Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E03: United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Lantern7
  • Start Topic

Fuck you, Laurel.

I try to think well of her. I try to paint her as decent even as I called her "KIllbot." Well, the Killbot has a virus, and Wes paid the price.

Yeah, I know that I compare Wes to Wile E. Coyote often because he probably considers himself a "Soooooper Genius!!!" I know he treats people he doesn't need like dirt. But what happened? Killbot put an idea in Krybaby's head. They override the will of their team, sending Wes in to face Bear. And fucking Bear wins, because apparently WOTW1 was too good, and the scales needed balancing. So now Bear is still in the game, he and Laurel can do whatever a Killbot and human slime do behind closed doors, and Johnny will have to sleep on his back because the erection he possesses makes that the only non-painful position.

Fuck you, Laurel. Fuck you, Josh. Fuck you, Bear. Fuck you, Georgia, for that last dig at Wes. And fuck you, TJ, for going to Zach first for his vote.He fucking knew what would happen. Well, Wes is gone. He's full of himself, but he was way better than most of these assholes, and now he's gone. Fuck everybody.

Honestly, the UK blows a win when locks get pulled off the wheel (both by Theo?), and Killbot and Krybaby take it upon themselves to negate the gift. And honestly, who the fuck needs anybody from Big Brother? They're all clowns. At least Paulie makes the halfhearted attempt to try and wipe the greasepaint off. Fuck off, Josh. Take your box of Kleenex and fucking GO.

And now, we get Bear wanking off for two solid episodes. Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy. Fuck BMP for importing that wanker. "Grisly Bear" is more apt for him.

Fuck everybody. Fuck myself for watching. FUCK.

ETA: Fuck Johnny, just because If he wins a seventh title, I would be all for Wes to buy his house and put him out on the street.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Both teams are messy as hell.

Team UK could have won without the cheating because they were going to win based on time alone. I still don't understand why Idris, Rogan and even Bear were up as a choice for elimination when Theo was the one who cheated first. It doesn't make any sense. Rogan and Joss could have the numbers on their side but they are slowly going to let Theo and to a lesser extent, Bear run that whole team in the end.

Fuck Josh being an overly emotional child. "Oh I will put in their strongest player. Until you want me to put in Theo because I don't want him to be mad at me." What a punk. Fuck Laurel for basically deciding to protect her Challenge hook up so early in the game. Pretty sure she has mocked Cara Maria for doing the same thing with Kyle and Paulie. Nany defending Bear had me rolling my eyes because she also had a flirtation with him last season. What is with Bear and the women on this show? I had to laugh when Laurel was complaining to Johnny about Wes sneaking around as she was sneaking around.

I don't get how Wes was the person Josh was the most hurt by when all of them in that room was mocking the shit out him. I hope Josh feels like a big man for now cause he already had a target on his back for his childish outbursts and now that he's done Laurel and Johnny's dirty work for them, they won't have his back. And anyone on Team US who isn't with him will be ready to throw him in the next elimination should regardless of who won.

I hope team UK wins because the US doesn't deserve it with Laurel, Josh, and Johnny still there.  Damn I felt bad for Wes.

Edited by TiffanyNichelle
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

Fuck Laurel for basically deciding to protect her Challenge hook up so early in the game. Pretty sure she has mocked Cara Maria for doing the same thing with Kyle and Paulie.

Nicole ain’t lookin’ too bad now, huh?

At this point, I’m rooting for CT to go out in a blaze of glory, winning his third title along with Turbo. I know CT and Wes aren’t tight-tight, but I can imagine a mournful CT standing alone at night, pouring a bottle out for his Rivals 2 homie.

• Love 6

Did NO ONE suggest throwing in CT who could have easily beat Bear and then he could jump ship and be on Team USA? They didn’t know that in the first male elimination. Now they do. There’s no excuse. Go get your man from the enemy, USA! 

Also, that was a big disadvantage for USA to go first. They figured out too late everyone should be trying the same number at the same time. And CT (with the Brits going second) knew this and it seemed like he was trying to get them to balance so the wheel would stop spinning (like half the locks were on one side and the other half on the other side, constantly making the wheel spin with folks scrambling to their lock as opposed to one side working at a time). See?! This is why they need him on their team! 

I was sad to see Wes go. He’s arrogant but he’s better than Johnny  and Josh looks confused and stupid half the time. 

Turbo’s explanation of releasing hamsters from now to save them from the wheel in their cages on made me chuckle. 

• Love 8
On 9/12/2019 at 12:01 AM, angelamh66 said:

Josh is an idiot. He’s cannon fodder when the US finally loses a challenge. 

He’s basically Laurel’s property now, and she’ll rent him out to Johnny and Bear.

Punishing Laurel would be a lot tougher. I can’t think of any Proving Ground where she wouldn’t have — at worst — even odds. She’s a physical threat, she’s not a dummy, and she only lost to Camila in IOTC because she was supposedly too hurt to compete in that finale. And if the US throws her in and she wins, she defects to the UK. Her cuddling up to Bear is basically the diarrhea on the shit cake that is this season.

ETA: Had to fix a pronoun.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Fuck you, Laurel.

I try to think well of her. I try to paint her as decent even as I called her "KIllbot." Well, the Killbot has a virus, and Wes paid the price.

Yeah, I know that I compare Wes to Wile E. Coyote often because he probably considers himself a "Soooooper Genius!!!" I know he treats people he doesn't need like dirt. But what happened? Killbot put an idea in Krybaby's head. They override the will of their team, sending Wes in to face Bear. And fucking Bear wins, because apparently WOTW1 was too good, and the scales needed balancing. So now Bear is still in the game, he and Laurel can do whatever a Killbot and human slime do behind closed doors, and Johnny will have to sleep on his back because the erection he possesses makes that the only non-painful position.

Fuck you, Laurel. Fuck you, Josh. Fuck you, Bear. Fuck you, Georgia, for that last dig at Wes. And fuck you, TJ, for going to Zach first for his vote.He fucking knew what would happen. Well, Wes is gone. He's full of himself, but he was way better than most of these assholes, and now he's gone. Fuck everybody.

Honestly, the UK blows a win when locks get pulled off the wheel (both by Theo?), and Killbot and Krybaby take it upon themselves to negate the gift. And honestly, who the fuck needs anybody from Big Brother? They're all clowns. At least Paulie makes the halfhearted attempt to try and wipe the greasepaint off. Fuck off, Josh. Take your box of Kleenex and fucking GO.

And now, we get Bear wanking off for two solid episodes. Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy. Fuck BMP for importing that wanker. "Grisly Bear" is more apt for him.

Fuck everybody. Fuck myself for watching. FUCK.

ETA: Fuck Johnny, just because If he wins a seventh title, I would be all for Wes to buy his house and put him out on the street.

I...don't really care about this that much. Not at all. 

I don't like Bear but he won so whatever. 

No one was ever going trust Wes so him getting thrown in was going to happen sooner than later.

And we got another challenge legend early exit. Win/Win here.

Josh is a grown ass man. He made his choice can't fault Laurel because Josh is weak minded.

2 hours ago, UGAmp said:

Did NO ONE suggest throwing in CT who could have easily beat Bear and then he could jump ship and be on Team USA? They didn’t know that in the first male elimination. Now they do. There’s no excuse. Go get your man from the enemy, USA! 

Also, that was a big disadvantage for USA to go first. They figured out too late everyone should be trying the same number at the same time. And CT (with the Brits going second) knew this and it seemed like he was trying to get them to balance so the wheel would stop spinning (like half the locks were on one side and the other half on the other side, constantly making the wheel spin with folks scrambling to their lock as opposed to one side working at a time). See?! This is why they need him on their team! 

I was sad to see Wes go. He’s arrogant but he’s better than Johnny  and Josh looks confused and stupid half the time. 

Turbo’s explanation of releasing hamsters from now to save them from the wheel in their cages on made me chuckle. 

CT is not a threat anymore. There is no need to maneuver to get him on their side. And any inside info he has is pretty commonly known and most of the US don't trust each other anyway.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Whoa....was not expecting what happened to happen. But leave it up to Josh to turn on his own. He is the US equivalent of Bear. 

As much as I can heap insults upon Bear, "crybaby" isn't one of them.

Speaking of the ursine asshole . . . how much you wanna bet he's gonna brag about "converting" Laurel?

I'm still mad. As much as Wes kept running his mouth and showing off his petard, last night was pretty much the worst possible case coming true.

• Love 4

Wes had a lot of enemies on the US team so they were going to turn on him eventually, though the way the UK team keeps losing challenges, maybe not.

Why isn't Cara and Paulie tormenting Kyle any more.  Are they over it or was their hostility in previous seasons just played up?

Georgia said she was over Bear but now she's turned on?

Leroy said they should just try to keep winning challenges and Cara said they could keep winning and eliminate all the UK team and they could run the Final just among US team players.  Doubt it's going to go down like that.  MTV will probably try to keep some UK players around until the end, have a possibility of making the Final.  Otherwise, this country vs. country concept is pointless.

So one would think the factions on the US team are going to have to make their moves against each other.

• Love 2

Funny that the Brits never noticed that TJ never blew the air horn.  

Loved Turbo feeling sorry for hamsters.

Josh:  I'll get rid of the strongest player.  Josh:  no I won't, I'm scared of him. Wes:  Prove your loyalty, keep your promise.  Josh:  No.  Wes:  Well, then, you're useless to our team.  Josh et al.:  Wes is a traitor!  Let's get rid of him!  Argh.  

John, I really don't want to hear your imagined visions of Wes' pants being pulled down.   Why does he get so oddly specific?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

See this is what happened with the fucking US people last time. Instead of just taking out more Brits, they go after their grudges or some other BS then the Brits are in the final. Just stick to the fucking plan, knock out the Brits and run the final all US. There was plenty of time to put Wes in without stabbing him in the back. Cara was right about Laurel being shady. 

• Love 4
On 9/12/2019 at 6:23 AM, Primal Slayer said:

USA is going to start eating themselves up from the inside. 

Good!

I loved this lol. I was already completely over Wes in ep 1 so I don't really care. I remembered why I can like him though with his reaction to the whole thing. It proved why, even though him and Johnny are essentially the same person, he's better than Johnny.

Like obviously Josh sucks, but everyone in the room laughing about him said much more about them than him. 

Fucking hell, theses people all suck. Why did I start watching this again lol.

• Love 1

Why are these all over an hour long????  So unnecessary.

17 hours ago, Jobiska said:

Josh:  I'll get rid of the strongest player.  Josh:  no I won't, I'm scared of him. Wes:  Prove your loyalty, keep your promise.  Josh:  No.  Wes:  Well, then, you're useless to our team.  Josh et al.:  Wes is a traitor!  Let's get rid of him!  Argh.  

This is exactly what happened.  I thought maybe I was losing my mind, but no, Josh definitely backtracked.  

On 9/11/2019 at 8:38 PM, TiffanyNichelle said:

I don't get how Wes was the person Josh was the most hurt by when all of them in that room was mocking the shit out him.

This was the other thing that annoyed me.  Wes definitely wasn't the only person talking shit about Josh; everyone in that room was.  But Laurel's "report" only mentions Wes?  Okay girl.  Nice way to weaken your team so early in the game because you and Johnny hate that Wes understands its a game and openly plays the game. 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I remembered why I can like him though with his reaction to the whole thing. It proved why, even though him and Johnny are essentially the same person, he's better than Johnny.

Same here.  Wes is a dick and full of himself, but he also has self awareness and doesn't ever take anything that happens too personally.

• Love 11

That is the whole reason why I like him. He plays the game and doesn't whine about shit for years and I think he is funny.

I couldn't watch the ending and came here to see if Laurel really put Wes in 

So my question is this, was anyone upset that she turned on her team after all the fucking talk about not doing that? Because if there wasn't that is bullshit. They were all being dramatic about Wes telling Rogan about being put in and wanted rules set down, but Laurel is fucking the enemy and puts one of her own in and did anyone bat an eye? Fucking hypocrites

• Love 7
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

So my question is this, was anyone upset that she turned on her team after all the fucking talk about not doing that? Because if there wasn't that is bullshit. They were all being dramatic about Wes telling Rogan about being put in and wanted rules set down, but Laurel is fucking the enemy and puts one of her own in and did anyone bat an eye? Fucking hypocrites

The only person I remember being upset about it was Cara but there might have been someone else. It was overshadowed in my mind by Johnny's stupid gloating. Yes, get rid of your strongest person early that could help your team win over whittling down the Brits.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

The only person I remember being upset about it was Cara but there might have been someone else. It was overshadowed in my mind by Johnny's stupid gloating. Yes, get rid of your strongest person early that could help your team win over whittling down the Brits.

At minimum, Paulie looked pissed off. I might be wrong on that, but I wouldn't say that he and Cara Maria share a brain. As for Johnny . . . he might be banking on everyone eventually playing for themselves. Either way, all he really has is his woody at Wes leaving the game that early. True, the positions were reversed last season, but I like Wes better because he's nowhere near as mean-spirited as Johnny, and he doesn't need the BMP teat to survive. He didn't seem to get off on Johnny's dismissal as Johnny did anytime Wes left. You can't imagine Wes hanging out behind Johnny during a field interview, making fun of him. In contrast, Jonny probably has asked to do that to Wes, while waving a "GOD HATES GINGERS" sign.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

We only really got commentary from Paulie and Cara Maria, but many other people on the team looked really pissed, especially when he lost. 

Also, how could I have forgotten this little gem from Rogan to Theo: 

“You can’t handle a glass of pinot grigio, you skinny little c—!”

Dead!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

That is the whole reason why I like him. He plays the game and doesn't whine about shit for years and I think he is funny.

I agree.  

Does anyone else remember the promos, many many years ago, that had Kenny (ugh) succeeding at something vaguely challenge-like and Wes abjectly failing, but it was them acting it out?  I mean commercials, not scenes from a real challenge?  Wes happily played a role that made him look worse in the short run and I think it served him well in the long run--very very long arc that took him from figure of fun to winner.  He doesn't take himself seriously, even though he does a really good job of acting like he does.  He's secure in his real life situation.  John takes himself seriously.   And Laurel takes herself seriously.  Say what you will about Cara and her, uh, marking her territory all over the house with Paulie, and being jerky to Kyle...in the talking heads she definitely brings a sort of wry humor at herself, and that's why, though she's gone way down in my estimation, I still can't hate her.  

(I like Kyle's self-deprecating humor too).  

• Love 11
12 hours ago, mojoween said:

This world where Josh and John are smug fucking assholes and get what they want?  Please stop it, I want to get off.

All I can hope for is Karma coming and biting them in the ass. I really like that Johnny hasn't won since he screwed Sarah. For me that was the start of his downfall and I really hope it continues.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, xfuse said:

All I can hope for is Karma coming and biting them in the ass. I really like that Johnny hasn't won since he screwed Sarah. For me that was the start of his downfall and I really hope it continues.

Or even made a final since that season.

• Love 2

Am I a bad American if I’m rooting for the Brits? They might also be awful people but I just don’t know that yet. As opposed to years of watching the US team and not a truly likable one in the bunch now that Wes is gone. Maybe Nany but she’s the weakest female for sure so she won’t last long. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

Am I a bad American if I’m rooting for the Brits? They might also be awful people but I just don’t know that yet. As opposed to years of watching the US team and not a truly likable one in the bunch now that Wes is gone. Maybe Nany but she’s the weakest female for sure so she won’t last long. 

I think it's best to root for individuals, especially since there's a chance the team format could break apart. There are assholes/arseholes on both sides, and I don't consider this to be an "either/or" situation.

• Love 4

Johnny’s smug laughing at Wes being voted in seems like a short-sighted choice. He may personally dislike Wes, but the US team breaking the ice on voting in their own players, and super-vets, at that, doesn’t bode well for Johnny. Not sure he’s smart enough to realize that.

I watched Josh’s season of Big Brother, so this is nothing new. He’s incredibly immature, emotional, and easily manipulated. However, the person this really soured me on was Laurel. Her choice to hook up with Bear was pitiable, but basically screwing over her whole team to try to support his game was so disappointing. Laurel, if this is how you’re going to behave, feel free to retire again. She hasn’t even done any good Cara smackdowns so far, so what even is the point of her?

• Love 10
On 9/12/2019 at 2:58 AM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Is it just me or are the accents of most of these British folks extra obnoxious? 

Yeah I am usually a fan of the British accent.  But some of these folks sound terrible.  

I think Georgia is beautiful but that Cockney (Is that the type she has?) accent has to go. 

On 9/13/2019 at 9:11 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Why did I start watching this again lol.

Because in your heart of heats, you are just waiting for Tyler to make his Challenge debut...

Ducks quickly as PEACH throws something at me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yeah they’re working o middle class accents, not the posh accents you hear on TV shows and movies.

Those are probably people who grew up with privilege, went to boarding schools and university.

Or it could be wannabes, who learned posh accents or got rid of working class accents, like people dumping Bronx accent to sound like Manhattanites or blacks who code switch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, scrb said:

Yeah they’re working o middle class accents, not the posh accents you hear on TV shows and movies.

Those are probably people who grew up with privilege, went to boarding schools and university.

Or it could be wannabes, who learned posh accents or got rid of working class accents, like people dumping Bronx accent to sound like Manhattanites or blacks who code switch.

You are right. 

It is funny that you brought that point up, because I myself have a bad Rhode Island accent and most people cringe when they hear me talk.  I mean I am not like Big Tom from Survivor, you would not need subtitles to understand me.  I just speak funny, I guess it is because I am a product of my environment. 

So I should be the last person to be critical of how people sound (But some of their accents are so terrible.).  

• Love 1

I wonder now that Georgia is being turned on by Bear again, it will be her versus Laurel

On 9/12/2019 at 9:29 AM, Lantern7 said:

Speaking of the ursine asshole . . . how much you wanna bet he's gonna brag about "converting" Laurel?

He could say that but it wouldn't be true. I read (somewhere on here) that she dated a guy after she broke up with Nicole.

I cannot stand Josh and his voice.

On 9/16/2019 at 10:10 AM, MaggieG said:

I wonder now that Georgia is being turned on by Bear again, it will be her versus Laurel

He could say that but it wouldn't be true. I read (somewhere on here) that she dated a guy after she broke up with Nicole.

1. Then may God have mercy on Georgia's soul.
  2. My thing is that Bear would probably only know Laurel through TV. "Oi! I'm the Bear! This Bear is gonna be mating, and it's gonna be BEARLY LEGAL!! And she was interested in females . . . emphasis on 'was'!! I guess that makes me the ultimate man 'round here . . . as that wanker Wes discovered!!! Who wants to see the fresh ink on me scrote?!?"
  • LOL 4
On 9/18/2019 at 12:14 PM, MaggieG said:

@Lantern7 I totally read that in Bear's voice 😝

Thanks! I feel like I got a grip on the “characters,” and Bear feels too easy to channel. Ditto Turbo; all you have to do is have him say stuff with broken English. Occasionally, end a line with “If he dies, he dies.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/13/2019 at 11:51 AM, luckyroll3 said:

Same here.  Wes is a dick and full of himself, but he also has self awareness and doesn't ever take anything that happens too personally.

I think Wes is the type to know he is seen as a villain at times, and he plays it up. Like he is in on the joke. But really, he isn't a bad guy. That is how I see it. Now Johnny is just an ass. I was sad to see Wes go so soon. I always choose him over Bananas 🍌

I'm just carching up on these shows, so I'm a bit late to comment. But anyway,  Dee and her nipples can shut up and go away. 😄

• Love 2