Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, urusai said:

I used to work in catering and I never understood playing Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" at wedding receptions.

Well... in most cases, it IS a generally accurate forecast of the marriage’s chances....  😄 

• LOL 6
22 minutes ago, urusai said:

Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive"

OMG that's another one!

My top 5 'If I hear this song just one more gotdamned time!' songs:

American Pie 

Margaritaville

We Are Family

Got To Give It Up

I Will Survive

• Love 4

I love Margaritaville. American Pie makes me want to shoot myself after being forced to listen to it nonstop during a 24 hour winter drive from hell, squished into the back seat of a Mustang. Oh, I was also 7 months pregnant. 

Hehe. I love how we're finding ways to amuse ourselves waiting for something to happen on the feeds. For a season that started out so explosively, it sure has fizzled out drama-wise. For now. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/31/2019 at 10:02 AM, peachmangosteen said:

This is actually an adorable video. When I saw they had peanut butter chex I literally thought of Tyler always dipping chex into peanut butter lol. Also, the peanut butter chex are awesome so everyone try them if you haven't yet.

It has happened.  If one good thing has finally come out of this horrible season it is that hell has a-frozen over as Peachmangosteen finally joins the rest of us in loving Tyler!  😎

Edited by green
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I love Margaritaville. American Pie makes me want to shoot myself after being forced to listen to it nonstop during a 24 hour winter drive from hell, squished into the back seat of a Mustang. Oh, I was also 7 months pregnant. 

Oh geez, I had almost forgotten about this....

Everybody, meet Hell; Hell, meet everybody.

https://youtu.be/7peFHjFoblk

• LOL 3
(edited)

Nooooo! The horror! (I'm talking about the Brady Bunch cover of American Pie, not BB 21, just to be clear. Although it could apply to both.) 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 3

I have a question for the feed watchers:

I don't recall seeing Jackson shirtless for a while now. Has he been staying covered up since Holly made that joke about his lost sixpack? If so, that's hilarious!

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:
  • Sixth bullet point was reserved for the news that the 6 Sh66ters are going to... stop hanging around each other so they don't seem to be an alliance. Again. Like they decide every other day even though we know tomorrow all six of them will be in a room together and the "bottom feeders" will still be like, "Wow, so wacky how that keeps happening IN THIS HOUSE THAT HAS NO SIDES ON DAY 43."

Nothing like a morning wake up the very next day with your 5 fellow alliance mates up in the HOH room to make it seem like you're not an alliance.  Also, Holly says she can't wait until it's only the 6 of them in the house and she promises to run around naked if it ends up that they are the final 6.  Please don't.  Jackson says if he loses to anyone other than someone in the 6, he will be butthurt.  Who would he be most butthurt losing to?  Kat?  Jessica?  Let's manifest it!

hoh room with 6.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Rough Draft said:

I have a question for the feed watchers:

I don't recall seeing Jackson shirtless for a while now. Has he been staying covered up since Holly made that joke about his lost sixpack? If so, that's hilarious!

I thought so, especially when she first said it.  But it wasn’t just covered up, like that gray sleeveless shirt he wears a lot. Once he had a turtleneck on and another time a long-sleeved tee. 

Jessica to Nicole:  "There's so many good players on that side."  Did Jessica finally wake up to the fact that there are indeed sides in the house?

• LOL 4

Interesting conversation this morning between Jess and Nicole in Have Not room. Nic is pointing out how as a social experiment, this experience is very interesting. No one has come into the HN room in 4 days. But, when other people were HN, in there all the time. When Tommy and Christie cant go outside, everyone stays with the. Would anyone stay inside if I had the punishment? 
The people who ask about her are Jess,Ovi,Cliff and maybe Kat. 
She may be trying to open up Jess's eyes that she is not a part of "them". 
Nic says she knows she is different and is happy about it.   Nicole makes a great observation. It seems like some people can play the game but others have the "audacity" to play.

Oh, and this from Jess: 
You can't put up Jack without Michie for fear one will win the veto. 
( you need to put them both up).
   Nicole has a lot to say this morning. Back to the old Nicole. Observing everything. Can she do anything about it ????

• Love 16
(edited)
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica to Nicole:  "There's so many good players on that side."  Did Jessica finally wake up to the fact that there are indeed sides in the house?

I’m like thinking like it’s a like a coverup as she’s like with that ummm like side.  No?

Ugh ... using like like that is like hard. 😁

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 3

Nicole:  "I really respect Christie and Tommy and I really hope they're trying to convert, so to speak, and I do appreciate that they sat me down."   Girl, please.

• LOL 3

Nicole thinks that maybe if one of them (Nicole, Jess, etc.) were on the block that Christie might be like, "Oh hell no!" and use the power to get rid of somebody else.  Fat chance of that happening.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nothing like a morning wake up the very next day with your 5 fellow alliance mates up in the HOH room to make it seem like you're not an alliance.  

Seriously! Way to fly under the radar! No one would ever guess unless they had, you know, eyes. 

20 minutes ago, missyb said:

Nic says she knows she is different and is happy about it.   Nicole makes a great observation. It seems like some people can play the game but others have the "audacity" to play.

Nicole might be doomed in the game but I look forward to seeing her on RHAP. I bet she'll be fun to listen to. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Cutty said:

I haven't turned the feeds on for days but my significant other mentioned that Jackson is now showing signs of being bulimic. 

I haven't either, but I've been checking Twitter, have seen some things on Facebook and of course, keep up here in our awesome forum.  But wanted to say that when I first heard some chatter about Jackson throwing up a lot the other day, Bulimia or at the least, overeating was where my first thoughts went.  However, most of the commentary to said posts/tweets were centered on food poisoning.  The thing is that if it were food poisoning, I would think more than just Jackson would be ill...

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

My own personal “white noise” song to drown out all others is “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida”.

Yes -  but I need to grab two pencils so I can do the drum solo.  

4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Let me sit next to you, as I think the same thing!  She could be the most beautiful woman in the world but the fact that she's the owner of a tart lady part is what turns me off.

I might be missing something, but I think that Jack talking that way about Analyse actually says more about Jack than it does about her.  I don't take it as a fact, but as an indication of how Jack uses women and makes derogatory comments behind their back. 

Edited by tinkerbell
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I have some kind of music playing in my head every minute I'm awake.

Oh my stars, that's me. Background music all the time. Mostly it's one song for two or three days, then something else. There's no rhyme or reason to it. I don't listen to a lot of music (why would I?) so I don't know why it's always been that way. 

The way the HGs all sleep curled up like puppies on the same bed is so strange to me. Maybe it's an age thing, though I'm not sure I would've done it in my 20s, either. I guess in the house you'd have a real fear of missing out on something if you tried to sleep in your own dang bed by your own dang self. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jackson was telling Holly that he doesn't think that he's been disrespectful to Kat during their fights.  He said, "That's not me being disrespectful.  It's factual."  He said he's not shaming her with names or being insulting to her.  He said he gets frustrated but that he's stating facts. 

Typical asshole behavior. "I'm not being an asshole, I'm just telling it like it is when I say how ugly you are." Worse are people who defend them. "He tells it like it is! He speaks to the truth!"

You can't tell me that with all the psych testing and interviews the cast members go through to get on the show, not to mention production checking out the cast's social media and everything else, that the blatant grossness of this potential cast never came to light before they were chosen?

This show does not, in fact, do any "psych testing" before casting anyone. I don't know how anyone who has watched this show for more than one season can possibly believe that. If anything, the show tries to screen out the sane people. 

I don't think any of them are dumb enough to say something openly racist during the interview process or on social media. 

I have wondered, however, why the show has gotten so stingy with the alcohol. It appears the show has gotten very nervous about their cast losing too much of their inhibitions and doing or saying something that might damage the show's reputation. 

I think that alone should speak to the flawed casting process this show clings so desperately to. They need to re-think the prototypes they keep casting for every season if they realize on some level those types tend to be awful people they can't trust should they have one too many beers.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I have wondered, however, why the show has gotten so stingy with the alcohol. It appears the show has gotten very nervous about their cast losing too much of their inhibitions and doing or saying something that might damage the show's reputation. 

The alcohol thing has to do with the fact that they used to take away anti-anxiety medications from HG's. Most of those anti anxiety meds have strict rules about not mixing with alcohol. But nowadays they let HG's have their prescriptions and in many cases prescribe them after a consultation with the doctor in the DR. So ... less alcohol because that's actually a legal liability if you give lots of alcohol to people who are also popping xanax.

• Useful 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Nobody who needs Xanax or other anti-anxiety or antidepressant medication should ever be cast on this show in the first place. Talk about asking for trouble.

That's not true. I take anti-anxiety medication. I don't need it most of the time but I do get panic attacks on occasion. It's really a very common problem. Many people in high stress jobs take them. In my case being a high school teacher is very stressful at times and on certain days I need them.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 10
(edited)
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alert the presses!  Christie got her period.  No more blaming her paranoia or anything else on PMS.

No ... now she blames it on having her period. 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

...nervous about their cast losing too much of their inhibitions and doing or saying something that might damage the show's reputation. 

That ship sailed long, long ago.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

That's not true. I take anti-anxiety medication. I don't need it most of the time but I do get panic attacks on occasion. It's really a very common problem. Many people in high stress jobs take them. In my case being a high school teacher is very stressful at times and on certain days I need them.

I think the point isn't that people on these meds are defective or mentally ill, but they're obviously sensitive to stress and what environment could possibly be more stressful? 

1 hour ago, Mystery said:

Mostly it's one song for two or three days, then something else. There's no rhyme or reason to it. I don't listen to a lot of music (why would I?) so I don't know why it's always been that way. 

I wonder if people in the 1800s suffered from earworms. I'd look it up but I'm too lazy.. 

42 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

This show does not, in fact, do any "psych testing" before casting anyone. I don't know how anyone who has watched this show for more than one season can possibly believe that. If anything, the show tries to screen out the sane people. 

Seriously? That's insane! I assumed they did, if only to screen out potential serial killers. 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, LuvizBlind said:

I haven't either, but I've been checking Twitter, have seen some things on Facebook and of course, keep up here in our awesome forum.  But wanted to say that when I first heard some chatter about Jackson throwing up a lot the other day, Bulimia or at the least, overeating was where my first thoughts went.  However, most of the commentary to said posts/tweets were centered on food poisoning.  The thing is that if it were food poisoning, I would think more than just Jackson would be ill...

Nick said he felt sick too but his was coming out the other end. I think they said they both ate tuna. 

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:
  • Cliff is trolling Jackson by putting peanut butter jars in the fridge. I guess Jackson was complaining about how many jars of peanut butter were in the fridge at some point (even though, if I remember correctly, Jackson is the one that needs his peanut butter refrigerated) so Cliff added two more jars. Jackson saw two more jars of peanut butter in the fridge and had a mini moment of rage. Jack asked him if he needed a hug, Jackson laughed it off and left the room, and Cliff put two more jars of peanut butter in the fridge. BUT WHAT IF WE ALL PUT OUR SHAKER BOTTLES IN THE FRIDGE, KEMI?

Cliff said he thought about putting Kemi’s Bottle back in the fridge to annoy Jack but he didn’t. That would have been hysterical & I think Jack could actually take a joke unlike Jackson. 

3 hours ago, zorak said:

A few weeks ago Jess overheard gr8ful talking, and she told Cliff (I think) that they sound like the 8 are together. And that was probably the end of her, like, thoughts on it. 

26 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alert the presses!  Christie got her period.  No more blaming her paranoia or anything else on PMS.

There’s always next month!  🤞🏻

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Jackson was telling Sam that outside the house he's one of the biggest talkers.  Then he said, "That was my mom and I's biggest concern--that I was going to talk too much."  I guess his mama thinks of him as one of those angels who can never do any wrong if that was her biggest concern about him going into the house.

Jackson told Sam that most likely Sam is going to be leaving tomorrow.  But he told Sam that if Sam had any info for Jackson that would help Jackson's game, it wouldn't fall on deaf ears.  Sam:  "Just don't burn me while I'm still in the house."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Cliff said he thought about putting Kemi’s Bottle back in the fridge to annoy Jack but he didn’t. That would have been hysterical & I think Jack could actually take a joke unlike Jackson. 

Yes! It would have been hysterical. And oddly, I think you're right about Jack. He and Jackson are both problematic but they're very different people. 

• Love 2

Sam says he can't do the eviction speech he had planned because he found out all the girls are going to be wearing poofs in their hair and he would feel like a dick.

• LOL 2

Jackson says he doesn't swear on anything but that he will do handshakes.  He and Sam shook hands and Sam was about to tell him something when Tommy busted in and told them they were needed for the flash mob rehearsal.

Holly is telling Kat that Analyse is annoyed because she thinks that Kat is flirting with Jack.  Holly says to keep it up because Analyse said that if Kat continues, she's going to say something about it.  Holly says to let her and for Kat to be the bigger person.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam says he can't do the eviction speech he had planned because he found out all the girls are going to be wearing poofs in their hair and he would feel like a dick.

What does this even mean??? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Kat's been up in the HOH with trays of raw cookie dough.  Apparently she wants to make campaign cookies but she wants them to be a surprise.  Everyone's in the kitchen area for Tommy's rehearsal so she can't put them in the oven.

campaign cookies.png

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

What does this even mean??? 

He had asked them to wear poofs in their hair (Christie described it as Snookie from Jersey Shore type hair poofs) on eviction day if he was going to be evicted.  I don't know why he wanted that other than he thought it would be funny.  Christie had been telling someone about this and said that Sam's wife wears her hair in a poof when she's getting dressed up for a special occasion or something.  Christie said that this is just more proof that Sam is stuck in 2006.

• LOL 3

Holly:  "I hope the live feeders didn't just watch our rehearsal."  Does she think BB would turn the cameras off for that shit?

Also, Nick is in the shower and Sam came in and told him that he wants to finish his convo with Jackson that got interrupted so he can tell Jackson some things that would help Nick, Cliff and Nicole.  

• Love 2

Sam is continuing his convo with Jackson in the boat room.  He says that Jackson's name has come up before and also Jack's name, too.  He says that Christie would talk about wanting them out and that Bella warned them to not believe Christie.

Sam is telling Jackson about what Christie was telling them before Cliff put up Jackson and Jack.  I think Jackson may already know this story that Sam is telling because I've heard Sam go into it before and well, nobody can keep their mouth closed in this house.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, zorak said:

Well... Christie’s been blaming her paranoia and other shit on PMS since the start of the season, so this’un has been building up for about 5-1/2 weeks now.  Did Tommy make it to high ground first, or did he get swept away by the flood when the dam broke?

20 minutes ago, green said:

Oh my good the worse cover of a song in the history of mankind.

It’s in the top two - or bottom two, depending upon how you look at it - but believe it or not, it has a strong competitor.  I don’t know if you could handle both of them on the same day, though.  Souls may die in the process, and I’m already over my bag limit for today.

20 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson says he doesn't swear on anything but that he will do handshakes.  He and Sam shook hands and Sam was about to tell him something when Tommy busted in and told them they were needed for the flash mob rehearsal.

Uh, aren’t choreographed rehearsals pretty much the total antithesis of a “flash mob”?  I mean, spontaneity is kind of a fucking thing with them....  😛 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

Everybody, meet Hell; Hell, meet everybody.

https://youtu.be/7peFHjFoblk

DUDE I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.

42 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I wonder if people in the 1800s suffered from earworms. I'd look it up but I'm too lazy..

I mean...it does have a fairly effective hook.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Kat just now:  "I bet America thinks we're so boring."  She is not wrong.

I haven't liked everything Kat's said and done in the game, but that kind of self-awareness is why she's pretty much my best remaining hope in this dumb season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Uh, aren’t choreographed rehearsals pretty much the total antithesis of a “flash mob”?  I mean, spontaneity is kind of a fucking thing with them....  😛 

I think they generally are rehearsed but the difference is that in the outside world, the people who are planning them and participating in them don't broadcast to the world that the flash mob is going to happen.  So the fact that they've been planning and rehearsing this on camera and even have a sign spelled out on the table, broadcasting to the live feeders when it's going to be, is what makes it pointless.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jackson is going back over with Sam everything that Sam has told him to see if he has understood what Sam has been telling him.  It's all the stuff about how Christie said she was in favor of getting Jack or Jackson out before Cliff put them up and then finagling a deal with Cliff so she wouldn't have to use her power, once Jackson won veto, and also pinning the idea of putting Jack and Jackson up on Nick and Sam.

Edited by zorak

Jackson says that everything Sam has told him will not be for nothing.  He says it will benefit people's games, and the right people's games at that.  I want Sam to ask him whose game this will benefit.

• Love 2

Jackson says that Christie is really pushing for Sam to go.  Sam is asking Jackson if Jackson can trust Jack with this info.  Jackson says yes, because Jack is his boy.  Jackson is trying to make sure that Sam is ok with him going to Jack with this info.  Jackson says there are no guarantees but this is better than tucking your tail.  Jackson wants to know if Jack is on board, if Sam, Nick, and maybe Cliff would work with them to get rid of Christie.  He says he needs to know that Nick and Sam won't go after Jackson, Holly, and Jack.

Jackson says that Sam telling him all of this is Sam's best shot at staying.  He says had Sam not told him any of this, his chances of staying would be zero.

Jackson just told Holly that all of their suspicions were confirmed.  He said this is why he didn't want Kat on the block.  Holly said, "Why didn't you tell me?"  He started getting worked up and said he tried to tell her but that it was her HOH and he didn't want to dictate what she was going to do.  Holly says that Kat cannot go home this week.

17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Holly admitted that she didn't even use the medicine provided to her and the rash cleared up all on its own! And all I could think of was that Jackson's Old Spice deodorant covered junk probably killed off whatever was festering down there. 

Or, you know, since she didn't take the freaking medication to heal it, the virus just went temporarily dormant and it will come back with a vengeance later.

I do not understand a woman who has some kind of mystery rash on/near her private parts and doesn't take the doctor-prescribed medication to permanently heal it. I get a random, single, solitary itch and I'm convincing myself I've somehow gotten an STD and OMG it's going to fuck with my fertility! And I was WAY worse about that when I was in my 20s, where I'd be at the doctor at the first sign of an itch.

Question: do the HGs actually get to physically see a doctor, or is it more of a teledoc situation? Does the DR couch convert to an exam bed (with stirrups)? So many questions.

Also, I thought the upstairs DR was where they put the CC/HN room, which was reinforced by the clip of Jackson storming out of the room after Kat sprayed air freshener after his nocturnal (smelly) emissions--you could see a hallway similar to the downstairs DR hallway, which was also the hallway I remember when the HGs in BB20 went to find out if they'd been the most/least trending HG, as well as the hallway Kaitlyn walked through on her way to the puzzle that would be her downfall. Is there another, third room on the floor, besides the HOH and CC/HN room? Where were the 6S (or the 8 or whatever) called to for the discussion on how shitty they were coming off to viewers?  I am so confused about the layout of this house.

Someone in this thread mentioned how Love Island (and specifically the narrator) was more entertaining than BB, and I happened to catch Love Island last night. It was the first episode I saw and it was definitely more entertaining, so much so that I might catch up on what I missed already.

• Love 1