Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Where is Son right now?

He must be stewing somewhere.

He just got up and told Nick he was going to make some food but he definitely seemed mad or maybe depressed?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kat's talking to Nicole.  Kat says she thinks they need to backdoor Jackson.

Well Kat is Jessica's best buddy in the house and Jess likes Christie who will be happy to second the nomination.  Now watch it be Cliff and Nicole instead.

Interesting Kat is floating Jackson though what with Holly being her secret two alliance.   It is a bit early to get rid of Holly's meatshield maybe?  Or does Kat want to assure herself that Holly sticks with her alone?

Edit:  Okay The Allman Brothers is a step up from the other music crapfests they have been having in the house at least.  I'll give her that.

Edited by green
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

He just got up and told Nick he was going to make some food but he definitely seemed mad or maybe depressed?

While Holly is trying very carefully to get out of the way of the bus she senses is coming for him.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 8

Jess. Jess? Huh. Jess.... yeah, I’ve got nothing. I look forward to reading this thread tomorrow to find out how she was convinced to nominate Nicole/Nick or some such nonsense. Good times.  Jess......

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Christie to Jess:  "I just want you to know I'm proud of you!  You fucking killed it!"  Gag.

Jess:  "I don't know.  I don't know what's going on.  I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out."  Doubtful.  Christie is telling her to always listen to your gut.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christie to Jess:  "I just want you to know I'm proud of you!  You fucking killed it!"  Gag.

Jess: I don't know what's going ooooonnnnn.

This kills me.

Jess: I don't feel bad for Sam. He's going to get laid and have KFC.

• LOL 7

I need for BB to tell them all that their suspicions about people knowing each other outside of the house is in fact true, but it's not who they thought.

Analyse is trying to cover her ass with Kat right now.  I hope Kat sees through Analyse's fake bullshit.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm excited that Jess won HOH only because it's something different. I literally don't care what she does - she's not in the 6, she's never been HOH, no one ever expected this. 

It will be amusing if nothing else, if only a slightly different version of the usual Pagonging. Just the idea of it makes me laugh, which is good. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nicole, Cliff, and Jess were the final 3 in the HOH competition, which is great to hear.

I wish Nicole had won.

I wonder how different a Nicole or Cliff HOH would differ from a Jessica HOH?! I guess we’ll never know.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nicole, Cliff, and Jess were the final 3 in the HOH competition

I wonder if there was a connection to them probably being the three least tied to all the commotion and drama going on right before the live show?  Meaning that they weren't so worked up that they could actually concentrate.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6

Nick said if the accusation that Kat, Holly, and Jackson did know each other before coming into the house was true, it would only be logical to vote Kat out.  Then Jack said, "Anybody who watches this game and respects the game would know not to put 3 people that know each other in Jury if you have the option."  I really want to know if Christie and Tommy already knowing each other would change Jack's opinion of them.

• Love 10

Jess and Nicole are talking and Jess said "I need to figure out how to get Jack out" then said something like Michie could be an option too.  All hope may not be lost!

Came into the convo late because it's Jessica, but still...

Edited by Slider
Clarification
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So Holly seems kind of done with Jackson. Jackson must have some secret Old Spice Magic bc he’s now banged two girls who not only aren’t that into him but seem to actively dislike him. 

If you’ll recall, Jackson had all but called it quits with Holly last week - until Holly won HoH, that is.  Turns out that HoH key is a helluva aphrodisiac.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Jess will be like, "I nominate Bella and Ovi. Oh they are no longer here. I don't know what's going. Hey Christie will you give me a list of whose ass I should kiss and mark safe. You're so proud of me? Girl power!" Or something like that. I hate Christie but as of now she deserves to win.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Jess says that Analyse will be the first girl she puts up if someone comes off the block.

Jackson is having a pity party right now.  He's running through the list of people who would choose Christie over him and said he's done.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jess to Cliff:  "My biggest thing is that I don't want to come out of this looking like a target for the double eviction."  Yep, there is no hope.

So I'm a huge Saved by the Bell nerd and whenever I see the phrase "There's (or there is) no hope", my mind automagically turns it into the phrase: 
tumblr_o1ewvc6R901rn2pfqo1_400.gif

And then I was like, "Nope, dope is the only way I'm getting through a Jessica HoH week." So I'm already high as a kite, I'm ready. Let's do this.

34 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Jess: I don't know what's going ooooonnnnn.

This kills me.

Jess: I don't feel bad for Sam. He's going to get laid and have KFC.

...I WASN'T READY.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Jessica saying to Nicole how there was a 9, 8 and 6 and how she wasn't part of any of those groups.  So fingers-crossed that she doesn't go after an outsider.

And apparently they ran out of eggs lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Jackson to Holly:  "Enjoy your dinner.  I'll talk to you tomorrow."  

Does wittle Jackson want to take his ball and go home? I'm sure his Mama will have his chocolate milk ready.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I’m just happy a Six didn’t win. At least, it will be an unconventional week. Jessica isn’t my ideal HOH but she could shake the game up if she sticks to her rule of not nominating a woman. That said, Christie can still overrule her choices since it’s the last week for her power. 

• Love 7

I can't believe they are leaving this group on slop until midnight. Especially Jess. In previous years, you walked in with that key around your neck and you got to eat !

• Love 6

So I'm a huge Saved by the Bell nerd and whenever I see the phrase "There's (or there is) no hope", my mind automagically turns it into the phrase: 

And then I was like, "Nope, dope is the only way I'm getting through a Jessica HoH week." So I'm already high as a kite, I'm ready. Let's do this.

Cord cutter here, and I wake up to Save By the Bell on MeTV every Sunday morning.  That was last Sundays episode! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I went and gave three votes to Tommy, three votes to Son, two to Jack, and two to Holly (just in case one of the other three were to be eliminated or HOH).

A Jessica HOH should be...interesting.

• Love 2

Sounds like Jessica is growing some !! 

She is saying, who cares. We all know there were alliances. The 8 the 9 the six. 

Christie wants to tell everyone there was never an alliance with her,jess, nicole, kat and cliff. They were never in a room together. Jess says, I'm not going to say we were never in a room together. We may have been. Chris just blab blab blab. Want to clear that up.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, BK1978 said:

I went and gave three votes to Tommy, three votes to Son, two to Jack, and two to Holly (just in case one of the other three were to be eliminated or HOH).

No votes for me as I'm not an All Access member. I thought about it for two seconds but I have this crazy aversion; the one time I bought the feeds, for Season 6, my cat died during the summer. Crazy because he was 23 and we'd been babying him along with slow kidney failure, but I have a 10-year-old cat now and I can't make myself buy them. I can't even make fun of Christie manifesting things because I'm so superstitious! 

I will have to use the "think system" (h/t: The Music Man) on the hamsters during the broadcast shows. 

• Love 1

Christie's going around trying to make sure everyone knows that she, Kat, Cliff, Nicole, and Jess have never been in an alliance.  She was asking the other alleged alliance members in front of Holly if they were in an alliance.  Now she's brought Analyse in to declare to Analyse that she has never been in an alliance with Kat, Cliff, etc.  Who would be dumb enough to admit that an alliance exists?  She acts like the fact that they are all denying it is definitive proof that no such alliance ever existed.

• LOL 7
8 minutes ago, missyb said:

I can't believe they are leaving this group on slop until midnight. Especially Jess. In previous years, you walked in with that key around your neck and you got to eat !

I know!  Especially after they let Jackson do what he wanted. 🤬

4 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

A Jessica HOH should be...interesting.

I did 6 for Jackson, 2 each for Holly & Kat. 

• Love 2

Christie's going around trying to make sure everyone knows that she, Kat, Cliff, Nicole, and Jess have never been in an alliance.  She was asking the other alleged alliance members in front of Holly if they were in an alliance.  Now she's brought Analyse in to declare to Analyse that she has never been in an alliance with Kat, Cliff, etc.  Who would be dumb enough to admit that an alliance exists?  She acts like the fact that they are all denying it is definitive proof that no such alliance ever existed.

They've never even been in a room alone together as a group before! (Although Jessica said that she can't actually confirm that. Heh.)

Holly and Analyse seemed more interested in looking at their reflections and playing with curling irons instead. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mystery said:

No votes for me as I'm not an All Access member. I thought about it for two seconds but I have this crazy aversion; the one time I bought the feeds, for Season 6, my cat died during the summer. Crazy because he was 23 and we'd been babying him along with slow kidney failure, but I have a 10-year-old cat now and I can't make myself buy them. I can't even make fun of Christie manifesting things because I'm so superstitious! 

I will have to use the "think system" (h/t: The Music Man) on the hamsters during the broadcast shows. 

You do not need to be an All Access member, I'm not.  I  just had an account on there from when we were allowed to vote on who was going to be on that one season of Survivor.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

....Jess won HOH.

Fuck us all.

1 hour ago, zenithwit said:

Ohhhhh nooooo... Jess just told Cliff that she doesn't want to become a target for the double eviction.  

FFS. I hope some of the stuff I read after these posts actually comes to fruition. It'd be unexpected and awesome, but I'm gonna remain skeptical until I hear something to make me feel otherwise.

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

tumblr_o1ewvc6R901rn2pfqo1_400.gif

TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS. ❤️ Zack Morris 4 Eva ❤️ 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I know!  Especially after they let Jackson do what he wanted. 🤬

I did 6 for Jackson, 2 each for Holly & Kat. 

I thought about giving each guy three votes and Holly only one.  But I just figured if I was going to give someone outside of the three a vote I might as well give them two votes.