Type keyword(s) to search

Cynthia Bailey: Model Behavior

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, qtpye said:

Remember how beautiful and stylish Cynthia looked in her first wedding to Peter?

Given how that turned out maybe she is doing everything the exact opposite!

I wish Cynthia could buy some chill! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Given how that turned out maybe she is doing everything the exact opposite!

I wish Cynthia could buy some chill! 

I remember showing that old wedding photo to a coworker and she thought it was hot young woman marrying a rich old man. I had to tell her they were the same age and he was broke as a joke (she was the one with the money).

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 11/20/2019 at 4:54 PM, Iguessnot said:

Next time they do this stunt they might want to have two people writing the signs. 

They probably were both given the signs, one with each person's name.

Don't like that wedding dress she's modeling. And who are they modeling for? Her Peter dress was tres chic!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, politichick said:

They probably were both given the signs, one with each person's name.

Don't like that wedding dress she's modeling. And who are they modeling for? Her Peter dress was tres chic!

Nope, watch the video. The signs have answers to various questions and the writing is uniform throughout. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

Cynthia addresses rumors she got fired from RHoATL & says she's open to RHoBH. Hm. I could see her making an appearance there since they added Garcelle Beauvais.

https://www.hiphollywood.com/2020/05/cynthia-bailey-open-to-joining-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-cast/

That's nice of Cynthia to offer but I really don't think they would ask her to join RHOBH. She's boring- they already have Teddi who fills the boring spot.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Cynthia & Mike got married on 10/10/20! Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

7e0328d053e34089b5a9707c29c896d8_lg.thumb.jpg.3bef9c881002f21965f0b2efb3ecf540.jpg

a5a43e3077214ab9a5f68cfba3803ff9_lg.thumb.jpg.e17cf6f4fcb49915b5d4edaa777e5015.jpg83d38c2847544d53834ecefff0b1a137_lg.thumb.jpg.ece087323f03ce71bc997bd088c08c09.jpg

Gary With Da Tea from Rickey Smiley Morning Show. (Eva Marcille is on that radio show, too.)

c10b0cc04e9a4260b72855ddc5b43907_lg.thumb.jpg.e1020bf020f8578a33535a6b371c883e.jpg

Cynthia's beautiful sister. I'm guessing she was maid/matron of honor with the light colored dress.

Other Housewives, from ATL & Potomac:

1395383ee44f42f7970383f0acd7a9ad_lg.thumb.jpg.dad21434b50a534d1082cbc151c70fac.jpg

^^^*Beat! To Tha Gawds!* (Hm... squinting to see if Porsha is looking extra refreshed... I kid! I kid!)

76fefb1af2654e87a673deb8437a19de_lg.thumb.jpg.899d7f1ad04c105a1634845891c5780e.jpg

28540e4c7cdb4002be273c6029943576_lg.thumb.jpg.abc140ebcc8d9109706bb29feb4b88fd.jpg

Can't upload the other pictures for some reason. But, Sheree was there, too. No Nene pics yet--- I know she was invited, but Cynthia was not sure she would attend due to her ongoing legal problems with Bravo. & a man who looks like Star Jones' ex-husband also attended.

https://toofab.com/photos/image_jpg_20201011_7e0328d053e34089b5a9707c29c896d8/

Looks beautiful, but the 'Rona of it all! 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 They don't get sick. FYI those eyeshields are a nice idea, but they DO NOT replace face masks!

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 10/12/2020 at 1:54 AM, biakbiak said:

Why anyone would invite 250 people to a wedding that ended up being indoors and didn’t regulate masks is legit beyond me. Leon missed the potential superspreader event but posted a message.

The way he says her name...

• Love 2

Rumors Mike Hill sent 🍆 pics to a lady on snap chat. It's being reported on the blogs as fact, but... I dunno... All they have is a user name "MikeThrill" and a hand with a similar skin tone. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Folks analyzing his thumb like 🧐🧐🧐

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm watching a show on Hulu called Single Drunk Female, about an alcoholic 20something woman (it's a dark comedy). The lead's mom is played by Ally Sheedy, and Cynthia just popped up as a member of Ally Sheedy's book club. She looks great.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Why is  it that Cynthia always comes across desperate and pathetic when it comes to her "friendships". First it was Nene and now it is Kenya. 

She was on Andy's show talking about her rift with Kenya. She was saying how much she misses and loves Kenya. I wish that Cynthia would get some self-esteem and not pursue relationships with people who do not value her.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Why is  it that Cynthia always comes across desperate and pathetic when it comes to her "friendships". First it was Nene and now it is Kenya. 

She was on Andy's show talking about her rift with Kenya. She was saying how much she misses and loves Kenya. I wish that Cynthia would get some self-esteem and not pursue relationships with people who do not value her.  

She also comes across desperate and pathetic where men are concerned. 

She seems to lack the ability to chart her own course and instead relies on others to take her with them.  Makes me sad because I really like Cynthia.

• Love 3

Cynthia's desperation continues, she seems to be throwing shade at Kenya on social media. She seems to be glomming onto Sheree since Kenya is paying her no mind.. Word on the street is that Cynthia's tenure on big brother and the girls trip reality show has sullied her in the eyes of the public. I have no idea if this is true since I did not watch either shows. 

• LOL 2
On 3/26/2022 at 3:47 AM, Marley said:

She was annoying on Ultimate girls trip. Kenya is a jerk but Cynthia was being weird and try hard and wasn’t interesting at all.

What did Kenya do to her exactly?  Cynthia is beautiful but she offers nothing when it comes to drama that is needed on reality shows..

There is speculation about Cynthia & Mike Hill's marriage based purely on social media, so please take this with a grain of salt. On her Instagram, Cynthia has removed the #CHill & she is back in Atlanta at Lake Bailey. She will be in NYC this weekend for BravoCon. Mike had a post last week asking for prayers. They are not commenting on each others posts. Today is their anniversary, 10/10; so far neither has mentioned it, although it is still only afternoon. When people ask them if the rumors are true that they have broken up, neither responds.

• Useful 7

An update: their anniversary has officially passed & neither posted about it on social media. And apparently they are spending the day apart, so something is definitely wrong. 

I said they were not commenting on each other's posts, but actually that is not true. Cynthia commented on Mike's post asking for prayers:

Screenshot_20221011_023935.thumb.jpg.5a5b68476a43febc042fe84b2c4c366b.jpg

Screenshot_20221011_024119.thumb.jpg.e69d202e54aa0760dcfcc0f363b554e8.jpg

Mike took the time to respond to ~30 comments, but not Cynthia's.

• Sad 5
  • Useful 1
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not surprised.

Seems silly now about how adamant Cynthia was about having a big wedding at the peak of the pandemic.

When I read that it had only been two years, I thought “really?” and then I remembered that I was mad that she was having a huge wedding during COVID. The pandemic has messed with my sense of time.

• Love 8

Cynthia addresses the reason for the divorce:

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/13/cynthia-bailey-talks-rumor-mike-hill-cheated-before-divorce-filing/

Quotes from the article:

“There was no infidelity to my knowledge. Mike never had sex with another woman during our marriage,” she told People.

“At the end of the day, it just came down to a number of things. And I respect Mike and respect our marriage too much to go into the details of those things, but it was nothing scandalous, we just outgrew each other,” Bailey continued, noting it was “not a tragic ending” for the pair, who got married in 2020.

The Bravolebrity also explained that their marriage was “bicoastal for a long time.”

“Once we were able to be with each other on a more consistent basis — and we started really, really getting to know each other — we realized we weren’t as compatible as we thought we were,” she said. “So we did something about it, simple as that.”

• Useful 6
On 10/13/2022 at 2:41 PM, NowVoyager said:

Cynthia addresses the reason for the divorce:

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/13/cynthia-bailey-talks-rumor-mike-hill-cheated-before-divorce-filing/

Quotes from the article:

“There was no infidelity to my knowledge. Mike never had sex with another woman during our marriage,” she told People.

“At the end of the day, it just came down to a number of things. And I respect Mike and respect our marriage too much to go into the details of those things, but it was nothing scandalous, we just outgrew each other,” Bailey continued, noting it was “not a tragic ending” for the pair, who got married in 2020.

The Bravolebrity also explained that their marriage was “bicoastal for a long time.”

“Once we were able to be with each other on a more consistent basis — and we started really, really getting to know each other — we realized we weren’t as compatible as we thought we were,” she said. “So we did something about it, simple as that.”

Damn! the irony is that while she got married during the pandemic a lot of couples who were stuck together during that time realized that they did not love each other anymore and wanted out..

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I'm too lazy to find the clip just now, but Cynthia confirmed that she will be back as a Friend Of. I believe they are well into filming the current season, so she'll probably appear towards the end, unless the editors get creative with the timeline. 

Oh, here's an article:

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/12/22/cynthia-bailey-is-returning-to-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-as-a-friend-of-the-show/amp/

Cynthia Bailey Is Returning To The Real Housewives Of Atlanta As A “Friend” Of The Show

JLPDECEMBER 22, 2022
Cynthia Bailey

If you were missing Cynthia Bailey on the Real Housewives of Atlanta, wait no longer. The former RHOA peach holder recently confirmed that she is returning to the beloved Bravo show, but only as a friend of the cast. Cynthia first appeared on the Atlanta-based series back in Season 3. She was getting ready to marry  Peter Thomas (yep, THAT Peter Thomas), going through financial struggles, trying to resurge her career as a runway model, and balancing her family life. Cynthia’s first few seasons started out slow as she was trying to find her footing among the group of ladies. Eventually, Cynthia found her “backbone,” as some like to call it, and really became a driving force (aka force multiplier, as Carlos King and Eboni K. Williams, like to say.)

Cynthia departed the show after RHOA Season 13. She had just married Mike Hill and was living out in LA in support of Mike’s broadcasting career. After less than two years of marriage, Cynthia and Mike called it quits earlier this year. The couple has voiced their love for each other publicly after the divorce and maintained that nothing salacious happened. With their divorce came Cynthia’s return back to the ATL, and with that comes her return to RHOA.

RELATED: Cynthia Bailey Hopes NeNe Leakes And Andy Cohen Will Reconcile

“I can say that I am going to play with the girls a little bit this season, maybe some future seasons,” Cynthia told Jays Reality Blog, per ShowBiz CheatSheet. “But only as a friend.” YES! There was something that felt off about last season, and the reason was Cynthia’s absence. Yes, she may not be the most drama-filled Housewife there is, but as NeNe Leakes once said–“Cynthia, she knows how to read.” And that’s precisely what some of the newbies need in their lives.

Plus, we can’t let RHOA flop like the Real Housewives of New York did… sorry, someone had to say it.

Cynthia added, “It’s looking that way [that I’ll be a friend to the show.]” Cynthia also stated there are “a few more weeks of filming,” and she keeps “getting invited to some of their events.”

I’m hopeful! It doesn’t seem like Cynthia will be featured throughout the entire season because this news was just revealed. However, we will likely see Cynthia a lot during the second half of the season during big group scenes. Or who knows? Bravo could totally surprise us and really throw Cynthia in the mix the last few weeks just because. Although they say it “has to make sense,” we all know there are several moments on the Real Housewives that don’t make sense, yet we roll with it.

Cynthia was reportedly joined by Kim Zolciak-Biermann, Lisa Wu, and first-season Housewife Deshawn Snow. According to The RHOA Tea twitter acount, the ladies were seen filming with Shereé Whitfield. How FUN! I love this new and refreshed Bravo!

• Like 3

She couldn't film earlier because she was still living in LA and getting divorced. 

I see Kim Zolciak is back (and Deshawn Snow, and Lisa Wu, too). She said she wanted to move to Arizona and then to Las Vegas. Her daughters have a new reality show based in LA.

• Useful 1

I literally just found out she got divorced and honestly this is no shock. Obviously something happened and they are using the growing apart excuse. It prob was cheating because wasn’t it said once that’s how his other marriages ended. They were so childish and stupid with the Chill hashtag as well.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Marley said:

I literally just found out she got divorced and honestly this is no shock. Obviously something happened and they are using the growing apart excuse. It prob was cheating because wasn’t it said once that’s how his other marriages ended. They were so childish and stupid with the Chill hashtag as well.

Had having a huge indoor wedding during a pandemic, when they had both been married before.

• Like 5

Filming is going on. All the OG HWs mentioned above appear as friends of. The main cast is the same like last year for now, but it could change because two new women are filming, as well. It also seems that Phaedra might be returning next year, something that Kandi doesn't like. 

On another note, Kandi, like other HWs and Bravolebrities (Kyle Richards from BH, some from the cast of Vanderpump Rules, Summer House, etc.) is doing Amazon Lives to promote all kinds of products. Those get a percentage of the sale if anybody clicks on their links to buy. Do Kandi and Kyle really need more money? 

• Like 2