Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Can You Get Undilated?

• Start Topic

Airs August 25, 2019

Things get scary when Tyra tries to induce; Hailey is depressed when Matthew goes MIA; Anthony's family is concerned he isn't the father of Rilah's baby; Caelan doesn't believe that McKayla is actually in labor.

2 cm McKayla, really? I was 3 cm at 36 weeks and didn’t deliver until my due date. 

And I couldn’t imagine being a GRANDMA at 34! Oh my! Crazy. Grandma is 62 so it’s not like she had the kids super early - unless does she have an older child?

• Love 1

This show should be must see tv for middle school students. Girls in particular. 

The girls and their families are left to deal with the babies. I’m not blaming the males/boys, they are just too young. 

And BTW, if a male threatens you to take custody of your baby...give them the baby.  Do it!  No questions asked. Just hand the baby over and give it time. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

This show should be must see tv for middle school students. Girls in particular. 

The girls and their families are left to deal with the babies. I’m not blaming the males/boys, they are just too young. 

And BTW, if a male threatens you to take custody of your baby...give them the baby.  Do it!  No questions asked. Just hand the baby over and give it time. 

That assumes some brain cells in middle school girls. Tyra family is generations of teen moms, with her siblings doing the same stupidity.

There are no words for the momma of that baby daddy who is so proud that none of her five kids have the same father.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Iguessnot said:

There are no words for the momma of that baby daddy who is so proud that none of her five kids have the same father.

I learned on another board that that’s called a 5x5, five kids by five different men. Quite an achievement. Whenever I watch this show, I hope and pray that my tax dollars aren’t going to support these teenagers OR their parents.

Tyra’s mother looks like she’s in her late 50’s. Rode hard, put away wet and lots of heavy drinking along the way......

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

SIX!!!!!!

Anthony and his 5 siblings all have different fathers. SIX baby daddies!

• Love 4

And his mom is only 36!

I just discovered this train wreck. I mean, the Duggars have done a great job of making me put off pregnancy for a bit. Watching the parents and grandparents of these girls, I would be losing my mind if I were in their shoes. It is quite obvious the majority of it is generational. Their parents had babies at that age, so they don't see anything wrong with getting pregnant either. 

• Love 7

Y'all, the REAL star of last night show was Anthony's mother's eyebrows! It looked like she had bought the eyebrow dye you're supposed to apply, let dry, and then peel off to reveal the color and she just completely skipped over the last part. 

51 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Y'all, the REAL star of last night show was Anthony's mother's eyebrows! It looked like she had bought the eyebrow dye you're supposed to apply, let dry, and then peel off to reveal the color and she just completely skipped over the last part. 

Last week I wrote that I just can’t pay attention any time Anthony’s brood mare mother is on screen because I am so distracted by those crazy ass eyebrows. Should we organize a bake sale to raise money to send her a mirror? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Anthony’s mom and her wonky, Groucho Marx eyebrows, is a real catty bitch isn’t she?  For all her faults, I can see why Rosa wouldn’t want Rilah living there.   

And how slim must the pickin’s be in Bumfuck, KY or wherever the Hailey’s live that Matthew the Goober is a hot commodity. He alone would have been enough motivation to keep my grades up and get the fuck out!  

McKayla was awful as usual.  I can’t even hate on Shannon for telling Caelan to take his time since she was actually right.  She seems to cater to the brat a lot less than everyone else. 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

And how slim must the pickin’s be in Bumfuck, KY or wherever the Hailey’s live that Matthew the Goober is a hot commodity. He alone would have been enough motivation to keep my grades up and get the fuck 

OMG totally. He is such a disgusting loser.

• Love 10

I am baffled by people who think  Michaela is a attractive.  I know everyone has their own opinions and that’s what makes this forum so fun. I just don’t see it. At all. To me, she is very plain with giant ears.

I’d feel bad for her for being homely, except that she is an awful person. Who makes their parents or grandparents do menial tasks—like fetching glasses of water once you are old enough to do them yourself???? I think most people (including myself) are raised to ASK TO DO THINGS FOR YOUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS, not the reverse.  

Of course Michaela’s grandparents have created the situation by indulging the brat.

• Love 19
5 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

McKayla was awful as usual.  I can’t even hate on Shannon for telling Caelan to take his time since she was actually right.  She seems to cater to the brat a lot less than everyone else. 

I don't think Shannon was doing that authentically, though. She knew McKayla wanted him there and she intentionally told him not to rush to get him in trouble. Shannon is incredibly gamey and manipulative. That's how I saw it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Anthony's mom and her unfortunate eyebrows are just like my son's ex girlfriend's mom. Had a souvenir kid with 6 different guys. All of her kids are hot ass messes except one. He was lucky to have a father that cared and obtained custody of him after CPS had been called dozens of times because his 'mother' would leave her herd of babies alone while she went off to chase fresh dick and smoke meth. 

Tyra's boyfriend is the most mature young father we've ever seen on this show. When he said how much respect he had for women after watching labor and delivery, I liked him even more. Most of the other boys we've seen can't even say the words vagina, breast, placenta and anything else pertaining to childbirth. They giggle like little girls or say it's gross.  Even if things go to shit with Tyra, I bet he'll still be a good dad to his little girl. His grandma did a good job raising him.

McKayla is the most insufferable little beast. I wonder what she's going to do when her grandparents are too old to cater to her every whim and raise the kids she'll no doubt keep popping out? The previews for next week look good. Caelen and his mom telling it like it is and the grandparents losing it because someone isn't kissing Princess McKayla's ass and are calling them out for blaming everything on Caelen.

Matthew is gross and Hailey is just sad. That girl doesn't think she deserves anything better and will probably spend her entire life letting people walk all over her.

• Love 19

Shucks, I'll be damned if Alex didn't melt my coal-black heart with his joy over his little girl. Every baby deserves to be welcomed with delight that their daddy can't put into words. Babies born to clueless teenagers on trashy reality shows don't usually get that, so...lucky baby.

But I want to see discussion of IUD placement before each and every new mom leaves the hospital on this show. Are you listening, MCKAYLA? Are you listening, ROSA (freaking GYN nurse)?

It wasn't clear whether Anthony's mom-about-town is 5x5 or 6x6. Anthony said he had 5 brothers and sisters, but the family photo showed just 5 kids, and maybe with his masterful command of English, he meant that he is ONE OF 5 brothers and sisters. Either way, it's a real achievement to make Rosa look like the more responsible parent.

I fast-forwarded through the Hailey-Matthew BS. It has nothing to do with the pregnancy story. I'm not interested in ordinary teenage drama between two ordinary teenage idiots.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Tyra gets on my last nerve (it's not cute that you, your sister and your cousin all had babies before you turned 18), but that little girl is beautiful.  I'm of the ilk that typically doesn't like newborns (unless they are related to me), but that girl is gorgeous from the get go.

• Love 7

There’s something about the audio on this show....it’s so clear that it sounds, to me, like everyone has dry mouth. I hear all the little clicks and spit bubbles.  It grosses me out beyond reason. 

• Love 3

Matthew is just gross.  And, 

Spoiler

he's now with her friend Hailey.  They both look like they've never taken a shower in the 4 months they've been together.

I can't stand McKayla and her grandparents are just as awful.  Caelyn is going to have to deal with that shrew for the next 18+ years and she'll be the type that'll talk mad shit about him in front of the kids and keep the kids from him when she's mad.  Kids these days worry me.  How she's famous and has a large following, yet she's 18 with 2 kids, spoiled rotten, manipulative and panhandles online for gifts.  She's awful. 

• Love 16

Something that struck me is that Caelan was having issues with the landlord about complaints from neighbors, and Caelan said something about not knowing there would be a problem with having so many people over.  Now, maybe this happened only when McKayla and the baby weren't there, but it doesn't persuade me that Caelan is doing everything he can to support them.

I'm so naive that I'm actually thinking that the argument they showed in the previews between Caelan and grandpa will shed some light.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Definitely need more information on this, which I am not sure we will get from TLC.  At least he is out working a full time job and trying to finance the family, which is more than any of the other sperm donors are doing.  McKayla and her family are the ones in the wrong here.  She wants him to wait on her 24/7 and then complains when he is out working to earn their keep.

Not fond of McKayla.  Not at all. 

• Love 8