursory videos, but not the sort of all day reels they were doing before. Are Carlin and Katie not going to the farm for the holiday? 

They're probably driving down tonight or tomorrow. Party party! 🙄

• LOL 1

How many cups of coffee has Evan had? That guy needs to calm down and slow down in these videos. He speaks to quickly; I can hardly understand him. He needs to get to work as the electrician that he trained to be and quit fooling around in his wife's store. This will not sustain them for many years to come. They are young and need to think of their financial future. 

• Like 8

My aunt and uncle own (still own? We haven’t talked much because 😂 families 🤷🏻‍♀️) a pool business. Carlin and Evan have a spacious backyard with a slight incline. Installing a pool there, in-ground or above ground, would not be difficult at all. Of all the things that could possibly hold them back, the yard will not be it. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

How many cups of coffee has Evan had? That guy needs to calm down and slow down in these videos. He speaks to quickly; I can hardly understand him. He needs to get to work as the electrician that he trained to be and quit fooling around in his wife's store. This will not sustain them for many years to come. They are young and need to think of their financial future. 

Well he already said he was never going back to electrician work and I'm guessing if he did he would need to bring his skills up to date. So his future seems interesting to speculate about 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
47 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Well he already said he was never going back to electrician work and I'm guessing if he did he would need to bring his skills up to date. So his future seems interesting to speculate about 

if he was really smart, he would take the electrical knowledge he has and specialize in some kind of design business...He could make lights out of vintage items, he could do custom upscale design on homes, he could do put that to good use with his IG presence. Become a subject matter expert. Show the homes/yards/business -- or the simple how to's...then sell and create a product...but the thing about E...is he is a legend in his own mind...and what he is selling...I aint buying...there is no benefit for me...at all...him nor C....I do think Josie and Kelton have a good IG presence...not perfect but way better than C and E....Kelton cooks, Josie does tutorials....C and E could learn a thing or 2

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Dimi1 said:

if he was really smart, he would take the electrical knowledge he has and specialize in some kind of design business...He could make lights out of vintage items, he could do custom upscale design on homes, he could do put that to good use with his IG presence. Become a subject matter expert. Show the homes/yards/business -- or the simple how to's...then sell and create a product...but the thing about E...is he is a legend in his own mind...and what he is selling...I aint buying...there is no benefit for me...at all...him nor C....I do think Josie and Kelton have a good IG presence...not perfect but way better than C and E....Kelton cooks, Josie does tutorials....C and E could learn a thing or 2

If Evan was any kind of smart, he would not be 100% relying on BSB and SM for their family income. Both Josie and Kelton have businesses that are not relying completely on YouTube or Instagram. They use SM to help their image or have fun. C&E try way too hard on SM and in the long run I’m not seeing this as sustainable. And I don’t see C&E trying to learn anything from J&K.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
2 hours ago, Dimi1 said:

He is not smart!  He shows us all the time.  He may have a level of intelligence but, doesn't make good decisions.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, Dimi1 said:

Upscale design . . . 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I was watching old episodes on Tubi of this show and came to when Evan and Carlin were courting.  Gil kept saying they should wait 4 or 5 years before getting serious..and the show made it seem like it was a father not wanting to let go of his daughter...but I think he knew they were not mature enough to be together...how right he was lol

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I was watching old episodes on Tubi of this show and came to when Evan and Carlin were courting.  Gil kept saying they should wait 4 or 5 years before getting serious..and the show made it seem like it was a father not wanting to let go of his daughter...but I think he knew they were not mature enough to be together...how right he was lol

If anyone would know immature, it's Gil and Kelly. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 7
On 7/1/2023 at 7:49 PM, farmgal4 said:

No, you cannot receive government assistance if you own a pricey vehicle that’s registered in your name, although I’m sure that there are people who do receive assistance because they flat out lie on the paperwork. 

But can they receive government assistance if said pricy vehicle is listed as an asset of the business they own?  Bought by BSB.  

• Useful 1
On 7/2/2023 at 8:02 AM, writerwoman said:

My aunt and uncle own (still own? We haven’t talked much because 😂 families 🤷🏻‍♀️) a pool business. Carlin and Evan have a spacious backyard with a slight incline. Installing a pool there, in-ground or above ground, would not be difficult at all. Of all the things that could possibly hold them back, the yard will not be it. 

Interesting.  I just thought you couldn't put a pool on a hill!  I'd love to see how that's done!  I'll have go Google that one!

2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Interesting.  I just thought you couldn't put a pool on a hill!  I'd love to see how that's done!  I'll have go Google that one!

An above ground pool can definitely be installed in a yard with a slope. 

• Like 1

Well you sure can build a pool on a hill!  I live in a really flat state so I've never seen that done.

I Google ed it and some are really beautiful on the hill.  They do look a bit dangerous to young children on the higher hill side.  You could step right in!  😮

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Yup, they come in and dig out a flat surface.

Yeah they can dig a little of the rise out of the yard and make it completely flat. We got an above ground pool in our backyard and they actually wound up digging a hole because we wanted a (slightly) deep end, and that didn’t normally come with those. Also where I grew up (Illinois) there were laws about privacy fences. I don’t know about the greater Knoxville area but the one they put in for the dog and the kids would be enough. Something actually worked out in their favor 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 2

Watched Carlin's IG story. Zade has food in almost every pic, and pink loving Layla never wears pink.

What really got me were the pics with Bill and Janie - Carlin is full on Insta Girl. I really think C&E have lost touch with reality. Like they can't ever just really be. I've read about actors who have struggled to lose their characters after filming intense movies, almost like they were living outside of themselves. This is C&E. Everything needs to be SM worthy. What a really sad existence.

What's even sadder is an IG story that Joy filmed a while back that has stuck with me. They were in a restaurant sitting in a booth. Layla was next to Carlin trying to get her attention. Carlin was ignoring her. When Carlin started to turn toward Layla with an angry face she noticed Joy filming and instantly changed her attitude. I can't help but think these kids are all but ignored unless a camera is out.

Some Insta Kids are in their teens now. I really wonder what they'll be like as they reach adulthood.

• Like 1
  • Sad 13
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder when Carlin will visit Joy and the baby. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm really surprised that she hasn't visited already. My first thought -- falling out over something. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, Heathen said:

I'm really surprised that she hasn't visited already. My first thought -- falling out over something. 

My first thought was that Austin doesn't like them and doesn't want them around - and they know it and realize it won't be the party party vacation they're looking for. He's a guy's guy type - hunting, fishing, working construction, getting his hands dirty, driving a truck, wearing Levis and boots.  Prima donna Evan quit being an electrician after he was finished school and he'd rather talk about how his ass is only happy in $100 cuts sweatpants sitting in a 100k Tesla. Not to mention they're both freaking loud. My sense is that when Austin is home, it's a tight ship over there not the woohoo party party let's go out for ice cream at 10 pm type of vacation they like. Frankly I think Joy likes visiting them because she can relax a bit and their antics are probably fun for a few days. Yet IDK how many kids she has - gets harder and harder for a mom to travel alone with kids, the more kids she has.

And as someone said above, guess they're training Zade young. I too noticed every pic of Zade involved food. He'd be sitting in a chair with a huge bag of chips or carrying around some kind of cookie/cracker as he walked around the farm. Honestly I think it's how they get both their kids to shut up so they can ignore them and preen for the camera. And if they're doing this in front of a few dozen family members, yeah I can only imagine how badly the kids are ignored at home alone with their parents. My sense is Layla spends her days sitting on the sofa watching Disney movies, huge bag of chips in hand - and I'm guessing Z has joined her now. Also explains why she's behind in so many ways including the way she speaks.

They've def lost all sense of reality - sitting next to Mama Jane this evening holding her hand to say goodbye with Papa Bill in his rocking chair 100% looked like it was done for Evan to be able to capture the IG video + put it to the right song.

• Like 4
  • Sad 7
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I'm not up to date on 3-year-old speech, but is Layla really behind?  She seems pretty verbal to me.  

Carlin's story today:  She's putting make-up on (and says she never puts makeup on while "chatting" because she isn't coordinated enough but she did it today because she is surviving.   She mentions how she thrives with the "go go go" even though it overwhelms her.   She's going to a Yankee's game.  A 24-hour girl's trip to NY, I guess.  Evan is watching the kids so she can go with her girlfriends.  

Is "go go go" the new "party party"?  

Edited by ranchgirl
I left out words.
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, ranchgirl said:

She's going to a Yankee's game.

She looked up what colors they wear because she said she doesn’t have a clue. She’s not a sports fan, but says after the game she may be. She’ll be fun to attend a baseball game with, for sure. 🤦‍♀️

I’ve seen her apply makeup while “chatting” soooooo many times.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

She looked up what colors they wear because she said she doesn’t have a clue. She’s not a sports fan, but says after the game she may be. She’ll be fun to attend a baseball game with, for sure. 🤦‍♀️

I’ve seen her apply makeup while “chatting” soooooo many times.

It'll make for some IG content and that is all that matters.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I was just about to say that. 😂

I'm curious to see who these "girlfriends" are. Is it the same middle-aged crowd Carlin was with on the cruise? 

As far as "go, go, go," I feel like Carlin is a walking billboard for anxiety. Some people are naturally high energy and need things to occupy their minds, but Carlin strikes me as someone who's running away. She can't handle a home, business and kids forcing her to grow up, so she's always finding excuses to leave town. The worst part is, I have a feeling this idiot is going to pop up pregnant soon. Katie and cutie pie Hailey got wayyyyy too much attention at the farm. It's time for a shiny, new toy. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The Yankees are playing the Cubbies. Getting to see these two teams at Yankee stadium is wasted on Carlin. She won't appreciate  anything about the game and will act stupid and disinterested. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I guess having an “episode” while out of town without her husband would be peak drama. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
16 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

The Yankees are playing the Cubbies. Getting to see these two teams at Yankee stadium is wasted on Carlin. She won't appreciate  anything about the game and will act stupid and disinterested. 

I thought that they maybe were still at Papa Bill's and attending a game in Atlanta. Nope. Yankees are home. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

As far as "go, go, go," I feel like Carlin is a walking billboard for anxiety. Some people are naturally high energy and need things to occupy their minds, but Carlin strikes me as someone who's running away. She can't handle a home, business and kids forcing her to grow up, so she's always finding excuses to leave town. The worst part is, I have a feeling this idiot is going to pop up pregnant soon. Katie and cutie pie Hailey got wayyyyy too much attention at the farm. It's time for a shiny, new toy. 

Very good point and observation. 

I posted about Carlin's story this morning because the words she used were just strange.  Surviving, thrive, and overwhelmed.  She seemed tired.  I think she really didn't want to go on this girlfriend trip but just couldn't miss out.  

• Like 3

Did she get free tickets to the game? If not, how much does a ticket cost for the Yankees? A pretty penny I would imagine. I agree completely with the observations posted here about Carlin's avoidance of home, work, parenthood and being an adult in general. Great posts.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Did she get free tickets to the game? If not, how much does a ticket cost for the Yankees? A pretty penny I would imagine. I agree completely with the observations posted here about Carlin's avoidance of home, work, parenthood and being an adult in general. Great posts.

If they're sitting in the bleachers or the cheap seats, it would be less than 50 bucks apiece for tickets.  Considering they just bought a Tesla, I expect they can afford it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Not to mention the cost of the flight, food, and accommodations. . . 

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 9

She is only going for one night. So I assume she is flying. The hotel room even if they are sharing will not be cheap. And I doubt that Carlin will take the subway to the Bronx. It seems like such a random thing to do for someone who is not interested in baseball.  

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They better take the subway. It's part of the Yankee Stadium mystique. 😃

The Bates don’t do mystique.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

I saw a story that showed Gil feeding Zane watermelon, it looked like it was the first time the kid has tasted watermelon. Has that kid ever had fresh unprocessed food? 

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, Totally said:

I saw a story that showed Gil feeding Zane watermelon, it looked like it was the first time the kid has tasted watermelon. Has that kid ever had fresh unprocessed food? 

Carlin will post the kids eating eggs and banana, but that's once in a while when she wants to shut up her critics. The rest of the time it's chicken nuggets, chips, sweets and candy. I've never in my life seen small children consume so much sugar and I have dumb ass cousins who used to put soda in sippy cups. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2