Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

What the hell is that around Jackson's neck?  I think it might be the thing he puts over his eyes when he sleeps but it reminds me of a dog collar.  Too bad it's not a shock collar.

collar.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

What the hell is that around Jackson's neck?  I think it might be the thing he puts over his eyes when he sleeps but it reminds me of a dog collar.  Too bad it's not a shock collar.

collar.png

One good thing about the Slop Diet, though; at least now Jackson is wearing a shirt in the kitchen.

• Love 5

It's interesting to see Holly surrounding herself with a girl squad instead of being in a couple. I think she even told Jackson he could sleep in the HoH "sometimes" instead of "all the time."

She's jumped from being in a hot showmance to disgruntled wife in the space of about a week. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Did I miss (hi, I'm Jessica!) what the punishment for Tommy and Christie will be? If they just get stuck together or something, that's another wasted opportunity for entertainment. I would have loved Nick and Christie or something, or Jess and Jackson.

Maybe Tommy and Christie, if they have to pair up for a period of time, could mess up and let it slip that they knew each other. I really want that to come out and I need some entertainment during this boring, smug-filled week.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, Jess2149 said:

Sorry...long post!

Ok so I’m gonna be honest here, I can never remember what generation I’m considered to be in (born 1991). 

That being said, I have also read a couple things that correlate to this statement as well. And I think it is probably true. We are becoming less and less social because of all the social media apps that we have at our fingertips!

And to add to that, I feel as though the younger generations are a lot more sensitive to things, feelings and so on. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. BUT our western culture has become too soft! You can’t agree to disagree with people anymore. If you don’t believe in something that MUST mean you hate the person!!! Which is stupid. Because we are all coming from all over the place. We’ve all experienced different things and our perspective is thus skewed. 

I grew up with 9 siblings. I’m number 5, and I don’t believe all the same things as any of them. But I still love them to the moon and would stand up and fight for them! If we, who grew up in the same setup, don’t all agree with each other or even believe the same things then how is it to be expected that we would agree with EVERYONE else out there. 

I personally think that this is also part of the downfall of western culture. People don’t know how to disagree respectfully. Instead it is taken personal and makes people feel as though they are of little or no worth. Also, the amount of broken families. The amount of abuse, physical, emotional and spiritual. All these things factor in to make it hard for people in the day and age to know how to survive without artificial help. 

Thanks for the excellent post.

Just want to add that Madison Avenue via Big Pharma accounts adds to the problem.

Take all those ads for getting off nicotine.  They all brainwash people into thinking they can't possibly get off of smoking unless they use these drugs.  Bullshit.  I've never smoked but both my parents did and they both just stopped on their own cold turkey using that most magic of all drugs ... will power.  God I was so proud of them both too.

So add Big Pharmaceuticals + Madison Avenue to the toxic mix of brainwashing people into thinking they are weak and can't conquer problems on their own through inner strength they seem to have forgotten all humans possess.  That they can only have romantic walks along the beach or be happy surrounded by smiling family members if and only if they dictate to their doctors that they need the latest med of the week. 

A soft society indeed partially created by greedy corporations, partially through "screen vision addiction" and partially through herd mentality of weak people that have allowed their willpower to be stolen from them.

Cultures on the rise struggle and fight to survive and take risks.  Cultures on the decline get soft and lazy and fear risk.  Rome rotted away from within before it fell from without.  Just sayin.

Edited by green
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Maybe Tommy and Christie, if they have to pair up for a period of time, could mess up and let it slip that they knew each other. I really want that to come out and I need some entertainment during this boring, smug-filled week.

At the very least, it should corroborate to the rest of the House Cliff’s appraisal of Christie and Tommy as being a viable power couple consideration.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Did I miss (hi, I'm Jessica!) what the punishment for Tommy and Christie will be?

They haven't found out yet.  Christie just said something to Jackson about wondering what it's going to be.  He said he hopes it doesn't affect their food or sleep.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, green said:

That they can only have romantic walks along the beach or be happy surrounded by smiling family members if and only if they dictate to their doctors that they need the latest med of the week. 

Personally, I don’t want that drug which makes you pull your bathtub out into the front yard before you get in; my neighbors would be calling the law on my naked tub-sitting ass in a frikkin’ heartbeat.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Nick is pitching to Holly why he shouldn't go on the block.  He claimed he's a free agent now and he'll do whatever they want because he has no choice.  Then it cut to the fish cam.

• Useful 2

Christie:  "Me and Tommy are going to get punished today.  I can't wait!"  Sounds kinky.  I really hope the punishment is something truly miserable.

Jack said he feels like he has to hire a butler to top what Jackson did for Holly this morning.

• LOL 3
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

It's interesting to see Holly surrounding herself with a girl squad instead of being in a couple. I think she even told Jackson he could sleep in the HoH "sometimes" instead of "all the time."

She's jumped from being in a hot showmance to disgruntled wife in the space of about a week. 

I think he told her last night he didn’t want to sleep up there until he was officially an HOH because that would jinx him from ever becoming one. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I think he told her last night he didn’t want to sleep up there until he was officially an HOH because that would jinx him from ever becoming one. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It was a weird circular conversation but I think he was being passive-aggressive about some kind of phrase she used on the topic.

Read these in reverse order, obviously.

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 1.28.56 PM.png

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Christie says she's going to throw the next HOH just so she'll be eligible to be HOH for the double.

Does that mean she gets to make double noms?  But the HOH doesn't remain for the second one as well.  As I recall they have a real quickie HOH competition after the first eviction and the new HOH makes the noms pretty much immediately.

Of course if she just wants that second, immediate one that means she has to lose the next two at least and it would be so funny if she got evicted during one of those rounds.  Unlikely.  But damn funny.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly just told Jackson that his breakfast was the best breakfast she's ever had in her life.

I'll bet it was.   He probably used his leftover shower provisions that were handpicked and balled up and kept in a secret compartment.   And, of course, he wouldn't just use any old spice on his creations.  It'd be something special.

Tomorrow's breakfast will be good but probably not as good as today's. 

• LOL 8
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam to Holly:  "Why get us out now, if you could get us out later?"

Playing Cliff's game now lol.

Sam was saying something about how the bottom feeders will just give Holly his and Nick's name to save themselves when he himself if basically just trying to get the other bottom feeders up so. It's actually gonna be fun to watch Sam get evicted. He is actually so stupid and spineless lol.

• Love 3
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Glad to be of service.

Should that be #tartparts - or #tartyparty - or would the two be interchangeable...?

How about #PartyHardy with your #TartParts ...

I swear Jackson looked in that picture like he was releasing some pent-up slop farts, so I had to make the picture match his face...

2008204445_ScreenShot2019-07-26at10_52_20AM.thumb.png.1672bb33f3e8e1ac43d5f1f6251a5e15.pngAlso maybe it's just the shirt, but he LITERALLY looks like he's gained 20 pounds in 1 week.

Edited by KootieTaw
so many thoughts ;)
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick is pitching to Holly why he shouldn't go on the block.  He claimed he's a free agent now and he'll do whatever they want because he has no choice.  Then it cut to the fish cam.

It's not the *worst* pitch in the world. It won't work but it's a tiny crumb of food for thought, at least.

• Love 1

From Joker’s:

Fri 10:18 AM PT BA 10:10 am, Jackson and Holly. Jackson complained in a 1/2 way kidding manner that Holly didn’t cuddle with him after he asked several times last night. Getting more aggravated, Jackson said, I spent 2 hours hanging last night, was a H.N., etc... and then Yelled, “---- it! Don’t lie” and stormed out of the BA.

Whoops -Sounds like the honeymoon’s over before Jackson even made it up to the Bridal Suite.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Holly was in the pot of boiling water with Nicole?!

Holly was really pulling for Nicole when everyone was against her?!

This revisionist history is BS.  Holly is delusional.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Fri 10:18 AM PT BA 10:10 am, Jackson and Holly. Jackson complained in a 1/2 way kidding manner that Holly didn’t cuddle with him after he asked several times last night. Getting more aggravated, Jackson said, I spent 2 hours hanging last night, was a H.N., etc... and then Yelled, “---- it! Don’t lie” and stormed out of the BA.

Not that it changes a whole lot, but I actually was watching when that happened and Jackson said, "Fuck it!  We'll do it live!" and not "Fuck it!  Don't lie!"

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Not that it changes a whole lot, but I actually was watching when that happened and Jackson said, "Fuck it!  We'll do it live!" and not "Fuck it!  Don't lie!"

I know he did the stupid Bill O'Reilly quote during the challenge, but did he say it again when he was bickering with Holly?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Anybody else having flashbacks to the closing credits of “Dodgeball”?

It may be wishful thinking, but how about Mr. Creosote?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Whaaaa? Or does he hate being there when he's not in control, I mean power? 

• LOL 2

Sam's talking to Nick about his talk with Holly.  He told Nick that if they both go up, and one comes down, he'll be pushing for a Jessica renom.  He thinks he would almost rather have it be himself on the block versus Jessica than Nick versus Jessica.  

1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I know he did the stupid Bill O'Reilly quote during the challenge, but did he say it again when he was bickering with Holly?

Yes.  And I even rewatched it to double check.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie: "People in America are falling in love with Jackson right now."  That's a hard no.

I see him on TV and think he's an asshole.   you guys see him on the live feed, and think he's an asshole.   How does someone like Christie, who isn't even into guys, and has to be around him all day, NOT see him as an asshole?  

• Love 7

Jack is asking Holly how they're feeling about Christie's alleged comments about wanting Jackson out that Nick told Jackson Christie had said.  Holly says she thinks that Jackson didn't take it as a threat from Christie.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam's talking to Nick about his talk with Holly.  He told Nick that if they both go up, and one comes down, he'll be pushing for a Jessica renom.  He thinks he would almost rather have it be himself on the block versus Jessica than Nick versus Jessica.  

Delusional. Jessica is useless...there's no chance she's voted out over Sam/Nick.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I see him on TV and think he's an asshole.   you guys see him on the live feed, and think he's an asshole.   How does someone like Christie, who isn't even into guys, and has to be around him all day, NOT see him as an asshole?  

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack is asking Holly how they're feeling about Christie's alleged comments about wanting Jackson out that Nick told Jackson Christie had said.  Holly says she thinks that Jackson didn't take it as a threat from Christie.

Christie talks to everyone about everyone else and generally agrees with what that person is saying. She’s pretty good at it too. Personally, I would only take what she tells Tommy as the truth—at this time. She may turn on him closer to the end.  But I get the impression she’s not a fan of Jackson’s. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Because We the Viewers get the benefit of CBS’s omniscient Eye In the Sky - i.e., the House cameras seeing and recording everything Jackson says/does - and Christie doesn’t.

• Love 2

Tommy is telling Holly that he doesn't want to be associated with what was going on with the whole Christie/Jackson/Nick thing.  He also said something about how he doesn't necessarily feel the same way as Christie regarding some comment she made about "the boys".  Tommy says he's all about the 6 and that's where his loyalty lies.

Tommy says that when they actually get down to 6, then the 4 of them (Tommy, Christie, Holly, and Analyse) can get rid of the boys if they want.

(edited)

I’m still sticking to my hunch that Christy is toying with the whole Jackson niceties Bc he is her big target and most immediate one to change the whole game.

On another subject ....how will America decide the three road trippers? 

Love how the read between the lines, “might be in jeopardy” was tossed in so nonchalantly.

I pick Jack, Jackson & Christy 🙋🏻‍♀️ 

Edited by RockYou
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, RockYou said:

Love how the read between the lines, might be in jeopardy” was tossed in so nonchalantly.

Where were the details on the road trip stuff posted?

55 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

It's the typical cognitive dissonance of BB HGs. "I'm great and he's in my alliance, so he has to be great, too, no matter what he says."

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Throw a hissy fit, get watermelon. I hope the rest of the HGs are taking notes so they can try the same when they're HNs. I guess this means he gets a regular shower and a real bed, too.

Wait, isn’t this the asshole who was bragging about how he gets off on depriving himself? Or do I have him confused with a different douchebag? Regardless, what a twat!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie says the universe doesn't reward someone who wants to win HOH just for the purpose of scheming and causing trouble.  She was talking about Nick.

Oh FFS. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Where were the details on the road trip stuff posted?

I don't think it was yet.  Just what Julie said - and she said it could impact or jeopardize someone's game.  i was hoping it was more of a 'ok time to show the S6 who america really likes!" type of thing...

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Tommy is telling Holly that he doesn't want to be associated with what was going on with the whole Christie/Jackson/Nick thing.  He also said something about how he doesn't necessarily feel the same way as Christie regarding some comment she made about "the boys".  Tommy says he's all about the 6 and that's where his loyalty lies.

Tommy says that when they actually get down to 6, then the 4 of them (Tommy, Christie, Holly, and Analyse) can get rid of the boys if they want.

If that actually happens, I might end up liking Tommy. For a few hours, anyway. My mind boggles at the thought of Holly and Analyse in the Final Four, though. 

Someone please relieve my mind and tell me that Jackson is using his own deodorant on his groin, rather than a communal deodorant. I’ve used antiperspirant on the creases at the top of my legs before, on super humid days when I will be outside a lot (so maybe twice a year), but never anywhere tender. Ouch ouch ouch.

On last night’s show Bella seemed to have figured out that Holly (or Analyse?) lied to her about Nicole. Was that because someone told her, or because it finally dawned on her that Nicole might have been telling the truth? If Bella was told, I don’t remember reading about it here (which doesn’t mean it wasn’t reported). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RockYou said:

Love how the read between the lines, “might be in jeopardy” was tossed in so nonchalantly.

I pick Jack, Jackson & Christy

I think I’d go with jack, Christy, and tommy. We’ve only just begun to explore the depths of jackson’s madness. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Wait, isn’t this the asshole who was bragging about how he gets off on depriving himself? Or do I have him confused with a different douchebag? Regardless, what a twat!

Well, we already knew what the term “Big Johnson” referred to; guess now “Big Jackson” can serve as the corresponding female term?  Or would that be considered an insult to hard-working vaginas everywhere?

• LOL 2

I imagine this will be Jessica after Nick/Sam noms. Speaking to herself, "You did it, girl! You managed to convince Holly not to put you up! You're a genius!"

Then maybe something about essential oils (I assume Jessica has even convinced herself that it isn't a scam) and maybe something about how she is really making "meeeee famiiiiilia" proud. I also assume she elongates the syllables in her head. 

• LOL 8