Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

MY GIRL!!! BSB FOR LIFE!!!!

YOU'RE DISOWNED.

NSYNC OR BUST. 

Well, okay, not disowned but I'm definitely running masking tape down the carpet to delineate your side and my side of the bedroom. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

At this point in the game ( and even at F6) I was satisfied with how the season rounded out. I absolutely hated it while Jack was in the house. After his eviction, it started getting interesting. I didn't fall "in love" with anyone except Nicole and was able to enjoy the game play from all sides. 
However it goes from here on out, they all earned it. 
Congrats to all.

• Love 6

Busy today but just read all the stuff you guys linked to about the Swaggy and Bayleigh fundraiser for Kevin.  Thank you all for sending and for so clearly explaining the story! Especially @IndyMischa @Lady Calypso @Nashville @HartofDixie 

wow I am STEAMED.   

Bayleigh has clearly lost her damned mind. I think she comes off even worse than him,  “Don’t count my money”. Wow, this is money donated to KEVIN, it’s not your money!  What has happened to the beautiful intelligent model and flight attendant from the great family?  She has really sunk to his level and I think it’s a shame

Poor Kevin I hope he recovers quickly.  Trust me when I tell you that cancer issues don’t end once you’re lucky enough to be cancer-free.  It’s a lifelong battle, including scans, bloodwork, medications, surgeries, endless doctor visits, and many associated side effects which create new health problems of their own. As I’m sure many of you unfortunately are equally aware. Kevin could still use that money.  And the whole thing is sickening. 

Side note, somewhere above I read that Bayleigh told Holly how Jackson is being perceived by the viewers.  How the hell is that allowed?  Remember the days people would fly banners over the backyard and production flipped out?  Now they are actually bringing the information to the houseguests themselves.  What is happening to my show?

Edited by Rbonnie
Again, giving credit where due
  • Love 12

Snackson doesn't have the mental acuity for BB comics but he does have something that I've noticed other HG's don't quite have. When he gets into a comp he has this adrenaline rush and resilience. For instance the endurance wall comp is one that's designed for smaller, compact people like Nicole or Tommy. However neither Nicole or Tommy had enough grit to win that. 

And as for Nicole putting up Christie and Tommy, that is purely Christie and Tommy's fault. Holly and Snackson no matter what you want to think of them put in the facetime with Nicole and earned her trust. Christie and Tommy always saw her as the nerdy shy girl and never really tried with her. At this point in the game the HG's have been in the house for 79 days and Nicole is one of those people who is simply going to protect the people she has a good relationship with. So that means Cliff, Holly, and Snackson in that order, with Christie and Tommy dead last. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Callaphera said:

But... but... they have penises. How could you betray the brotherhood like this, Jackson! How. Could. You. 

You see, Reddit had me all worried that Jackson was planning to put up Nicole because....I guess Cliff was the pawn last week.

This outcome is much more favourable because Nicole has a great shot at winning BB Comics and keeping both her and Cliff safe. 

I love Cliff, I think he'll do well at the mental portion, but I think he'll be just shy of a win because of the physical component. He'd need to be perfect in the mental portion (as in, get it all in one try) to win. 

I did just realize that, since this will be individually timed, there's no way of Cliff throwing it to Nicole.

• Love 4

Nice  guy Cliff probably asked to be on the block again -...resume builder?

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

You see, Reddit had me all worried that Jackson was planning to put up Nicole because....I guess Cliff was the pawn last week.

This outcome is much more favourable because Nicole has a great shot at winning BB Comics and keeping both her and Cliff safe. 

I love Cliff, I think he'll do well at the mental portion, but I think he'll be just shy of a win because of the physical component. He'd need to be perfect in the mental portion (as in, get it all in one try) to win. 

I did just realize that, since this will be individually timed, there's no way of Cliff throwing it to Nicole.

Cliff and Jackson talked about where they were hiding the veto and there was discussion between them about "cheating" at another comp too. Any way to cheat on this one? Do they see each other in between turns?

• LOL 2
54 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

YOU'RE DISOWNED.

NSYNC OR BUST. 

Well, okay, not disowned but I'm definitely running masking tape down the carpet to delineate your side and my side of the bedroom. 

We did already establish that you're the evil twin, so this tracks.

• LOL 12
7 hours ago, Gummo said:

I thought the whole POINT of BB was that they were out of touch with the outside world??

If not, then why lock them up? Let'em come & go as they please.

Jebus.

The usual BB rules haven't applied to Jackson all summer. I'm not sure that Tommy and Christie's previous relationship was as much of an advantage to them as Jackson's advantages were to him: the free pass on HN, the kitchen stocked just for him, and the heads up he got on how he was being perceived outside the house.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

But... but... they have penises. How could you betray the brotherhood like this, Jackson! How. Could. You. 

I think they are on the block because the men with penises have more of a chance of winning veto (in Jackson's mind) and if Cliff won and took down Nicole, Holly would go up. They assume there is less of a chance of Nicole doing because...no penis.

• Love 3

While I tend to agree that evicting Tommy over Christie would have been better game strategy... buuuuut Christie was working my last nerve pretty fierce. Her ex must have been a saint to last 7 years. 😇

Also seriously manifesting Holly breaking away from Jackson... particularly after how that asshat treated her. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to have the self esteem. 😦

Thanks for posting you guys...I've had some of the best laughs this summer. 😛

• Love 10
8 hours ago, JediDVguy said:

she's only referenced in the context of (1) being Jackson's girlfriend, and (2) encouraging Jackson to break up with (her alleged friend) Kat so that she could develop a relationship with him.

Could someone give a recap of what happened with Jackson/Kat and his transition to Holly? I gather that he slept with Kat early on (maybe before the feeds started?), then he broke up with her and started "dating" Holly?

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

We did already establish that you're the evil twin, so this tracks.

And I'm the older sister that unites you in hatred: I can't tell them apart. (Except for the "back street's back" one, but that's obviously cheating.) 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Could someone give a recap of what happened with Jackson/Kat and his transition to Holly? I gather that he slept with the Kat early on (maybe before the feeds started?), then he broke up with her and started "dating" Holly?

Basically this with a side of Kat no longer putting out after the cameras were on. Only the feeds had turned on when Jackson "broke up" with Kat and he expected her to go all bunny boiler and Kat just sat there all, "Uh... okay? You do you?" She did score points on him because he was already making his intentions known towards Holly and his reason for separating himself from Kat was because he didn't want people to look at them like a duo - to which she pointed out that it makes no sense because then Holly and Jackson will also be a duo and he did some douchey, "But I'm not talking about her, I'm only talking about you and me," and Kat rolled her eyes and went on to live her best life. 

2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

And I'm the older sister that unites you in hatred: I can't tell them apart. (Except for the "back street's back" one, but that's obviously cheating.) 

I knew you would join the cult family eventually. ❤️ 

It's your turn to bring the potato salad to the barbecue, FYI. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson:  "I think he (David) thought very highly of himself."

Reminder that Jack and Jackson had the "hot take" that David was in prison for? because of? his amazingly perfect white smile. And because he was black, of course, but they couldn't actually bring themselves to say that. Because that prison dental care package is amazeballs, judging from what I've seen on 60 Days In and Love After Lockup.

Y'know, just in case you forgot how fucking wretched the Despicable Duo were. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

Tommy's face as they were talking about the vote flip during the Holly and Kat know each other blow up.  He said that Christie was responsible but that Tommy and Jack took the fall for it.

tommy's face.png

Jackson mentioned that when he and Jack were on the block, he considered blowing things up in his eviction speech.  Holly said it was savage and Jackson said there would have been fireworks.  Tommy really wants Jackson to spill the details of what he was going to say.  He doesn't want to until the game is over.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I assure you, I do not do potato salad. One more thing for you and The Twin to bond over. #capreseordeath

[These people are SO. F'ING. BORING. Most of my posts lately are re last year's hammies, or utterly off topic. Sigh.] 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think I will cancel my CBS All Access this weekend. It’s soooo boring with the remaining people left. I don’t even know if it be any better with crazy Christie in the house. I really wish Tommy had won HOH and nominated Holly & Jackson. Most likely Holly would have went. Then let the chips fall where they may. The only drama now is if Tommy wins Veto. I just really don’t want Jackson to win or be in the Final 3 which is most likely, 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jackson:  "I was in first grade when 9/11 happened."

Holly:  "It makes me feel better that you were at least old enough to remember 9/11"

I remember years ago saying to someone, "I was in second grade when the Challenger disaster happened."  And she said, "Wow I feel so old."  Well now I am the person saying, "Wow I feel so old.", after reading that post.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
34 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I assure you, I do not do potato salad. One more thing for you and The Twin to bond over. #capreseordeath

[These people are SO. F'ING. BORING. Most of my posts lately are re last year's hammies, or utterly off topic. Sigh.] 

4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nor I, older sister, nor I.

I almost wrote "older sis" but Analyse ruined that. Thanks, Analyse.

Well, shit, I don't do potato salad either. I just thought that it was one of those things

Watermelon salad? Just don't use Holly's recipe. I still can't get over the mozzarella and the green onion. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Well, shit, I don't do potato salad either. I just thought that it was one of those things

Watermelon salad? Just don't use Holly's recipe. I still can't get over the mozzarella and the green onion. 

Well now I'm just gonna sound picky pants because I hate watermelon.

Um... I'll bring the... melon-free fruit salad. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Sans mozzarella and green onions, because I'm not a lunatic.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Basically this with a side of Kat no longer putting out after the cameras were on. Only the feeds had turned on when Jackson "broke up" with Kat and he expected her to go all bunny boiler and Kat just sat there all, "Uh... okay? You do you?" She did score points on him because he was already making his intentions known towards Holly and his reason for separating himself from Kat was because he didn't want people to look at them like a duo - to which she pointed out that it makes no sense because then Holly and Jackson will also be a duo and he did some douchey, "But I'm not talking about her, I'm only talking about you and me," and Kat rolled her eyes and went on to live her best life. 

Thanks. So Kat and Jackson had sex within the first week or less of meeting, then when the feeds started Kat decided she didn't want to continue banging him publicly and Jackson was simultaneously getting interested in Holly and "broke up" with Kat? And Holly knew he had been banging Kat, but she was cool with that and slept with him within a week (or 2, being generous)? Then, weeks later, Holly freaked out when she realized she was sleeping with a skanky 24-year-old in front of the whole internet because that might seem contradictory with her self-image as a conservative, non-skanky lady? Really?!?!?!

I don't even have a problem with people having casual sex, but, under those circumstances (sleeping with a dude you and your friend met 7-10 days ago after your friend boned him, in a small/closed community, on the internet/national TV, while purporting to have "conservative values") is just... ewwww.

If she owned it and was like, "I'm just trying to get laid, I don't really care..." or felt some kind of serious connection with Jackson and, therefore, set aside his recent sexual past with Kat, I could maybe see it. But can you really claim some kind of "meaningful connection" with a person you met less than 2 weeks ago who was fucking your friend for the first 7 or so days of that? It would be extremely skanky (IMO) if it happened IRL and doing it knowing that the whole internet was watching makes it 10 times more skanky. And Holly sobbing over it a month and half later because she's really "conservative" and worries that she's being portrayed "unfairly" makes it 10 times more embarrassing.

(For the record, I consider it a given that Jackson is a nasty skank ho to fuck 2 different women he just met in a house they're all living in in front of the whole internet, but at least he didn't cry about how he's a "nice boy" and is so worried people will get the wrong idea about him.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

And as for Nicole putting up Christie and Tommy, that is purely Christie and Tommy's fault. Holly and Snackson no matter what you want to think of them put in the facetime with Nicole and earned her trust. Christie and Tommy always saw her as the nerdy shy girl and never really tried with her. At this point in the game the HG's have been in the house for 79 days and Nicole is one of those people who is simply going to protect the people she has a good relationship with. So that means Cliff, Holly, and Snackson in that order, with Christie and Tommy dead last. 

Also, let’s not forget - JackHo presented a constructive and positive relationship with Nicole (“Let’s you, Cliff and us come together and make this a Final 4”), whereas Chrimmy’s proposed relationship was much more destructive and negative (“your best game move would be to bag Cliff and join with us, because you’ll never beat Jackson on your own”).

• Love 9

Also, while the show has clearly coddled Jackson, there is little doubt that they don't care one way or the other if he wins. They rarely give a shit who wins. Yes, they clearly HAVE rigged shit in the past, but it has been few and far between over the past five years. Really just Paul in BB19 (and even there, it was just to make sure he made it far into the show. If he had been eliminated at Top Five, they wouldn't have given a shit). In every other season after BB16 they've been content to let things play out as they would (and even in BB16, it was just that they wanted an "alpha male" to win, not that they wanted Derrick to specifically win. They also clearly wanted Frankie to stick around for a while because of the whole, you know "brother of Ariana Grande" thing. They really got lucky how she blew up right during that season. She was famous before the show started, but by the time it ended, she was REALLY famous). 

And letting Jackson know how he's being perceived isn't about helping him, it's about helping them avoid bad PR. They told Aaryn how she was coming off in BB15, too, and they obviously didn't rig shit for her. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Reminder that Jack and Jackson had the "hot take" that David was in prison for? because of? his amazingly perfect white smile. And because he was black, of course, but they couldn't actually bring themselves to say that. Because that prison dental care package is amazeballs, judging from what I've seen on 60 Days In and Love After Lockup.

I found myself thinking about this quite a bit (as we sit here waiting to get hit by the remnants of Dorian and hoping our power stays on). 

I don't want to open a whole can of worms, but it occurred to me that given how offensive and insulting the early part of the season was to minorities (the quote about David brought it all hideously back), perhaps BB thought it could mitigate some of the damage by bringing Bayleigh and Swaggy back to host. 

Yes, I know most people here just loathe them, but I guarantee most casual show watchers know nothing about the whole charity debacle, and will probably think it's cute to see another BB couple host, and in this case the only black BB couple so far. (I think?) 

Camp Comeback seems like it happened years ago, but at the time I remember being really upset about it. That's before my slow slide into apathy. Right now I'm fine with whoever wins, which is good for my blood pressure but sort of boring 💤 

• Love 5

We are near UNC and Duke and it, Dorian, passed by us right after BB on Thursday...through the night. All clear yesterday and today. No power lost for us either. Hope those north of us are fairing the same. I know the beaches in NC and SC had some issues with surge and power outages. Hope everyone is safe there. Too much devastation in the Bahamas as it is. 

• Love 7

A couple of things that don’t mean shit 😁

I think quite a few of the HGs that come back to host are ones that need their images to be salvaged ... Jesse, Scaggy,Bayleigh by association ... Paul.   Some that do need it disappear forever I think by choice.  Or at least I hope they do by choice. 

As far as David goes, I thought I read where when he first started he was going to play like he was a tough guy and quickly changed that plan but was already in Camp Comeback. 

I wonder what David, Ovi, Kemi, Kat, Nicole, Cliff and Sam would have done if they aligned against the others.  How that would have worked.  I’m not so sure that it would have turned into the season it has turned into. 

Also think there would have been more humor and real strategy and less intimidation and ego. 

Sorry ... just realized I forgot Jessica.  She should be in that group too.  I’d bet her game would be 100% different. 

• Love 2

Thinking back to that first episode, it really does show you one of the main weaknesses of Jessica's game. She thought, from the beginning, that she was, like, a power player and the others would just gravitate to her....and she wasn't....and they didn't. 

I don't think it's worth questioning David's strategies, since he got bounced right away by a stupid BB twist. The others? Of COURSE they should have banded together, but they were dummies who wanted to be accepted by the "Cool kids."

The only reason that the "cool kids" didn't just Pagong the rest of the house was because Christie TWICE blew up her alliance for what seemed to be just for shits and giggles. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Ellee said:

A couple of things that don’t mean shit 😁

I think quite a few of the HGs that come back to host are ones that need their images to be salvaged ... Jesse, Scaggy,Bayleigh by association ... Paul.   Some that do need it disappear forever I think by choice.  Or at least I hope they do by choice. 

As far as David goes, I thought I read where when he first started he was going to play like he was a tough guy and quickly changed that plan but was already in Camp Comeback. 

I wonder what David, Ovi, Kemi, Kat, Nicole, Cliff and Sam would have done if they aligned against the others.  How that would have worked.  I’m not so sure that it would have turned into the season it has turned into. 

Also think there would have been more humor and real strategy and less intimidation and ego. 

Sorry ... just realized I forgot Jessica.  She should be in that group too.  I’d bet her game would be 100% different. 

Problem is...nobody ever wants to be in the 'bottom feeders' alliance. Or the underdog alliance. Or the nerd alliance. They always seem to never want to align and are always thirsty for acceptance in the cool kids alliance.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Problem is...nobody ever wants to be in the 'bottom feeders' alliance. Or the underdog alliance. Or the nerd alliance. They always seem to never want to align and are always thirsty for acceptance in the cool kids alliance.

These people on entry into the house determine who ‘the cool kids’ are.   Why can’t the outsiders ... the nerds ... the bottomfeeders (I hate that one) be the cool kids?  They can and would have been this year in my humble opinion.  In many ways.  

I don’t know ... 

I guess I’m thinking I would have liked these guys to have kept h8ful’s collective heads spinning.  

Yes, it’s true ... I’m not only easy ... I’m a sap ... and a nerd, underdog and bottomfeeder (ugh) and proud of it. 😁

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Based on his first head of household win, Cliff is very detail oriented.

i just don’t think he will be able to move fast enough to win.

This. I feel like Cliff would be a lock for BB Comics if you didn't have to swing yourself around for it. But since you do there is no way he's gonna win. It would be kinda awesome if he did though just because like someone else said, in order for him to offset the physicality of it he'd have to get the comics all right on the first try. Which, didn't Kaycee do that last season? I feel like she was amazing in that comp. But, again, I basically forget the details of every season the minute it stops airing.

11 hours ago, Pass the Tequila said:

While I tend to agree that evicting Tommy over Christie would have been better game strategy... buuuuut Christie was working my last nerve pretty fierce. Her ex must have been a saint to last 7 years. 😇

Maybe her ex was as terrible as she is. I mean, she is related to Tommy!

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I thought one of them was saying that they thought David had been in prison and then the other was saying that he didn't think that because David's teeth were too nice to have been in prison. Either way, they both came off horribly in the convo. 

10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I think I will cancel my CBS All Access this weekend. 

I cancelled last week but I still have them until like the 17th. I usually keep them all the way through even though I never watch the last week or so since it's almost always so boring. I cancelled early last season but not this early. I feel like I'll cancel them earlier and earlier every season until one day I'll have the willpower to not even buy them at all lol.

2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I don't want to open a whole can of worms, but it occurred to me that given how offensive and insulting the early part of the season was to minorities (the quote about David brought it all hideously back), perhaps BB thought it could mitigate some of the damage by bringing Bayleigh and Swaggy back to host. 

Yea, I think you're 100% right about that.

31 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The only reason that the "cool kids" didn't just Pagong the rest of the house was because Christie TWICE blew up her alliance for what seemed to be just for shits and giggles. 

Yea, thank heavens for Christie! She pretty much single-handedly saved this season from being BB15 levels of awful/BB16 levels of boring.

28 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Yep. And the women never want to be part of a 'girls alliance' for the same reasons.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Thinking back to that first episode, it really does show you one of the main weaknesses of Jessica's game. She thought, from the beginning, that she was, like, a power player and the others would just gravitate to her....and she wasn't....and they didn't. 

I don't think it's worth questioning David's strategies, since he got bounced right away by a stupid BB twist. The others? Of COURSE they should have banded together, but they were dummies who wanted to be accepted by the "Cool kids."

Re: Christie on blowing up her alliance.  Do you think ego or playing too hard or .... ?

Re: Jessica. Do you think she was victim of ‘writing her role on B.B.’ entirely before she even walked in the door?

David — I would like to see him have a chance at playing the game. Don’t know why ...

I wonder how a season of BB would go if there were no eliminations and no twists for at least two weeks. They could have competitions for food or luxuries as a group the first week and then do the HOH etc the second week to get the game going.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Ellee said:

These people on entry into the house determine who ‘the cool kids’ are.   Why can’t the outsiders ... the nerds ... the bottomfeeders (I hate that one) be the cool kids?  They can and would have been this year in my humble opinion.  In many ways.  

I don’t know ... 

I guess I’m thinking I would have liked these guys to have kept h8ful’s collective heads spinning.  

Yes, it’s true ... I’m not only easy ... I’m a sap ... and a nerd, underdog and bottomfeeder (ugh) and proud of it. 😁

I am one too. As are my 3 twenty-something kids. So I am always rooting for and hoping those guys get together. But they never seem to manage it. I wish Nicole and Cliff could pull off the F2. Tommy has to go this week and then Snackson next week. 

• Love 6
Just now, Lamima said:

I am one too. As are my 3 twenty-something kids. So I am always rooting for and hoping those guys get together. But they never seem to manage it. I wish Nicole and Cliff could pull off the F2. Tommy has to go this week and then Snackson next week. 

I think they might be able to do it but they are gonna have a really hard time beating Jackson in comps. Jackson has such a great chance of just winning all the comps he needs to now to get to F2.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Yesterday I said that Nicole would have a decent shot at winning if she was the one choosing who to take to F2 with her and that got me thinking about whether the winners have been the ones winning final HOH and choosing their F2 partner. The winner was final HOH winner 13 times, so 65% of the time.

This is how boring this season is, I'm forced to look up stats from previous seasons!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

So next week Holly should throw HOH. She should go to Cliff and Nicole and say I will throw to you guys because we HAVE to get Jackson out. I mean none of them stand a chance at making any F2 decision with Jackson still around. This is assuming Tommy goes to jury this week. Now Jackson has strong chance to win veto and pull himself off but you HAVE to take that chance. Though if he wins veto Holly goes home so....maybe she does need to gun for HOH. And hope that Cliff or Nicole win veto and JAckson replaces.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lamima said:

So next week Holly should throw HOH. She should go to Cliff and Nicole and say I will throw to you guys because we HAVE to get Jackson out. I

Holly isn't remotely bold enough to have THAT conversation. She'd be petrified that would get right back to him. And you guys thought Jackson was icy and nasty in their fight last week? Heh. Just wait if he ever gets word of Holly trying to get rid of him.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8