Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E08: Who's Got the Magic

ElectricBoogaloo
Message added by Drogo

NO SPOILERS IN THIS TOPIC.  Click here to read the rules before posting.

• Start Topic

I really enjoyed Evan Miller. His choreography was fun and more interesting than the usual DCC routines and I loved his positive energy (which was a nice change from the usual Kitty antics of recent years). I also liked his very specific feedback like Lily's deep pliés and Meredith's sharp shoulder movements.

I agreed with Evan about Christina, but for me it was not her facial expressions that were the problem. From the footage they showed us, she had the choreography but she needed more sharpness and energy in her movement.

That spa infomercial was so painfully awkward to watch.

Hahahaha, oh, Tasty Oreo. If you want to know what he's really like, watch the documentary Every Little Step. I find his choreography a bit hit or miss. For me, most of his routines are okay but not great. But every once in a while he comes up with something that I LOVE. Unfortunately, the dance he taught this week did not fall under the love category.

I did like his feedback though. I think one of the reasons having guest choreographers is beneficial is that there is a fresh set of eyes watching the girls, not just Kelli and Judy who have very set opinions about a lot of the girls (ahem, VK and Meredith, for example). I loved that Tyce picked out Hannah and Amanda.

I try to cut people slack for the way they react because they usually can't help it, but good lord, how many times did Meredith cry in this episode?

I just rolled my eyes when Kelli asked Madeline if her dream was Broadway, print modeling, or becoming a DCC.  How dare anyone audition when their sole goal is not to become a DCC? There is no higher aspiration in life than wearing those boots!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I just rolled my eyes when Kelli asked Madeline if her dream was Broadway, print modeling, or becoming a DCC.  How dare anyone audition when their sole goal is not to become a DCC? There is no higher aspiration in life than wearing those boots!

I knew Kelli did not care for Madeleine the minute she said she should be a lawyer on a previous episode.  She said she was trying to say things in the nicest way possible, but instead she was spitting bullets!  Look I think Madeline is soft and like a previous guest choreo said, probably needs another year to be great, but wow.  Makes me wonder if her mom was a fantastic dancer and didn't give Kelli the time of day?

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

I have so many words about this episode and not enough time to type them. 

1) the girls really talked about Evans positivity- I’m sure they’d all prefer him to be their coach and choreographer.  Positivity is probably not the word one usually uses to describe TCC. 

2) MEREDITH. Ok, listen, as a PP said, people can’t help when they cry. BUT CMT STOP SHOWING US. We get it, she’s a sad sad sob story. It will be tragic when she’s cut or triumphant if she makes it (how this would happen is ???). Either way, we get it. PLEASE STOP SHOWING HER CRYING. 

3) loved getting to see rookie Taylor dance! 

4) more dancing in general was nice.

5) (I’m going to have to rewatch to remember what else but I’ll end on this) KELLI WHY DO YOU HATE (rookie)MADELINE ? That was so bizarre. I felt like Judy’s face was like “whoa, are we about to cut this girl?” Because Kelli was so harsh. She’s beautiful and not super powerful but so is Meredith and you’re always giving her pep talks. Also, you know what isn’t going to bring power out of someone?? Telling them that no choreographer has picked them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, ClosetMTTfan said:

Kelli was so harsh. She’s beautiful and not super powerful but so is Meredith and you’re always giving her pep talks.

I agree that between Madeline S. and Meredith, I'd rather have Madeline on the team because at least she knows the choreography. Yes, sometimes Madeline's dancing isn't as powerful as some of the other girls, but at least she can blend into the group because she knows the routines, unlike Meredith who is constantly drawing attention because of her mistakes. Even when Meredith knows the choreography she's not on the music. Worse is when she clearly doesn't know the steps and is clearly lost/confused/flailing. Yet somehow Madeline gets the stern talks and Meredith gets the supportive pep talks.

• Love 17

Look, I know Christina was the lowest vet on the board, but there was also a long haired brunette down there too and no one has mentioned her.  I know many think Christina should be gone based on her dancing, and I don't know if I can judge but I don't like how Kelli makes a big deal about the stickers with one dancer and then Christina has quite a few and then that doesn't count somehow?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I agree that between Madeline S. and Meredith, I'd rather have Madeline on the team because at least she knows the choreography. Yes, sometimes Madeline's dancing isn't as powerful as some of the other girls, but at least she can blend into the group because she knows the routines, unlike Meredith who is constantly drawing attention because of her mistakes. Even when Meredith knows the choreography she's not on the music. Worse is when she clearly doesn't know the steps and is clearly lost/confused/flailing. Yet somehow Madeline gets the stern talks and Meredith gets the supportive pep talks.

I'm starting to wonder if Kelli doesn't want Madeline S because she may finally find the power and outshine VK by the end of season.  Because she does know the choreo, she just lacks the punch and I think that will come.  She is pretty and very well spoken.   And like you say, until then she can be a blender.  Let's face it, Kelli just wants Meredith because of her look.  I was arguing for Meredith at the beginning because of facial beauty but she is overwhelmed by the choreo and needs to go.  I have no words.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Route66 said:

I hated everything about the salon visit. Fake conversation, obvious product placement, proof of VK being a pampered princess. She's 19, why does she even need facials? 

Unless the ENTIRE DCC team got free facials for the product placement promo, if the girls got REAL perks because of it I can deal.  But doubtful....and could you please choose any other rookie than VK the annointed one?

• Love 7

I enjoyed this episode but I have to say I prefer watching the girls learn THEIR pom style rather than quite random stuff that fans never get to see (I guess maybe showgroup performs these pieces?) I think the odd bit of guests choreo is cool but I prefer when they learn game pieces. 

Taylor seems so BLAND to me. I feel like Victoria is having to be uber duber loveeellleeeeyyyyy to everyone and it feels a bit forced even tho I don't hate her.

I thought Kelli asking Madeline about her reasons for auditioning was an interesting and sincere interaction.

Christina is looking a bit old for this team now? And still tired, I feel like they should have probably cut her at auditions based on what we've seen so far. 

I think Kat and Meredith are both pretty useless and I'd fire them if I was choosing the squad. 

I was quite moved by how proud Judy was of the girls and getting praise for her choreo - it's her life's work and I love seeing people take so much professional pride in their craft. 

• Love 3

You also really have to wonder about the editing and production of the guest choreographer segments. How do they know the girls' names? How long do they actually spend with them to be able to sit in the conference room and remember 40 dancers? It intrigues me that everyone knows who all these choreographers are. Are they all that famous in the dance world that all these girls know them?

As far as the editing, I'm sure they're prompted to mention certain girls. I'm also sure the conversations are cut and edited to get a certain story. Like they'll be asked "did you notice Victoria?" but just show him saying "I noticed Victoria." With Christina, he might well have said "she wasn't the best, but in my experience having a few more mature girls on a squad is helpful. I would not cut her." And maybe Kelli said that Christina clubs baby seals for a hobby and they then show him saying "I'd cut Christina."

I also can't stand Kelli's reaction when he doesn't like a girl. Kelli takes it personally and gets sad that he's just 1. Doing what she asked 2. Doing what any director would do and pick the best dancers. A professional choreographer doesn't care fuck all if a girl is pretty or looks good in the uniform.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I loved Evan’s positive energy and teaching style.  I had to give him mad side eye though when he chose Meredith over Chandi for his imaginary team.  I’m not sure how he missed Meredith stumbling and flailing her way through his choreography.

I still like Kat and I don’t get the “fake” vibe from her that some have mentioned. In that clearly staged spa visit she didn’t appear any more fake than Kelcey.  They all came off a little awkward and rehearsed. Other than that Kat came off to me the same as she almost always does ... bubbly, outgoing and a little silly.  I think she would make a great ambassador as she always comes off friendly and approachable.  She clearly isn’t afraid to talk to people.  

That being said, Kat’s dancing isn’t strong enough.  I think she has more pop than Meredith but there is something wonky about her legs from the knee down or maybe it’s her feet.  IIRC Kelly said she was pigeon toed or something of the sort.  They should be encouraging her to take some dance classes and then to reaudition.

I’m not sure why Kelly thinks Meredith may be better on the field.  How often do the serious strugglers hit the field and somehow just pull it all together and really shine.  Usually it’s the reverse.  Girls who have been fine in the studio get swallowed up by the field or they can’t master the field entrance and end up getting cut.  I think Kelly is grasping at straws because she doesn’t want to cut Meredith but time (and the field) will tell.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

I’m not sure why Kelly thinks Meredith may be better on the field.  How often do the serious strugglers hit the field and somehow just pull it all together and really shine.  Usually it’s the reverse.  Girls who have been fine in the studio get swallowed up by the field or they can’t master the field entrance and end up getting cut.  I think Kelly is grasping at straws because she doesn’t want to cut Meredith but time (and the field) will tell.

Seriously!  How could she somehow perform more capably in boots, on turf, on a gigantic stage. Not only is her memory terrible but she clearly is struggling mentally. She cries every rehearsal. There absolutely has to be something going on behind the scenes with her along the lines of her having slept with Jerry Jones or her having compromising photos of Kelli. Kelli seems both determined to not cut her but also stressed out by how terrible she is. It's also ridiculously obvious when Kelli grasps at straws with her, like when she does well in one dance. It was also very blatant when she practically laughed at Evan complimenting Lilly's plie but went insane over him liking Meredith's shoulders. I envision that happening with Evan pointing out that Meredith is totally lost and out of her league and Kelli saying "is there anything at all about Meredith that's good?" And Evan is like "well I guess her shoulders are nice".

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Route66 said:

It intrigues me that everyone knows who all these choreographers are. Are they all that famous in the dance world that all these girls know them?

99% of the girls who audition for DCC are dancers so I'm guessing they watch dance shows (SYTYCD, DWTS, World of Dance, etc), which is how they know who Travis Wall, Tyce Diorio, and Cheryl Burke are. If you are a studio/competition dancer who goes to dance conventions, master classes, etc. that's another way to become familiar with various choreographers. There are also a lot of choreographers who regularly post routines on youtube, insta, etc. and have huge followings online.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Well...to be fair "50 yard Kelsey" and TCC Vivian were both in studio strugglers but both blossomed on the field. Especially Kelsey. Her beauty and being great on the field with pom poms REALLY saved her.  Meredith kinda reminds me Kelsey. But yea, we shall see lol

What irks me is why can't Madeline S  be a DCC to honor her mom, AND be a Broadway baby if she wants to? The girl is only 22 and still at university! I thought being a DCC was a paid hobby? Not a way of life.  Lots of girls have goals outside of DCC. Why is this different now?? Kaylssia was a totally different situation. Very few ex DCCs go down her path.   I also  don't think Madeline sounds like a lawyer. She's a straight talker. And shes not afraid to talk to Kelli like a woman. Its sooo refreshing!! Alot of the other TCCs seems genuinely scared to have a normal conversation with K&J because they don't want to get cut or upset them in anyway.  

Edited by Jessie S
  • Love 21

Meredith and Kat were my favorite rookies at the start, but I don’t think they’ve got it. Kat maybe has a chance, but Meredith is totally lost. She has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen, but she can’t remember any of the dances. She is such a disappointment. It’s not just the dancing. She has such an eloquent beauty, one would expect her to be eloquent herself, but she sounds like a stereotypical dumb blond. She has no mental toughness. I’m sorry, but everything about her is weak. All that said, the superficial male in me is pulling for her because holy smokes is she beautiful. 

Speaking of beautiful, Madeline’s office visit was kinda awkward. I have no problem with Kelli asking about her intentions, but I was surprised by her reaction. I thought she would have a little bit of respect for Madeline’s honesty. One can be committed to the DCC yet also have higher aspirations. Most women are in their early 20s and stay 2-4 years. What does she expect them to do? Retire, get married, stay at home, and start kicking out babies? 1950 called and wants its female expectations back. 

These womwn man may be great dancers, but they are not good actors. The spa visit was bad. I don’t hate VK like many, but the show has done her no favors the past two years. She came of like a spoiled brat in the spa visit. 

Other random thoughts:

• Lily looks like the person in a zombie movie that has been infected but is trying to hide it from everyone.
  • Christina needs a refund from whoever did her boob job. Or she needs to get better at padding her bra. 
  • I have absolutely no idea who is not making the team. Kat and Meredith seem obvious, but I haven’t even the slightest idea who the other two may be. 
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Route66 said:

That didn't bother me. Kelli doesn't want another Khalissa. It's not unreasonable for her to want to know the girl wants to be there.

I hated everything about the salon visit. Fake conversation, obvious product placement, proof of VK being a pampered princess. She's 19, why does she even need facials? 

Oh is Meredith turning on the waterworks again?? Shocked. Cut her already. Ditto Kat. She makes me stabby and she's a phony of the highest order. She's not cheerful, positive and bubbly. She's a girl trying too hard to appear cheerful, positive, and bubbly. 

Kelli FFS. You're the director of a cheerleading squad. You don't *really* hold anyone's future in your hands. Maybe 10% of these girls will go on to do anything spectacular with their lives. Another 10% will make real careers out of dance/performing. Most are going to be IG influencers or teach Bar Method and wind up as the next generation of privileged Dallas SAHM like Cassie. They're going to plan over the top baby showers, photograph themselves in Uggs and strategically torn jeans holding fancy coffee mugs, and drive their daughters to their All Star Cheer gyms.

Yes and Kelli's crying segment? Really Kelli? Please look outside of your bubble and wake up. You do not hold any magic key to life.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Route66 said:

That didn't bother me. Kelli doesn't want another Khalissa. It's not unreasonable for her to want to know the girl wants to be there.

Oh is Meredith turning on the waterworks again?? Shocked. Cut her already. Ditto Kat. She makes me stabby and she's a phony of the highest order. She's not cheerful, positive and bubbly. She's a girl trying too hard to appear cheerful, positive, and bubbly. 

Kelli FFS. You're the director of a cheerleading squad. You don't *really* hold anyone's future in your hands. Maybe 10% of these girls will go on to do anything spectacular with their lives. Another 10% will make real careers out of dance/performing. Most are going to be IG influencers or teach Bar Method and wind up as the next generation of privileged Dallas SAHM like Cassie. They're going to plan over the top baby showers, photograph themselves in Uggs and strategically torn jeans holding fancy coffee mugs, and drive their daughters to their All Star Cheer gyms.

THANK YOU!!!!👍👏👏👏😎

Edited by tinabee1967
23 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Madeline S has a certain confidence factor in her manner of speech.  She seems very self aware and professional. I love it. I wonder if it irks Kelli. Kelli seems to like the girls that are crying at her feet, willing to do anything and everything at a chance for "the uniform." Madeline would like to be a DCC but she's not going to grovel. Hooray Madeline. 

THIS!! Yep exactly!! 🙂

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Madeline S has a certain confidence factor in her manner of speech.  She seems very self aware and professional. I love it. I wonder if it irks Kelli. Kelli seems to like the girls that are crying at her feet, willing to do anything and everything at a chance for "the uniform." Madeline would like to be a DCC but she's not going to grovel. Hooray Madeline. 

She is extremely mature. I am liking her more and more. 

• Love 14

Did I understand Kat to say she shipped her "cat" out of state? If so poor kitty- being bounced around all over and away from its parent...

And has any deduced how old Kat is? The way she acts and carries herself...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

Did I understand Kat to say she shipped her "cat" out of state? If so poor kitty- being bounced around all over and away from its parent...

And has any deduced how old Kat is? The way she acts and carries herself...

Twelve. She's twelve. Months.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Madeline S has a certain confidence factor in her manner of speech.  She seems very self aware and professional. I love it. I wonder if it irks Kelli.

I'd bet cash money that it does. DCC likes its "girls" beautiful and complacent.

It occurs to me that some of these guest choreographers may be angling to replace Kitty, Kelli or Judy. It would be a steady paycheck, but the drawback is how conservative the Cowboys organization is, especially the choreography.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kitty, Kelli and Judy are closing in on retirement. It would be a tough job to walk away from.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Kitty, Kelli and Judy are closing in on retirement. It would be a tough job to walk away from.

From your mouth to God's ears. Especially Judy. She just looks like she is over the whole thing, anyway, especially after Cassiegate.

• Love 2

I have no words. 

Kidding. Of course I have words.

Madeline S. is so composed, so mature. I’m completely impressed with how she carries herself.

Enough with the guest (non-DCC) choreographers. It’s like total overload. With the sole exception of Charm LaDonna, none of them do anything close to the DCC style and it seems like such a pointless waste of time. What, is the Cowboys organization going to have the DCC taking the Billie Eilish “seduce your dad type” choreography on the road? No, I don’t think so. Save it for the other TV shows, please. Stop putting the girls—and the MTT fans—through this every week.

• Love 8

Maybe TPTB decided that they only want one Madeline on the team and now Molloy and Salter must be eliminated. 😄

On a serious note, though -- wasn't there some minor drama last year about who was allowed to go by "Maddie"? I wonder if something like that has gone down with Madeline Salter and that's why they're being so weird with her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Maven said:

Enough with the guest (non-DCC) choreographers.

Yes!!  I want to see former DCC who do choreo come back and teach a routine, so that we can see who can actually dance in the DCC style.  It doesn't have to be every week.  Have the occasional guest choreographer or use that time to show us how the GL's teach a dance or work with their individual groups to polish the routine.  You know - stuff we've been asking for......

1 minute ago, phylogeny said:

On a serious note, though -- wasn't there some minor drama last year about who was allowed to go by "Maddie"? I wonder if something like that has gone down with Madeline Salter and that's why they're being so weird with her.

Ashley M, Ashley N and Ashley P were all on the team at the same time, so that shouldn't be an issue

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ashley M, Ashley N and Ashley P were all on the team at the same time, so that shouldn't be an issue

I don't remember if someone on here said it or if it happened during an office visit on the show at the same time as the you-can't-move-lockers talk, but I vaguely remember that Kelli gave a ribbing to Madeline Molloy about wanting to go by "Maddie" because Madeline Massengil was already the Maddie and she was there first. I had forgotten about the three Ashleys at one time, which makes that even weirder to me if I remembered it right.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, phylogeny said:

I don't remember if someone on here said it or if it happened during an office visit on the show at the same time as the you-can't-move-lockers talk, but I vaguely remember that Kelli gave a ribbing to Madeline Molloy about wanting to go by "Maddie" because Madeline Massengil was already the Maddie and she was there first. I had forgotten about the three Ashleys at one time, which makes that even weirder to me if I remembered it right.

Yeah, but Kelli can be so petty about stupid things, it's easy to believe.  And if Maddie #1 doesn't want to be confused for another "Maddie", I can see Kelli trying to keep her happy

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maddie #1 doesn't want to be confused for another "Maddie"

This is actually tricky.  We have two Madelines with the nickname "Maddie", the Maddies' last names start with an "M", and the word "Molloy" looks a lot like "Molly".  Quite the conundrum we have going on!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

This is actually tricky.  We have two Madelines with the nickname "Maddie", the Maddies' last names start with an "M", and the word "Molloy" looks a lot like "Molly".  Quite the conundrum we have going on!

You know, if Sarah G's little sister ever makes it, her last name is Brennan😜

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

No disrespect- but would like to know what all Judy is managing over- what all do her responsibility areas entail? If/when she retires I would think Charlotte would need to know the qualifications  to replace her position. Surely more than being a former DCC would be required for the job.

I.m surprised another organization hasn't tried to lure Kelli away...

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, sATL said:

I.m surprised another organization hasn't tried to lure Kelli away...

There's no guarantee another squad would be as successful as DCC. Right or wrong, there's a history and mystique about them. Kelli took over an already successful squad. The Love Boat, posters, and TV movie were pre-Kelli. It would be like trying to lure Tom Brady away from the Patriots. There's so much about the organization and its leadership that's led to his success, there's less of a chance he'd go elsewhere and duplicate what he did in New England.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

😴😴😴 This season is boring AF!

Think about it, it's the day after the episode aired and we only have one page of comments.  That really says something.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Think about it, it's about a day and a half since the episode aired and we only have one page of comments.  That really says something.

Yes & no. The thread wasn't open last night. No sure if the thread where people could  comment during the show opened. There are a few eposide related comments on the spoiler thread. That one was jumping last night.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, sATL said:

There are a few eposide related comments on the spoiler thread. That one was jumping last night.

That one is always jumping 😂. To be honest, I think it's because while there may be those that don't know what happens in the show and only use the episode threads, there are MANY including myself who 100% know what's going to happen and love being spoiled and talking about what's coming up next. It's kind of like Game of Thrones in the earlier seasons, where book readers would just snicker and wink among themselves when they knew a big plotline was coming up in the show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

I really enjoyed the longer clips of dancing that we saw in this episode. It makes it easier to compare the ladies.

That’s the one thing I DID like about this episode, all the dancing we got to see. The rest has put me to sleep.

When they showed the preview for next week, I was surprised to see they’re on the field practicing the entrance. I can only hope to hear Judy shouting “YOUR LINES!” But she’s gotten so quiet now, she probably won’t.😭

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Love 6

Madeline S is one of the prettiest girls to ever try out.... she reminds me of Abigail Klein. She has exquisite bone structure, and resembles Grace Kelly. Unfortunately she’s not ready..... 

I agreed with the second choreographer.... Lily looked terrible and I could’ve cut Madeline, Meredith, Lily and Christina. Judy told Christina she looks frail and she’s exactly right. She is so thin with those bolt on fake boobs.... she looks like a bobble head doll and just looks exhausted. She’s probably not getting enough nutrition on top of working a real job. Time to hang up the boots. 

And yay to the choreographer who named Gina point. Only person with any damn sense.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

. Judy told Christina she looks frail and she’s exactly right. She is so thin with those bolt on fake boobs.... she looks like a bobble head doll and just looks exhausted. She’s probably not getting enough nutrition on top of working a real job. Time to hang up the boots. 

Isn't Christina a dance or exercise instructor? Maybe she's worn out from that and then has to come to practice as well.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Isn't Christina a dance or exercise instructor? Maybe she's worn out from that and then has to come to practice as well.

When she said she works 8-5, with an hour commute,  I took that to mean she had a corporate job.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, sATL said:

When she said she works 8-5, with an hour commute,  I took that to mean she had a corporate job.

I remember in previous seasons she said she was an exercise and dance instructor.

Just looked at her FB. She started a job as a recruiter at a staffing agency in this past March. It's in Dallas so that must be her long commute even though she lives in Frisco.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2

All I know is, I'm side-eyeing everything about Kat's entire cat/homeless storyline.

• It isn't that hard to find an apartment complex that will allow you to have one, small cat. I would know.
  • Just last week she said she would never part with her cat. This week, she's all bright-eyed and enthusiastic while telling Judy and Kelly that she shipped her cat to Minnesota (?) to go live with a "friend." Lol okay.
  • She's now rooming with another rookie. Shouldn't she have been doing this from the start? Why did it take 5 weeks for her to figure this out? 

I'm sorry for those who like Kat, but she honestly screams huge phony to me. There's something about her that grates me to no end. I'd rather watch Meredith weeping in front of a camera than listen to Kat's babbling, and that's saying something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Speaking of pets, wouldn't it be hard to be a puppy/dog parent while in training camp? The evening walk time would have to be very late. The thought of a German shepherd using a potty pad for #2, then to come home late& tired to dispose of the contents..hmmm.

-------

On a separate note of the cheorgraher parade, Kelli needs to quit asking who is/isn't 36, if she's not going to follow their recommendations.