Type keyword(s) to search

Cynthia Bailey: Model Behavior

• Start Topic

The Charlotte location is doing very well from what I can see. I'm in Charlotte and have yet to go. Word on the streets is papa smurf is very personable. I guess that's how he hooks the women.

Shoppergal, you owe it to all of us to go in there and find out firsthand. :) Pix, please!! LOL

Yes please!!  With audio and/or video evidence!

• Love 2

I still have to catch her appearance on Below Deck but I did catch her on David Tutera's show for her daughter's 16th birthday and, overprotective momness aside, I like her much better without Peter around. Felt the same way most of the time about Alex from RHONY, too.

• Love 1

I was wondering why we hadn't heard a peep from Peter on Cynthia's "Below Deck" appearance.. and he was glaringly missing from Noelle's Sweet 16 bash on "David Tutera's CELEBrations"...now we know why, based on this last RHOATL episode.

A split is imminent. And none of the other Husbands besides Todd seem to be making an appearance this season, so there's really no one for Peter to film with to stay relevant.

A split is imminent. And none of the other Husbands besides Todd seem to be making an appearance this season, so there's really no one for Peter to film with to stay relevant.

So we are not going to be treated to any more specials of Papa Smurf, Grandpa Moses, Stupid Pretty Boy Convict, and Todd sitting down to talk, while some dancers in the background desperately try to make Bar One Atlanta look like a happening place?  Say it ain"t so.

Why is Todd trying to be Barry White?  Is that the look these days?

• Love 3

Told yall Cynthia wouldn't bust a grape. She will never divorce Peter no matter how many random boobs he grazes.

And the sad thing she is acting like she's teaching her kid a valuable lesson: to stay in a marriage in which you are constantly devalued.

Meanwhile, what in the fuck is going on with her hair?  It's like all that elegance she once had has not gone out the window.  Peter is hard on a woman's soul and beauty.

• Love 3

Doesn't surprise me. On the boat she was highly pissed whenever someone commented on her and Kenya being best friends. She even made a face when Kenya herself mentioned being a friend. Cynthia is a spineless flip flopper, but people who deal with Kenya get burned too. How many events did she claim were for Cynthia due to her marriage problems? After the first time, I gave Kenya the side eye and Cynthia didn't seem to appreciate the special focus.

• Love 4

So we are not going to be treated to any more specials of Papa Smurf, Grandpa Moses, Stupid Pretty Boy Convict, and Todd sitting down to talk, while some dancers in the background desperately try to make Bar One Atlanta look like a happening place?  Say it ain"t so.

Why is Todd trying to be Barry White?  Is that the look these days?

Wow I must be slow today. I read this as "Betty White" and was trying to remember for a full two minutes if I had ever since Betty White in a black hoodie, Tims, and a backpack.

So on topic, really nothing to say about Cynthia, except that I felt bad for her when she was so excited to see NeNe, and NeNe acted like it was just...well a job.

Really hoping for her sake that she and Peter are secretly already split.

• Love 3

This sounds like the same shit she's been saying all during this past season.  If she says they are legally separated, then I can be happy for her. 

4 hours ago, RedKoolAide said:

But is Peter separated from her bank account?

Lol!  For reals.  I truly hope she has a good lawyer, not Phaedra, to help her keep her money.

• Love 1

From today's reports throughout the internet, Cynthia and Peter are now legally separated and she is probably going to file for divorce.  Also, her little friend Kenya is single as well

Karma is a .............

On 5/31/2016 at 8:00 PM, HunterHunted said:

What a surprise! . . . said no RHOA viewer ever.

It's about damn time.  I think it was pretty clear during this last season that they were living apart.  If your spouse is basically living full time in Charlotte and you're in Atlanta, things aren't going so well.   And Peter was so freaking condescending and indifferent to Cynthia - - well, maybe more so than usual.  Maybe now she can reignite with Leon.  

So that leaves Kandi and Kim (if she returns) as the only Housewives that will actually be wives?  

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

What a surprise! . . . said no RHOA viewer ever.

It's about damn time.  I think it was pretty clear during this last season that they were living apart.  If your spouse is basically living full time in Charlotte and you're in Atlanta, things aren't going so well.   And Peter was so freaking condescending and indifferent to Cynthia - - well, maybe more so than usual.  Maybe now she can reignite with Leon.  

So that leaves Kandi and Kim (if she returns) as the only Housewives that will actually be wives?  

As the housewives shows have evolved over the decade it's become apparent that "housewife" means a woman of some wealth, connections, and enough free time to act like a fool on TV. Even from the conception, non-housewives were part of the main cast. I don't know that I would have predicted 10 years later that actual married ladies would be in the minority across all of the shows except for BH.

But yes, the Cynthia Peter split has been in the making from the moment they first appeared on screen together.

• Love 3
On 6/17/2016 at 6:07 AM, qtpye said:

The story line with Peter is all she has...otherwise I think this marriage would have ended a long time ago.

Darn...I used to like you, Cynthia

The only time I really, really, really liked Cynthia was when she was in NY.

Other times I've been in Cynthia's corner, or taken her side depending on the situation.  But I truly liked the woman she was in NYC with her friends and a life outside of Peter.  She just seemed so much brighter, and she didn't need to be a martyr or a victim to get attention.

I think it would be great if she could either: a) spend some of next season back and forth from NYC/GA, or b) see if she can be a supporting player somehow on RHNY

• Love 2
On 7/8/2016 at 8:56 PM, cooksdelight said:

If Sheree can get back with her ex, and have a fun storyline..... Cynthia can get back with Leon and give all us ladies something lucious. Please, Cynthia, come to your senses!

Make it happen Andy Cohen!

Cynthia and Leon in NYC and in love......I would be so happy to see that.

• Love 8
(edited)

Unless it was written in a prenup, I am sure Peter will try to get as much as he can (though supposedly his Charlotte restaurant is doing well).  However, Georgia is not California...Porsha came out with a lot less then I thought she would get after her marriage ended (but, then again it probably was an iron clad prenup).

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 1