Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

I am like, literally, only watching for Christie meltdowns and Jackson tirades. 

Also, it cracks me up that she and anal are whispering that people are sketchy because they were... whispering. 

They have convinced themselves that the jacks are now working with Sam and nick. 

But isn't EVERYBODY literally working with EVERYBODY else? 

It doesn't even seem like there are 'two sides' of the house any more, as everyone is working with someone from the other side.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Did ya'll not hear the splash sound effect? That was an editor's gift to the feeders.

Thanks, Slider. I have no idea how anyone picked that up, but on rewatch it was true! Sneaky and hilarious for those in the know. 

• Love 5

Cliff is warning them that he picked up a bunch of clothes or towels that were by the washer and there were ants all over them.  He says they're getting closer.  Keep on marching, little friends.  Don't stop until you've infested the house!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

But isn't EVERYBODY literally working with EVERYBODY else? 

It doesn't even seem like there are 'two sides' of the house any more, as everyone is working with someone from the other side.   

It always astonishing that they believe the shit that comes out of thier mouths when they are doing the exact same thing they accuse someone else of being "sketchy" about.

• Love 10

Christie is telling Jackson that not once has she ever compared Jackson and Holly to Nick and Bella.

Jackson:  "If she (Holly) wanted to put me on the block as a pawn, I'd do it."  To think what could have been.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Melina22 said:
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Did ya'll not hear the splash sound effect? That was an editor's gift to the feeders.

Thanks, Slider. I have no idea how anyone picked that up, but on rewatch it was true! Sneaky and hilarious for those in the know.

I think it needed a Splash sound effect that sounded like a 400 pound man doing a belly flop off the back porch into a backyard swimming pool to really get the point across.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Is Holly not mad that Analyze ran and tattled?  She just thinks she is playing too hard?

Kinda of? But it seems like it was more Holly being annoyed than anything last night, with the eye rolling and the "she's playing too hard" comment and all the cracks about her being dumb. Even when Kat was in the hammock with Jackson telling him about Analyse, he was rolling his eyes and saying that it was a reason to be wary of Analyse. It almost had a feel of, "Aw, she's trying." Kat was all, "Remember, she wouldn't be here on Big Brother if she was just another pretty face. She has to be smart or devious or something." And then I laughed my way to bed because no.

4 hours ago, Slider said:

Oh, this is the very best thing ever. Thank you! I did miss it during the broadcast. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

oh boy!! Sam is spilling everything to Sis about the plan CHristy had when Cliff was HOH. How she was worried about going on the block and told Sam to tell Cliffff she wanted t talk to him and will promise everything. Then blame it on Jackson and Jack for bullying her to use her power.

Sis  says so she kind of okayed it.

I kind of hate that Sis is getting good information. I wish it were Nicole who was getting this stuff.

Christie is getting her game blown up.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, S.Batts said:

Gross!!  Thanks!

What got me the worst is I honestly think on some deeply disturbed level, Jackson was more than a little PROUD of that moment.  In some monkeybutterfingerfucked way, Jackspill saw this as a testament to some half-assed warrior ethos he’s built up in his mind - that he would overcome any obstacle, suffer any indignity, do whatever was necessary to achieve his goal.  All I could think, though, was: dude, a smarter man would’ve hit the head before the challenge - and sure as Hell wouldn’t be turning loose the fire hose DURING.  😛 

Maybe he thinks Bill O’Reilly will be proud of him - fucked if *I* know.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ellee said:

For the poll watchers ... has it ever been the top 6  or seven favorite people in the house that have been evicted first? Just curious. 

season 19 it probably happened too

lots of debating going on about which season is worse, 19 or 21. 

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh holy shit.  From Joker’s:

Mon 2:09 PM PT Jessica got a B on Spanish for Spanish speakers

As much as I love to roast this cast, the truth is that I have had far too many American students fail English.  Although, I would wager many of them are actually smarter than, like, Jess.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 10
(edited)

I guess this is slightly worse than 19, because 19 did have SOME standout moments with Raven, Cody and Jess. It's very similar, though, and I think the darkest parts of BB19 are far darker than the darkest parts of this season.

And BB15, of course, continues to be, "Holy shit, how in the fuck did that just happen?" in terms of the darkest aspects of it all.

And BB9 just doesn't exist to me. 😉

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh holy shit.  From Joker’s:

Mon 2:09 PM PT Jessica got a B on Spanish for Spanish speakers.

So basically, Jessica’s life did a rip-off of Cheech & Chong’s Next Movie:

Cheech (singing): Mexican Americans / love education / so they go to night school / and take Spanish / and get a B.

Why am I not surprised? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

As much as I love to roast this cast, the truth is that I have had far too many American students fail English.  Although, I would wager many of them are actually smarter than, like, Jess.

Case in point:  Sis.  Seriously, if she doesn't know the basic parts of speech, how could she ever have passed English?

• Love 5
Just now, sphoebus31 said:

Case in point:  Sis.  Seriously, if she doesn't know the basic parts of speech, how could she ever have passed English?

Some combination of social promotion and incredibly, depressingly low standards, is my guess. 

• Love 7

Analyse is bitching in the HOH room to Holly and now Jackson about Kat.  She thinks Kat likes Jack.  She says Kat's getting on her nerves because Kat doesn't know "girl code".  That's funny coming from Analyse considering how flirty she was with Nick while Bella was in the house.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I'm a teacher and just judging from Sis's syntax/grammar/lack of verbal abilities she might have been given an Individualized Education Plan and alternate assessment. Standards for graduating are different. Not a surprise she also played sports -- many kids with learning disabilities are pushed towards athletics as a way to channel some of the frustration they feel in the classroom. I'm loathe to diagnose people I don't actually know but Sis's lack of verbal abilities, her lack of vocabulary, her inability to read social cues and follow conversations, makes me think she likely had an specialized education plan.

• Useful 7
  • Love 2

Analyse:  "Oh I'm pissed.  That bitch!"  She was talking about Kat.  She and Jackson were watching the HOH tv and they saw Kat and Jack doing something.  Jackson said he was going to the storage room anyway so he could just break up whatever was going on.  Jack and Kat were in the target room and Kat was putting on zit cream when Jackson walked in.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, zorak said:

Analyse is bitching in the HOH room to Holly and now Jackson about Kat.  She thinks Kat likes Jack.  She says Kat's getting on her nerves because Kat doesn't know "girl code".  That's funny coming from Analyse considering how flirty she was with Nick while Bella was in the house.

Wait...Sis is complaining to Holly about someone not knowing 'girl code?'  Holly who was ready to start canoodling with Jackson while he was still with Kat?

• Love 8

The 6 are up in the HOH room.  They were running through the next few evictions who they want to go, assuming that one of them is in power.  At one point, Jack said, "So Kat is still bought and paid for?"  I hate him so much.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

The 6 are up in the HOH room.  They were running through the next few evictions who they want to go, assuming that one of them is in power.  At one point, Jack said, "So Kat is still bought and paid for?"  I hate him so much.

Ugh.  He needs to be knocked down a peg or three.  I do hope we can send him on a field trip that puts his game in the dumper. 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm a teacher and just judging from Sis's syntax/grammar/lack of verbal abilities she might have been given an Individualized Education Plan and alternate assessment. Standards for graduating are different. Not a surprise she also played sports -- many kids with learning disabilities are pushed towards athletics as a way to channel some of the frustration they feel in the classroom. I'm loathe to diagnose people I don't actually know but Sis's lack of verbal abilities, her lack of vocabulary, her inability to read social cues and follow conversations, makes me think she likely had an specialized education plan.

All I could hear in my head when I read that was: *squeal shriek* followed by a lot of giggling. 

I feel dumber just listening to Analyse. I couldn't imagine actually having to live with her for 90 some days. 

• LOL 4
54 minutes ago, zorak said:

What kills me is that she essentially IS still "bought and paid for" for very, very little. 

In terms of her spot in the game, of course. 

• Love 6

It does crack me up that Jessica is still in this game. You never see or hear from her on the show. She doesn’t play the game and doesn’t seem to want to. She’s not even a fun goat like Victoria was. She doesn’t even deserve 2nd place money if she made it to the Final 3. As far, as goats go she is the worst.

• Love 9
(edited)

And on Days of Our Lives:

Previously: Christie complains that Jack hasn't talked to her in days

Today: Chrsitie tells Jack she had a sex dream about him ( to get his attention back)

Sis, who doesn't really like Jack complains that Kat is flirting with Jack. Just to irritate her.

Tomorrow in the Big Brother House, somebody  da da da  dies!

Edited by missyb
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, missyb said:

And on Days of Our Lives:

Previously: Christie complains that Jack hasn't talked to her in days

Today: Chrsitie tells Jack she had a sex dream about him ( to get his attention back)

Sis, who doesn't really like Jack complains that Kat is flirting with Jack. Just to irritate her.

Tomorrow in the Big Brother House, somebody  da da da  dies!

Too funny & spot on.

• Love 1

I don't dislike Nick. I kind of like him. But, is he just acting like a pissant ? He needs to report to CHristie right away ? It has to be what Sam told Nick about calling out CHris on eviction night. Christie will absolutely blow ! He wants to warn her. To show his loyalty .

I am really hoping he surprises me and is ready to take on the house. However, I doubt it.

Jackson and Tommy tell him to wait. Be patient. Not to go in the RV room where Chris and the girls are talking. He goes right in and asks to talk to her alone.

WTF ????? I hope there is a grander plan than being a punk.

• Love 2
(edited)

Just turned the feeds on. Son and Tommy just nick to have some discussion with Christie. Not sure what's happening there as all 4 cameras are still douchebag Son and company.

Edited by vb68

Sam and Cliff tell Chris what Sam plans on doing in his eviction speech. Calling her out. She cooly , calmly says, ah, I might have said anything. Nick just want tos make sure Chris knows that he had this info and wanted her to know that they knew it before hand and wanted to let her know.

CLiff is there too because he heard it as well.

• Love 2

Cliff is playing a pretty smooth game. He took his knocks , made a deal for himself, and carried on. Good example. He is in a tough situation without any real competitors on "his" side. So getting forward week to week is crucial. He's doing a good job.

• Love 6

I forgot to say that I think Nick & Sam have the ugliest tattoos. Why do people insist on doing that? I guess I’m a hater. I never understood them and never will. When they were at the sink the other night side by side it’s all I saw. At least, Sam will be gone and I’ll have one less to look at. Jacks are so dumb to even mention and don’t bother me as much. That said, I hope he leaves soon, too. Although, I think Jack, Christie & Tommy might make it to the Final 4 with Jessica. I know it’s crazy but it’s my early prediction.

• Love 6
(edited)

The more Christie talks about this info that Sam is going to call her out in his eviction speech, you see how truly self absorbed she is.  This is about HER, so she's never going to let this drop.

ETA: now she's indirectly comparing herself to Paul, who she considers an absolute genius at BB.  "How did he make all his deals and not get super paranoid? I get so paranoid!" 

Someone should take the hint.

Edited by vb68
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I don't think it's surprising that Anal and Holly are sort of onto Christie. Neither are the sharpest pencils in the box but Christie has that very fake "hey girl ..." vibe when she talks to them, and it's very different from what she's like with Jack/Jackson. Girls can smell this sort of code-switching very quickly especially when she is flirting with their boyfriends.

One reason i think Kat gets away with that ditzy thing is that it's not an act -- she's like that with everyone. So everyone has just accepted that she's kooky and out there and that's the way she is.

With that being said I can't believe no one is onto the fact that Tommy is 100x more fake than Christie.

• Love 15
(edited)

Sam spoiled Christie's little ME ME ME party and has parked himself on a bed and isn't leaving.

So Cliff started explaining the meaning behind "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree." 

I kid you not.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I guess this is slightly worse than 19, because 19 did have SOME standout moments with Raven, Cody and Jess. It's very similar, though, and I think the darkest parts of BB19 are far darker than the darkest parts of this season.

I think this season's worse parts are worse than B19 because at least Paul was an equal opportunity asshole and bully but Jack is an out and out racist and to me there is nothing worse than that.

And as much as I also hated Cody at least he fought back hard against Paul.  No one has against Jack or even Jackson.

Also Raven was entertaining.

2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm a teacher and just judging from Sis's syntax/grammar/lack of verbal abilities she might have been given an Individualized Education Plan and alternate assessment. Standards for graduating are different. Not a surprise she also played sports -- many kids with learning disabilities are pushed towards athletics as a way to channel some of the frustration they feel in the classroom.

But she played sports (well, a bench warmer anyway) in college, not elementary school. 

And to this day colleges just don't hand out scholarships or even grant admittance to women athletes like they do to male ones unless they are really really really good at said sport (which she wasn't) and have the grades to get into college legit.  So the question is how did she even get into college if she was in some alternate assessment thingie way back in elementary, junior or senior high school.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, green said:

And to this day colleges just don't hand out scholarships or even grant admittance to women athletes like they do to male ones unless they are really really really good at said sport (which she wasn't) and have the grades to get into college legit.  So the question is how did she even get into college if she was in some alternate assessment thingie way back in elementary, junior or senior high school.

If she did have an IEP it would just mean she had accommodations given to do the work her peers were doing. She also would have been eligible for a standard diploma. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, green said:

She played well enough to get recruited by several Division 1 schools. The thing with alternate assessment is that once a child has that, as long as the child is fulfilling the requirements of his or her specialized education plan you can't penalize them.

I do also think that Anal is that type of girl that it's "cute" to act really dumb. She IS dumb, but she also thinks it's cute to act even dumber than she is. And hey, it's not a bad strategy considering she'd be 100% safe against any 6 shitter on the block.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Sam spoiled Christie's little ME ME ME party and has parked himself on a bed and isn't leaving.

So Cliff started explaining the meaning behind "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree." 

I kid you not.

EXPLAINING it?  How - by speaking the words to the song? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, missyb said:

Cliff is playing a pretty smooth game. He took his knocks , made a deal for himself, and carried on. Good example. He is in a tough situation without any real competitors on "his" side. So getting forward week to week is crucial. He's doing a good job.

But no way he can make it past 7 or 8. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, missyb said:

Getting forward week to week is pointless for him if he actually wants to win the game. If he wants to just make jury, then sure, he played things as well as he could. But I don't see "Hey, at least I made jury!" as good game play. It's really go big or go home in this game. And he went big and then backed off and is now going to go home soon enough.

• Love 10