Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It was definitely Rachel, but was it Season 12 or 13? I can't remember. 

I remember Britney being stuck with him in Season 12.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, missyb said:

For all of Nicks insistence that he is the most straightforward straight shooter in the house,it is Jackson who really tells it like it is.

Good god, I feel like I've heard that conversation from Nick a hundred times now. He is exhausting. He talks and talks and talks....and says the same things over and over and over.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, Britney got him in Season 12, so Rachel must have gotten him in Season 13.

Wasn't it a thing where Brennan was on the screen, so she "chose" to do it? And then she was locked in a room with Mr P when Brennan was back in the house? 

• Love 1

I am  a few days behind! 

Christie is still getting evicted.......right?

Y’all realize this Witch actually has fans???

I wrote a comment about Christie on another site.  And, people send me nasty PRIVATE messages back. Telling my I am just jealous of Christy and that I cannot handle someone like her because she is the only one that tells the TRUTH in the house!  Hahahahahahaahahhahaha!

Hopefully, no more Christie after this week.

The reason people like Analyse graduate college is because they take the Core College Courses.....like Math and Science....their first semesters.  The College Algebra, Biology, etc  is the same as the one they just passed in HS.  You just have to be a good student during the course and you will pass!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

I hated Jessie on his original season, but I have to admit I enjoy it when he comes back as Mr Pectacular!

The aftermath when Jessie was evicted is still one of my favorite BB moments.  

• Love 10

I hate wall yellers. It just ruins the game for me. BB sets the terms of the game they all agreed to abide by. If BB allows people in the house who know each other that is part of the game no matter how unfair we may perceive it on the outside. Just let the game play out as intended is my opinion. 

• Love 2

Please PLEASE can someone yell over the wall or hire a skywriter or something to tell Nick to put a damn shirt on, especially with long pants. I will promise to donate my entire savings account to pay for two or three of Raven's much needed surgeries--maybe to get her inverted spine fixed. Nick is driving me up the wall.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I hate wall yellers. It just ruins the game for me. BB sets the terms of the game they all agreed to abide by. If BB allows people in the house who know each other that is part of the game no matter how unfair we may perceive it on the outside. Just let the game play out as intended is my opinion. 

I agree with this to a point. But houseguests with a prior connection, that Kassting didn't realize, and production has no intention to reveal it at any point? That's over the line. (Bonus suckage points, for half the pair being utterly insufferable.) 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, vb68 said:

I can just imagine it.  Jessie says your assignment is to count all  his various upper body muscles and determine the biggest, strongest, best looking ones and so forth.   🤣

CleanAdoredGerbil-small.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't know, there's still Andy/Gina Marie/Spencer.

True, but at least Andy has been considered one of the better winners of Big Brother (after years of denying it, I can admit now that Andy's win was deserved).

Nick/Sis/Jess? None of them are good winners for me. 

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole with another, "I hear everybody out. I feel bad for everybody," blah blah blah. I do hope she wins HOH. She'd probably lose her mind having to actually make a real move.

LOL, yeah. Nicole's a great person but a shit Big Brother game player. 

She's now wanting to put up one of Holly/Jackson and Sis. Her and Cliff are leaving Tommy alone, which.... *sighs*

I admit defeat. Fine. I'll fucking root for Tommy since everyone else in the house is rooting for him to win.

Except I can admit that at least Tommy's put in the effort. His ass kissing has been effective. I can't even say Tommy's a bad game player because he really isn't. While his side ignored the others, Tommy at least has made the effort. 

Plus, everyone else SUCKS at the game. Who else do I even root for if not Tommy? Nicole and Cliff suck at the game. Everyone else just plain sucks. Tommy sucks, but he sucks less than Sis, Jess, Christie, and Jackson. The only other person who's ok is Holly, but she hasn't really formed those bonds with Nicole and Cliff, as they're already questioning working with the couple. Which, honestly, isn't THAT unwarranted, as Jackson/Holly DO need to be broken up next. But dismissing the fact that Tommy's a dangerous player is just plain dumb on their parts.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm officially Team Earthquake Opening A Sinkhole Under The House since we can't depend on the fucking ants this year. 

The fact that the ants couldn't even do me a solid this season and infect these awful, boring people is really disappointing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Can you really blame the ants for not wanting anything to do with this season either, though? They're probably like "BB21? Fuck that shit, let the cockroaches have it."

The cockroaches: "Hell no, leave us out of that mess."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

At least they have bed bugs or... whatever is falling down from the ceiling into the HoH bed. 

I never thought I'd see a season that the ants would give up. And these people are fucking slobs! There's an ant buffet in the space between the cabinet and the fridge and they still won't go in there!

• LOL 8

Actually, the house is usually a bigger pigsty by this point in the game.  I've been paying attention to the floors and dressers and beds in the background during the broadcast shows, and the place looks fairly picked up compared to previous seasons.  The kitchen counters are cluttered, yes, but since they have that stupid-ass couch in the kitchen instead of a usable island, they really have no choice there.  But look at the bedrooms, there's no footie socks or stray shoes strewn about, no piles of clothing folded or not stacked on top of dressers or on the floor.  Other than the stray feathers from Anallice's chicken costume, I haven't seen garbage-y stuff on the floors either.

I did notice there were footlockers at the end of the beds for hamster belonging storage--is that a new thing this year?  Or is someone a clean freak and keeping the place up on the down low?  Or is BB hiring maids, or being proactive in the DR to bag the hamsters to keep it picked up?  Or...is this just a miraculous mix of neat people?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Or is BB hiring maids, or being proactive in the DR to bag the hamsters to keep it picked up?  Or...is this just a miraculous mix of neat people?

Analyse complained into her microphone to Production that there were still greasy footprints all over the kitchen floors and hallways after the last HoH comp and in past seasons, that's been the responsibility of the HGs to clean up. But it's Analyse - the mechanics of how to use a broom, never mind a Swiffer, are probably beyond her. 

• Love 3

This house doesn't have a resident neatfreak but it does have a number of people who clean up after themselves, so the end result is the house looks like less of a pigsty than usual. 

Still one of the joys of Big Brother over the years is seeing the resident neatfreak of the season clean and clean. There was something soothing in the way they would be in the background vacuuming or going to war against another sinkload of dirty dishes. I did not like the Nolan twins at all but I did love seeing Julia and Liz spend hours cleaning every night. Last year I remember Sam and Brett were the clean freaks. Also remember how the house would turn into a sty every time Victor was evicted and when he returned it would be clean again. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

This house doesn't have a resident neatfreak but it does have a number of people who clean up after themselves, so the end result is the house looks like less of a pigsty than usual. 

And then there's Jackson - stretching out in the boat room while his legs were covered with half an inch of Crisco. I cringed when I saw that on the episode. And then they showed Christie looking at one of the Crisco stains and just throwing a pillow over it so she could stretch out. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And then there's Jackson - stretching out in the boat room while his legs were covered with half an inch of Crisco. I cringed when I saw that on the episode. And then they showed Christie looking at one of the Crisco stains and just throwing a pillow over it so she could stretch out. 

I cringed with that too. And even snipped something out loud which caused my husband to ask what I was complaining about (as if he'd done something)...LOL.

• LOL 6
7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

He doesn't take himself seriously, which is a rarity for BB HGs.

He really is The Miz of Big Brother.

Usually I stop watching as the season dwindles down because there's some smug group predictably picking off their opponents week by week.   Last year was the first year I watched to end.  Even though Level 6 was clearly going to win, it wasn't about them being good as much as it was about how truly inept the other side was (but hey, I loved that the producers allowed a tribe to go down to literally one person in Survivor Palau).  This season was the reverse.  I stopped watching after the first week or two because the dominant group was awful and wasn't going to break up or lose anytime soon.   Now that they've turned on each other (which most groups haven't done lately, at least to this extent) I'm hoping Holly or Jackson next.   They're the only solid connection left.  Everyone else has worked together by necessity at best and desperation at worse.   Without both Holly and Jackson, no one is gong to be completely safe on any given HOH.

• Love 4

Jackson is in a "stirring it up " mood. He has CHristie up in the HOH and says Nick is really biting his tongue. He's mad. 

Jackson doesn't care because it wont change the outcome and he wants to see some action.

• Love 2

Jackson is absolutely loving this. It been a whole 5 days since the last blow up ( thursday eviction).

Honestly, Chris sounds a lot better than Nick. Nick sounds hysterical.

• Love 2

I tend to side with Chris a little on the issue of who Nick is loyal to. He has promised everyone loyalty ( except Jess and Chris). 

I think she is arguing pretty well. Certainly putting a highlight on his deals, safetly, AND, "sick" knowledge of days!!

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Forget Taco Tuesday. The new fad is Trichinosis Tuesday.

Without fail, I always think of Sex & The City when I hear someone mention trichinosis.

Miranda:
Are you alright? I can't believe he took your shoes.

Carrie:
I know! I probably got trichinosis.

Miranda:
You only get that from pork.

Carrie:
Oh, well I'm sure I stepped on a piece of it somewhere.

• LOL 7

God I wish Nick knew about Christie and Tommy.

That would be the cherry on top of this shit sundae.

"Manifest the truth for once Cuz!!"

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

I think Christie came off much better than Nick. Nick should be the next target, except Jess will slide through one more week. 
Chris stays in kitchen while Nick runs off to his bed. I think Nick expected Chris to break out in tears and she did not!
Although, trying to say he threw Slip and Slide when he was clearly failing is a stretch. I would fear him on a days competition.

Christie is one of those people that says the fight is over and then continues to try to score points after the fact. But only after the other person has left the room so no one can rebut her. And then she hugs everyone and apologies while continuing to score more points. And when everyone has moved on to another topic, she brings it up one last time. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie is one of those people that says the fight is over and then continues to try to score points after the fact. But only after the other person has left the room so no one can rebut her. And then she hugs everyone and apologies while continuing to score more points. And when everyone has moved on to another topic, she brings it up one last time. 

Well, Nick could have stuck around too. Now he is crying, again, about how honest he is, and bragging how good a person he is, honest, honest, can't help people liking him. Blah blah blah. Cryong that they are friends with her, just like Chris cried when Tommy hung with the "others' after she lost the veto.

• Love 1