Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E25: Felony Fantasy

• Start Topic

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:30 PM, RealReality said:

I know it probably sounds harsh, but those are her children and her responsibility.  Foisting them on someone who doesn't want to watch them for three months is such a fantastically selfish and asshole move that it is hard to fathom....even from the poor decision makers on this show. 

Especially since this happened right after she did another, "my kids are my life" rant.  No, they obviously aren't.  You just want to go chase random D.  I get it, being a single parent can be rough, but if your kids really come first, you invest in a lot of batteries until they're older, then you can start dating failed bank robbers. 

I also noticed that neither she, nor her mother, wore seatbelts in the car.  The good decisions just keep on coming.

3 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Lacey said she was lonely because John was in prison so that's why she went looking...and found a second guy who couldn't be with her at the time, either. So, you solved your loneliness problem how?

But Shane is HOT. And her brain can't go beyond that so problem solved.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:10 PM, configdotsys said:

OMG this show is back? I'm so confused with all these versions of shows... was this the first episode of this new season? I don't want to read the comments above mine until I see the show but have no clue how much I've missed.

This was episode 2 of the newest cast.  I won't say season, because it's still running under season 2.  The first episode is called inmate or soulmate?  and should be online and on demand.

• Love 1
On 8/24/2019 at 11:38 AM, RealReality said:

Also, why does this bitch not know how to say the names of the criminals she is so obsessed with?

This.  You're the first I've seen comment on it, but she butchered Kazinski's name.  And she knew it, she was getting all figidity and speaking oddly while saying it. 

I love true crime probably more than most, but she creeps me out. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Ted Tunzinski and John Wayne Gracie are both prolific serial killers.  Except Ted was a domestic terrorist and not a SK, and you wouldn't find a smalltime shitty bank robber to marry while researching either. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

This.  You're the first I've seen comment on it, but she butchered Kazinski's name.  And she knew it, she was getting all figidity and speaking oddly while saying it. 

I love true crime probably more than most, but she creeps me out. 

Yes she did butcher his name.   I think I heard her say John Wayne Gracy instead of Gacy, but I could be wrong...

Perhaps she can move onto Scott Peterson?  Women claimed he was hot too.  Yes killing your 8 month pregnant wife on Christmas Eve is super hot...🙄🤨

1 minute ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Yes she did butcher his name.   I think I heard her say John Wayne Gracy instead of Gacy, but I could be wrong...

Perhaps she can move onto Scott Peterson?  Women claimed he was hot too.  Yes killing your 8 month pregnant wife on Christmas Eve is super hot...🙄🤨

Sorry Drogo beat me to Johb Wayne Gracy

Edited by Azanscrazyhair
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Sorry Drogo beat me to Johb Wayne Gracy

I hear Chris Watts is available.  Last relationship didn't end mutually, but I'm sure he's ready for his next empanada (Pet name he called his mistress). 

I couldn't even deal with her standing outside of the prison, gazing at it like it's heaven.  "Sometimes I just stand here and wonder what room he's in..." Girl.  Stop.

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I hear Chris Watts is available.  Last relationship didn't end mutually, but I'm sure he's ready for his next empanada (Pet name he called his mistress). 

I couldn't even deal with her standing outside of the prison, gazing at it like it's heaven.  "Sometimes I just stand here and wonder what room he's in..." Girl.  Stop.

Aww yes Chris Watts.  What a gem!!  He was a great Dad.🤨🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

At some point one of these women is going to wind up dead. And WE TV won’t care.

WE TV would be thrilled, if Sheryl and Lacey end up as part of 48 Hours or Dateline episodes. 

I never got that feeling about last season's band of weirdos, strangely enough.

Edited by sempervivum
punctuation
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

WE TV would be thrilled, if Sheryl and Lacey end up as part of 48 Hours or Dateline episodes. 

I never got that feeling about last season's band of weirdos, strangely enough.

No, last season and this season are vastly different. Somewhere out there are people wondering why they didn’t get picked when submitting their application... “I don’t get it? I’m employed and have a good job, I’m not delusional about this guy I know we’ll have a lot of things to work through in order to have a long-term relationship...”

Versus “OMG, I love him so much, he’s my soul mate and the fact he’s robbed banks, swindled people, committed all kinds of crimes just turns me on!! My parents will look after my small children while I am off driving around the country to hook up with a felon.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Nooooooo, HOW CAN I ENJOY THE TRASHIEST SEASON YET IF IT'S NOT STREAMING?! Was in a hotel with cable the other day and caught the tail end of this episode. Lacey is definitely intended to be our big ticket entertainment this go around, but she strikes me as someone who will do anything to get on TV so I'm sure this was one application out of hundreds for her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I feel bad for the parents of the serial killer lover. Her dad looks so frail like he has been battling health issues and her mom seems on the verge of tears half the time. I get the idea that her parents are used to her dropping the kids off with them so she run off with some loser. I laughed so hard about her acting like she won the lottery because her fiancée picked out her “diamond” ring from pictures she sent him and she paid for it. You just know she thinks she is making other women jealous. Of everyone on this show, she bothers me the most because I truly believe she believes everything she is saying.

Watching her segments make me want someone to force her to have a mental health evaluation. Her version of love of true crime is just not normal. I am a true crime fanatic ,and my undergrad was in criminal justice, and yet I haven’t had one moment where I felt like this woman. I have no interest in being near a criminal nor do I find crime romantic. It was like she was turned on by standing outside the prison and I doubt it was because the fiancée was inside. She would make me more uncomfortable than her bank robbing fiancée. I wouldn’t be surprised if she started to scare him once he got to know her on the outside. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I feel bad for the parents of the serial killer lover. Her dad looks so frail like he has been battling health issues and her mom seems on the verge of tears half the time. I get the idea that her parents are used to her dropping the kids off with them so she run off with some loser. I laughed so hard about her acting like she won the lottery because her fiancée picked out her “diamond” ring from pictures she sent him and she paid for it. You just know she thinks she is making other women jealous. Of everyone on this show, she bothers me the most because I truly believe she believes everything she is saying.

Watching her segments make me want someone to force her to have a mental health evaluation. Her version of love of true crime is just not normal. I am a true crime fanatic ,and my undergrad was in criminal justice, and yet I haven’t had one moment where I felt like this woman. I have no interest in being near a criminal nor do I find crime romantic. It was like she was turned on by standing outside the prison and I doubt it was because the fiancée was inside. She would make me more uncomfortable than her bank robbing fiancée. I wouldn’t be surprised if she started to scare him once he got to know her on the outside. 

I agree, it's cliche but he may just be that guy who is just regular shitty, or a dude who just got fucked up and in over his head and this bitch is going to sit around talking about John Wayne Garcy and Ted Conseco as foreplay.

oh I'm sure she thinks she is rubbing it in everyone's face that she is getting married.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Don’t tell her that John Hinckley was released in 2016 and is living a quiet life in Virginia with his mother. He’s still under psychiatric care ... that, and the fact he tried to kill a president, should really send her into overdrive.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Don’t tell her that John Hinckley was released in 2016 and is living a quiet life in Virginia with his mother. He’s still under psychiatric care ... that, and the fact he tried to kill a president, should really send her into overdrive.

She would refer to him as "John Hickey," no doubt.  

The people in this season really are beyond the pale.  I'd love to be in the Sharp casting crew and get to see all of the audition tapes they receive.  I wonder if these were the most batshit applicants or if there were others deemed too crazy even for this shitshow.  

I'll bet TLC is still kicking themselves on the daily for apparently passing on this circus.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'd love to be in the Sharp casting crew and get to see all of the audition tapes they receive.  I wonder if these were the most batshit applicants or if there were others deemed too crazy even for this shitshow.  

I'd be willing to bet that they have to look at audition tapes from quite a few "fame whores" who have appeared or applied for lots of other shows as well.  We now know that Andrea (of Lamar and Andrea fame) was on a show about stage moms.  

And I wonder whether the currently unincarcerated applicant has to provide copies of all past mug shots as well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

We now know that Andrea (of Lamar and Andrea fame) was on a show about stage moms. 

And Andrea is a trained actress. I wonder if Lacey or any of the other loons took acting lessons?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Serial killer girl needs to get a vibrator and just watch Mindhunter on Netflix. If my daughter said she was leaving her three kids with me for three months while she went to hook up with a convicted felon I’d say fine but don’t come back. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Serial killer girl needs to get a vibrator and just watch Mindhunter on Netflix. If my daughter said she was leaving her three kids with me for three months while she went to hook up with a convicted felon I’d say fine but don’t come back. 

Yes, and I’d be filing child abandonment charges against her. I cannot understand why these people (and the other grandparents) signed up to have their messes on TV and involving innocent children.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 8/27/2019 at 5:06 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Thank you for ruining empanadas for me!!

18 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Me too my friend.  Sign over legal guardianship so I, the sane one, can raise these kids right.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

That explains a LOT about dumbass Andrea!  She couldn't have just done dinner theater or something right there in Utah, the promised land? Man! She must be a FAMEHO of gigantic proportions!  And stoooooopid to boot to involve her well adjusted children.

MORON.

• Love 3