Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E05: Liar, Liar, Friendships On Fire

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I would still take Shane over Emily. And I totally agree that he is just being real, rather than playing to the camera as the others do. Shane actually tried to engage in conversation with Emily He asked about Gina's court date, how Emily's day was, etc. Emily is the one who kept insisting on talking about Shane's bar exam, which he clearly did not want to talk about. I have a very sweet husband, but if he comes home stressed from work I am smart enough not to continually ask him about it. Emily may be the most clueless person I have ever seen when it comes to reading someone.

Yes I see it as him not being all "hi BABE! love you BABE!" bullshit.  He's just like.. normal, or what I think is normal to be like, hey, just want to eat dinner.  He doesn't want to play the game and I commend him for that!

4 hours ago, snarts said:

I think Shane knew that he didn't pass and was embarrassed to be filmed talking about it, knowing it would air after the results were posted.  That said, he loathes his wife and family. He doesn't even enjoy spending time with his kids.  He's stuck because Emily is the breadwinner and unless he wants to move across the street to mommy's house., he has nowhere to go.  I hope that Emily can find some inner strength and kick him to the curb.

If someone asked me if I missed my kids, I would probably laugh and be like, "sure!"  I mean, I would miss them but I would also be ok not seeing them for a bit.  I love my kids, but I take week-long vacations with friends and I miss them but I like the me-time.

Shane has a trust fund, remember Emily said that he is wealthy and doesn't really work because he doesn't have to.  She said that last season, unless I am mis-remembering.  I don't know what her definition of "wealthy" is, but I imagine he's got some money, he doesn't rely on Emily.

3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

And I was trying to count the number of different-colored carrots I’ve seen and eaten. I think my Trader Joe’s Carrots of Many Colors only has three or four...

I took it to mean that they used 8 carrots per bowl, but now I am wondering.  Is it a puree, or like a broth with cut up carrots? 

2 minutes ago, amarante said:

Where did all of Gina’s furniture disappear to. Last year she was living in a place that was furnished  

And with Matt out of a job and probably unemployable in the finance industry, she is gong to be reliant on the Bravo paycheck. 

And where is all of her crappy decor?  Her stupid "gather" sign for the kitchen, and the "Antiques" box? 

I posted an article to her thread, Matt has filed with the court to get alimony from her!  He was making $450,000/year and now he is unemployable!

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

BW is so not attractive. Her life is not interesting and neither is her husband. And I call BS on her breasts being real. She showed enough side boob on the Valentine's Day episode and I'm saying those boobs are fake.

I'm not a breast augmentation plastic surgeon but I have lived in OC for 38 years so that kind of makes me an expert! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

And how does Gina blame her DUI  on her stress from her oh-so-sad break up from hubby? The legal limit is .08 here in California.  That amount is probably equivalent to a half glass of wine for most folks. But everyones body processes alcohol differently. 

My point is, these women frequently drive after drinking. I'm sure they're not calling an Uber after a half glass of wine even tho they're .08+. When Bravo is filming, Bravo transports the HoWives via limo or party bus. When not being filmed, these old hags are driving their own vehicles. Over .08 or not. 

I'm so over the "poor poor me, my marriage is falling apart" storylines. Heaven forbid any of these cheap, superficial bitches should ever have to deal with real tragedies. Like terminal cancer/ family member in fatal car crash/drug overdoses. I hate all of these pretentious losers.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4

Emily and Shane are obviously living off Shane’s wealth from whatever source that was derived from. And yes, last season Emily said he didn’t have to work. 

I have no idea what Emily actually does as a lawyer but there is no way that she is supporting their lifestyle based on her job. For starters, lawyers who make large incomes work long hours because your earnings are based on billable hours or of you are a highly paid in-house corporate counsel, you would still be working long hours. There would be no way that someone with an actual job could be a Housewife.

VIcki is the only housewife who actually had some kind of job and I think VIcki completely overstated the amount of hours she put in especially after she had been a housewife for awhile. Still VIcki probably is one of the few housewives who could support her lifestyle without the Bravo paycheck aside from the wives who married well like Heather. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And how does Gina blame her DUI  on her stress from her oh-so-sad break up from hubby? The legal limit is .08 here in California.  That amount is probably equivalent to a half glass of wine for most folks. But everyones body processes alcohol differently. 

My point is, these women frequently drive after drinking. I'm sure they're not calling an Uber after a half glass of wine even tho they're .08+. When Bravo is filming, Bravo transports the HoWives via limo or party bus. When not being filmed, these old hags are driving their own vehicles. Over .08 or not. 

I'm so over the "poor poor me, my marriage is falling apart" storylines. Heaven forbid any of these cheap, superficial bitches should ever have to deal with real tragedies. Like terminal cancer/ family member in fatal car crash/drug overdoses. I hate all of these pretentious losers.

If there is even the SMALLEST chance I am going to drink alcohol, I take Uber to and Uber from.  Getting a DUI in California is expensive and dreadful (as it should be).  It stays on your DMV record for 10 years, entails a very hefty fine of (usually) $2500, causes loss of license for 6 months minimum (and to have the "to/from work" exception you have to prove the need to drive) and even your long-time insurance company may drop you.  No thanks.  Uber is cheaper.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
56 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

You too!?

They’re the best! Gotta eat the rainbow! 😉

36 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I took it to mean that they used 8 carrots per bowl, but now I am wondering.  Is it a puree, or like a broth with cut up carrots? 

I could’ve sworn he said 8 kinds of carrots. If it were puréed, I’d probably like it. But it would be a weird color. Unless they puréed each color separately, and did a fancy swirl...

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

I'm probably thinking about it way too much, but that "at least she didn't end up in a refugee camp" line from Dr. Deb is shitty and offensive.  I'd bet there are plenty of attentive, well-meaning, and loving mothers with children in refugee camps that, by fate of their birth in a war-torn country, have to escape and would rather be anywhere but in such a camp.  It's a choice to have your 4 year old at a bar, surrounded by drugged up musicians; it is hardly the same kind of choice of "stay home and die in a bombing" or "get the hell out, even if it's to a refugee camp".

Actually. I'd hazard that the child with the mother in a refugee camp is more cared for and loved because of the risks taken to ensure safety than the affection that Betsy Johnson wanna-be had for her daughter.  If she pulled that shit nowadays, she would be arrested for child neglect in California.  

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I could’ve sworn he said 8 kinds of carrots. If it were puréed, I’d probably like it. But it would be a weird color. Unless they puréed each color separately, and did a fancy swirl...

Maybe I am just really hungry but that sounds so good!  Pureed and swirled, with a dollop of something on top...

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, amarante said:

Where did all of Gina’s furniture disappear to. Last year she was living in a place that was furnished  

Was the furniture rented because it looks as if she now has almost no furniture. It looks like a crash pad. 

And with Matt out of a job and probably unemployable in the finance industry, she is gong to be reliant on the Bravo paycheck. 

Of course there are these ex-housewives like Gretchen who manage a fairly enviable economic lifestyle without any visible income. Can an ex-housewife really make that much money from social media payments and endorsements?

Here is what I am wondering.  She was awarded $10K/mo support from him but he was fired and now has no income.  Will she have to pay HIM support since she now makes much more $ than he does (not that it is hard to make more than 0)?  

Well Gretch is losing her house.  So it isn't sustainable long term.

• Love 3

Unpopular opinion- Shane is a complete and total douche but I enjoy him. And I kind of always have. I have never “gotten” Emily very well. She has three kids, her husband can’t pull any income, and she wants a fourth at age 43 because... her daughter needs a sister?? She married her boss after a proposal on Instant Messenger, because....????” She went on RHOC because?? I feel like she fits in on the show less than GINA.

Come on Emily did you seriously expect a guy who proposed to you for the hell of it to be Prince Charming? Shane HATES the show and the HoWives and it is an awesome form of trolling. I mean, he thinks his wife’s bestie’s name is Deena.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Actually. I'd hazard that the child with the mother in a refugee camp is more cared for and loved because of the risks taken to ensure safety than the affection that Betsy Johnson wanna-be had for her daughter.  If she pulled that shit nowadays, she would be arrested for child neglect in California.  

I was appalled by the callous and cruel comments coming from Braunwyn's dopey mother. OMG! Besides looking like a burnt out Betsey Johnson/bag lady, her lack of ownership in the negligent way she mothered was really nauseating. She's lucky Brauwyn still allows her in her life and lets her around her children. And you are so right...today she would be reported to CPS for negligence and endangerment. Hard to believe that so many relatives were complicet and allowed this to go on. I actually felt badly for Braunwyn after this. 

Tamra and Shannon acting all morally superior about Brauwyn's "lie" was just too much...especially from Tamra. These two Alpha girl bitches need to go watch the videotape of them through the years...I've had enough of Tamra and her mouth and Shannon bawling about her divorce...just stop.

Emily/Shane...Shane is douchebag. He clearly hates Emily and has zero affection for her. His behavior last night when she came home was vomit worthy. Barely hugged her and looked like he was totally repulsed by having to do it. This was followed by him demanding that she put the kids to bed and make his dinner!!! And then nagged her about dinner several more times! He's just horrible and treats her like crap...his comments about not missing her and the kids were hurtful and mean. She needs to dump him and take him for everything he's worth...and quit confiding all this stuff to your mother in law...she has his best interests at heart, not yours. And her advice sucked anyway.

Gina...Another coddled Daddy's girl...she has both of her parents wrapped around her little finger. If my grown ass daughter with three young children was drinking and driving and got a DUI I would be livid...I wouldn't be hugging her and telling her she was a wonderful mother and feeding into her self pity. BT.W....what the hell did Gina do to her face? Nose job and fillers/Botox??? Yikes!

• Love 14
53 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

There are apparently many different kinds of carrots that vary based on color and/or size and shape.

https://www.grow-it-organically.com/carrot-varieties.html

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I was appalled by the callous and cruel comments coming from Braunwyn's dopey mother. OMG! Besides looking like a burnt out Betsey Johnson/bag lady, her lack of ownership in the negligent way she mothered was really nauseating. She's lucky Brauwyn still allows her in her life and lets her around her children. And you are so right...today she would be reported to CPS for negligence and endangerment. Hard to believe that so many relatives were complicet and allowed this to go on. I actually felt badly for Braunwyn after this. 

Tamra and Shannon acting all morally superior about Brauwyn's "lie" was just too much...especially from Tamra. These two Alpha girl bitches need to go watch the videotape of them through the years...I've had enough of Tamra and her mouth and Shannon bawling about her divorce...just stop.

Emily/Shane...Shane is douchebag. He clearly hates Emily and has zero affection for her. His behavior last night when she came home was vomit worthy. Barely hugged her and looked like he was totally repulsed by having to do it. This was followed by him demanding that she put the kids to bed and make his dinner!!! And then nagged her about dinner several more times! He's just horrible and treats her like crap...his comments about not missing her and the kids were hurtful and mean. She needs to dump him and take him for everything he's worth...and quit confiding all this stuff to your mother in law...she has his best interests at heart, not yours. And her advice sucked anyway.

Gina...Another coddled Daddy's girl...she has both of her parents wrapped around her little finger. If my grown ass daughter with three young children was drinking and driving and got a DUI I would be livid...I wouldn't be hugging her and telling her she was a wonderful mother and feeding into her self pity. BT.W....what the hell did Gina do to her face? Nose job and fillers/Botox??? Yikes!

When I think of what could have happened to a little four-year-old with a housekey around her neck left on her own to ride the bus and be in her house alone.  And brought to the bar.  If I ever met that woman in real life I swear I'd pull a Holly McClain from "Die Hard" and just punch the bitch in the nose.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I didn't think that dressing up as a past hip hop artist was a good look for them.  

2 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I thought it was fun, Shannon has always dressed up.

I didn't think it was bad either, but MMV.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, amarante said:

Was the furniture rented because it looks as if she now has almost no furniture. It looks like a crash pad. 

Of course there are these ex-housewives like Gretchen who manage a fairly enviable economic lifestyle without any visible income. Can an ex-housewife really make that much money from social media payments and endorsements?

Check out Gretchens thread. Her condo is in Foreclosure, on a relatively small (by OC standards) mortgage, so I would say the answer is no, they can't.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Here is what I am wondering.  She was awarded $10K/mo support from him but he was fired and now has no income.  Will she have to pay HIM support since she now makes much more $ than he does (not that it is hard to make more than 0)?  

Well Gretch is losing her house.  So it isn't sustainable long term.

I had posted this in the Media thread, but I think it is relevant here, too -

https://realityblurb.com/2019/08/27/rhoc-star-gina-kirschenheiters-salary-is-revealed-plus-her-estranged-husband-matt-wants-her-to-pay-him-child-support-claims-he-cant-afford-10k-monthly-payments/

I know this is from realityblurb but I have seen it elsewhere.  He wants her to pay him! 

20 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

When I think of what could have happened to a little four-year-old with a housekey around her neck left on her own to ride the bus and be in her house alone.  And brought to the bar.  If I ever met that woman in real life I swear I'd pull a Holly McClain from "Die Hard" and just punch the bitch in the nose.  

It is unbelievable!  I do wonder if she is mis-remembering her age.. I have a 6 year old and I think he would be able to figure out how to get home if a bus dropped him off down the street, but he would not know when to get off the bus, and he would definitely lose the key at some point.  A four year old is not really able to manage stuff like that! 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I had posted this in the Media thread, but I think it is relevant here, too -

https://realityblurb.com/2019/08/27/rhoc-star-gina-kirschenheiters-salary-is-revealed-plus-her-estranged-husband-matt-wants-her-to-pay-him-child-support-claims-he-cant-afford-10k-monthly-payments/

I know this is from realityblurb but I have seen it elsewhere.  He wants her to pay him! 

It is unbelievable!  I do wonder if she is mis-remembering her age.. I have a 6 year old and I think he would be able to figure out how to get home if a bus dropped him off down the street, but he would not know when to get off the bus, and he would definitely lose the key at some point.  A four year old is not really able to manage stuff like that! 

THANK YOU!  So she could really be up a creek.  Between possible support to Matt, the DUI costs, the cost to live in OC, and child care she won't be living very large.  She needs to clean her life up stat.  If this season is any indication she is a huge mess.  I also don't really believe the story her atty lead her astray.  I think in her drunken stupor she heard what she want.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

If there is even the SMALLEST chance I am going to drink alcohol, I take Uber to and Uber from.  Getting a DUI in California is expensive and dreadful (as it should be).  It stays on your DMV record for 10 years, entails a very hefty fine of (usually) $2500, causes loss of license for 6 months minimum (and to have the "to/from work" exception you have to prove the need to drive) and even your long-time insurance company may drop you.  No thanks.  Uber is cheaper.

It is also a deal breaker for getting even a decent part time job. I applied at a couple of school districts and the applications clearly said any DUI convictions would disqualify you. These weren't bus driver positions, just clerical work at a school.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

THANK YOU!  So she could really be up a creek.  Between possible support to Matt, the DUI costs, the cost to live in OC, and child care she won't be living very large.  She needs to clean her life up stat.  If this season is any indication she is a huge mess.  I also don't really believe the story her atty lead her astray.  I think in her drunken stupor she heard what she want.

I don't either. I think she got herself drunk that morning and didn't show up in time or went to the wrong place.

No one believed her about her Disney Divorce and I'm not believing her on her Disney DUI

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Who was the woman in the room with Shane and kids when Emily got home?  She must be a nanny, so why couldn’t Emily care for her kids?

I noticed her too.  And Shane was just standing off to the side in the room.  It seemed as if he was just waiting for Emily and not interacting with the kids.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, bosawks said:

I like George Clinton but if my mom sat down to talk to me while channeling George Clinton, I don't think I'd be able to do anything other than sit there silently and blink.

Thank you Bosawks for this flash to the past.  Made me smile!😎

“We’re gonna turn this mother out!”

Her mom is a tad narcissistic, do you think?  While I agree, she did well for herself to move on, become a doctor and start a new family, she’s in serious denial about BW’s childhood.  How can she be that well rounded and smart, but clueless about the way her daughter was raised.  At the same time, she made a good point to her daughter, quit excusing the lies.  This reminds me of some families where there is resentment from children in the first marriage feeling like they were cheated out of a good childhood that their younger half siblings experienced.  Bing Crosby, Joan Crawford, Kardashian/Jenner’s, etc.  The mom needs to get a clue and sympathize and BW needs to come to terms with it and move on.  

Edited by IKnowRight
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

While I'm as underwhelmed by Brawny-wyn as the rest of you I have to admit that I had to admire her candidness about her need to be liked by everyone and anyone and that need drives her to be a chameleon to everyone around her so that basically very few people actually "know" her.  It's not often that you get that level of insight from any of the housewives on any of the franchises.  However, I would imagine that trait exists in most of them.  Except for Nene and Tamra.  They don't care who hates them. (Feel free to add any ho wives that I've overlooked in that category...I don't watch all of the franchises}

• Love 14
20 hours ago, JD5166 said:

How long do I have to watch women on ALL of these franchises complain about their childhoods? Grow the hell up already! I wish I could go to work tomorrow and talk about how messed up my childhood was and try to get a pass for being an asshole....something tells me it won’t fly. 🤔

Andy, please stop trying to make Pary happen...that woman gives me the creeps.  

Maybe it's partly b/c I just vaped but holy shit, this had me actually laugh out loud.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I considered leaving my nine year old son alone for no more than 10 minutes while I shot over to a market for eggs.  I couldn't do it.  The crazy thing is that when I was nine, I did tons of things on my own (cooked things all the time, was home alone, watched the Exorcist alone in my basement), and I don't hold any resentment towards my mom.  But a four year old on their own, is just not right.  Is Brawnwyn an only child?  I sure as hell hope so.  

I'm giving Brawnwyn a little break.  Shannon and Tamara were way too hard on her, but based on their social media, they seem to be tight today.  I'm interested in seeing Tamara's other son next week.  He seems like a good kid.  

Shane is a jerk; however I have taken (and passed the Bar in MA) and the last thing you feel like doing after taking the Bar is talking about the Bar.  And given that it appears he didn't pass, chances are he had a feeling he didn't do well.  On the other hand, he didn't have to be an ass in his talking head with the producers.  I'm still not sure what Emily is doing on the show.  

Gina is just plain sad.  I don't enjoy watching someone implode.  It was nice of Shannon to hook her up with an attorney to help her.  I don't think Emily practices criminal law, but one would think she'd have been able to hook her up with someone.  

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

There is a rumor about wanna-be’s stalking current housewives to get on the show.

Braunwyn was busted.   Hello Lizzie!  Hello Gretchen!

Oh, honey....we gotta get a membership to the Balboa Club.  I can stalk Kelly there!

girrrrrrl!  🤣

She is a mommy blogger looking for exposure to sell a book about her life (😴😴😴😴😴) and leotards!

and, will befriend this bunch to make it happen.  

It’s hard to remember all the bits and pieces, and I’m too lazy to research right now, but I believe you are correct.  There were some shenanigans going on but most of it was off camera and revealed on social media.

From what I remember, this all started season maybe 8/9? Lizzie was at Vicki’s party  and there were a couple of other hangers on that I think didn’t get an orange, I forget their names, on the show.  I think it was at the time that the war started offline between Lizzie, Gretchen, and others vs. Tamra.  Once Tamra and Shannon iced out Vicki, over the cancer scam, Vicki was starting to socialize with Gretchen again off camera.  Tamra and her male ex-best buddy, Ricky,  who was around back when Tamra threw wine on Jeana Keogh...he and Tamra had a huge falling out.  I think she blamed him for spreading rumors about Eddie’s sexuality.  Vicki had the party, Ricky was invited, as well as Gretchen and Lizzie.  The issue was, that is appeared as if Vicki was trying to get them back on the show, so she would have allies vs Tamra/Shannon.  There were a great deal of posts all over social media that really made a lot of viewers think the conversation about Ricky was a set up and used to create drama to get Bravo to invite them back on the show.  I was paying attention to Gretchen, in particular and it seemed obvious that this was their goal.  Her and Slade were lobbying big time to get back on the show.

Can anyone tell me who the hangers on were?  Names?  Maybe one was Danielle??

I can see why Tamra and Shannon were weary if they discovered that BW was buddying up with Lizzie and Gretchen.  They probably felt she was misrepresenting who she was loyal to and perhaps was trying to bring them in once again?  

With that said, Tammy Sue will ensure your destruction if you mess with her.  She was so viscous towards Alexis it was downright scary. She loves to gaslight.  When Vicki and Tamra decided they were done with Jeana, she didn’t know what hit her and she was on the outside looking in.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, mytmo said:

Initially I agreed somewhat with Rainbow Brite but reading KeyWestClubKid's post completely changed my mind.  My self reliance started around 10.  Last of 7 kids raised by a single mom I had been left to my own devices.  Bronwyn just rubbed me the wrong way with her whining but Rainbow Brite has no right to justify shit.

Dammit why did I start watching this mess again?!

DEAD! So funny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wow! Lots of viewers of this thread, but not a lot of posts, Interesting, usually a  lot more input. 

I'm pretty sure Shane hates Emily. He sees her, glares, gives her a one arm hug and doesn't bother to take the other out of his pocket, and then jabs at her for not making him dinner.

He's seriously acting like a spoiled brat. Is he really pissed that she didn't make him dinner? What an asshole.

Emily is so sweet, she just keeps trying with him, and he's just relishing in his opportunity to be a bigger dick.

Shane didn't miss Emily, and he's like trying to be a cool guy like he didn't miss her. I don't get that. What's wrong with him? Emily needs to have more expectations from him, but I think he has no attachment to her, at least, he's trying super hard to project that on camera.

Brawnyn's mom is guarded and defensive. To scoff that her daughter had kids in order to have friends made me feel sad for Brawnyn. That type of mom is the type associated with borderline personality-- always invalidating their children.

I sense no chemistry either way with Dr. Brian and Kelly. They both seem skeeved out by the other and faking their smiles and interactions.

Shannon's good at hip hop.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, chlban said:

It is also a deal breaker for getting even a decent part time job. I applied at a couple of school districts and the applications clearly said any DUI convictions would disqualify you. These weren't bus driver positions, just clerical work at a school.

Matt should drive an Uber.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Brawnyn's mom is guarded and defensive. To scoff that her daughter had kids in order to have friends made me feel sad for Brawnyn. That type of mom is the type associated with borderline personality-- always invalidating their children.

I sense no chemistry either way with Dr. Brian and Kelly. They both seem skeeved out by the other and faking their smiles and interactions.

Dr. Brian and Kelly are already broken up.  He only wanted exposure for his plastic surgery practice.

Re:  Gina's attorney not ensuring that the continuance was granted:  happened to me, and I did get a warrant.  In my case, it was a simple speeding ticket, and I hired one of those "ticket lawyers", who asks for continuances constantly, hoping that the police officer won't show up for court.

I received an arrest warrant.  In the mail.  Huge "WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST" with an appear date, after which the police would show up to my house.  I called that attorney, fuming, and I guess they had already realized their mistake, so they took care of it.  Scared me to death.  

Re:  Braunwyn's mom, aka walking Jackson Pollock painting, is in my not-professional opinion, a replica of my own mother, BPD/NPD.  She has borderline tendencies, where she invalidates anything Braunwyn remembers, and narcissism, where everything is all about her.  My own mom, too, went back to college when I was young, graduating Summa Cum Laude, but at the expense of mothering, as in, I literally have no recollection of my mother ever attending one thing with me unless it made her look good.  And being left on my own from the time I was probably 5 or 6, literally, all day every day.

I, too, grew up to be a people pleaser, as that is the child of an NPD's coping mechanism:  If only I can please, she'll love me.

Did you notice her EGO necklace?  In giant letters.  Yep, that about says it all.

Her OTT clothes, crayola hair and outlandish jewelry scream "Look at me!  Look at me!"  Narcissist indeed.

Explains a lot about Braunwyn's army of offspring and her intense desire to keep fit & sexy for her man.  Keep 'em all happy, so they don't throw a key around your neck and tell you they didn't.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 18
23 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s  like if  Cloris Leachman and Betsy Johnson had a baby that they then neglected by throwing it to the wolves at a young age and told to fend for yourself kid at least you aren’t a refugee 

Thanks---- I could not think of Betsy Johnson's name for the life of me.  Actually, Betsy looks better, sorry to be so cruel

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Family Practice.

I am never one to judge the way a person dresses/looks. UNLESS you're a f'n PROFESSIONAL with a degree. Family Practice? I wouldn't bring a family of squirrels to this woman. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

After seeing Braunwyn's interaction with her mother (if you can call her that) I understand completely why she's so insecure.  Judging from B's description, her mother obviously hardly gave a shit about her even during her tender years.  And then when she's expressing feelings about it to her mother, the mother laughs while she shits on her, basically calling her a pansy. 

I already loathe this woman who poses as Braunwyn's mother.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 18
22 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

They need to keep Shane off my screen. He is the biggest asshole of all the husbands I've ever watched on all the "Housewives" franchises. What husband laughs when asked if he misses his wife? 

And anytime Emily tries to converse with him or even touch him, he recoils like she has cooties. Why is she torturing herself by staying in this marriage?

That is the biggest question of this episode.

• Love 15
23 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

There is a rumor about wanna-be’s stalking current housewives to get on the show.

Braunwyn was busted.   Hello Lizzie!  Hello Gretchen!

Oh, honey....we gotta get a membership to the Balboa Club.  I can stalk Kelly there!

girrrrrrl!  🤣

She is a mommy blogger looking for exposure to sell a book about her life (😴😴😴😴😴) and leotards!

and, will befriend this bunch to make it happen.  

It's been the Balboa Bay Resort for the past couple of years -- I don't think it's a club anymore.

22 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The man sat on camera and said he didn’t miss his wife or kids at all that he basically didn’t want to go home. He is beyond checked out of the marriage 

I got the feeling in Shane's TH where he was giggling and saying he didn't miss them that he was playing to the camerman, who was a hot gay guy.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I am never one to judge the way a person dresses/looks. UNLESS you're a f'n PROFESSIONAL with a degree. Family Practice? I wouldn't bring a family of squirrels to this woman. 

Based on a quick view of her IG it seems she used to be much more traditional in dress and practice and than went to burning man and changed both, she probably has quite a few burners as patients. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I know this would be battery, and anyway I never leave the state of Florida, but I just want to snatch Browned Winds “mother “ and cut that stupid ass looking yarn out of her hair. Anyone over 8 years of age would look like a damn moron pulling that shit. 

Im sure the kids at burning man inwardly groan when the old fool shows up, but shrug it off and use her to buy booze and snacks. 

A mink is a better mother than that old slick.

I’d rather have Kelly’s weird, drunk looking mother back.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
On 9/3/2019 at 11:15 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Like Braunwyn said, she desperately wants to be liked. She's the kind of person who will play both sides of the field so she can keep people happy. I still like her, though. She has her faults, but she seems like a good person.

I agree. Eddie sometimes seems embarrassed by Tamra's behavior, but I've never seen him recoil when she touches him like Shane does with Emily. Shane treats Emily like she shot his dog. It's really disturbing to watch a husband be so cruel and dismissive to his wife.

I am commenting only on Eddie --- not Braunwyn, who needs a shrink STAT.     I like Eddie and he seems to get a laugh or two from his relationship with Tamra.    He is not unkind and supports her when he believes it is deserved.   Kind of low key, but I must confess....I think he has a hearing problem if he can stand listening to that voice of his wife without cringing

• LOL 2
  • Love 7