Type keyword(s) to search

Glorietta & Alexander: Their Names Have More Longevity Than Their Relationship

• Start Topic

Glorietta, a nurse’s assistant and 33-year-old mother of one, has always dreamed of a fairytale relationship and it looks like she may have found that with Alex! Glorietta met Alex through her cousin who was serving time at the same prison. During their 8 months of dating behind bars, the two never spent time with each other without a glass partition between them. With Alex’s release quickly approaching , Glorietta is sure he is the one (despite his checkered past), but Alex has not been completely honest with her… Will Glorietta finally get her happy ending or will Alex’s secret destroy her fairytale ending for good?

Woah, what is the train wreck of eyeshadow/eyebrows on this girl? Dang. She looks like she could be somewhat attractive if she washed all that shit off. It looks like someone took a sharpie and drew on her brows, after drinking a ton of booze.

• LOL 4

Her acting is over the top and terrible.  I find her unbelievable and I swear that I saw her eyes roll when Alexander was "serenading" her so I don't think she finds this all as romantic as she lets on. 

It's hard for me to willingly suspend my disbelief when the acting is this bad.  

Also, if she is 33 then I'm a reincarnated unicorn.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Nine felony counts of firearms, ammo, drugs... and one other charge that says “no bail”. The bail amount for the others was $125,000.  I read that he had an expired tag on his vehicle and was pulled over. That’s when cops found the gun and drugs. They were packaged for resale. He’s in serious trouble, will probably be in for a long time.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Obviously Alex  is trying to make Glorietta  leave  him because he wants to go back to his ex girlfriend.  I laugh so hard everytime he asks her why she wants to be with him?  Is it his tattoos, his good looks, his superior intellect😂.  I couldn’t believe he was serious at first.  Has he looked at himself?  He looks like a little weasel and is dumb as a rock.  How can people deceive themselves so thoroughly?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, GladysCravits said:

Obviously Alex  is trying to make Glorietta  leave  him because he wants to go back to his ex girlfriend.  I laugh so hard everytime he asks her why she wants to be with him?  Is it his tattoos, his good looks, his superior intellect😂.  I couldn’t believe he was serious at first.  Has he looked at himself?  He looks like a little weasel and is dumb as a rock.  How can people deceive themselves so thoroughly?

Maybe that’s his “gotcha” tactic. If Glorietta says, ”Yes, it’s your tattoos,” he can exclaim, “Aha! I knew you really didn’t love me! No one would love this cum dribble tattoo!” (Similar response for his other “qualities.”)  Instant grounds for breakup so he can go back to Juliana.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 5
On 11/15/2019 at 7:05 PM, GladysCravits said:

Don't forget that killer body of his.   He mentioned it when he was pondering why she loved him.  I guess they don't have proper mirrors in prison.  

Edited by Rescue Mama
  • LOL 8
On 11/15/2019 at 7:05 PM, GladysCravits said:

The truly baffling thing about this little weasel is why Juliana (?name?) would ever give him a first glance, let alone a second one.

• Love 6

A couple of people in the Love After Lockup private group on Facebook are saying this relationship was totally fake. Glorietta and Alex were just friends and she concocted this entire storyline for them to get on TV and make fast money. Alex wanted to be a singer so he went along, hoping someone would hear his singing and sign him up. Glorietta wants to be an actress/model, Julianna was never his ex-girlfriend, just a friend who they begged to be in the storyline and she agreed.

If true .... Sharp Entertainment has totally jumped the shark in showing us faked up people or else not doing enough background checks to find out what’s really going on with these people.

Makes Lacey and everyone else’s stories all the more suspect as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Glorietta wants to be an actress/model, Julianna was never his ex-girlfriend, just a friend who they begged to be in the storyline and she agreed.

Then Alex is a better actor than most on these shows, because he truly seemed besotted with Juliana. Not that I’m disputing it’s all fake. It very well could be. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Makes Lacey and everyone else’s stories all the more suspect as well.

I don't believe any of their stories. This show seems as manufactured as Bridezillas. It's entertaining, 100%, but these stories are clearly all fictional. Glorietta and Alex were the least credible of the bunch but also the most enjoyable. (Train wreck factor and all.)

At the beginning I said glorietta was acting.  I think the truth may be in the middle and that some parts of this are real and glorietta was over the top so she could get attention and camera time. 

Every once in a while she would drop the act for a nanosecond and say something sensible. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Alex wanted to be a singer

I'd say he should keep his day job, but that hasn't worked out so well for him.  I had my suspicions when he was randomly singing (averagely, at best), but I figured he'd want talent before bothering with a demo for a record deal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I felt like Glorietta let go mightily quickly, given all the prep she'd done for her wedding.  Finding out that Alex was on a date with another woman, without hinting to G. that he was no longer interested (even the fact that she hadn't heard from him in days didn't trigger any desperation as far as I could see), with no big reaction makes me think G. wanted to be on TV.  Does she see another season in her future?  Better invest in an eyebrow consultant.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3