Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Nicole to the camera after Jack left:  "Seriously, give America a toll free number and they can pick my vote for me.  I don't know which way to go with it.  This game makes you paranoid.  And I don't know which one, or both of them, are blowing smoke.   I need to talk to Cliff."  Then she said something about understanding that she's an adult and needs to make her own decisions but she says and then nobody backs her up.  Now Jack is reporting back to Christie all the things he told Nicole in his campaign speech to her.

agony.png

19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now that I think about it, I can think of a way for BB to maybe liven things up.  They could play a game where BB tells them that everything that is about to be said are all things that have been said by people currently in the house and they have to guess who said it.  BB voice:  "Jackson, which member of the 6 said that you're too much and they just want to get you out because they're over you?" "Jessica, which 12 of the 13 remaining houseguests say that you are annoying as hell?"

LOL .... I might have to learn how to twitter tweeter or whatever.  Can we get this all over twitterdom?

Can we add that we want Zorak to write all the questions?  😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Cliff is talking to Jack and Christie now.  He said Bella came to him and is just so excited about some plan that she's developed to get the votes to stay.  Cliff says the plan hinges on Jackson and Holly flipping.  They say Jackson told them about it.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now that I think about it, I can think of a way for BB to maybe liven things up.  They could play a game where BB tells them that everything that is about to be said are all things that have been said by people currently in the house and they have to guess who said it.  BB voice:  "Jackson, which member of the 6 said that you're too much and they just want to get you out because they're over you?" "Jessica, which 12 of the 13 remaining houseguests say that you are annoying as hell?"

Great idea. They would often have a game like that on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK. Probably on the regular editions, too. I think it would work like gangbusters.

• Love 5

So the "blueberry pancakes" code that Jackson and Holly are supposed to give if voting Jack out is a go?  It turns out that Jackson is the one that suggested it to Bella and he told Christie, Jack, and Cliff that he suggested it because it's his "safe word" and anyone who knows him, would know it's a joke but Bella has no idea.  The fact that Jackson has a "safe word" is way more than I ever needed to know.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Or voyeuristic.

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Kat was spread out on the couch legs wide open.  She was picking her pimple. Picking ...picking....literally scraping skin.  She kept staring at her finger every time she scratched.

Then she would eat her own scabby skin.  Then licked her fingers!

Her face skin is wrecked.

It must also be finger licking good like fried chicken.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Holly walked into the bathroom and sat down on the couch next to Jackson.  He greeted her by saying, "My favorite pillow."  She said, "All you ever want to do is lay on me.  I feel used." 

33 minutes ago, zorak said:

So the "blueberry pancakes" code that Jackson and Holly are supposed to give if voting Jack out is a go?  It turns out that Jackson is the one that suggested it to Bella and he told Christie, Jack, and Cliff that he suggested it because it's his "safe word" and anyone who knows him, would know it's a joke but Bella has no idea.  The fact that Jackson has a "safe word" is way more than I ever needed to know.

Cringing is my most common reaction to 99 percent of this season.

https://media.giphy.com/media/fR7Svnbu3vb45fUblN/giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

One thing I'm just going to have to get over is mourning the number of activities the HGs were given to do in the early seasons. Have-not competitions, food reward competitions, earning "money" for food as a house, the occasional craft....

Heck, the first year the house was even were quasi-sustainable, with chickens (obviously), a garden and even a potato clock!

Given this year's "camp" theme, you'd think Production would come up with stuff like having to live outside for a day and a night, cooking and staying in tents, etc. 

They shouldn't have given them the metal knives. The plastic ones occupied the hamsters for hours sawing cutting stuff up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

So what’s this about Christie saying that Bella’s a swindler and probably comes from “old Chinese money”? Oy.

I’m gonna preface this with acknowledging that I’m not happy with me for posting anything in Christie’s defense. Having said that (and prepped the shower with snacks as I’ll be in there a long while trying to wash away the squicky feelings), there was some context that’s yet to be mentioned. 

She didn’t just drop the title of the movie equating Asian to mega old wealth. Jessica was part of the conversation and wasn’t getting that money didn’t appear to be an issue for Bella, so Christie got really specific listing things Bella’s said that she’d interpreted to mean Bella’s family has been well-off going back a generation or three or more. 

Because it was the empty vessel known as Jessica, she wasn’t understanding and Christie finally dropped the bit about how it’d be like Crazy Rich Asians and everyone in the family has money, which Jessica seemed to understand.

Being that it was Jessica, she then ran with the idea Bella was like the good sister in the movie, giving away expensive things and doing other good works because she could, since money wasn’t an issue. 

I’ve no clue where it went after that as I took out the earbud for that feed before Jess’ inane rambling like, literally, you know like, literally, broke what was left of my brain.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Having said that (and prepped the shower with snacks as I’ll be in there a long while trying to wash away the squicky feelings), there was some context that’s yet to be mentioned. 

I'm dying laughing at this!

• Love 6

In case anyone cares, their boredom did not lead to fighting.  Instead it led to them deciding to do some sort of America's Next Top Model show.  They're in the process of preparing for it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Jackson basically acts like a kid.  How old is he, anyway? 

Kat and her skin eating made me wanna barf. And I didn't even see her do it! 😳

Snackson is 24 to Beth’s 30/31.

Kat’s been using her face to supplement her diet for days now. If she’s in a conversation, even as a spectator, for more than a few minutes, she starts picking, inspecting, and snacking. 

I thought she was unaware she was doing it until I saw her trying to be really discreet. Yeah, no. She knows. 

I'm a skin picker too - and I wouldn't really consider myself to be some sort of obsessive compulsive person.. but if I feel a bump on my skin that I think isn't normally there.. it will get picked at. 

• Love 6

It's kinda crazy to see Kat on this show with no makeup, and her skin and hair looking bad sometimes. I've followed her on Instagram for a few years and she just seemed like the type to always want to look her best and be made up all the time. I know it may be kind of unrealistic being on a show that is on camera 24/7 but still. It's interesting to see her "real" ish personality. Lol. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

It's kinda crazy to see Kat on this show with no makeup, and her skin and hair looking bad sometimes. I've followed her on Instagram for a few years and she just seemed like the type to always want to look her best and be made up all the time. I know it may be kind of unrealistic being on a show that is on camera 24/7 but still. It's interesting to see her "real" ish personality. Lol. 

Just curious - what is she known for that people would follow her on instagram?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'm sure he's just "meditating".  Because a man of such integrity would never be sleeping somewhere that is not the Have Not room.

Jackson sleeping.png

hmmmm   .. blueberry pancakes!!!!  BLUEBERRY Pancakes!!!  BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Just curious - what is she known for that people would follow her on instagram?

I guess she's done some modeling and she's been in pageants. I know her from the show Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making The Team. She was on one of the early seasons and she was on season 8. She didn't make the team but was in training camp. She also danced for the Dallas Mavericks for 2 or 3 years I think. 

• Useful 3
32 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I'm a skin picker too - and I wouldn't really consider myself to be some sort of obsessive compulsive person.. but if I feel a bump on my skin that I think isn't normally there.. it will get picked at. 

I pick too but I don’t eat it. Gross!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, cork dork said:

I’m gonna preface this with acknowledging that I’m not happy with me for posting anything in Christie’s defense. Having said that (and prepped the shower with snacks as I’ll be in there a long while trying to wash away the squicky feelings), there was some context that’s yet to be mentioned. 

She didn’t just drop the title of the movie equating Asian to mega old wealth. Jessica was part of the conversation and wasn’t getting that money didn’t appear to be an issue for Bella, so Christie got really specific listing things Bella’s said that she’d interpreted to mean Bella’s family has been well-off going back a generation or three or more. 

Because it was the empty vessel known as Jessica, she wasn’t understanding and Christie finally dropped the bit about how it’d be like Crazy Rich Asians and everyone in the family has money, which Jessica seemed to understand.

Being that it was Jessica, she then ran with the idea Bella was like the good sister in the movie, giving away expensive things and doing other good works because she could, since money wasn’t an issue. 

I’ve no clue where it went after that as I took out the earbud for that feed before Jess’ inane rambling like, literally, you know like, literally, broke what was left of my brain.

But isn't that like saying, "Because Jessica wasn't picking up any of the racist dog whistles, Christie had to come out and define the stereotype in a more obvious way?"

Sorry for the crazy blank spaces with my most recent comment/response. I don't know why the formatting is so much easier to screw up these days.

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

And I think she's promoted some things on there so she's sort of a social media influencer. She was a Monster Energy girl last year too. 

This stuff about Kat sent me down a bit of a rabbit hole looking at the BB 21 cast as seen before the season started. It's pretty sad to see how happy and optimistic everyone looked, knowing what we know now. David and Ovi and Kemi raring to go. Jack and Jackson looking... normalish. Nicole looking relaxed and peppy. 

This cracked me up : Analyse's Fun Fact about herself : "I can't start my day without a cup of coffee." That's like me saying the most interesting thing about me is that I eat food. Seriously? 

Ovi's Fun Fact was that he threw the biggest party ever held at his university and had to call the police on his own party to get everyone to leave. Now THAT'S a Fun Fact. 

FYI. I'm doing this to distract myself from the Kat /skin convo which makes me incredibly queasy. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What exactly was the comment? I don't know how I missed it.

It seems to me like perhaps the original plan was to do duos and then they changed it last minute. I guess maybe they couldn't find enough duos they liked or whatever but then they weren't able to find enough singles either so they still used some of the duos anyway but are just pretending it's not a thing lol.

But have Jackson/Holly or Kat/Holly talked at all in the house about knowing each other? 

They were mocking Bella saying to them the proof was in the pudding and Jack pipes up "the rice pudding" because she's Asian. He's a real slimeball.

• Love 2

Yesterday, he drank a bunch of chocolate milk. 

Have-Nots are allowed both regular and chocolate milk, according to the list posted by someone yesterday (Nashville, I think). I was surprised pickles were allowed too. Honestly, I think I could get by OK on a week of Slop if I could supplement with milk and the occasional pickle (although, not at the same time). Milk is pretty filling and there's tons of condiments that are allowed with the Slop.

• Love 5
(edited)

I feel like Christie's full outfit for the show is channeling a stripper with her stilettos and a men's blazer.

Christie outfit.png

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 4
25 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica's make up and hair

Um.  I hope her outfit goes in a different direction, because just from the facepaint and arrows in her hair, her costume is leaning heavily in the direction of mocking Mesoamerican culture.  Not that I am looking to see racist zebras in every hoofbeat from these hamsters, but if that costume below the neck goes in the direction indicated by the costume above the neck, then it is problematic.  Especially problematic if it were selected specifically for the remaining Latinx hamster.

But, since Jessica is not the brightest bulb in the room, it may very well be that she selected it for herself.  In which case, there's just no helping the girl.

OK.  Now I see Zorak's post above mine, and it looks like Holly has the same, or similar facepaint, so maybe it is a theme, and I am seeing racist zebras in the hoofbeats.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

What are all these goofy costumes? Can I please take back what I said about there not being enough HG activities?

This is what they came up with in their boredom.  Tommy suggested they do some sort of America's Next Top Model show.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Jack talked to Cliff......about breaking a tie.  

Cliff remained true to the deal. 

Cliff is NOT breaking a tie to allow Bella to stay in the house.

Also, since 2 nights ago....Christy

Did he promise to keep Jack? Because on the feeds just a while ago he said to Nick that he'd be stupid to kick Bella out if it came to a tie. "What would the people think of me who are watching right now?" Then he said he wouldn't promise but that the smart move is to vote out Jack and keep Bella.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Did he promise to keep Jack? Because on the feeds just a while ago he said to Nick that he'd be stupid to kick Bella out if it came to a tie. "What would the people think of me who are watching right now?" Then he said he wouldn't promise but that the smart move is to vote out Jack and keep Bella.

I'm pretty sure when Cliff came to Christie and Jack earlier to let them know of Bella's plan to flip Holly/Jackson,  I remember him telling them that if it did come down to a tie, he would keep Jack over Bella.  But then I saw that convo with Nick that you're talking about and I don't know what to think.

• Love 5
(edited)

Has Bella tried the approach of getting inside that dumbass Jackson's head and telling him now is the only chance to get rid of Jack who he will never win against? She should tell him that if Jack makes it to f2 he will be leaving with confetti on HIS shoulders. She should say that the alliance is of no value, it should be every HG for themselves at this point. It makes more sense to get rid of stronger players who could WIN. If she plants that seed, he could go into that DR and evict his buddy Jack. He could always deny it was him. That should be her strategy: Jackson you will NEVER win against Jack in a f2. NOW is your chance to get him out and sail to f2 because the girls love you and will carry you right there. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Nicole to the camera after Jack left:  "Seriously, give America a toll free number and they can pick my vote for me.  I don't know which way to go with it.  This game makes you paranoid.  And I don't know which one, or both of them, are blowing smoke.   I need to talk to Cliff."  Then she said something about understanding that she's an adult and needs to make her own decisions but she says and then nobody backs her up.  

marilyn monroe idgaf GIF

• LOL 6

I think it's possible BB is blocking this whole show that they're doing from the feeds.  They seemed very close to starting and now we have the fish cam.  Time will tell.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think it's possible BB is blocking this whole show that they're doing from the feeds.  They seemed very close to starting and now we have the fish cam.  Time will tell.

How absolutely stupid. I mean go off because I don't give a shit about this, but that's ridiculous of them.

ETA: They're back. They were just telling them they can't move furniture.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Safe words are a good thing. The fact that Jackson's safe word (phrase?) involves food is very unsurprising. 

15 minutes ago, zorak said:

This is what they came up with in their boredom.  Tommy suggested they do some sort of America's Next Top Model show.

They're just trying to keep the myth alive for Jessica, who still isn't sure what show she's on.

Jessica's internal monologue, probably: "Maybe Tyra couldn't come back this year to host so they got a new host. I know it's not the host of that CBS show where they lock a bunch of people in a house because that's Julie Chen and this is Julie Chen Moonves. Hey, why can't I open the door to the outside? I should go find a man to do it. I'm just a silly little girl. Tee hee!"

• LOL 20
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

This might be fun if these people didn't suck and/or if Tommy wasn't hosting because I can't stand him at all.

This is going to be like when Frankie directed that play for the Team America (Fuck Yeah!) task. Only America and VPN using Canadians won't be able to yell back, "OVERWHELMING NO!" and watch his face fall when he realizes that everyone doesn't love him as much as he thought they did. Boo hoo. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2