Type keyword(s) to search

RHoP In The Media: What's Going Down in the DMV

• Start Topic

Let’s not forget, Candiace was happy to spread gossip about Karen sneaking around on Ray. She’s getting a little comeuppance. 
I’m not defending Sesame Street but this is what being on the show is all about. Trashing marriages, gossiping and insulting each other’s looks.

• Like 2

Well some lady has come forth and allegedly claimed she and Juan were having an affair and Robyn knew about it and asked her to keep quiet.  There are numerous YouTube videos and gossip pages discussing it.

If true, what exactly is the point? Robyn already knew and Juan married her anyway.  Neither one of them is going anywhere so after the dust settles they're still going to be married. The side chick being bigmad because Juan married Robyn instead of her is stupid because she still could've been on the side, only with Juan having legal access to Robyn's BRAVO checks that he could pass along to the side.  

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

According to this:

— Juan was having a relationship with another woman for over a year during Covid. 

— Robyn knew about the relationship and asked the woman not to say anything.

— He shows hotel receipts.

— Last communication the woman had with Juan was text he sent her a year ago. She didn’t reply.

— She said it ended because Juan would like to be with women and then pass them off to his friends. One of his friends exposed himself to this woman and made a demand to her. 

Unclear whether this is the woman Karen referenced. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2

I would wonder what the purpose of this is, if Juan has not communicated with this woman in over a year.  Robyn knew about this situation and married him anyway.  It's very much giving "I'm mad he chose her instead of me."

People claim Robyn can do better, but I disagree.  Ashley can do better because she has youth & time on her side.  Robyn (and Gizelle) don't have that luxury: a young boy would only want a caretaker.  She would eventually end up being a caretaker to an older man (This is Karen's near future).  And all the guys their age are either already married or they are dusty bachelors or incels.

I suspect Juan will be jobless very soon and that's part of his motivation to use that license before it expires next month. See "dusty bachelors."

The only other alternative is to be alone and most women are looked at as undesirable if they are alone.  That's why there are so many cracks at Gizelle not having a huzbin or laughter at Kenya over on RHOA for not having a huzbin. That's the root of this whole situation: Robyn is ultimately undesirable and thus worthless as a woman---even if the man marries her.  It's the bottom line as to why Robyn doesn't like Wendy because Wendy let her know: YOU are undesirable & worthless as a woman; you have no value therefore you are dismissed.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Given how visibly annoyed Andy Cohen was earlier in the season on Watch What Happens when Robyn was like "You'll see what happens when you watch the show" about the wedding and quickly snapped about nothing happening, I feel like the marriage was as much about keeping Robyn on the show as anything else.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

Given how visibly annoyed Andy Cohen was earlier in the season on Watch What Happens when Robyn was like "You'll see what happens when you watch the show" about the wedding and quickly snapped about nothing happening, I feel like the marriage was as much about keeping Robyn on the show as anything else.

This tells me the following:

Andy was out of the loop...the marriage took place after filming for the season stopped.

Robyn clearly has an "in" with production to pull this off and get it put in this season, not next

They went ahead and announced the wedding because Andy, Karen or Wendy probably dug into her ass about never getting married and she said "Well, actually" ...so it had to be put out there since the cast knew

There's already a YouTube or podcast saying Gizelle claims Robyn is a package deal with her so I doubt Robyn is going anywhere, even if she is demoted to "friend of the show."

I speculate they took the marriage license out in Maryland but did not get married legally in Maryland. So everyone will be hunting down their marriage license in Maryland but they probably slid down to Virginia and got married (no waiting period ...get married the same day).

• Like 3
  • Useful 4

Maybe Robyn is pissed that Bravo wouldn't spring for a big wedding, so she decided to do a secret marriage out of spite. All that "not even my parents will be there" talk on the episodes sounds like pot shots at Bravo.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Maybe Robyn is pissed that Bravo wouldn't spring for a big wedding, so she decided to do a secret marriage out of spite. All that "not even my parents will be there" talk on the episodes sounds like pot shots at Bravo.

I doubt this, for several reasons:

She's already had the big wedding to Juan, she's already living with Juan.

Robyn remarrying Juan has been a running theme/joke/storyline since the show started, why wouldn't BRAVO want to capitalize on it?

If Robyn was trying to spite BRAVO, production wouldn't know about it at all and they wouldn't be including pictures/footage for this season. She saw what happened to Kenya so I doubt she had a secret wedding to spite BRAVO.

I think Juan was disinterested in having a big wedding filmed for BRAVO so if Robyn was going to include it as part of her storyline at all it had to be small. 

I actually don't see Robyn at this stage in her life wanting a big wedding whether BRAVO paid for it or not. She doesn't seem the bridal princess type; she's more of the "I'm a homeboy" type.

• Like 6
21 hours ago, drivethroo said:

The only other alternative is to be alone and most women are looked at as undesirable if they are alone.  That's why there are so many cracks at Gizelle not having a huzbin or laughter at Kenya over on RHOA for not having a huzbin. That's the root of this whole situation: Robyn is ultimately undesirable and thus worthless as a woman---even if the man marries her.  It's the bottom line as to why Robyn doesn't like Wendy because Wendy let her know: YOU are undesirable & worthless as a woman; you have no value therefore you are dismissed.

I understand your point because there is too much shade being thrown at women who are single and no one believes a woman can be happy by themselves. In reality, there are many women who are living their best lives being single.

However, It's not being alone that makes them look pitiful on this show.

It's claiming that everyone else's husband is cheating on them and/or secretly gay which makes them look pathetic. Gizelle's stupid need to claim Chris might have done something inappropriate with her is a new low.

Gizelle also claimed that she would only date men that are multi-millionaires yet she went crawling back to Jamal (a man who humiliated her) for a fake plotline. 

I think Robyn and Gizzy are OG's of the Potomac and Gizelle's job on the show is to stir up shit.

The main thing that I would miss if both of them left the show is Gizelle's daughters but it might be better for them to be off reality tv.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
On 1/25/2023 at 2:26 PM, drivethroo said:

I would wonder what the purpose of this is, if Juan has not communicated with this woman in over a year.  Robyn knew about this situation and married him anyway.  It's very much giving "I'm mad he chose her instead of me."

People claim Robyn can do better, but I disagree.  Ashley can do better because she has youth & time on her side.  Robyn (and Gizelle) don't have that luxury: a young boy would only want a caretaker.  She would eventually end up being a caretaker to an older man (This is Karen's near future).  And all the guys their age are either already married or they are dusty bachelors or incels.

I suspect Juan will be jobless very soon and that's part of his motivation to use that license before it expires next month. See "dusty bachelors."

Robyn also said in one of the earlier seasons that she didn’t want to be a single mother and thought it was important for her children to have both a mother and father in the home. This may be why she puts up with Juan’s infidelities. 

I agree these women but a lot of emphasis on having a man, but I don’t think Gizelle and Robyn have few options. They’re aren’t that old and they are both very attractive and have a lot to offer. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5

I love the blue!  The yellow reunion is still my favorite. 

Can't say I disagree with most of his opinions.  

Wendy's is more costume than dress.  I find it fascinating.  Candiace's is.  Interesting.  Mia and Charisse's dresses are not flattering.  Karen?  Yeah.  Ashley’s is also costume like for me.  Gizelle looks good.  So does Robin.  Jacqueline looks nice.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Robyn also said in one of the earlier seasons that she didn’t want to be a single mother and thought it was important for her children to have both a mother and father in the home. This may be why she puts up with Juan’s infidelities. 

I agree these women but a lot of emphasis on having a man, but I don’t think Gizelle and Robyn have few options. They’re aren’t that old and they are both very attractive and have a lot to offer. 

I agree that Robyn and Gizelle are young enough and attractive to have options regarding men. It's so outdated, and sexist to think otherwise. 
And there is something wrong with the other women, if some (like Wendy) think they are worthless without a husband.

• Like 4

The reunion looks/dresses disappoint, as always. Only Robyn's and Jacqueline's dresses are a little better. As for Charrisse's Balmain (the only big name designer look), even Balmain makes mistakes like Countess Luann would say. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, dosodog said:

I love the blue!  The yellow reunion is still my favorite. 

Can't say I disagree with most of his opinions.  

Wendy's is more costume than dress.  I find it fascinating.  Candiace's is.  Interesting.  Mia and Charisse's dresses are not flattering.  Karen?  Yeah.  Ashley’s is also costume like for me.  Gizelle looks good.  So does Robin.  Jacqueline looks nice.

I agree with most of what he said. I think Wendy looks fabulous! My next favorite is Gizelle, although I wish she had nixed the gloves. Ashley looks very pretty and I agree about the hair color and style being flattering, but the dress looks like an ice skating costume to me. 

I don’t like anything about Karen’s look, especially the make-up and hair. Robyn looks good but her hair is flat and the shade of blonde isn’t the most flattering. Candiace’s outfit is over the top and too much for her tiny frame. Mia’s makes her look hippy. Jacqueline’s is ok but kind of prom.

Charisse’s makes her figure look better than usual to me. She often looks undefined and kind of frumpy. She looks good overall but I agree the hairstyle doesn’t suit her. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2

I am looking forward to seeing those women sit in their dresses, like they never envision sitting down in their gowns before they decide what they will wear on the reunion, they either have to sit up straight or lean awkwardly.

I am also looking forward for the episode for the LVP show to air so we can be spared the commercial of some girl dressed as a nurse telling some guy she is Dr. Heart Pappletations...ugh, she has no idea how wrong she is with that word. 

• Like 2
On 1/28/2023 at 8:58 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I agree with most of what he said. I think Wendy looks fabulous! My next favorite is Gizelle, although I wish she had nixed the gloves. Ashley looks very pretty and I agree about the hair color and style being flattering, but the dress looks like an ice skating costume to me. 

I don’t like anything about Karen’s look, especially the make-up and hair. Robyn looks good but her hair is flat and the shade of blonde isn’t the most flattering. Candiace’s outfit is over the top and too much for her tiny frame. Mia’s makes her look hippy. Jacqueline’s is ok but kind of prom.

Charisse’s makes her figure look better than usual to me. She often looks undefined and kind of frumpy. She looks good overall but I agree the hairstyle doesn’t suit her. 

I agree that Charrisse looks better than normally. Her dress is not costumey although it is a little sparkly.

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am looking forward to seeing those women sit in their dresses, like they never envision sitting down in their gowns before they decide what they will wear on the reunion, they either have to sit up straight or lean awkwardly.

I am also looking forward for the episode for the LVP show to air so we can be spared the commercial of some girl dressed as a nurse telling some guy she is Dr. Heart Pappletations...ugh, she has no idea how wrong she is with that word. 

I don't know how Ashley can sit down without exposing everything.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I agree that Charrisse looks better than normally. Her dress is not costumey although it is a little sparkly.

I don't know how Ashley can sit down without exposing everything.

This is the dress she wore on WWHL a couple of weeks ago.

style-living-rhop-wwhl-andy-cohen-ashley-darby-sur-dress-1.jpg

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, flummoxd said:

Too bad Charisse didn’t drag out the Balmain during the regular season - or was she really 30 lbs. heavier then?  Wish her reunion dress had a lower neckline, but overall, most improved.

It appears she lost weight after filming ended.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Apparently Robyn has admitted Juan had an affair when they were engaged during the pandemic, but not the one Karen said. She is trying to spin it like it’s no big deal and Juan was bored or something but like why did these 2 get married again like yikes.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Marley said:

Apparently Robyn has admitted Juan had an affair when they were engaged during the pandemic, but not the one Karen said. She is trying to spin it like it’s no big deal and Juan was bored or something but like why did these 2 get married again like yikes.

Twitter is having a field day with this. Candiace, Chris, Wendy, and Karen have all tweeted things directly or indirectly. Chris understandably is the most vocal, however he says he is not mad at Robyn, but Ashley and Gizelle are trash for their attacks at him this season knowing about this situation. 

• Like 9

I just read that she talked about it on the podcast but is revealing more details on her Patreon. So those that want to know more details about it, have to pay for it. I'm sure everyone is annoyed with this. She's revealing it now when the season is over and they've already filmed the reunion. I wonder if this was brought up at the reunion. Now Juan's reaction on the phone made sense. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I just read that she talked about it on the podcast but is revealing more details on her Patreon. So those that want to know more details about it, have to pay for it. I'm sure everyone is annoyed with this. She's revealing it now when the season is over and they've already filmed the reunion. I wonder if this was brought up at the reunion. Now Juan's reaction on the phone made sense. 

This is at least the second time I recall her calling Juan for backup, yet she knows he's unfaithful. 

• Like 8

I have to wonder if this is the kiss of death for Robyn. She did not give Bravo a wedding after making the rekindling of her relationship with Juan central to her storyline. She kept a big secret about Juan's infidelity in a season where her crew was falsely accusing other husbands and wives of inappropriate behavior. Now she is talking about the story on their personal podcast, and making people pay for more info, when she is supposed to be on a reality show about her life being paid by Bravo. With the way Karen is on her neck, Robyn may want to at least drop down to a friend next season to avoid talking about Juan and just keep the focus on herself. She gives friend energy anyway so that's fine. This explains why she came in so hot this season. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Something similar happened on RHoBH, where much of the action, and discussion, took place on social media instead of on the show. It's also happening on Family Karma.

Andy has alluded to it. Surely Bravo is weighing how to handle this going forward.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I have to wonder if this is the kiss of death for Robyn.

The Patreon business, more than anything, is why Robyn should not be on Season 8...in any capacity. Not as a full cast member, not as a friend, not even as an extra. 

Getting rid of Robyn, firing Mia & Charrisse and perhaps demoting Ashley would leave Gizelle on an island by herself and the extra icing on the cake would be the producers bringing on a brand new housewife to rival Gizelle. If they got rid of Robyn (and Mia) that frees up money to bring on somebody else.

Season 6 & 7 were manufactured by Gizelle & Ashley to cover up what was really going on with Robyn & Juan.  This is why Robyn & Gizelle are so angry with Wendy and want her off the show because Wendy exposed Robyn & Juan's true situation during the Williamsburg trip...in response to Gizelle & Ashley making up lies on Wendy's husband to deflect from Robyn & Juan.

They tried it again with Chris but Candiace didn't give them the reaction they were looking for and ended up turning into a fan favorite, which was definitely not the reaction from the audience Gizelle expected.

I like Robyn but she cannot remain as a full cast member for Season 8. Not for hiding the truth about Juan, because it would be entertaining to see Candiace, Wendy and Karen hold Gizelle, Robyn & Ashley's feet to the fire for lying to cover up the Juan situation.

Robyn's got to go because the Patreon money grab. She in effect stole content from BRAVO to put coins in her own pocket. She knows what she did is probably a contractual violation because she & Gizelle have said on their podcast how they can't talk too much about the show because it's against their contracts.  But then turn around and charge people for show content on your Patreon? Maybe Robyn knows there will be no contract to violate...

If BRAVO punished Kenya Moore for getting married and not showing it on BRAVO but keeping it to herself, they also need to punish Robyn Dixon for hiding her true storyline for 2 seasons, participating in a coverup by manufacturing fake storylines about other cast members and then stealing show content for her own media platform.  Gizelle & Ashley need to be punished as well.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

It will be interesting to see how this plays out legally and contractually. Robyn has often believed she could outsmart the powers that be (IRS, twice; and the investment fiasco) and I doubt Bravo will tolerate this, unless Robyn found a contractual loophole. She just bragged about making more money than Juan. Maybe she's using the final season episodes + social media to test whether she can afford to leave Bravo and rely solely on social media and hats for income. It seems incredibly stupid to me, but Robyn is not very bright.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Robyn's angle could be that she is not talking about the show on her podcast per say, she is talking about something going on in her personal life. Since she is trying to frame it as a different girl and a different situation to the one Karen alluded to on camera, she may be able to dodge some legal issues. 

Also, if I'm Candiace (and Chris, Wendy, and Eddie) I'm side-eying Robyn for allowing Gizelle and Ashley to go after Chris and Eddie for 2 years to keep the smoke off of Juan. She's guilty by association. The scorned clique going after the marriages takes on a new meaning. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

The Patreon business, more than anything, is why Robyn should not be on Season 8...in any capacity. Not as a full cast member, not as a friend, not even as an extra. 

Getting rid of Robyn, firing Mia & Charrisse and perhaps demoting Ashley would leave Gizelle on an island by herself and the extra icing on the cake would be the producers bringing on a brand new housewife to rival Gizelle. If they got rid of Robyn (and Mia) that frees up money to bring on somebody else.

Season 6 & 7 were manufactured by Gizelle & Ashley to cover up what was really going on with Robyn & Juan.  This is why Robyn & Gizelle are so angry with Wendy and want her off the show because Wendy exposed Robyn & Juan's true situation during the Williamsburg trip...in response to Gizelle & Ashley making up lies on Wendy's husband to deflect from Robyn & Juan.

They tried it again with Chris but Candiace didn't give them the reaction they were looking for and ended up turning into a fan favorite, which was definitely not the reaction from the audience Gizelle expected.

I like Robyn but she cannot remain as a full cast member for Season 8. Not for hiding the truth about Juan, because it would be entertaining to see Candiace, Wendy and Karen hold Gizelle, Robyn & Ashley's feet to the fire for lying to cover up the Juan situation.

Robyn's got to go because the Patreon money grab. She in effect stole content from BRAVO to put coins in her own pocket. She knows what she did is probably a contractual violation because she & Gizelle have said on their podcast how they can't talk too much about the show because it's against their contracts.  But then turn around and charge people for show content on your Patreon? Maybe Robyn knows there will be no contract to violate...

If BRAVO punished Kenya Moore for getting married and not showing it on BRAVO but keeping it to herself, they also need to punish Robyn Dixon for hiding her true storyline for 2 seasons, participating in a coverup by manufacturing fake storylines about other cast members and then stealing show content for her own media platform.  Gizelle & Ashley need to be punished as well.

I cosign all of this.

Carlos is pointing out that when Atlanta was good, it was enjoyable because the ladies let us into their real lives.

Potomac is now Gizzy making up shit (like Monique's youngest child not belonging to her husband) and then Robyn fights like a maniac by bullying anyone on the show that goes against Gizzy's lies.

They both know they are protected (Gizzy had a breakdown during a reunion that was not shown) and it makes this show suck.

Also, Robyn being slick and saving the real story for her Patreon subscribers should not go over well with her Potomac bosses.

• Like 14

Between the lawsuit in which Juan is named and Robyn's most boring season yet (and that's really saying something), I see many rea$on$ why they decided it was time to remarry...and "love" isn't one of them. 

I sincerely hope she's gone next season.  She's boring as hell.  Grow some self-esteem and get back with us later.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

Between the lawsuit in which Juan is named and Robyn's most boring season yet (and that's really saying something), I see many rea$on$ why they decided it was time to remarry...and "love" isn't one of them. 

I sincerely hope she's gone next season.  She's boring as hell.  Grow some self-esteem and get back with us later.

It will also leave Gizzy without her bodyguard.

I mean how would she feel if people started saying her daughters are truly not Jamal's children?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

16 minutes ago (edited)

Robyn's angle could be that she is not talking about the show on her podcast per say, she is talking about something going on in her personal life. Since she is trying to frame it as a different girl and a different situation to the one Karen alluded to on camera, she may be able to dodge some legal issues. 

That's not going to fly because Robyn's being paid by BRAVO to talk about what's going on in her life. 

This Canadian woman sliding in Juan's DMs, Robyn finding out about it, Robyn sleeping in all day neglecting the children's care and schoolwork and Juan barking at her for being unattractive all happened while Season 6 was filming. Robyn and Gizelle withheld all of this and the "Wendy got surgery because Eddie is attracted to other women" storyline was born.

When in reality, JUAN was the one attracted to other women that season and actively cheating on Robyn.

All of this was going on while that season was taping, so for Robyn to expose all of this on her own media platform for pay when she was supposed to be giving that content to BRAVO is not going to work.

BRAVO must fire/demote Robyn for Season 8 because if they don't, it's going to end up bringing down more shows than just RHOP. If you're a viewer of RHOA and RHOP, you're going to wonder why Kenya was punished but Robyn wasn't (and what Robyn did was worse than what Kenya did).  And then it's going to be a headache and turnoff for viewers of both shows and more.

The only way Robyn isn't violating her contract is if she doesn't have a contract to violate.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

Juan Dixon is so overrated.  He has zero personality, isn't very smart or even that good looking.  And he's a cheater.  I have zero sympathy for Robyn, aka Gizelle's sock puppet.  She has been floating the marriage storyline for years - for a paycheck.  Viewers could care less - like Juan Dixon.  She definitely should not have been part of the main cast for 7 seasons.  She isn't even interesting enough in a Friend's role.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 10
  • Applause 6

Robyn better hope the Feds aren't watching because I believe she claimed to be a married woman on her mortgage application and if she only just got married recently, then she lied on her marriage application. That's a crime and that's actually why the Baltimore former State's Attorney is going on trial now, for lying on her mortgage application.

Oh well. I suppose if both of them are jobless they won't have that house for long. Townhouses in my neighborhood are renting all the time, so...

This is what happens when you think you are too slick for the room. People start collecting receipts, then going in the archives and collecting more receipts. 

And again, if Robyn gets away with all of this, it's only going to ramp up the colorism arguments but this time RHOA will get pulled into it.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 5
  • Useful 5

It's correct that there is no way that Kenya can be reprimanded for not showing her wedding yet Robyn will suffer no consequences. She should be demoted. She should be demoted not just because of that, not just because she didn't let them know about the Juan stuff, but because going into season 8, she doesn't deserve season 8 OG money. Give her a friend salary and spend that money on new talent that will be more interesting, open, and not a lapdog of one of a full time housewife. Robyn could have been demoted after season 1 and the franchise would not have missed a beat. Robyn was one of my favorites when the franchise started but unfortunately not anymore. I know people like to compare her to my forever Atlanta favorite Cynthia, but Cynthia was a much better housewife even apart from her husbands. 

• Like 8
25 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

If Bravo thinks Robyn and Juan’s mess will bring ratings they will will keep them. They let the butt grabber back not to mention some of the other franchises with questionable housewives. 

The difference between Kangaroo Jack & Ashley is with all their faults, they let it play out on the show. Robyn put her story behind a paywall and not with BRAVO.

Additionally, RHOP ratings are sliding downward fast.  Why watch RHOP when you're not going to get the real story anyway when you can just go to that cast member's Patreon?  And if you have to go to Patreon or IG Live to get the story, why watch RHOP at all?

13 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

It's correct that there is no way that Kenya can be reprimanded for not showing her wedding yet Robyn will suffer no consequences. She should be demoted. She should be demoted not just because of that, not just because she didn't let them know about the Juan stuff, but because going into season 8, she doesn't deserve season 8 OG money.

At the very minimum, Robyn should be sat out for a season just like Kenya and Porsha were.  Even Nene had episodes long suspension for her antics.  No "Friend of" for Season 8...straight up no Season 8 for Robyn. Let her podcast & her paywall pay the bills and then "maybe" she can be a "Friend of" for Season 9.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the producers edit out any mention, footage or pictures of Robyn & Juan's wedding for the finale and posts up a shady update instead.

If Gizelle stamps her feet and demands Robyn stays or she's walking, then Gizelle can put on her gold sparkly tennis shoes and get to steppin'.

• Like 14
53 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the producers edit out any mention, footage or pictures of Robyn & Juan's wedding for the finale and posts up a shady update instead.

If Gizelle stamps her feet and demands Robyn stays or she's walking, then Gizelle can put on her gold sparkly tennis shoes and get to steppin'.

I don't know if they are finished the final editing for the reunion yet, but I would bet that this revelation will have them going back to the footage and reshaping some narratives that they normally wouldn't highlight.

I would hope that Gizelle gives them an ultimatium. They wouldn't hesitate to send her packing. It may be an unpopular opinion, but I think that they could take the same Karen vs. Gizelle formula and build the franchise around Candiace and Ashley and get new housewives. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 4

I thought I was watching a reality show, but instead it was a covering up reality and making up horrible lies show.

This season sucks and I hope Robyn gets straight out fired and Mia to disappear altogether.

Gizelle should be demoted to friend since she apparently has no interesting personal stuff to share.

• Like 12