Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Dance4Life said:

So, why did Cliff throw HOH to Nicole?

To give her a HOH basket & win.......or, keeping his hands clean?

I think clean hands. That said, I don’t think he any idea how close Tommy was.....or maybe he did. Either way, he & Nicole were safe.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

So, why did Cliff throw HOH to Nicole?

To give her a HOH basket & win.......or, keeping his hands clean?

14 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think clean hands. That said, I don’t think he any idea how close Tommy was.....or maybe he did. Either way, he & Nicole were safe.

I think he wanted Nicole to win but kept himself in the hunt just in case tommy got close, which he did. Towards the end, Cliff takes a piece out that was already in and tries to put it in a place that’s way too small. It of course doesn’t fit and then he slowly drags it back. He and tommy grabbed their sticks and balls at the same time. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, hhawks said:

FELL IN HIS PEE in big capital letters put a big smile on my face.  Good times.

IMO, it's the unofficial subtitle for the season.

BB15: The Summer of Racism
BB19: The Summer of Bullying
BB21: The Summer of HE FELL IN HIS PEE!

I'm debating with myself about whether it should be HE FELL IN HIS WATERMELON SCENTED PEE but that's quite the mouthful. Sometimes it's best to keep it simple and snappy.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

You know you've made it when one of the moms comes at you.

HI, RAVEN'S MOM. STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SUE ME.

I mean, we know she's always trying to get money.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson:  "We made it through the double and we got Christie out...finally!"  They had their chance to get her out before but they didn't, so whatever.

But it was super important to get rid of Analyse, Nick and Jessica, @zorak. Those are some top tier BB players who cannot be left in the game too long for fear of the utter destruction and chaos left in their wakes.

48 minutes ago, hhawks said:

FELL IN HIS PEE in big capital letters put a big smile on my face.  Good times.

Still so proud that my FALL IN YOUR PEEEEEEE proclamation was the one that finally caused it to happen.

OMG YOU GUYS, I TOTALLY MANIFESTED IT. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

IMO, it's the unofficial subtitle for the season.

BB15: The Summer of Racism
BB19: The Summer of Bullying
BB21: The Summer of HE FELL IN HIS PEE!

I'm debating with myself about whether it should be HE FELL IN HIS WATERMELON SCENTED PEE but that's quite the mouthful. Sometimes it's best to keep it simple and snappy.

HE FELL IN HIS WSP!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I mean, we know she's always trying to get money.

I have about $25 CAD in my wallet right now - that's just under $19 USD. Mrs. Walton might be playing smart and waiting for the exchange rate to go back up. She is in MENSA after all. 

Gonna be waiting a loooong time if that's the case. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, TresGatos said:

She reminds me of Bart Curlish from the series Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. The universe will tell her who to kill.  

I didn't even know/remember that Bart had a last name.  That was such a great show, I wish they had not cancelled it.  

10 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Thumping is good, but to really gauge the ripeness turn the melon over and have a look at the yellow spot the melon has been sitting sitting on while growing.  The larger the yellow spot the riper it will be; But be aware, if it is too big and you thump it and it doesn't sound good then it may very well be too ripe.

I also look at the darkness of the green rind and how shiney it is, but that is just me.

I feel embarrassed by all of these talks about how to pick the right watermelon.  You see, I used to work in the Produce department of a Supermarket and I had no clue what to tell people when they asked me.  I would just make shit up and hope they did not catch on that I did not know what I was talking about.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

(90% of my east coast channels are from Michigan. And one lonely Newfoundland station that cracks me up.)

Tell me more about the Newfoundland station.  From watching Big Brother Canada, I have come to realize that Canadian rednecks all seem to come from Newfoundland.  Therefore, I wonder what their stations could possibly be like.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

That show The Neighborhood got renewed for a 2nd season?  CBS must be hard up.

Grover?  Grover Johnson?

I am not sure what is up with CBS and why they keep certain shows around.  I thought for sure God Friended Me would be D.O.A. but no there it was getting a renewal (I have never actually watched the show but the concept sounds like a direct ripoff of Early Edition).  

Watch Bob ❤️ Abishola  (which very well might be the worst name for a TV show since He's the Mayor) last for ten seasons now (Oh I am getting sick of watching commercials for that show and the Unicorn.  I want them both cancelled and neither have even aired yet...).  

2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

After writing that negative comment about her.....people still PM and attack me.

One of them I think was her mom.

So, FU, Christie Murphy’s mom.  The Witch is dead!!! 🖕🏻

Which site was this on?  And why do I find your last comment so hilarious?😄

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I remember seeing that but since they insist that they're not married, I don't really care what I call them, either way. They're both scum of the earth. I'll call them Scammy C and Bayleech.

Ok, technically HE'S the leech, not her. But leech goes better with her name.

Sometimes when I read, I do not take in entirely what I read.  Not sure why and it normally only happens when I read on the computer.

But the fist time I read your post I thought you called him Sammy Davis...I was like why would you besmirch the good name of one of the greatest entertainers.  Nobody should ever compare Christopher to the Candyman.  

So yeah, I cannot read...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

But it was super important to get rid of Analyse, Nick and Jessica, @zorak. Those are some top tier BB players who cannot be left in the game too long for fear of the utter destruction and chaos left in their wakes.

This reminds me. I did love the way Julie confirmed for Jessica yet again that she's a snoozefest.  "Oh whatever, Jessica. I really don't care and don't think anyone else does either. I'm obligated to talk to you after the show so I guess I'll do that, but there is a game going on afterall. Girl, bye!"  I could see it in Julie's face as she saw that anything she asked was going to be pointless.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

This reminds me. I did love the way Julie confirmed for Jessica yet again that she's a snoozefest.  "Oh whatever, Jessica. I really don't care and don't think anyone else does either. I'm obligated to talk to you after the show so I guess I'll do that, but there is a game going on afterall. Girl, bye!"  I could see it in Julie's face as she saw that anything she asked was going to be pointless.

"Yeah, so I've got this hosting thing I have to do, so... bye."

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Tell me more about the Newfoundland station.  From watching Big Brother Canada, I have come to realize that Canadian rednecks all seem to come from Newfoundland.  Therefore, I wonder what their stations could possibly be like.

Oh, no. Newfies are like your rowdy relatives that you never see normally but show up for every wedding and drink the bar dry but you love them anyway. They're funny and sweet and you can only understand one of every four words but that's all right because you're going to have a Good Time. 

The rednecks come from Alberta (sorry, Albertans but you know it's true). 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

I've basically wandered away from this season, but this was worth watching. I don't care if she sucks at the game, I *loved* seeing Nicole get a win, finally. 

And seeing Tommy on the block was nice.

I had to laugh at Jackson drinking his beverage during Christie's inane speech, lol. She handled her eviction pretty well though.

Who makes a slightly interesting HOH this week? Tommy? If he survives, it still seems like he or Jackson are bound to win. Oh well.

Maybe Holly will do something interesting towards the end if given a chance.

I'd love to see Nicole go all comp beast now, just for fun. Ha.

• Love 10

Tommy said something that makes it sound like they'll play HoH in the morning. 

Which is nice for Nicole because the DE HoH usually doesn't get the room at all. At least she gets one night (I'm assuming). Although after what that bed has seen in the past three weeks, I don't know if you'd want the room. There's probably watermelon juice stains everywhere. And other stains but you know. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Would Cliff put Jackson up as a pawn or would it be Holly?

That is an interesting question, I was thinking about that myself.  If I had to guess I would think Holly.  I say that because Jackson is very much an eggshell person and you do not want to piss off an eggshell person unless you are forced to do so. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Tommy said something that makes it sound like they'll play HoH in the morning. 

Which is nice for Nicole because the DE HoH usually doesn't get the room at all. At least she gets one night (I'm assuming). Although after what that bed has seen in the past three weeks, I don't know if you'd want the room. There's probably watermelon juice stains everywhere. And other stains but you know. 

I wouldn’t want that room. I’d stay in the RV. Holly’s been sick (Twitter seems to think she’s pregnant) so there’s germs, she hasn’t washed her hair in a loooong time, and the sperm. 

• LOL 5
53 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

In all seriousness, how the fuck did Jessica not even TRY to campaign to stay over Cliff? How the fuck do you give up when you're at the top seven? 

Did you miss BBAD last night?

She campaigned the heck out it!

Holly would not budge. Because, ya know.....she is playing her own game.

Jackson told Jess.....if he had to break a tie.....he was keeping Cliff.

Jessica asked him......Why?  

You want your HOH legacy to be evicting Sis and me?  🤣🤣

Jess said.....that is some weak ass shit.

Me?  I wanted Jack out and got the job done! He was a strong player.

You had the chance to evict strong players like Christie, Cliff and Tommy.....but, Sis and I are the biggest threats...??

Yea....don’t answer.

You are keeping Cliff because you are working with him!

Jackson...was like....WHAT?  Nah.  I have no deals with nobody, etc. 

Jessica...then why are you keeping Cliff over me?

I am not here to throw anybody under bus, but I don’t see how Cliff is better for your game.  I have always voted with Holly and you.  I can be a  Pawn and go up next week.  I can vote with y’all.

You’re choosing to work with a strong player that has strong ties to everyone in this house and evict me.  You already know nobody talks game with me.

I have no alliances with anyone.

You are going to regret it!  Cliff is a strong player......blah, blah, blah!

His game is on point.  As good as yours.  Better,  because he made it back and is still here. He has Nicole.

All Jackson could say.....I am honest with you.  You asked where I vote if I have to break a tie....and I told you.  

At least  she got that......but, Jackson was so disgusting to her during this chat.

His head all the way up  his butt.

Like Fight with Holly 2.O.....condescending pompous doosh!

I cannot wait until he is gone! 

I also understand why Jess had to go. It was her time.

Jolly felt safer playing  with the ‘known’ couples.  

And, Jolly + NiCliff planned to ganged up on Tommy & Christie.

With the DE....they are in the same boat......as Tommy is now the wild card.

Looks like they are playing HOH.

We will see! 🥳

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, no. Newfies are like your rowdy relatives that you never see normally but show up for every wedding and drink the bar dry but you love them anyway. They're funny and sweet and you can only understand one of every four words but that's all right because you're going to have a Good Time. 

The rednecks come from Alberta (sorry, Albertans but you know it's true). 

So, are the Newbies cut from the same cloth as the Newfies?  ‘Cause I’ve had an occasionally decent amount of fun with some of the St. Stephen folks from time to time. 😉 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Confirmed: they haven't played HOH yet. They probably will in a bit....or worse, tomorrow morning.

Yay for Nicole!  A change of sheets and a quick bleach rinse, and the HoHR will be good as new.  Kinda.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Did you miss BBAD last night?

She campaigned the heck out it!

Holly would not budge. Because, ya know.....she is playing her own game.

Jackson told Jess.....if he had to break a tie.....he was keeping Cliff.

Jessica asked him......Why?  

You want your HOH legacy to be evicting Sis and me?  🤣🤣

Jess said.....that is some weak ass shit.

Me?  I wanted Jack out and got the job done! He was a strong player.

You had the chance to evict strong players like Christie, Cliff and Tommy.....but, Sis and I are the biggest threats...??

Yea....don’t answer.

You are keeping Cliff because you are working with him!

Jackson...was like....WHAT?  Nah.  I have no deals with nobody, etc. 

Jessica...then why are you keeping Cliff over me?

I am not here to throw anybody under bus, but I don’t see how Cliff is better for your game.  I have always voted with Holly and you.  I can be a  Pawn and go up next week.  I can vote with y’all.

You’re choosing to work with a strong player that has strong ties to everyone in this house and evict me.  You already know nobody talks game with me.

I have no alliances with anyone.

You are going to regret it!  Cliff is a strong player......blah, blah, blah!

His game is on point.  As good as yours.  Better,  because he made it back and is still here. He has Nicole.

All Jackson could say.....I am honest with you.  You asked where I vote if I have to break a tie....and I told you.  

At least  she got that......but, Jackson was so disgusting to her during this chat.

His head all the way up  his butt.

Like Fight with Holly 2.O.....condescending pompous doosh!

I cannot wait until he is gone! 

I also understand why Jess had to go. It was her time.

Jolly felt safer playing  with the ‘known’ couples.  

And, Jolly + NiCliff planned to ganged up on Tommy & Christie.

With the DE....they are in the same boat......as Tommy is now the wild card.

Looks like they are playing HOH.

We will see! 🥳

Working w/Cliff and Nicole to final four is a deal. So he lied. On tv.  Just like he accused Christie of doing. I can’t take anymore hypocritical bullshit from all of them about the lying and being fake. They all do it. It’s a game. Even Nicole lied tonight to Christie. 

Ahhhhhh!! Pulling out my hair. They make me nuts. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Nashville said:

So, are the Newbies cut from the same cloth as the Newfies?  ‘Cause I’ve had an occasionally decent amount of fun with some of the St. Stephen folks from time to time. 😉 

Yay for Nicole!  A change of sheets and a quick bleach rinse, and the HoHR will be good as new.  Kinda.

Nicole doesn’t get the room.  Only the basket/letter/photos.  BB put it in the pantry room.   They play HOH tomorrow.

Ahhhh....Cliff is poodle-petting Nicole.  You won the HOH. Yayyy!  One of the most important.  And, on LIVE tv.  Your family saw it.  Then  carried her HOH basket to the living room.

I guess he is not telling Nic...he threw it to her......to keep his grubby paws clean.

42 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Working w/Cliff and Nicole to final four is a deal. So he lied. On tv.  Just like he accused Christie of doing. I can’t take anymore hypocritical bullshit from all of them about the lying and being fake. They all do it. It’s a game. Even Nicole lied tonight to Christie. 

Ahhhhhh!! Pulling out my hair. They make me nuts. 

Hahahaha! Yes, he lied to Jessica about everything.  

When Jess left.....Jolly had a chat. 

They did admit to lying.  But, also doing the same social work Christie  was doing.  

Covering all bases for next HOH. So, it was all good! 

I was proud how Jess campaigned and told him.....you are working with Cliff!  🤣

Christie & Tommy didn’t dare rock that boat. (As far as I saw.  They just vented to each other about it). 

Nicole’s basket is  unicorn theme! She is so happy. Good for her. It is all meaningful for her.  

She is excited about her Combos.

Ahhhh.....When I was little I did a tv show and Combos was a sponsor.  So, each time I was on....I got Combos in my gift basket.  Hahahaha,  good times! 🥳

Nicole talking to the camera.  HA!  I think she just won America’s Favorite. 🤣

Sad Jack and his crappy HOH...with his ‘this guy from work I don’t even know that well’ ...taking care of my dog..........HOH letter! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Wait, is a Newbie a New Brunswicker? Because I agree, we can be a lot of fun, assuming we have either a Tim's or a Moosehead to sip on. Or both. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

In shocking news ... Christie cried during her final interview.  I know. I couldn’t believe it either.

Swaggy C/Baleigh??? Who thought this was a good idea???

There is speculation that were technical difficulties and that’s why no HOH. My bet is the golden couple were either late or tried last minute negotiations for more money.  Or wanted to show how important they are to the B.B. fandom.  We are waiting for the competition ... er ... them. 

• LOL 7
5 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

Jackson and Holly were smart. They made a final 4 deal with noted comp beasts, Nicole and Cliff. And they came through and won HOH and Veto

Definitely off the Nicole and Cliff train after the idiotic Pathetic playing for the Power Grossmance that's won 7 comps. Screw them they deserve to lose. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Definitely off the Nicole and Cliff train after the idiotic Pathetic playing for the Power Grossmance that's won 7 comps. Screw them they deserve to lose. 

You can join me on the ABJ train. 

(Anyone But Jackson)

• Love 4

Three things I meant to post when I first read this morning ....

How long do you think Christie will be in the jury house before Christie spills the beans and tells the jury about knowing Tommy?  Hours? Minutes? Seconds?

Tommy knows that the jury receives info on the evictions.  Smart to include Gr8ful (and said the way he said it)in his eviction speech.  Does anyone believe it was done on the fly?

I’m assuming Christie will get goodbye messages still.  Since Tommy can’t ‘oversee’ Christie now, does he tells the jury during his goodbye message to Christie that they know each other ‘his way’ ?  A preemptive strike.

I know. I was surprised they know each other too. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Damn it. I really wanted it to be Tommy. Bummer.

Do you think it’s possible that Cliff and Jackson want to go to the F2 with Tommy if they get there?

10 hours ago, vb68 said:

How does Tommy move toward, though?   He has to see that those four are together and seem pretty committed to each other.  He's gonna need help to get to F3, much less F2.

This makes me more worried that Jackson will win it all. 

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh my god, Jackson sipping a drink during Christie's crying. 

That’s so typical Jackson. 😀

10 hours ago, zorak said:

“Why did the Universe evict you tonight?”  Ha!

The return of Swayleigh next week.  Why???

I was thinking it’s great that Nicole won HOH, but it’s a crappy one to win. How long is she HOH for anyhow and did she get any of the benefits of being it?

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't wait for the next jury segment now.

Nick is going to be so thrilled when he hears who got Christie out.

Ok, now, I'm rooting for a Tommy HOH. Or maybe a Cliff HOH. 

Not a Holly or Jackson HOH. Dear lord, I don't need them in the HOH room for a sixth straight week or however fucking long they've been in there.

Someone needs to get out Jackson next. Tommy for the HOH, can we manifest this?

Edited by Booklady1017
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

I was thinking it’s great that Nicole won HOH, but it’s a crappy one to win. How long is she HOH for anyhow and did she get any of the benefits of being it?

She got her own HOH basket. And, in a rare turn of events due to them postponing the HOH comp, I think she had the option to sleep in the HOH room (I think she opted to sleep in the RV room instead).

She also ensured herself to get through DE, along with Cliff. It actually was a good one to win. DEs can be wildly unpredictable when someone has to make decisions on the fly. Nicole could have somehow ended up going home....ok, likely not, but Cliff was definitely in danger if a specific thing happened (Christie HOH, Jackson veto win; Tommy might have taken the shot at Cliff instead of Holly). 

15 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

Someone needs to get out Jackson next. Tommy for the HOH, can we manifest this?

Jackson definitely needs to go next. He served his purpose. He can definitely go now. I won't be upset if he does win (he has certainly earned it) but definitely also just as comfortable with him going this week. So I have to hope that Holly and Jackson fail miserably at the HOH comp. Cliff and Tommy are the best shots of a good HOH week. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

How long do you think Christie will be in the jury house before Christie spills the beans and tells the jury about knowing Tommy?  Hours? Minutes? Seconds?

Not until Tommy walks into the jury house, if even then.

She's done a perfect job keeping the secret for this long so I don't think she will intentionally blab.

Alcohol availability in the jury house could change that....

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

She's done a perfect job keeping the secret for this long so I don't think she will intentionally blab.

This ^^ I agree totally.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Alcohol will definitely play a part. I agree. 

My bet is though that Tommy and Christie have already decided how they were going to handle things when they were split. Same way as I’m sure Christie will do a rally cry when watching Tommy’s on-the-fly eviction speech and it including Gr8ful. 

I can hear it now!  

T&C can always talk about it over a plate of lasagne in the real world.  🙄

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Ellee said:

My bet is though that Tommy and Christie have already decided how they were going to handle things when they were split. Same way as I’m sure Christie will do a rally cry when watching Tommy’s on-the-fly eviction speech and it including Gr8ful. 

Christie comes off as so flaky but as we discussed yesterday, she can be cool and calculating when she wants to be. No doubt she and Tommy have a strategy for the big reveal. I'd be surprised if they don't. 

• Love 5