Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E05: Liar, Liar, Friendships On Fire

• Start Topic

The day trip to Beverly Hills continues and Shannon surprises the group with tourist clothes and a double decker bus ride through Hollywood; Tamra confronts Braunwyn; Emily leaves the trip early; Braunwyn has dinner with her man.

Airs 9/03/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2

I'm really trying to get thru the previous seasons 3 episodes and I have come to the conclusion that RHOC is the most boring show on TV. 

Some pharmaceutical company should come up with a sleeping pill called "RHOC Me To Sleep".

• LOL 14
  • Love 9

Shame is emotionally constipated:

“Without emotion. When one cannot express emotion for the life of them. Its like being constipated minus the shit. You just fail to show emotion towards anything. You just can't be emotional. Unlike actual constipation this does not go away after time”.

Braunwyn’s mother obviously wants all eyes on her.  She looks like an attractive woman but that get-up is to much.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

Shane has no feelings for her. I'm not sure if Shane is gay possibly but what I do know for certain, is that he is one of the ugliest humans I've ever seen (inside and out) but yet HE'S the one cringing at hugging Emily?

I would have to be blind, drunk and dead to do Shane. 

You can make me dinner and sit and watch me eat it. He really did say that to his wife? Sheesh 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Shane is an ass, but I can't blame him for not wanting to talk about the bar exam in the immediate aftermath.

He doesn't want to talk about it, leave it. But then he needs to engage with his family; he doesn't seem to be able to acknowledge that other people have needs, lives, burdens and stress.

• Love 24

Kelly reminds me of this lady I know.... She serial dates and every single one of the guys she dates (or hooks up with, who knows?) are her SOUL MATE.  This chick has had 8, 493 soul mates! It's amazing.  

But seriously stupid!

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Braunie’s pity party is getting old already. She’s going to blame her bad childhood for every mistake she makes.  Very few people have had a perfect childhood or parents. And like her mom said at least she’s didn’t turn out to be a refugee. 

• Love 11