Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I would be totally fine with Nick going next week. 

My preferences on who I want gone next:

Nick ---> Sis ----> Jess ----> Jackson ----> Cliff -------> Holly -------> Nicole--------> Tommy

Why I have Tommy as the one I don't want gone? I don't know. I guess because he's the best game player by far and I can't tolerate shitty game players. 

But you have Nicole as 2nd to last. I'd mover her over to this...

Nick----Sis---Jess---Nicole---Cliff---Jackson---Holly---Tommy

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But it IS fun to watch everyone's reactions. Jess tries to get involved at one point because Nick kind of drags her in, but she doesn't really get involved. T

I liked the part where Nick tried to drag Sis in on his side, and Sis is all "HELL NO, you're on your own, fella!" Nick has a very quick flash of anger at her. "Fine, whatever."

I kinda wanted Christie to bring up that even though Nick likes to bellow that "one of the three people he's 100% loyal to" is Nicole, he still likes to put her down that he would beat her 9-0 but that's so boring. I guess Christie is one of the few that hasn't heard that one, but I really want that to get back to Nicole.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

But you have Nicole as 2nd to last. I'd mover her over to this...

Nick----Sis---Jess---Nicole---Cliff---Jackson---Holly---Tommy

And I’d do Nick...Sis...Jess.. Tommy... Jackson...Holly with Cliff and Nicole F2. 

Reason being ... it would tick off Tommy to go out (and no lasagne for him/Christie to split). Jackson would think he’s home free and be ticked beyond belief to go out the next eviction. Then Holly because, just because and Jackson wouldn’t be able to take credit. 

Cliff/Nicole either way. Just because I like them.  Lol first year I believe it’s based on that. 

Sorry @Callaphera for as much enjoyment you (and others) provided me this season for having Cliff there. I know he’s not a favorite. 

• Love 7

A few days ago Nicole told Nick to stop including her name in people he was loyal to. She said she doesn't need that out there. She told CLiff that it bothers her when he does that. Why put a focus on her?

And this is a favorite technique of NIck and hs transparency strategy. Here are the people you should get rid of first. WHy he thinks this is a good idea is poor game play and Christie called him out on it. You can't be loyal to everyone and promise everyone safety except me and Jess.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

How about captioning this one?   Saw one of shirtless Nick but I couldn't do that to us. 😀  That, I believe, is also the look she had when she was talking about living 3 exits away from Tommy.

yell1.jpg

“Well, hey now - there’s ‘integrity’, yaknow, and then there’s INTEGRITY....”

• LOL 5
26 minutes ago, missyb said:

A few days ago Nicole told Nick to stop including her name in people he was loyal to. She said she doesn't need that out there. She told CLiff that it bothers her when he does that. Why put a focus on her?

Well, that' might had been a good thought, but it came a little too late, and it's out there bathing in bright sunlight for the whole house now. I know we have said Jess is always about three days behind everyone else. Nicole's not that bad, but I feel like she frequently has to run to catch up. 

Interesting that Cliff basically told Tommy he knew what was yelled the other night.  That complicates things for Tommy in trying to get rid of Cliff.  I think Tommy will try to get someone else to do it. If Cliff got desperate enough, he might use it no matter what he says now.

So is Holly considering flipping her vote now? I know Jackson said he wants Christie out but wasn't going to tell her out to vote. Assuming Christie has Jess and Tommy, that would make it interesting. Christie is apparently going to campaign to Nicole that if she votes out Sis it just forces Nick closer to her. But now who knows if Nicole wants that after last night.

Edited by vb68
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Finally, that segment Sunday night on how Jackson endlessly repeats phrases was funny, but IRL, being with someone who did that would be my absolute worst nightmare. It's bad enough if your SO (or parent) is 80, and starting to repeat everything, but if they're already doing it in their 20's? Yeesh. Buy a lifetime supply of earplugs. That would get old sooooo fast. 

That’s how his convo w/Sis was. He just kept repeating the same thing. Now, I know it’s Sis and I’m not sure how much she was absorbing but it was annoying. Not to mention, that she wasn’t asking him why her but why didn’t he tell her ahead of time, and IIRC he never really answered that. Also I thought he was very condescending towards her, but again, it’s Sis. So I’m not sure if he was actually being condescending or if he was being deliberate in how he spoke so she would understand. 

Jackson—->Nick—->Tommy—->Holly—->Jess—->Cliff—>Nicole

I put Nicole just because I like her best. But if Cliff could get Jackson, Nick and Tommy out and make it to final 2, I think he would deserve the win. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, vb68 said:

So is Holly considering flipping her vote now? I know Jackson said he wants Christie out but wasn't going to tell her out to vote. Assuming Christie has Jess and Tommy, that would make it interesting. Christie is apparently going to campaign to Nicole that if she votes out Sis it just forces Nick closer to her. But now who knows if Nicole wants that after last night.

If she does, that makes a 3-3 tie if Christie has Jess and Tommy & I’m not sure where Tommy is right now. Jackson would break the tie and gladly, despite the ‘blood on his hands’.  Bye, Christie. Also, I’m not sure how he would react. Would it be game play or personal?  

However, I think she should if she wants to argue at some point that her and Jackson are playing separate games. She could point to that flip vote as an example. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson, please stop talking about the different cuts of pork. You have no idea what you're talking about, Mr. Pork Tenderloin is Fatty (it's the extra lean portion).

Signed,
I HAVE A FUCKING BUTCHER OR NINE IN MY FAMILY

Is one of them named Marty?

*ducks*

• LOL 1
32 minutes ago, phlebas said:

There's nothing like Nick eating tacos to make me think "five short weeks until Survivor comes back."

"I've been dragged for 20 plus days, Bro! OMG!!" 😁 

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Waddya want? I'm from Jersey...
Badda bing, badda boom.

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 10.16.21 AM.png

..... and Tommy lives 13.5 miles away from me.  Not 13 or 14 or so but 13.50 miles.  😀

• LOL 8

What's funny to me is that the Christie/Tommy thing really shouldn't have raised any red flags.  They're good friends, it really isn't odd that he might have told her where he lived at one point. You have nothing but time to kill in the house. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they had worked out how far away he is from here. Isn't that precisely what you think WOULD happen if two people from the same area were cast together and became good friends?

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

What's funny to me is that the Christie/Tommy thing really shouldn't have raised any red flags.  They're good friends, it really isn't odd that he might have told her where he lived at one point. You have nothing but time to kill in the house. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they had worked out how far away he is from here. Isn't that precisely what you think WOULD happen if two people from the same area were cast together and became good friends?

Except that Tommy went in to his 'ultimate' fake face mode.   And, Christie's look said she was dying to spill the beans. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KootieTaw said:

Badda bing, badda boom.

I can't help but think she looks like a very diabolical Marcia Brady here who's denying throwing Jan under the bus or something. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Which is exactly why it didn't raise any red flag. Once two people meet and realize they're from the same area (especially when you have the same accents) you're immediately going to talk about where you live and how far away that is from each other.  And I don't know if it's the same with Staten Island and Long Island or just one or the other, but from what I've heard, at least one of them is small enough to where you pretty much know just about everyone. So THAT would be the red flag to me. 

• Love 3

Holly is pretty hot for Nick right now. She thinks if Nick goes, Nicole will be more willing to work with them.

What does "Nicole working with them" even mean, or get them? Nicole is useless. She's a vote and that's about all.

• Love 5

From Jokers:

Tommy throwing a "party"later. In order to come, they have to drink 4 cups of coffee, they have to wear sunglasses, and no clothes, but they have to wear something made from the BB house. Tommy tells Nicole that she can drink tea instead of coffee. NT
08/21/19 11:11 AM

WHAT?

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Except that Tommy went in to his 'ultimate' fake face mode.   And, Christie's look said she was dying to spill the beans. 

I think that we only saw it, though, because we were looking for it. I bet it didn't look any different from most of Christie's weird looks, ya know?

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Ellee said:

From Jokers:

Tommy throwing a "party"later. In order to come, they have to drink 4 cups of coffee, they have to wear sunglasses, and no clothes, but they have to wear something made from the BB house. Tommy tells Nicole that she can drink tea instead of coffee. NT
08/21/19 11:11 AM

WHAT?

This is them entering their “Oh My GOD But I Am Fucking BORED Of This Fucking HOUSE” phase - and without even looking I can tell you we’ve just crossed the two-month threshold.  Right on time. 😉 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

Badda bing, badda boom.

I'm from Jersey.  She's from Staten Island and now lives is Jersey.

She should go back.  We don't want her.  It's bad enough we're stuck with Nick.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Which is exactly why it didn't raise any red flag. Once two people meet and realize they're from the same area (especially when you have the same accents) you're immediately going to talk about where you live and how far away that is from each other.  And I don't know if it's the same with Staten Island and Long Island or just one or the other, but from what I've heard, at least one of them is small enough to where you pretty much know just about everyone. So THAT would be the red flag to me. 

There's about half a million people on Staten Island, not exactly a small town.  There is the ferry to Manhattan, 3 bridges to New Jersey and the Verrazano Bridge connects it to Long Island (which includes Brooklyn and Queens), home to 8 million people including Nicole.  No idea what part of the island she is from.

• Love 1
Just now, kellog010 said:

At this rate, the vote could really flip to keep Christie. Even Cliff and Nicole weighing the pros and cons. 

Honestly, I wouldn't be upset. I like Christie's paranoia and she brings way more drama than Sis ever will. It eliminates the possibility of Sis winning the game. Nick loses his flirtmance in Sis, leaving him with Tommy, who will be torn between Nick and Christie. Holly and Jackson will fight about this if Christie puts up Jackson/Holly if she wins HOH. 

And did I mention that Christie staying ensures Team Good Feeds? I'd really be down for Christie sticking around. 

The ONLY downside for me is Jess. She's besties with Christie so that's not really good, since I am not a fan of Jess. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think that we only saw it, though, because we were looking for it. I bet it didn't look any different from most of Christie's weird looks, ya know?

You are probably right. I have to watch it again to see the others’ body language.  

I would hope to heck that even if I’d been locked up in the house for two months I wouldn’t not see Tommy’s exaggerated mannerisms. 

• Love 2

For the love that's all and fucking just, no.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

This better be like each week when you think someone else is getting evicted then everyone comes to their senses.

• Love 7

It is high-LAR-ious that we're three into jury and people are still possibly pulling, "Let's leave the bigger target in the house. It will shield us." I would imagine that they'll ultimately realize how stupid it is to leave Christie in the house, but who knows with these nimrods?

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

At this rate, the vote could really flip to keep Christie. Even Cliff and Nicole weighing the pros and cons. 

Nah, because this “hey maybe we should really keep him/her” discussion is a day out of sync.  A day later and the notion might have carried over to the eviction vote; a day earlier and they might’ve talked themselves out of it, THEN back into it come Thursday night.  As it is, though, they’ll talk themselves out of it by tomorrow morning.  😛

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I'm from Jersey.  She's from Staten Island and now lives is Jersey.

She should go back.  We don't want her.  It's bad enough we're stuck with Nick.

My condolences to everyone in Jersey 😂 I meant no harm! LOL

• LOL 4
27 minutes ago, urusai said:

Watching Sis campaign reminds me of Bambi trying to walk on the ice.  Her face is a mixture of scared and confused.

I mean...I gotta give Sis credit. I didn't think she had it in her to even try to campaign, so she's already a couple of points up, in my eyes.

Not that much, but a tiny bit. I love when houseguests actually fight to stay. 

• Love 1

I just wish CBS/Production would grow some fecking balls for once and just spring a do-over on us tomorrow night. Not EVERYTHING has to be telegraphed and announced to us. Give us an element of surprise...PLEASE.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Not that much, but a tiny bit. I love when houseguests actually fight to stay. 

I like when they refuse to leave their bed, waiting for Death to take them. It makes me feel better about not changing out of my sweatpants all day.

I mean, these people are on camera and can't be bothered. If they can do it, there should be no judging me in an hour when I'm stretched out on the couch, picking potato chip crumbs out of my boobs and watching Law and Order: SVU reruns. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 20
  • Love 4

So, Christie is working Jackson/Holly to save her instead of saving Sis.

Now, it's unclear yet if this is a serious flip until Jackson/Holly are alone, but Jackson seems more...receptive to the idea today than he has all week. I think the Christie/Nick fight not just helped Nick in having a chance at winning, but it might have helped Christie with Jackson/Holly. 

Holly wants to save Christie, that much is clear, but they absolutely need Jackson as it'll be a split vote. 

• Useful 2

No, Jackson. OVERWHELMING NO. 

The Universe is not fucking me over for the second week in a row. I'm manifesting this shit, bro: Do. Not. Keep. Christie. 

I mean, the feeds will be super boring without Christie but at the same time? I want Analyse to go insane as person after person gets sent to the jury house to spend time with Jack and possibly fuck him. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3