Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Jackson is telling Jack he's backdooring Christie? But Jack seems to be extremely fond of her, for some reason I can't figure out. Would Jack save Christie over Jackson? I feel like he might. Am I misguided in this? 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson says that everything Sam has told him will not be for nothing.  He says it will benefit people's games, and the right people's games at that.  I want Sam to ask him whose game this will benefit.

Yeah, I totally misunderstood that. I thought Jackson was saying, originally, that whatever Sam told him would be giving Sam the chance to stay. 

2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Haha. You're not wrong! Then again, how many people would have actually heard it? Most people only heard the music they and their friends and family made. And the church choir. Would that create earworms? 

The worst song I had in my head, that took me days to figure out: Deutschland Uber Alles. Why would I even *know* that song?

• LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Jackson is telling Jack he's backdooring Christie? But Jack seems to be extremely fond of her, for some reason I can't figure out. Would Jack save Christie over Jackson? I feel like he might. Am I misguided in this? 

It probably has a lot to do with Christie being unattainable since, you know, she said something once (a million times) that she likes girls. He's probably used to getting any woman he wants (I, however, would NOT be one of them) and his ego is massive enough to think that he can eventually "turn her."

• Love 6

Tommy says he doesn't like that Jackson didn't want to tell him.

Jack says to Tommy that this is not shit hitting the fan.  He says they vote out Sam and it dies with him.

22 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tommy says he doesn't like that Jackson didn't want to tell him.

Jack says to Tommy that this is not shit hitting the fan.  He says they vote out Sam and it dies with him.

Wow, Jack actually seems to think that this isn't a big deal. What a weirdo. Doesn't this also suggest that Jack is actually all in with Christie and Tommy OVER Jackson?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Okay - you asked for it:

I tried, I really tried to get through it but my brain was melting. I guess I'm like a houseguest who's so sure they can win Veto but fail miserably. 

That was pure evil. It should be weaponized. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Slider said:

But he totally respects women.  Totally.

Ok I am not saying Son is not a total dick (he is). But Jessica in her attempt to "fit in" has discussed her weight and how she's proud of it and it's okay to joke about it and what not. So Son, being the sort of dick he is, naturally is going to joke about it. 

IDK, maybe I am just too fed up with Jessica's totally spineless non-game to really give a shit if someone makes a crack about her weight. She's repeatedly told other women in the house that any disrespect they get, they need to take it. So if Son wants to be a dick about it, I guess she needs to follow her own advice and just take it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I have some kind of music playing in my head every minute I'm awake. Right now it's "Do what you want" by Nellie Furtado, for no earthly reason. I've never figured out how to stop my constant earworms, or why I have them. 

For sheer mental torture, nothing can beat the 3 day train trip I once took from Winnipeg to Montreal, during every single second of which my brain played "Muskrat Love" by the Captain and Tenille. 

Wonderful recap, Callephera. So to sum up the last 24 hours: peanut butter in fridge, not enough milk, Jackson's a jerk, suicidal bee. This is riveting stuff! How many weeks left? 

Same here last night it was Dear God by XTC and I could not get it out of my head until I watched the YouTube video.  Then it was Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode until I watched the video.  Then it was  A Trick of the Tail by Genesis.  Right now it's Papa Was a Rolling Stone by the Temptations.

Soon it will be something else.  So I understand your pain.

The worst song I have ever gotten stuck in my head was Born In a Prison by Yoko Ono.  I mean anything by her is terrible but that is pretty bad.

14 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

That's sweet....I think Nicole is attractive as well in a nerd-like way.

Actually, Christie is attractive; she just has an ugly soul.  Jess is cute too.

Same here I really the only two I find to be unattractive are Holly and Analyse (sp?).  But the thing with Christie is what you said she is a nasty person, Jessica is attractive but she is dumb as rocks so that makes her less attractive to me.  Same went for Bella, pretty but very mean.  Kemi was cute but my feeling is if she would have fallen in with the "in crowd", I think she had the potential to be a jerk.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Mystery said:

The worst song I had in my head, that took me days to figure out: Deutschland Uber Alles. Why would I even *know* that song?

Don't know if it applies to you, but growing up in an Episcopalian church, a popular hymn (Glorious Things of Thee are Spoken) uses the same music (by Joseph Haydn).  When I was in a production of "Playing for Time", another actor needed to hum the tune but was unfamiliar and I got the side-eye from everyone for knowing it.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Things_of_Thee_Are_Spoken

On Topic:  At this point I pretty much hate everyone and am apathetic about the "winner."  Of the remaining HGs, Sam is my favorite and he's clearly going home tomorrow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, leocadia said:

On Topic:  At this point I pretty much hate everyone and am apathetic about the "winner."  Of the remaining HGs, Sam is my favorite and he's clearly going home tomorrow.

Well, from what I'm reading on Reddit, at least we're getting a whole "But Sam MIGHT NOT be going home tomorrow?" shitstorm. I know Sam is still a goner, but it seems like they're doing the obligatory "BUT WHAT IF HE'S NOT" segment for the show.

It seems like there is consideration to keep Sam in the game from....Tommy? Did I read that right? Do I have to turn on the feeds for the first time since the HOH competition to see this?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, green said:

Re the Brady Bunch cover of American Pie:

Oh my good the worse cover of a song in the history of mankind.

Worse than Shatner's cover of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, from what I'm reading on Reddit, at least we're getting a whole "But Sam MIGHT NOT be going home tomorrow?" shitstorm. I know Sam is still a goner, but it seems like they're doing the obligatory "BUT WHAT IF HE'S NOT" segment for the show.

It seems like there is consideration to keep Sam in the game from....Tommy? Did I read that right? Do I have to turn on the feeds for the first time since the HOH competition to see this?

I refuse to get my hopes up. Kat is entertaining though...I wish the eviction could be cancelled this week, or something fun.

Major kudos to those still suffering through the live feeds, and recapping conversations with Jack(son), Jess AND Christie. We all owe you a drink or twelve after the season!

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, llongori said:

Sorry Nashville.  I didn't see that you had posted this before I posted the same.  Great (or warped, whatever) minds think alike, I guess.

What a weird coincidence you both posted that, but having watched it, or as much of it as I could without irreparable brain damage, it's obvious no other cover song could ever top this one for sheer awfulness. Kudos to you both. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well the TV episode tonight made it clear 100% that Sam is being evicted.  The editors didn't even try to slant it any other way.

• Love 1

So - and please trust me when I say this isn't a joke because I know I joke around a lot but I am dead ass serious - Nick had Brussels sprouts for dinner tonight. And Christie is having an epic meltdown crying and paranoia fest. I swear on my dad's dead grave that this is happening. Well, my dad was cremated but there's a canister of ashes that we buried so I don't know if that counts as his grave but we'll take it!

I have no idea what Christie is crying and paranoid over, I haven't been able to suss that out because I got a craving for mashed potatoes at midnight and Freddie the Tapeworm wasn't giving up BUT there is extra hilarity in a bunch of people comforting Christie, telling her that maybe they won't show this on the live feeds - and Nick, the evil Brussels sprouts eater, saying all casually, "Well, they might still show it."

It sounds like the 6 Sh66ters are breaking up (for real? Or just until tomorrow morning's puppy pile, you decide) and I think that Nick deserves a lifetime supply of Brussels sprouts from all of us feed watchers. 

The sprouts, man. The fucking sprouts. 

• LOL 22
  • Love 1

Christie: "I know something's happening but I don't know what it is. I know something is happening. I'm not fucking stupid."

It sounds like Sam told Jackson about conversations Christie was having with Sam about... I'm not sure, trying to keep Sam in the house? And it took some prying and some promises that Jackson and company wouldn't use this info to blow up the house in Sam's last night in the house so that he can enjoy himself. Tommy, of course, isn't sure about this because he doesn't like that Sam tried to blow up Christie's game on his way out (insert welcometobigbrother.gif here). The consensus seems to be that everyone now knows that Christie talks too much to everyone, she's been kicked out of the Six, but they aren't going to say anything to her until after Sam's eviction out of respect for Sam's final wishes. 

So how long until Tommy tells Christie, who is crying and ranting in turns to Nick, Jess, and Nicole? Place your bets now.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So - and please trust me when I say this isn't a joke because I know I joke around a lot but I am dead ass serious - Nick had Brussels sprouts for dinner tonight. And Christie is having an epic meltdown crying and paranoia fest. I swear on my dad's dead grave that this is happening. Well, my dad was cremated but there's a canister of ashes that we buried so I don't know if that counts as his grave but we'll take it!

I have no idea what Christie is crying and paranoid over, I haven't been able to suss that out because I got a craving for mashed potatoes at midnight and Freddie the Tapeworm wasn't giving up BUT there is extra hilarity in a bunch of people comforting Christie, telling her that maybe they won't show this on the live feeds - and Nick, the evil Brussels sprouts eater, saying all casually, "Well, they might still show it."

It sounds like the 6 Sh66ters are breaking up (for real? Or just until tomorrow morning's puppy pile, you decide) and I think that Nick deserves a lifetime supply of Brussels sprouts from all of us feed watchers. 

The sprouts, man. The fucking sprouts. 

I don’t either. She was sitting around w/ everyone and things were fine. Next thing I know, she’s crying in bed. Broken record—she’s too emotional for the game and she’s too honest.

I thought Christy was playing the best but now I think it might be Tommy.  He comes off more sincere than her, even if he’s faking.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So how long until Tommy tells Christie, who is crying and ranting in turns to Nick, Jess, and Nicole? Place your bets now.

She said he told her he’d tell her tomorrow.  Also she said she’s feeling energy that somethings going on but I think he told her earlier that something was up and to stay calm. She did for a little bit but then her paranoia 🧨!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It sounds like Sam told Jackson about conversations Christie was having with Sam about... I'm not sure, trying to keep Sam in the house? .

Possibly keeping Sam and that Jackson is her #1 target. 1000%!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

If I was Nick I would fuck with her and eat Brussels sprouts with every meal. 

I don't think the two events were related but the fact that they happening in the same night is, like, the BB Gods smiling down on us. 

The break-up of the 6 Sh66ters and the downfall of Christie brought to you by the Brussels sprouts farmers of America.

GIF just because it made me giggle and because there's a real lack of good Brussels sprouts GIFs:
giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Tommy seems to think that this was Cliff's plan all along, to distract them all from him and take each other out, while Cliff just runs up the middle. Jack seems to think that Cliff is Jackson's informant and that Cliff is "brilliant". Analyse is in bed next to Jack while they listen to Tommy and she's folding her single brain cell in half to rub it together in hopes of creating a thought. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Jessica is making hand sculptures for Christie and somehow made the Libra scales. Christie first guessed penis, and then cat's cradle, and then peace sign.

Christie: "How did you do that?"
Jessica: "I don't know. Literally, I don't know. I just did it."

Jessica's BB21 game in a nutshell. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Christie has had a REVELATION. She hasn't heard from The Universe in the past couple days or weeks, depending on who she's talking to. Like, not at all. And she thinks it's because when she's at home, she has plenty of time to sit and reflect and listen to The Universe and she always hears it then. But now she thinks she's having House FOMO, needing to jump from conversation to conversation and that's why she hasn't heard from The Universe. So now she's going to sit down and read the Bible and sleep downstairs because Nick told her that the Bible really helped when he was depressed over Bella and she's going to listen to God. Therefore she will be able to hear The Universe again. 

Christie, of course, is running around the house under the pretense of saying goodnight to everyone but making sure to let them know about her REVELATION while she shoves a piece of frozen pizza in her maw and does her cow chewing cud impression right next to her microphone. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Holly, after Christie leaves the room: "I think The Universe is disappointed in her."
Jackson: "Yeah. I think so. I am, too." *makes a face* "The Universe. The Universe."

I just realized after I read this, that he does that often—repeats the last words for emphasis. For emphasis. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 3

Analyse is apparently telling Christie everything - everything that they all agreed they were keeping under wraps until after Sam is evicted - but the mics suuuck this year so we can't actually hear it and I'm not falling for that trick of cranking the volume and pressing that side of the headphone against my ear because every time I do that, I get fucking FISHed and go temporarily deaf. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jessica, who wandered in on and ruined the Christie/Analyse conversation: "I, like, feel energy? And stuff? So, like, I knew you were, like, off?"

Because the sobbing and the paranoia and the tears and the red eyes didn't give it away, Jess. No. You feel energy. 

• LOL 8

Well, that lasted long. I guess Jack and Tommy are trying to figure out how to pin this all on Cliff (?) or flip the vote (??) or something. But don't worry, Jack is going to figure this out and he's not going to lose Christie and he's not going to lose Tommy and he's not going to lose Analyse.

Analyse's stellar contribution to the conversation, about Cliff: "He's a little fucker." No word (yet) on whether she's going to chop his dick off. 

Maybe Nick can have more Brussels sprouts for breakfast and set Christie off again. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Christie’s face when Nick beat Jessica in veto .... seriously?  It was 😮

On another note ... Holly and Analyse talk?  Who knew ... I thought they were just ... 😮

• LOL 2

So on today’s menu for breakfast in the B.B. house is Brussel sprouts.  Some will be eating them (Sam and Nick) and the remaining plates will appear to have been eaten along with the non-Jessica portion size scrambled eggs (SMDH at whatever Jackhole that said that).  Christie will go on full on meltdown seeing the partially eaten plates and Kat will go home. 

The Universe told me so. 

Lil Bo Creep (loved that 😁 ) will ask B.B. if he can keep his costume so that he can wear it on future auditions.  A Star is born.  

Jackson will continue to eat. 

Holly and Analyse will go silent for a bit.  Both have sore throats from talking so much in last night’s episode. 

The Jack’s will continue to convince them that they and they alone have ‘special medicine’ that will cure their ailment.  

Both will try to market said medicine after B.B. is over.  Their strategy is that they have a captive audience in B.B. fans.  Jack’s is a little more of a quick release medicine than Jackson’s but Jackson says that for his a follow up with watermelon or other nutrients is recommended. 

Yeah, not so much. 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 4
35 minutes ago, Ellee said:

So on today’s menu for breakfast in the B.B. house is Brussel sprouts

I've heard these Brussel Sprout references for awhile but I have no clue what they mean or where they started. Can someone please tell me? 

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Holly, after Christie leaves the room: "I think The Universe is disappointed in her."
Jackson: "Yeah. I think so. I am, too." *makes a face* "The Universe. The Universe."

So funny on last night's show when Christie had a revelation and said, "Maybe God's telling us he wants... blah blah... to happen" and Holly says drily, "Well, that's a stretch." Funniest thing Holly's said. 

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's so weird how Christie seems so intelligent and everyone takes her so seriously yet her "revelations" and all this talk of energy are so incredibly random and wrong at least 50% of the time. 

Of course, now we know why. The noise of the house is blocking the transmissions. Problem solved! She's going to be right about everything from now on. Because of her powers. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, llongori said:

Worse than Shatner's cover of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?

I knew somebody was going to add something from The Transformed Man, LMAO! Between this and his version of Mr. Tambourine Man, I can't look at Shatner without cracking up.

• Love 3

@Melina22

I’m not the best to respond but at one time Christy was sure Brussel sprouts was a code to back door her and went into an ‘unusual’ meltdown. 

I used Brussel sprouts here as a code for switching the target from Sam to Kat.  Much like Jackson uses blueberry pancakes as his safe word.  

Wait .... nothing like blueberry pancakes as a safe word at all. 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok I am not saying Son is not a total dick (he is). But Jessica in her attempt to "fit in" has discussed her weight and how she's proud of it and it's okay to joke about it and what not. So Son, being the sort of dick he is, naturally is going to joke about it. 

If Jessica had been present, then maybe... But it was a jerk comment behind her back, and wasn't meant to make Jessica feel like part of the group.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

Is that true??? No wonder I can't find them anywhere!

I couldn't find them anywhere yesterday so I checked the website and they don't have them listed as a flavor. I don't understand why they got rid of them. I'm so sad!

3 minutes ago, Slider said:

If Jessica had been present, then maybe... But it was a jerk comment behind her back, and wasn't meant to make Jessica feel like part of the group.

That and the fact that Jackson eats way more than Jessica. Like way more. Astronomically more. Jackson's an asshole and a hypocrite, so not unlike almost all BB HGs lol.

I'm loling so hard over all that mess yesterday probably culminating in Cliff being target #1. Just think, Cliff, if you hadn't been a scared idiot you could have had one of those people out last week.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm loling so hard over all that mess yesterday probably culminating in Cliff being target #1. Just think, Cliff, if you hadn't been a scared idiot you could have had one of those people out last week.

I'm not surprised. Cliff should have known that this deal was always going to have some sort of clause to it, and it would be bad for his game.

To think we could have had Jack out and we would have had Christie/Tommy/Sis vs Holly/Jackson/Kat.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

To think we could have had Jack out and we would have had Christie/Tommy/Sis vs Holly/Jackson/Kat.

Fucking Cliff!

I watched a bit of last night's ep because I wanted to see the veto comp. Fucking hell the eps suck so much. Usually even in a bad season they can make some decent eps, so you know this cast is just atrocious when the eps are absolutely dismal.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3