Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Lamima said:

Perfect DE!!!

Well...

A Perfect DE for me would have been a meteor falling on the house. But I'll take what I can get. 

I guess I would be all right with a meteor falling on the house but Nicole escaping it somehow. All the rest, though... 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
Just now, JD5166 said:

Tommy’s going to win this thing.....god these people are stupid. Maybe they just can’t take her anymore? I get it....

Jackson & Tommy.

or, if they can do it.  Cliff & Nicole.

Tommy (if he stays) needs HOH to survive.

I kinda want Cliff to win HOH and see if he takes a shot at Jolly.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

LOL. Tommy's lip is getting thinner and thinner.

Plot Twist: In Tommy's speech, he tries to get the Six back together.

He stays, wins HOH. He tries to get the Six back together.

He just really wants the Six back together, y'all.

• LOL 14

How does Tommy move toward, though?   He has to see that those four are together and seem pretty committed to each other.  He's gonna need help to get to F3, much less F2.

• Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

How does Tommy move toward, though?   He has to see that those four are together and seem pretty committed to each other.  He's gonna need help to get to F3, much less F2.

He'll buddy up with whoever wins HOH next.

If he wins HOH, he'll probably try with Holly/Nicole and he'll nominate Cliff/Jackson.

• Love 1

Ha! Finally watching HOH now. As soon as Cliff realized Nicole was on her last piece, he threw the FUCK out of that HOH. He had his second to last piece almost in, saw her, picked it up, tried to “shove” it in a clearly wrong shaped hole, and slowly drug it back. That was some damn good throwing.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

These people are fucking idiots.  How did they not backdoor Jackson?   They blockhead keeps winning comps and this was you best shot to get him out.  Then they vote out Christie over Tommy?  Tommy who also keeps winning comps.  Tommy who's well liked.  Makes total sense. 

• Love 7