Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Me too. But they let them shower. And they weren’t allowed to talk game until they got their spots painted back on. 💁🏻

Everyone that was in Camp Comeback: "How does it feel, assholes?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

Is the only book they have the Bible?  Or did someone bring it from home?

Yes and yes. It seems that Cliff has a Bible of his own and other HGs in the past have brought personal Bibles but the only reading material allowed in the house are Bibles or books of whatever faith you may be. The Case of the Missing Kemi (Nancy Drew Mysteries #2318) earlier this season had something to do with her requesting but not getting a certain version of the Bible. 

I wonder, if a HG claimed they were Pastafarian, could they get an Italian cookbook? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
(edited)

Analyse, like, doesn't have a plan for when she gets out of the house. *twirls hair around finger with vacant look* Like, whatever, maybe she'll travel or something. And she wants to do some Instagram things? You know, for, like, money? Whatever. And maybe travel? Oh wait, she already said that.

Oh and Jessica? Like, wants to, like, do, like, public speaking? Like? Events?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Did Christie get to shower? I thought it was only Tommy and it was because he was in the comp. He was telling someone (I've already forgotten who) that the hay was making his legs itch. Hay is very itchy and the stupid punishment would become cruel if he was forced to be itchy from the poison ivy.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's sad that what little joy I have left in this season is seeing Christie not get what she wants for, like, half a week. "I have to wait until NEXT week to evict Nick? Drat!"

It's almost funny how Nick really does benefit from the logic of "the enemy of my enemy (i.e. person I truly dislike intensely) must be my friend" (person to root for in this situation).  I would never say Nick's a good guy, but now he's an underdog and heaven knows there's slim pickins in that house.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, Christina said:

Did Christie get to shower? I thought it was only Tommy and it was because he was in the comp. He was telling someone (I've already forgotten who) that the hay was making his legs itch. Hay is very itchy and the stupid punishment would become cruel if he was forced to be itchy from the poison ivy.

No, it was both of them.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

It's almost funny how Nick really does benefit from the logic of "the enemy of my enemy (i.e. person I truly dislike intensely) must be my friend (person to root for in this situation).  I would never say Nick's a good guy, but now he's an underdog and heaven knows there's slim pickins in that house.

Excellent point. Yeah, Nick's a piece of trash, too, but hey, I was rooting for BELLA last week, just to keep the Six from getting what they want and Nick is a lot more easy to root for than Bella!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Cutty said:

Analice pushing for Nicole is ultimately pointless. Remember Christie wants Sam gone. So Sam will be gone. 

Why exactly is Anal Lice so worked up about getting Nicole out and keeping Sam?  It's not as though she is playing the game so there can't be some tactical reason.  So why is she so scared of Nicole?

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, Cutty said:

Analice pushing for Nicole is ultimately pointless. Remember Christie wants Sam gone. So Sam will be gone. 

aw how cyuuute! Anallice is pwaying the game! Bwess hers wittle heart. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

We have now reached the point we do every summer, where I start wishing the BB voice would take to randomly cursing out the HGs.

"Nick, please reattach your microphone…you motherfucker!!" 

That sort of thing. 

(They never do it, though.  Sigh.)

“Christie, stop that.” Every.single.time she opens her mouth. 

• LOL 10
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Analyse, like, doesn't have a plan for when she gets out of the house. *twirls hair around finger with vacant look* Like, whatever, maybe she'll travel or something. And she wants to do some Instagram things? You know, for, like, money? Whatever. And maybe travel? Oh wait, she already said that.

Analice could be a crash test dummy.

Does Jessica realize that public speakers are literally required to speak? Like, English? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, TimWil said:

Haha, it was actually Christie who described “skeeve” as an “adjective.” Analyse didn’t know what skeeve meant.

While it’s not exactly the queen’s English, the way I would use “skeeve” is that it’s whatever the subject of said verb is that’s gross. I.E. “snackson’s toilet cucumber skeeved me out.” Christie kept saying “I skeeve...” yes, madam, we have seen you chew, and you do, in fact, skeeve.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

We’ve reached the delusions of grandeur stage of Big Brother. 

Neither one of these morons will qualify for the absolute pinnacle of post BB fame — meet and greets with 17 people at a bar in Bumfuckville Iowa. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Has anyone ever eaten more than Jackson? I can’t recall any other HG on BB eating so much. The dude has food and anger issues. Too bad he couldn’t get evicted before jury. I would love him to be gone before that. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Has anyone ever eaten more than Jackson? I can’t recall any other HG on BB eating so much. The dude has food and anger issues. Too bad he couldn’t get evicted before jury. I would love him to be gone before that. 

Have to disagree, but only because I have developed a morbid fascination with watching jackson unravel. Of course, if the other hamsters didn’t totally SUCK, I’d probably be right there with you. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Cutty said:

I’m fine with this result. Sam can go. He’s painful to watch play the game. Just completely hapless. 

This. I mean, sure, it's embarrassing watching Nicole, Jessica, and Nick play the game too, but Sam is just way too much for my second-hand embarrassment.

9 hours ago, Cutty said:

The most damming thing you can say about this cast is just that they are...boring. Just wholly uninteresting people. The most compelling thing is Jackson’s neurosis and mental stability. 

This. I felt this way about Level 6, too. I feel these people are more entertaining than them still but I don't know I'm still just so bored. Someone needs to start saying shit out in the open or something.

8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's sad that what little joy I have left in this season is seeing Christie not get what she wants for, like, half a week. "I have to wait until NEXT week to evict Nick? Drat!"

LOL right. When I saw this morning that Nick won I was so excited simply because it meant Christie wouldn't get exactly what she wanted exactly when she wanted it.

I'm holding onto hope that America's Road Trip will somehow provide some entertainment for at least a minute but I have no idea why since no twist ever has lol.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. I mean, sure, it's embarrassing watching Nicole, Jessica, and Nick play the game too, but Sam is just way too much for my second-hand embarrassment.

This. I felt this way about Level 6, too. I feel these people are more entertaining that them still but I don't know I'm still just so bored. Someone needs to start saying shit out in the open or something.

LOL right. When I saw this morning that Nick won I was so excited simply because it meant Christie wouldn't get exactly what she wanted exactly when she wanted it.

I'm holding onto hope that America's Road Trip will somehow provide some entertainment for at least a minute but I have no idea why since no twist ever does lol.

How many get to go on this road trip? I am thinking it will be some combo of these people: Sam, Kat, Nicole and Cliff as many folks seem to like these people for some reason. If it's Jack or Jackson or Christie I call BS!!!!!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Lamima said:

How many get to go on this road trip? I am thinking it will be some combo of these people: Sam, Kat, Nicole and Cliff as many folks seem to like these people for some reason. If it's Jack or Jackson or Christie I call BS!!!!!

You forgot Tommy!  And he loves you. 😁

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm still just so bored. Someone needs to start saying shit out in the open or something.

I’m manifesting Jason Vorhees into this camp. That’s entertainment 🎶

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Lamima said:

We'll have to wait and see what exactly the trip is about. Julie mentioned one of the people who goes on the trip will have their game in jeopardy so twitter is talking about voting for Shitty 6 people so one of them will be in jeopardy.

• Love 7

I found it sad but telling and pretty unsurprising that when Nick went to the Storage Room last night after the Veto comp to look for more cereal, he was ignorant that he should do a little victory dance for the camera. Never entered his mind. Recruit!

BTW I have been meaning to say that I remember Jackson saying in his opening montage with his chocolate milk that he has always watched the show with his Mama. So I do take it that he's a fan of some measure.  I get the sense he's never watched the feeds before or else he would realize his Mama would know what goes on in that shower.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I found it sad but telling and pretty unsurprising that when Nick went to the Storage Room last night after the Veto comp to look for more cereal, he was ignorant that he should do a little victory dance for the camera. Never entered his mind. Recruit!

Funny thing is that Nick ISN'T a recruit. He started watching later than some superfans, but he did start watching from season 17. 

1 hour ago, Lamima said:

The Field Trip hasn't had any information leaked so far, but from what Julie said, it did sound like it isn't supposed to be a good thing. One person's game is supposed to be in danger, so I assume it's some sort of competition and the loser is the third nominee. The unclear part is if the other two who get to go get rewards or if they're all just supposed to fight for not last. 

If the other two get some sort of prize or immunity, I'll throw my laptop. Ok, probably not, but this is the worst case scenario, as then people will want some of their favourites in the field trip, but that increases the chances of the same shit happening (an Outsider getting evicted once again). Plus, I want to send H8ful a message that we ALL hate them. 

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If the other two get some sort of prize or immunity, I'll throw my laptop. Ok, probably not, but this is the worst case scenario, as then people will want some of their favourites in the field trip, but that increases the chances of the same shit happening (an Outsider getting evicted once again). Plus, I want to send H8ful a message that we ALL hate them. 

And I hope that it is very clear to the HG's that America chose them to put their game at risk.  I don't want any already over-inflated egos to think that we love them and their gameplay so much that we voted to give them a perk.

• Love 21
(edited)

There is no doubt in my mind that Jackson has been given the medication he is accustomed to. His behavior and demeanor has done a complete turn around since he came off being a Have Not. 
He is actually nice, listening, regenerized.

2 hours ago, Ellee said:

Jack Jackson and Holly talked in the HOH about putting Christie and Tommy up?  Is this true?

They think if Cliff wins the puzzle in double eviction day, he would out up tommy and christie and take the shot for them.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

When did Analyse go from loving NIck, confiding in him, lying on him annoying Bella by it, to not trusting or liking him at all and wanting him out over all else. And now Sam is her guy.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, missyb said:

When did Analyse go from loving NIck, confiding in him, lying on him annoying Bella by it, to not trusting or liking him at all and wanting him out over all else. And now Sam is her guy.

I wondered if this was a way of helping Nick. Now that he is safe with the veto, she is trying to save his best ally Sam.

Christie just said she still hasn't gotten her period.

Christie is telling Analyse that it's Holly's HOH and she'll respect whatever Holly wants to do.  

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
13 hours ago, Cutty said:

The most damming thing you can say about this cast is just that they are...boring. Just wholly uninteresting people. The most compelling thing is Jackson’s neurosis and mental stability. 

This. I felt this way about Level 6, too. I feel these people are more entertaining than them still but I don't know I'm still just so bored. Someone needs to start saying shit out in the open or something.

I agree Cutty, these people are so boring.  But not only that, they are not likable people!  Kaycee was likable.  Tyler was likable.  Haleigh was likable.  None of these people are likable.  And there really hasn't been any legitimate game play thus far.  There almost was, with Cliff's HOH, but then it fell apart and nothing happened.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie is telling Analyse that it's Holly's HOH and she'll respect whatever Holly wants to do.  

Wow, she's a comedian too. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie says she knows that Sam is good and she's ok with him staying.  So does this mean Nicole will be going up and then getting booted?

Not Nicole please. Like like like maybe Jess as Sam was suggesting?  

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I thought they all shook hands that Kat would go up as a pawn, and nobody would vote for her.

Is that now kaput?

I think that was the initial plan.  But Analyse has been in Holly's ear about not trusting Nicole and wanting to keep Sam because she feels like Sam is better for her game.  Holly doesn't trust Nicole but if they vote out Nicole, then that leaves Sam and Nick in the game together.  Christie was opposed yesterday to leaving Sam in the house but now she's saying she'll go to Holly and tell her that she'll respect whatever decision Holly makes.  So until the veto ceremony actually happens, I'm sure Holly will flip flop around on what to do a million times.

• Useful 3
4 hours ago, Ellee said:

Jack Jackson and Holly talked in the HOH about putting Christie and Tommy up?  Is this true?

Not exactly. They were talking about this Sam veto. Jack went to the bathroom and Jackson started whispering to Holly about Christie/Tommy. Holly said it looks sketchy that we started whispering as soon as Jack left and they could talk about it later. 

This was interesting to me because Christie/Tommy have talked about targeting Jackson and now Jackson/Holly about Christie/Tommy. And I think all four of them think Jack is with them, although I don’t know what any of Jack’s plans are.  

2 hours ago, missyb said:

There is no doubt in my mind that Jackson has been given the medication he is accustomed to. His behavior and demeanor has done a complete turn around since he came off being a Have Not. 
He is actually nice, listening, regenerized.

Maybe. But also last week also he was on the block and a HN and this week the 6 Shooters are back in control, HOH shower is open,  and he’s eating. But yeah, his mood is completely different. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Jack is in the HOH with Jackson and Holly.  Jack asked if there were any pros to keeping Sam.  Jackson said the only pro would be if Jack, Jackson, Holly, and Analyse made a secret deal with Sam and Nick to be another 6 and then Sam and Nick would take the shot at Christie and Tommy for them.  Jackson made a comment about how this must stay in the room and this is not him plotting against Christie, so don't run to Christie and tell her that he wants her out.  I want to see if Jack brings this up to Christie or not because Christie is already a little leery of Jackson

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack is in the HOH with Jackson and Holly.  Jack asked if there were any pros to keeping Sam.  Jackson said the only pro would be if Jack, Jackson, Holly, and Analyse made a secret deal with Sam and Nick to be another 6 and then Sam and Nick would take the shot at Christie and Tommy for them.  Jackson made a comment about how this must stay in the room and this is not him plotting against Christie, so don't run to Christie and tell her that he wants her out.  I want to see if Jack brings this up to Christie or not because Christie is already a little leery of Jackson

That seems to be the definition of ‘plotting against Christie’!

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
Just now, Tdoc72 said:

That seems to be the definition of ‘plotting against Christie’!

I agree.  But I think in his mind it's not because he said that they will all have to take shots at each other eventually and this little separate 6 deal would help them cover their bases from all angles.  He said he's not talking about anybody taking shots at anyone this soon.  But yeah, I would love for this to get back to Christie because I know she would take this as proof that he is plotting against her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, zorak said:

If they were smart, Nick comes down, Christie goes up and Christie goes home. Taking out her power makes it much easier to get rid of her. 

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

If they were smart, Nick comes down, Christie goes up and Christie goes home. Taking out her power makes it much easier to get rid of her. 

#MANIFESTING

[I hear if you shout at the universe, she listens better.] 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6