Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

If Nicole could get Holly and Jackson to try and work a deal with Nick , that he will only put up Tommy and Jess, he may be able to stay. 
Nicole is saying, it is a concern that Tommy now doesnt want Christy to go home. She says am I missing something?? 
Lets Holly know that Tommy mentioned, without names, that there was a strong twosome in the house.

• Useful 2
31 minutes ago, JD5166 said:
36 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

She cares about her good character? Then she shouldn’t be banging some dude (who is a horrible human being) on live tv. Ugh dumbass

If I remember correctly, Jordan refused to have sex with Jeff while they were in the BB house, because she knew her family was watching.  I liked that.  Or at least that’s how I remember it.  

I have a 23 year old daughter, I’ve been watching since she was 3. (Season 1 episode 1....)

If she ever went on BB I could not watch it.  I cannot imagine EVER being able to watch something like that, how do parents handle it?  I could not.  And what about her dad, her grandparents, her aunts uncles cousins.....no.  Just no.  My daughter is an adult and does not live at home, she’s fairly open with me, even then what she does in her relationship in her private life is just barely my business as long as she’s safe and happy.  But on TV????  NEVER

• Love 20
22 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

This has to be a first for BB, having to explain how a zing isn't as harsh as it sounds. 

I'm pretty sure this is all part of getting a good sound bite. The zings were lame, so the HGs probably weren't reacting much so one of the DR people fed the description of a buzzard to Nick and Jess (I saw a clip where she said they mentioned it to her too) wanting them to make a connection, which Nick did. Of course, Nick came busting out of the DR to tell everyone (except Holly) about this new meaning. Now, the show can have plausible deniability...they never intended for anyone to draw this conclusion 😉...and so sorry if they did 😉🙄...but Nick didn't come up with this on his own...he's just not that smart.

BTW...as someone who lives in an area with tons of Turkey vultures (aka buzzards) when I heard that zing, my mental image was of a red beaked Holly hunched over a dead animal...though I couldn't figure out WHY this image was relevant. Replace the dead animal with Jackson...boom, it makes sense.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Them wanting Nick out before Christie is just so staggeringly stupid. They KNOW Christie and Tommy are tight. They THINK Nick and Tommy are tight. They KNOW Jessica likes Christie and they KNOW Jessica hates Nick. 

The only difference is that they also KNOW that Nicole and Nick are close, but Nicole has also been pretty clear about voting with Cliff, so I don't really see why they view Nick as such a threat. It's pretty stupid. 

Voting Christie out is their most logical move by far. 

But hey, no one ever said Jackson was smart.

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

If I remember correctly, Jordan refused to have sex with Jeff while they were in the BB house, because she knew her family was watching.  I liked that.  Or at least that’s how I remember it.  

It was so funny. Jeff was trying to talk her into kissing him, and she said "No! My grandpa said, 'No funny business on TV!' He'd kill me!" Something like that. 

Eventually near the end of the show, she finally agreed to kiss him. The long wait made it very romantic for a lot of viewers. It was like a live rom-com. 

I'll never understand people who go on BB and have sex in the house. Either they're not smart enough to understand people are watching, or they don't care. Either way, I have to wonder what's wrong with them. I get that we live in permissive times, but even then I feel like having sex on tv in front of your family, community and boss is still considered extremely inappropriate. I hope I'm not wrong. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 24

These two in the HOH think they are untouchable with the whole house. I blame Nicole and Cliff for wanting to go to F4 with a very strong showmance. They are indignant that anyone else dares to look at them as a target. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

It was so funny. Jeff was trying to talk her into kissing him, and she said "No! My grandpa said, 'No funny business on TV!' He'd kill me!" Something like that. 

Eventually near the end of the show, she finally agreed to kiss him. The long wait made it very romantic for a lot of viewers. It was like a live rom-com. 

I'll never understand people who go on BB and have sex in the house. Either they're not smart enough to understand people are watching, or they don't care. Either way, I have to wonder what's wrong with them. I get that we live in permissive times, but even then I feel like having sex on tv in front of your family, community and boss is still considered extremely inappropriate. I hope I'm not wrong. 

Idk. I'm of two minds of this. On the one hand, yeah, it's skanky to be banging on national tv. On the other hand I'm also not like Aunt Sam (Bledsoe) who slut-shamed Kaitlyn, Haleigh, Rachel, and finally Angela while saying that the men "couldn't help themselves" and were "so precious." 

The hook ups this year grossed me out more than some previous ones because they didn't seem to actually like each other. Sis and Jack barely talked. Holly and Jackson already have settled into a marriage of convenience and watermelons. 

But I think the grossest behavior of the summer goes to Nick. 

• Love 14

I think Nick is pissed at all the flirting and humping of Tommy and he still can't get his vote. He probably thought he had Tommy as much as he has Nicole. 

I feel whoever wins this next HOH is going to set the tragectory of who will get to finals. One of the strong pairs will lose someone (I hope).

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, missyb said:

They have elevated Nick to mythic proportions. I dont get it.

And what makes it so stunningly stupid is that they all KNOW Nick! They've spent a whole SUMMER with him! How could they convince themselves that he is a mastermind? It boggles the mind. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, missyb said:

They have elevated Nick to mythic proportions. I dont get it.

I have to give Christie credit for filling their heads with this bullshit. She did it without having a thing on Nick except for Nick's arrogance.

Christie told Jackson and Holly that she was going to blow up Nick's game. She had the info, everyone was going to hate him.

Except she had NOTHING really on him. It was the same stuff everyone knew. Jackson, though, by this time was pretty upset that Nick was more liked in the house than him. (This is Nick's arrogance...he even said this as a defense...I can't help ot if everyone likes me).

So Tuesday Taco blow up happens with no real ramification because Nick ain't running shit. Christie then takes the fact that these people are NOT hating on Nick despite her "revelations" as proof that he has some Svengali hold over them. Holly, who hates Nick on principle, was more than happy to repeat this message so Jackson would target Nick.

She really is good, the way she kept twisting her story until she hit on a version that would appeal to Jackson.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

But hey, no one ever said Jackson was smart.

Jackson probably has. 😁

I don’t personally care what Holly or Jackson (or anyone) does personally, as long as they are consenting adults, even if I may find it gross. I just find it very hypocritical of her to complain about being on tv when that was her choice. No one forced her to be on tv. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Anybody watching feeds right now?  I read somewhere that a clown appeared in the mirror and they all started freaking out.

Just briefly heard them thinking they might have a haunted forest/backyard tonight...

29 minutes ago, zorak said:

Anybody watching feeds right now?  I read somewhere that a clown appeared in the mirror and they all started freaking out.

Now that’s some freaky shit!

I think in season 10 they had aliens flash behind the mirrors and it startled the house. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Just briefly heard them thinking they might have a haunted forest/backyard tonight...

Aren't "ghost stories" part of camping lore?  

TPTB have been all over the place with their theme this year.  It all seems very disorganized.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Now that’s some freaky shit!

I think in season 10 they had aliens flash behind the mirrors and it startled the house. 

Except Renny, who didn't notice for about 9,000 years.

❤️❤️❤️ Renny ❤️❤️❤️ 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, missyb said:

This is really silly but I am getting a kick out of the fun vibe everyone is having.

Hopefully they'll really amp up the silly pranks because it's going to be a long, slow toboggan ride to the finale. I demand amusement! Fortunately, I'm very easily amused. 

I just saw some clown clips on Hamsterwatch and they're hilarious. I can't wait to see them on the show. The thing that cracks me up the most is how they all keep standing and pointing like people in a bad horror movie. So funny. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

TPTB have been all over the place with their theme this year.  It all seems very disorganized.

I'm still puzzled about German beer festival... camp. With mandatory lederhosen. 

On the one hand, that sounds like a camp I want to go to. On the other, leather shorts in the summer?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, missyb said:

This is really silly but I am getting a kick out of the fun vibe everyone is having.

Me too!  I was cracking up when they were hiding from Nicole. 

Christie (after the clown popped up) Don’t fucking mess with us; we’re trying to mess with Nicole. 

😂😂😂

• LOL 1
14 hours ago, Nashville said:

I wouldn’t care much for the evicted player becoming the next HoH; that’s a complete reversal of the intent of the eviction vote, not a prank or twist on it.  

But making the surviving player the next week’s HoH...?  Kinda has a “be careful what you wish for” flavor, and I’d be curious to see how it played out.

If you mean Christie, then no thanks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

It's happening right now.  I'm assuming Jackson is not going to do anything stupid and use the veto.

Jackson won POV? That’s disappointing. Bye, bye Nick.

11 hours ago, S.Batts said:

Look like Jackson did NOT use the veto.    Oh happy day!  Please let Christie be gone this week.  

If Jackson won and not Nick, he’s gone, Nick.

One more day and we get to hear the zings. 🙄

One more day we get to see Nick campaign hard to stay. 🙄

One more day we get to see Christie crying. 🙄

Sounds like the HGs had a bit of fun yesterday.  Kind of wish the season had started that way. Maybe it’s just me. 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Lamima said:

Not really. After Nick then the 2 couples will pick off Cliff and his 2 angels. It will be 4 to 3. They needed to keep Nick. Though if Christie went this week, Tommy would team up with Jackson and Holly... and Nick would kiss up to them. I suspect Jess going to jury after Nick. Then maybe Cliff and then they'll try to shoot at each other (the 2 pairs). I guess Nicole is the goat. Unless Cliff, Jess or Nicole can win HoH. Not likely but they NEED to. And they need to put JAckson and Chrisite up so if one wins veto their partner will go up. If Chris or Tom win HoH they need to put up Son and Holly but they won't they'd probably put up Son and Jess...then bye bye Jess. Same for if Son wins HoH again...he'd need to put up Chris and Tom but won't. That's why I think Jess is next to go after Nick.

Tommy and Christie hell anyone else would be stupid as hell to not target Jackson/Holly. 

• Love 2

In theory, everyone should want Jackson & Holly out. They are a pair and they've won a lot. I would hope whomever wins HOH would nominate them. It just makes sense at this point. It should have happened earlier but now it's really crunch time.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

One more day and we get to hear the zings. 🙄

One more day we get to see Nick campaign hard to stay. 🙄

One more day we get to see Christie crying. 🙄

This sounds like one of my favourite songs from Les Mis. The "one more day" part at least. Someone needs to write "BB 21 The Musical."

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

In theory, everyone should want Jackson & Holly out. They are a pair and they've won a lot. I would hope whomever wins HOH would nominate them. It just makes sense at this point. It should have happened earlier but now it's really crunch time.

I think, if Christie or Tommy win HOH on Thursday, Jackson/Holly are going up. Jess will definitely put up Jackson but I'm not sure if she'd actually be smart enough to put Holly up next to her or Cliff. Or, hell, she might do Jackson/Nicole because Jess had a hatred for Nicole for absolutely no reason. 

If Nicole wins HOH, I think Tommy/Christie will be the noms. Cliff would theoretically also put up Tommy/Christie. Jackson would...probably put up Christie/Tommy as well? Or Christie/Jess? 

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think, if Christie or Tommy win HOH on Thursday, Jackson/Holly are going up. Jess will definitely put up Jackson but I'm not sure if she'd actually be smart enough to put Holly up next to her or Cliff. Or, hell, she might do Jackson/Nicole because Jess had a hatred for Nicole for absolutely no reason. 

If Nicole wins HOH, I think Tommy/Christie will be the noms. Cliff would theoretically also put up Tommy/Christie. Jackson would...probably put up Christie/Tommy as well? Or Christie/Jess? 

They are great scenarios. This will be one of the more interesting HOH's. It's not so much who the HOH will be but who will be getting nominated. That said, it will probably be Jackson. LOL!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

They are great scenarios. This will be one of the more interesting HOH's. It's not so much who the HOH will be but who will be getting nominated. That said, it will probably be Jackson. LOL!!!

Honestly, I would be happy with whoever (except fucking Jess) winning HOH. Because, in all of those cases, someone who hasn't been nominated yet WILL be nominated. 

Jackson/Holly discussed Tommy being more dangerous last night, which is why I feel like he could go up on a Jackson HOH. I mean, he DEFINITELY will if the veto is used and Tommy hasn't won it, since Jackson/Holly won't put up Cliff/Nicole. 

Jess is the only one who would be dumb enough to put up Jackson/Nicole or Jackson/Cliff, despite Holly being really good at comps and how she could take Jackson down if she won veto. So...no bueno for a Jess HOH. God, I would love to see Jess go next, but Tommy or Jackson leaving would satisfy me just as much. Jess, Jackson, or Tommy leaving sounds just about right.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I would be happy with whoever (except fucking Jess) winning HOH. Because, in all of those cases, someone who hasn't been nominated yet WILL be nominated. 

Jackson/Holly discussed Tommy being more dangerous last night, which is why I feel like he could go up on a Jackson HOH. I mean, he DEFINITELY will if the veto is used and Tommy hasn't won it, since Jackson/Holly won't put up Cliff/Nicole. 

Jess is the only one who would be dumb enough to put up Jackson/Nicole or Jackson/Cliff, despite Holly being really good at comps and how she could take Jackson down if she won veto. So...no bueno for a Jess HOH. God, I would love to see Jess go next, but Tommy or Jackson leaving would satisfy me just as much. Jess, Jackson, or Tommy leaving sounds just about right.

It's amazing that Tommy has avoided the block all season. It's almost Derek like minus the gameplay. Tommy has done a good job staying out of the fray. I think he'll either win the HOH or be on the block. There is no middle for him this week.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

It's amazing that Tommy has avoided the block all season. It's almost Derek like minus the gameplay. Tommy has done a good job staying out of the fray. I think he'll either win the HOH or be on the block. There is no middle for him this week.

Holly hasn't touched the block either, which is interesting as well, especially since she's been in a known showmance since at least week 3. 

But yeah, the only other option is if Christie wins HOH, then he won't touch the block. Jess is kind of a wild card, but since she listens to Christie and thinks she's such a straight shooter, or whatever, Tommy would likely not touch the block in that instance either.

So really, there's a 50% chance Tommy would touch the block. Nicole, Cliff, and Jackson would put Tommy up, while Christie and Jess likely would not, and Tommy winning HOH would guarantee his safety. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

He's definitely underrated as a threat. I would argue he's like Derrick including the gameplay. Just like Derrick, Tommy makes his daily rounds, checking in with everyone, staying on good terms with everyone, staying off everyone's radar. To me, that's the essence of good gameplay. He always knows way more than he's saying. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

He's definitely underrated as a threat. I would argue he's like Derrick including the gameplay. Just like Derrick, Tommy makes his daily rounds, checking in with everyone, staying on good terms with everyone, staying off everyone's radar. To me, that's the essence of good gameplay. He always knows way more than he's saying. 

That is true. He has done daily check ins with pretty much everyone. He was apart of the big alliance in the beginning and wasn't seen as the a-hole as the others were. He was then able to continue to have a lot of one on ones with the other HG.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Presented without commentary:

I guess she didn't get the memo about Celebrity BB. LOL!!!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I guess she didn't get the memo about Celebrity BB. LOL!!!

I loved Celebrity BB, to my embarrassment. I don't know how Holly plans to meet the required level of fame doing wine safaris. Of course, maybe she said it in a joking way. She doesn't seem delusional enough to mean it literally. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I loved Celebrity BB, to my embarrassment. I don't know how Holly plans to meet the required level of fame doing wine safaris. Of course, maybe she said it in a joking way. She doesn't seem delusional enough to mean it literally. 

She's playing a pretty good game. She isn't BB Celebrity material but who really is from the OG BB? I think she might want to win the game first. LOL!!! I just don't want her or Jackson to win because it makes them a thing. God forbid they make the Final 2. Then it wouldn't matter who won. The other one would just jump on to the other one.

• Love 1

Jackson made a comment to Holly that he plans to throw this HOH. Not sure how truthful he was being but he feels so good he wants others to take the shot at Christie and Tommy while he and Holly sit back.

This HOH might be one of the most important for moving forward. I think if anyone else but Christie or Tommy win, Tommy is 100% going home against anyone on the block. Nicole wants him out bad as does Cliff. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Jackson made a comment to Holly that he plans to throw this HOH. Not sure how truthful he was being but he feels so good he wants others to take the shot at Christie and Tommy while he and Holly sit back.

This HOH might be one of the most important for moving forward. I think if anyone else but Christie or Tommy win, Tommy is 100% going home against anyone on the block. Nicole wants him out bad as does Cliff. 

A Jessica HoH is baaaaasically a Christie HoH, in the sense that Christie and Tommy would both be safe. 

So if Jackson is actually throwing it, the odds are actually in Tommy's favor in the HoH (three against two). 

2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I'm not sure about that. Jackson has as equal a chance as Tommy to go home next, depending on who wins. I can't see anyone not recognizing Jackson/Holly being threats. They're a showmance, they've won tons of competitions now and it's getting closer to the end. 

Tommy has a decent shot of going home, depending on who he's sitting beside. If he's beside Nicole or Cliff, he might be a goner. However, it depends on the circumstance.

I haven't done my Scenarios Game at all this year so here we go:

1. Jackson HOH ----> Christie/Jess or Christie/Tommy on the block
    • Christie wins POV-----> Jess or Tommy as replacement nominee
      • Jess vs Tommy ----> Tommy has a shot to go to jury (Nicole/Cliff VTE Tommy; Holly undecided; Christie VTE Jess)
    • Jess wins POV -----> two alternative scenarios happens:
      • IF final noms are Christie/Tommy because Jess is already on block before veto:
        • Christie vs Tommy ---> Tommy gets evicted (Nicole/Cliff/Jess VTE Tommy)
      • Jess isn't already on the block, she takes down Christie. Jackson puts up Nicole
        • Nicole vs Tommy: Tommy goes (Cliff/Holly VTE Tommy; Jackson breaks tie)
    • Tommy wins POV -----> two alternate scenarios happens:
      • if Tommy is already on block -----> final noms are Christie/Jess and Christie goes for sure
      • if Tommy isn't already on block, he takes down Christie; Jackson nominates Nicole as a pawn
        • Nicole vs Jess ----> Jess goes (Cliff/Holly VTE Jess; Jackson breaks tie to send home Jess, if Tommy/Christie don't also VTE Jess)
  2. Nicole/Cliff HOH --------> Christie/Tommy noms for sure
    • Christie wins POV -------> Jess is the likely replacement nominee
      • Tommy vs Jess -----> Tommy goes (Jackson/Holly/Cliff or Nicole VTE Tommy)
    • Tommy wins POV -------> Jess is the replacement nominee
      • Christie vs Jess --------> Christie goes
    • Jess wins POV --------> She probably uses it on Christie, then Nicole/Cliff would have to put up Holly (I don't see them risking Jackson going up on the block
      • Tommy vs Holly ------> Tommy goes (Jackson/Cliff or Nicole VTE Tommy; HOH breaks the tie)

Now, all of the above is ASSUMING that Jackson and Holly would rather save Cliff or Nicole than Tommy. We know Tommy's savvy, so he could theoretically get out of being evicted and get Nicole or Cliff out instead of him. 

I was trying to think of what Jess' HOH week would look like but, to be honest, she's too unpredictable at the moment. Theoretically, she should be putting up Jackson/Holly but Jess has a weird thing for not wanting to put up girls so, if she follows through, then the people in danger would be Jackson, Cliff, and Tommy. But if she does put up a girl, it'll be Nicole. I just don't know if Jess would ever put up Holly. She should, but I actually have NO idea if she would since she has other male options before Holly. 

Tommy/Christie win HOH, Jackson or Holly should be leaving next week, no matter what. If Jackson is up on the block come eviction night, he's 100% gone. If he's not, then Holly should be the one to go.

I think I got all the important scenarios down. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I was so excited when they started doing images in the mirrors!!! Except I was trying to sleep so I kept getting woken up with their screams so then I wanted to watch but also go back to sleep. 

And now I'm really freaking tired today.  But I can't wait to see that on the episodes.  I couldn't see any of the images in the mirrors, the cameras were never on it. 

Earlier they were talking about IT and it would have been SO awesome if somehow production could have put a red balloon into one of the rooms while everyone was in the bathroom. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm not sure about that. Jackson has as equal a chance as Tommy to go home next, depending on who wins. I can't see anyone not recognizing Jackson/Holly being threats. They're a showmance, they've won tons of competitions now and it's getting closer to the end. 

Tommy has a decent shot of going home, depending on who he's sitting beside. If he's beside Nicole or Cliff, he might be a goner. However, it depends on the circumstance.

I haven't done my Scenarios Game at all this year so here we go:

1. Jackson HOH ----> Christie/Jess or Christie/Tommy on the block
    • Christie wins POV-----> Jess or Tommy as replacement nominee
      • Jess vs Tommy ----> Tommy has a shot to go to jury (Nicole/Cliff VTE Tommy; Holly undecided; Christie VTE Jess)
    • Jess wins POV -----> two alternative scenarios happens:
      • IF final noms are Christie/Tommy because Jess is already on block before veto:
        • Christie vs Tommy ---> Tommy gets evicted (Nicole/Cliff/Jess VTE Tommy)
      • Jess isn't already on the block, she takes down Christie. Jackson puts up Nicole
        • Nicole vs Tommy: Tommy goes (Cliff/Holly VTE Tommy; Jackson breaks tie)
    • Tommy wins POV -----> two alternate scenarios happens:
      • if Tommy is already on block -----> final noms are Christie/Jess and Christie goes for sure
      • if Tommy isn't already on block, he takes down Christie; Jackson nominates Nicole as a pawn
        • Nicole vs Jess ----> Jess goes (Cliff/Holly VTE Jess; Jackson breaks tie to send home Jess, if Tommy/Christie don't also VTE Jess)
  2. Nicole/Cliff HOH --------> Christie/Tommy noms for sure
    • Christie wins POV -------> Jess is the likely replacement nominee
      • Tommy vs Jess -----> Tommy goes (Jackson/Holly/Cliff or Nicole VTE Tommy)
    • Tommy wins POV -------> Jess is the replacement nominee
      • Christie vs Jess --------> Christie goes
    • Jess wins POV --------> She probably uses it on Christie, then Nicole/Cliff would have to put up Holly (I don't see them risking Jackson going up on the block
      • Tommy vs Holly ------> Tommy goes (Jackson/Cliff or Nicole VTE Tommy; HOH breaks the tie)

Now, all of the above is ASSUMING that Jackson and Holly would rather save Cliff or Nicole than Tommy. We know Tommy's savvy, so he could theoretically get out of being evicted and get Nicole or Cliff out instead of him. 

I was trying to think of what Jess' HOH week would look like but, to be honest, she's too unpredictable at the moment. Theoretically, she should be putting up Jackson/Holly but Jess has a weird thing for not wanting to put up girls so, if she follows through, then the people in danger would be Jackson, Cliff, and Tommy. But if she does put up a girl, it'll be Nicole. I just don't know if Jess would ever put up Holly. She should, but I actually have NO idea if she would since she has other male options before Holly. 

Tommy/Christie win HOH, Jackson or Holly should be leaving next week, no matter what. If Jackson is up on the block come eviction night, he's 100% gone. If he's not, then Holly should be the one to go.

I think I got all the important scenarios down. 

So well thought out and written. Much appreciated.

I would like to see Nicole win HOH just to see what she would do. She hasn't won anything or played in any Veto's. She needs something to show she has played the game. I also agree about Jess. She is MAJOR wildcard that I have no idea who'd she nominate but the no woman theory is still a good guess.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

So well thought and written. Much appreciated.

Thanks! I tried to think of the most likely scenarios that could happen, but with these houseguests being a little bit more fluid in their gameplay, I could be off base. My scenarios may not work by this time next week due to whatever happens this week, especially when it comes to Tommy and if he gets exposed. Tommy could be the biggest target next week, or he could be the most safe. Same with Christie. Hell, Jess could end up being Jackson's biggest target next week. I don't really know. Nicole/Cliff could want Tommy out, but they could also just get out Christie or Jess to please Jackson/Holly.

7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I would like to see Nicole win HOH just to see what she would do. She hasn't won anything or played in any Veto's. She needs something to show she has played the game. I also agree about Jess. She is MAJOR wildcard that I have no idea who'd she nominate but the no woman theory is still a good guess.

I know Nicole would likely put up Christie/Tommy, because she's working with Cliff/Jackson/Holly (and, at the moment, she still thinks she can trust Jess). But outside of that, I don't even know for sure if her target would be Tommy or not.

A Nicole HOH would be similar to a Cliff HOH, I'm fairly certain. But I'd rather a Nicole HOH because then she'd be safe for sure. 

God, I'm really worried about a Jess HOH, but at least with a Jess HOH, she'd tell us exactly what she plans to do right away. She won't be shy to say her noms (again, the most likely noms for me would be Jackson/Nicole, in that case; Jackson/Cliff would be the next likely noms).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

[Tommy’s] definitely underrated as a threat. I would argue he's like Derrick including the gameplay. Just like Derrick, Tommy makes his daily rounds, checking in with everyone, staying on good terms with everyone, staying off everyone's radar. To me, that's the essence of good gameplay. He always knows way more than he's saying. 

Actually, Tommy’s gameplay (and your description of same) reminds me much more of Andy Herren’s gameplay style than that of Derrick Levasseur.  

And so far as the “no-nom” thing goes - we’ve just entered Week 9 (which is when Andy got his one and only ride on the Block as a replacement nom).  There’s still four weeks yet to go - and I would respectfully suggest that with each successive week even the staunchest allies of a never-nom’ed HG might be tempted to let them ride a Block chair at least once, to even up the odds a bit.

• Love 4

Yeah, Derrick's achievement, to me, was definitely sullied by how important it was for him NOT to be nominated, so he made a huge stink about it every time, when he obviously would have been safe each time. For some reason, his moron allies never questioned why it was such a big deal for him to never see the block, even in a Battle of the Block. 

It'd be one thing if you were so good that no one put you up, but when you made a huge deal about not wanting to go on the block and your allies were too stupid to question that, then that's a whole other thing. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, Derrick's achievement, to me, was definitely sullied by how important it was for him NOT to be nominated, so he made a huge stink about it every time, when he obviously would have been safe each time. For some reason, his moron allies never questioned why it was such a big deal for him to never see the block, even in a Battle of the Block. 

It'd be one thing if you were so good that no one put you up, but when you made a huge deal about not wanting to go on the block and your allies were too stupid to question that, then that's a whole other thing. 

Echo echo.  That’s a very pure dose of the quintessential difference between a Dan and a Derrick - and spoiler alert on THAT match-up: Dan wins.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Booklady1017 said:

If you mean Christie, then no thanks.

My statements were based more upon appreciation of an overall game aesthetic which (IMHO) transcended considerations of any specific cast - but your point is taken.  😁

• Love 1