Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick is up in HOH with Jack, Bella, and Tommy.  Nick says if he wins he'll put up Cliff and Nicole.  He says he'll tell Nicole he put her up because of her power (that she doesn't have) and that he's putting Cliff up because of his 3 person alliance.  He says he'll tell Cliff to talk quieter when he's in the boat room.

Flash forward a week and Nick is HoH: "Cliff and Nicole, I nominated you for eviction because I respect you and your games and I'm really sorry but I had to choose someone. There's always the Veto, though!"

They always talk so big and then pussy-foot the speeches. 

• Love 14

Didn't Jackson say that once he had a "bad year" and only had sex with 23 women or something? Jackson is totally a girl's tinder nightmare. He is that particular type of guy who thinks that after he bangs a girl, if the girl even hopes/thinks that there can be at least a friendship afterwards, that the girl is a bunny boiler. 

As a result Jackson is in a vicious cycle. Most guys like the girls they bang on a regular basis. They might not like them in a super-duper romantic way, but they like them enough. Jackson is so afraid of girls going "psycho" (meaning, they act like regular people and assume that the guy who is banging them likes them) that he only bangs girls he actively dislikes. I wonder how long it will take before he actively dislikes Holly.

• Love 1
On 7/5/2019 at 3:26 AM, mertensia said:

What am I missing? Sweden is a neutral country. Well, except for World War 2.

Sweden was "non-belligerent", if not 100% neutral, in World War 2, as well. Several of the WW1 neutrals (Denmark, Netherlands, Norway) were preemptively invaded by Germany the second time around, and Romania and Bulgaria, who basically had to be wooed into getting involved in the first War, were conscripted by the Axis at a faster pace. Italy, neutral for much of the first war before joining the Allies, was a charter member of the Axis the second iteration, whereas Turkey, one of the Central Powers under the Ottomans, maintained its neutrality in the latter case.

But Sweden essentially stayed neutral in both World Wars, like Spain and Switzerland.  They were more friendly with the Reich than the Allies would have liked (helped to supply Germany with iron), but never sent troops into the field, although about 8000 Swedes volunteered to help Finland (part of Sweden from the 13th-19th centuries) fight against the invading Soviet forces, which put Finland on both sides of the War, at various times.

The work of Raoul Wallenberg, who rescued thousands of Hungarian Jews from the Holocaust, was possible because he was a Swedish diplomat and Sweden was a neutral country.

• Useful 3
(edited)

Nick: "Pfft. Four person alliances never work."
Also Nick in the same conversation: *makes a faux-lliance with Nicole, Sam, Bella, and himself*
Callaphera, after counting on her fingers and pulling out the abacus to be doubly sure: "Dude."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

So Tommy took Orwell and hid him in the HoH room because the 6 Sh66ters think that Cliff is America's Player or the lone member of Team America (Fuck Yeah!) because of how much he's been carting Orwell around with him. Now they're under the belief that Cliff's "task" is to make everyone look for Orwell - even though he doesn't know that Orwell has been owl-napped and moved from his original position in the vase in the HoH room to under and behind the dresser in the HoH room and just thinks he's been misplaced. Also Kat and/or Nicole might also be part of Team America (Fuck Yeah!). Christie and co. think this is, like, the funniest thing ever but also suspicious because one of their two knives is missing and Holly just wants to be able to cut food and Big Brother just wants to cut the feeds whenever there's talk of the knife. Because BB2 was 18 years ago but we still don't trust them with real knives. 

Tommy: "Or are we just really bored?" Ding ding ding. 

• LOL 6

Sam, to the room full of people that are in on the Orwell-napping minus Tommy: "This can't be a fluke thing."

Meanwhile Jack keeps watching Cliff (who kinda admitted that Orwell is like his teddy bear at night) on the spy-cam, telling him in a weirdly aggressive voice to stop looking. 

Also Kat went into the DR to ask if they could tell her where Orwell was and they said no.

Now Sam is suggesting that maybe their sleep bands will be the next thing to go missing. THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION, SAM, I'M SURE THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Well, okay, it would totally happen if I were in that house because I would be trolling ALL of them for shits and giggles. 

HA! Jack is asking everyone if they want to sleep up in the HoH room with him. When asked by Christie, he admitted that Analyse might sleep up there but he REALLY wants to know if someone will sleep up there with him. 

Earlier tonight, Holly to Nicole: "Tommy told me that Nick told him that if you won HoH next week, you said you'd put me on the block."
About ten minutes ago, Tommy to Nicole: "Yeah, I saw you looked upset last night when you were talking to Nick and so I asked him about it and he dodged the question twice but we were just talking about how fabulous you are."
What I hope is Nicole, in her head: "It's a good thing that knife is missing, bitches, 'cause I'm ready to stick it in someone's back." 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I really want someone to sneak Orwell down to a public place in the middle of the night and I really want Big Brother to send an intern creeping through the house in the dark to put the knife at Orwell's furry little feet. I'm manifesting that shit. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
(edited)

David was woken up by the others looking for Orwell earlier and he is pressed about it. He had threatened to wait until everyone was asleep and then bang pots and pans together to wake them all up. But at the moment, he's sitting at the bar counter in the kitchen with Ovi, Kemi, Jessica, and Nicole having PB&Js and milk. (Ovi: "Look at the diversity here." and Kemi: "It's like the United Nations." Double lolz forever)

David, at a normal David volume in a sing-songy voice: "I love peanut butter with my jelly."
Nicole starts using her elbow and palm to bang on the counter in rhythm to his song.
David: "With some bread around the peanut [starts screaming in the vicinity of the bedrooms] BUTTER IN MY JELLY!!!! WOOOO!"
Ovi: "Bro, chill. Everyone is sleeping."
David: "I don't give a FUUUUCK!" *calmly pops another bite in his mouth* "Have you guys ever been woken up? Like four times in two hours? You think you'd be cool?"

Now he's letting Kat think that he's the one that took Orwell and hid him. I guess when David called himself the "villain in the night", he wasn't kidding. I mean, what are they going to do, vote David out? Lolz forever.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

And the award for Least Considerate Roommates Ever (this season) goes to Bella and Nick for trying to have teh sex in the RV room while Kat coughs, clears her throat, and rolls around in the bed in the corner. 

She should have lived up to her name and just stared at them from the corner with that "WTF are you even doing?" look that my cat gets when he sneaks back into the bedroom during sexy fun times.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9

Kemi, Jessica and Nicole had an interesting conversation while hiding out in the Boat Room waiting for Nick and Bella to cool it, and it wasn't easy to listen to because of all the "likes." I wonder if they will hear themselves on tape after this and realize how bad it is. 

At one point, one of them, Kemi I think but I wasn't watching I just had it playing, told Jessica that she couldn't wait for her to get to see the HOH Comp playback because she would see how when Julie said her name, they could hear the audience start to clap but it was much quieter when Julie announced Jack won. I took her comment to mean that she thought the audience was rooting for Jessica, too, as opposed to the audience clearly didn't like Jack, which is how I took her comment. Kemi doesn't always have such a great read on things, but I decided to believe her statement because I can't stand Jack. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Didn't Jackson say that once he had a "bad year" and only had sex with 23 women or something? 

I believe it was the opposite. He was having a bad year and so he got through it with a lot of one-night stands. That's his logic behind being such a dick to Kat over her number. "I slept with a lot of women, but it was because I was really depressed. You sleeping with a much smaller amount of men is therefore much worse." He's a total douchebag. Just not a total douchebag who thinks 23 sexual partners in a single year is a small amount.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Well, it's okay to have sex as long as you don't enjoy it.  If you enjoy it, then you're a hussy.

Oooh, Jackson and Sam would make a good couple.  They could go around judging people for shit they do themselves.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And the award for Least Considerate Roommates Ever (this season) goes to Bella and Nick for trying to have teh sex in the RV room while Kat coughs, clears her throat, and rolls around in the bed in the corner. 

She should have lived up to her name and just stared at them from the corner with that "WTF are you even doing?" look that my cat gets when he sneaks back into the bedroom during sexy fun times.

I really like Bella the first two weeks but not so much now. She still gives some good DR's but other then that she is not my favorite person at the moment.

• Love 3

The kindest take on Bella that I can think of is that she got a big head from everyone rushing to want to work with her when the show started (like, multiple people right away were all about Bella) and that made her think she could basically do anything. So she then proceeded to do, well, anything. Nothing she does makes any sense from a game perspective. She does whatever she feels like, pissing off multiple people in the process. She's a total trainwreck. I think she's probably an interesting enough person in real life, but in the game, she is a MESS.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The kindest take on Bella that I can think of is that she got a big head from everyone rushing to want to work with her when the show started (like, multiple people right away were all about Bella) and that made her think she could basically do anything. So she then proceeded to do, well, anything. Nothing she does makes any sense from a game perspective. She does whatever she feels like, pissing off multiple people in the process. She's a total trainwreck. I think she's probably an interesting enough person in real life, but in the game, she is a MESS.

Yeah, I thought she would have more game potential but she is all over the place. Like, when she was pairing up with Kemi I thought they'd be a powerful pair but she turned on her and dimed her out. She could have just left her out of it but she threw her under the bus when she didn't need to. It was an extra number that most people don't even have in the house.

• Love 4

Here's what I legit don't get. Why hasn't Kemi actually made a on outright plea to Jack to keep her? Something concrete like "Use me. I am a free agent. Jessica is clearly close to Nicole while I have no one. I can be a number while she is never going to be a number for you and she actually has connections." 

It wouldn't work, but is it really beneath her to TRY?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Now Sam is suggesting that maybe their sleep bands will be the next thing to go missing. THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION, SAM, I'M SURE THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Well, okay, it would totally happen if I were in that house because I would be trolling ALL of them for shits and giggles. 

Sleep bands?  what are those? 

1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

Sleep bands?  what are those? 

I think he's talking about what a lot of them use to cover their eyes when they sleep.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Here's what I legit don't get. Why hasn't Kemi actually made a on outright plea to Jack to keep her? Something concrete like "Use me. I am a free agent. Jessica is clearly close to Nicole while I have no one. I can be a number while she is never going to be a number for you and she actually has connections." 

It wouldn't work, but is it really beneath her to TRY?

I think she thinks so, yes, as evidenced by her utter refusal to even talk to Jackson before he made his Camp Director picks. (This one, I'm not sure I blame her for, since it would be a totally pointless effort. But the first one was abysmally stupid and sunk her game before it started.)

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I wouldn't be able to resist yelling, "Are you conspiring against me in there?!"

• LOL 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Can someone please tell me who overheard Cliff yesterday, what he said, and who is now aware? I try to keep track but I missed this. 

Christie had her ear to the door and overheard Cliff's plans about everything for the whole game.  Cliff talked about his 3 person alliance with Ovi and Nicole.  He talked about the 4 couples in the house (the 3 showmances and he feels that Christie and Tommy are playing as a pair) and how he plans to target them.  It involved him getting Sam and Nick on his side and keeping Bella in the house but without her knowing that Nick was with Cliff.  That way Nick could be fed info about the other alliance through Bella.  Basically, it has somewhat screwed Cliff's game (and potentially Nicole's game by extension) because now they know that he really isn't with Jackson and Jack as they all seemed to think.  They realize how dangerous Cliff is.  Christie ran and told a whole bunch of people about everything Cliff said.  At this point, I think the only people who don't know that Cliff was overheard are Cliff, Jessica, Nicole, Kemi, Ovi, David, and Kat.  Even Sam was filled in on Cliff's plans.  They were talking yesterday about putting Cliff and Nicole up against each other next week.  

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So I guess Jackson was trying to listen at the door at the end of Cliff's talk.  I read it somewhere else and then had to rewind to see it.  I doubt anything too earth shattering was revealed since Christie heard all the major stuff yesterday.  I wonder if the DR is going to try to subtly clue Cliff in to the fact that people are now listening to him by maybe asking him if he ever worries about anyone trying to listen or if he does his talks in a whisper to make sure nobody can hear him even if they are trying to listen.

Jackson listening.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

At least we have the possibility for some interesting developments. The "bottom feeders" as sam refers to shoe outside of his alliance ( and I use that word loosely) will become key players in gaining a majority. 
Holly and Jackson want to split. Bella and Nick want to split. 
Kat and Holly want to form something. 
And most are looking at Nicole to be their fill in or goat.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He desperately wants to be one of "the boys." 

Which is a shame, because he seems nicer. And since he's adept at winning competitions, he could be an asset to the other group but... sigh.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 5

The 'other group' isn't even a group. It's kinda stupid to wanna be 9th in an 8 person alliance but it might be more enticing then joining the outliers that don't seen to really understand that there's a huge alliance out there. He could try to get the rest of them to band together but he might find that too scary.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The 'other group' isn't even a group. It's kinda stupid to wanna be 9th in an 8 person alliance but it might be more enticing then joining the outliers that don't seen to really understand that there's a huge alliance out there. He could try to get the rest of them to band together but he might find that too scary.

It's funny you say that because I wasn't even sure how to word it when I wrote the post. I hate the stupid names they've given themselves, but there's also all these different amalgamations that it's hard to keep track outside of "shitty and non-shitty".

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You guys, I can't stop singing "I LOOOOOVE PEANUT BUTTER. WIIIIITH MY JELLY."

Gotta say I’m not necessarily the biggest David fan - which surprises me some, because i expected him to be one of my favorites before the season started - but when he did the Peanut Butter Bellow?  That’s EXACTLY the sort of shit I’d be pulling in the House to amuse myself.  

Which is probably why they’d never pick someone like me.  Or why I wouldn’t be likely to last past Week 2. 😆

2 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I wouldn't be able to resist yelling, "Are you conspiring against me in there?!"

Considering where “in there” would be in that particular context, that would be, like, fucking GREAT. 😆

Edited by Nashville
Sort, not short; i’m never short of shit.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Sam and Kemi talking in storage room. Sam is telling her his vote is not locked in and he would like to change it to voting out Jess. Says her staying would help him.
ding ding, ding

He is going to talk to people today and see where they are at.

• Love 4

I would love it so much if Bella's big mouth about Sam being the 9th person in relation to the 8 person alliance is what gets the ball rolling to crush the cool kids.  But Sam did say something about talking to Christie and Tommy, among others, to bring in to the mix.  Sam says he feels like the expendable one with the other group.

He says he wants to talk to Nick and Bella and Christie and Tommy to see what they would do.  But he's telling Kemi that he doesn't know where those people lie in terms of a bigger alliance, which isn't exactly the case.  I think he's trying to cover his ass in case he decides to stick with being the 9th person in an 8 person alliance.

• Love 1

Kemi is telling Sam that she plans on talking to Jack today to see where the root of all their dislike for each other lies to see if they can squash the beef for the purpose of this vote.

Sam is telling Kemi to definitely talk to Jack today and paint Jess as the bigger threat.  He says that Kemi was only targeting Jack but that Jess was targeting all the guys.

• Love 1

Nick says he's a little worried about ruffling feathers so early.  Sam says keeping Jess is better for their games.  He says that keeping Jess will screw them in the long run because of her saying that she would only target guys.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam is in the bedroom with Nick, Bella, and Nicole.  He's floating the idea of keeping Kemi over Jess.

I don't think there's a real good chance of Kemi getting the votes to stay (she'd be one short, for sure) but if Sam can do this, then I will consider him one of the best players this season, even if he gets evicted next. 

He has a big hurdle in getting that sixth vote, though. He won't be able to flip Kat. Holly/Analyse are probably lost causes. Jackson's iffy, but probably no. Tommy hates fun so it won't be him. Christie could be the best shot, but with Tommy in her ear, she may not. Jack's another option to flip. Despite him not voting, he could get the tides turned to take out Jess instead.

So, really, Sam/Nicole would have to work on Christie. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think there's a real good chance of Kemi getting the votes to stay (she'd be one short, for sure) but if Sam can do this, then I will consider him one of the best players this season, even if he gets evicted next. 

He has a big hurdle in getting that sixth vote, though. He won't be able to flip Kat. Holly/Analyse are probably lost causes. Jackson's iffy, but probably no. Tommy hates fun so it won't be him. Christie could be the best shot, but with Tommy in her ear, she may not. Jack's another option to flip. Despite him not voting, he could get the tides turned to take out Jess instead.

So, really, Sam/Nicole would have to work on Christie. 

I think he's also planning on talking to Cliff about it.  Now Nick and Bella are talking to Christie in the storage room about it.

Christie is telling Nick how this morning when she was still semi-asleep, Jackson got back in the bed with Holly and was whispering to Holly about the 4 of them needed to get together to talk today.  And I'm pretty sure Christie is assuming that he meant Holly, Jackson, Jack, and Analyse when he said the 4 of them.  

• LOL 1