Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Kat reminds me of a "madcap" actress from the 1930s. I actually think she could get parts in comedy films after this show ends. She is the only one I see going anywhere after this. 

She reminds me of Carole Lombard. I watched her do that silly thing in the shower with the shampoo where she makes her hair into a tall twist on top of her head and it collapses on to her forehead and she was so "madcap." This woman can go far. 

• Love 2

What will Kat Funn Dunn do?

Is this her shot to take out Jackson ?

Or

Will she make Jackson owe her everything for a few more weeks?

Just saying Jack was first person to hug her after that huge emotional eviction that was unpredictable up until the end...

She can make Christie Tommy do cartwheels at this point. But she can NEVER trust Tommy!!!!

She knows whatever she does if it results in a tie, she will have Jessica to vote who she wants so it’s not blood on her hands. 

Gooooo Kat

• Love 1

Kat is ranting about Tommy.  She said he's on her shit list (let's hope for good).  She thinks it's passive aggressive that he said him giving her the trip to Hawaii makes up for the almost flipped vote last week.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kat is ranting about Tommy.  She said he's on her shit list (let's hope for good).  She thinks it's passive aggressive that he said him giving her the trip to Hawaii makes up for the almost flipped vote last week.

Go get him Kat 👺 C’mon Jess put Tommy up!

• Love 3

Not long after the feeds came back, I saw Tommy very carefully but deliberately throwing Christie under the bus a little to Jack.

"She may be playing both sides."

He really is a little rat.    I would love for that to get back to her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
Just now, ByaNose said:

I always thought Jackson was hated more. Now, he’ll probably make the Final 3. Ugh!

I sure hope not.  I'd like all of the six to end up on the jury, where they'll be forced to vote for one of the 'bottom feeders' to win.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I always thought Jackson was hated more. Now, he’ll probably make the Final 3. Ugh!

The thing about Jackson is that he seems to be more of an asshole than Jack, and he certainly is awful, but Jack's actually worse than Jackson...he just hides behind his condescending smug behaviour, his racism, and his attractiveness. Jack is a douchey asshole just to be a douchey asshole.

Jackson is far from a good guy and he wears his heart on his sleeve more than Jack. But he also has a ton of issues (body dysmorphia, he's talked about having suicidal thoughts before coming on the show, depression, sleep terrors, etc) and is still fairly young (he just turned 24 in June) so he has a little more time to grow up. He's hated more because he's more blatant about his assholism, but he has shown a bit more remorse than Jack, who refuses to take any responsibility for his actions.

So, in a way, Jack is more dangerous than Jackson. Jackson SHOULD go, but Jack needs to go first. It's better for the game for Jack to go, or else Jack likely makes F3, while with Jackson, it's up in the air even into next week.

• Useful 3
  • Love 21

Christie has burrowed about 3 feet up jess’s asshole. 

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Not long after the feeds came back, I saw Tommy very carefully but deliberately throwing Christie under the bus a little to Jack.

"She may be playing both sides."

He really is a little rat.    I would love for that to get back to her.

Yeah, and he was telling jack not to do anything about it yet. Hey Jack, would aqua man procrastinate? ☺️

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The thing about Jackson is that he seems to be more of an asshole than Jack, and he certainly is awful, but Jack's actually worse than Jackson...he just hides behind his condescending smug behaviour, his racism, and his attractiveness. Jack is a douchey asshole just to be a douchey asshole.

Jackson is far from a good guy and he wears his heart on his sleeve more than Jack. But he also has a ton of issues (body dysmorphia, he's talked about having suicidal thoughts before coming on the show, depression, sleep terrors, etc) and is still fairly young (he just turned 24 in June) so he has a little more time to grow up. He's hated more because he's more blatant about his assholism, but he has shown a bit more remorse than Jack, who refuses to take any responsibility for his actions.

So, in a way, Jack is more dangerous than Jackson. Jackson SHOULD go, but Jack needs to go first. It's better for the game for Jack to go, or else Jack likely makes F3, while with Jackson, it's up in the air even into next week.

Yeah, I guess the Road Trip will change. I had been voting for Jack but now he won’t be eligible if he should get evicted. I still think Jackson will get votes but I don’t know who the other Top 3 will be. It should be a fun week.....next week. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, I guess the Road Trip will change. I had been voting for Jack but now he won’t be eligible if he should get evicted. I still think Jackson will get votes but I don’t know who the other Top 3 will be. It should be a fun week.....next week. 

If you can, switch your votes to other people. Jackson, Christie, Tommy would be the best bets. Also maybe throw votes onto Sis and Holly, to ensure none of the Outsiders accidentally get voted in.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy,Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy,Tommy, Tommy,Tommy, Tommy, Tommy

And Christie, too. 

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, 

Tommy,Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy,

And Christie, too. 

And how many comps has Tommy Mr RatAss Britches ever won yet?

((crickets))

Yes bring him on the Field Trip  #manifest

• Love 12

Christie lying her ass off right now to Kat. The thing is, I think Christie’s mist is gone. Kat is agreeing, but she was MUCH more engaged in her earlier talk with Jackson/Holly. But y’all, we are going to have a LOT of Christie/Tommy bullshitting on our feeds until Thursday. It’s gonna be exhausting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kat won a trip to Hawaii.

It sounds like Nick won 5k.

Which means they were more than a little happy to throw veto just as they intended anyway.

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

I think it could come down to a tie vote, but surely Holly, Kat, Nicole and Cliff will surely vote out Jack, right? And finally Tommy and Christie will not get what they want? Please? 

I don't trust Kat.  She does have a little crush on Jack and seems to trust Christie at least part way.  PLEASE prove me wrong, Kat.

33 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

God no.  Jack was on a racial vendetta against Kemi since before the feeds were turned on.  He is a hard core racist and treats women like dirt too.  Jack is my far the worst of the lot and not even close which is saying something given how bad Jackson is too.

And no.  No way Jackson makes the final three if he survives Thursday.  He vs Christie and Tommy will end up taking out all three of them in the end hopefully.

25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes to the whole post. 

Plus Jackson needs to be used as a vote to break-up Christie and Tommy before being shown the door otherwise if he goes the outsiders will be outsiders again and will be picked off one by one by the Axis of Evil (Christie, Jack and Tommy who are the inner three after all) with aid from Anal Lice and a fearful Holly clawing to be accepted back into the cool kids minus Jackson.  No bueno to that scenario.

21 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Keep voting Jack because these morons can always screw up things at the last minute and if Jackson loses his shit that could VERY well happen.  And he loses it a lot. 

And we don't want Jack avoiding the road trip if he survives Thursday night which, unfortunately, he could with Christie and Tommy working the phones for him and Jackson possibly going all Hulk on the House for one reason of the other.

Just keep adding some TOMMY votes into the mix is all.  But don't stop voting lots for Jack either.  My nightmare is the voters get too damn complacent and Jack escapes both eviction and the road trip.

Edited by green
  • Love 5

I kinda hope the producers make sure Kat goes on . Is it a “Road” trip or a “Field” trip? 

They could have her pilot a small plane and it would be EPIC’

😽✈️💗

• Love 3

I love the clip of them dancing in the pantry. Jess, Cliff and Nicole. No matter what happens next they've earned this Dance of Joy. Cliff for surviving eviction and Camp Comeback, Nicole for not turning into a snivelling, bitter ball of self-pity after everyone was truly horrible to her and Jessica for coming through when everyone least expected it and not taking the cowardly way out. 

This season hasn't been light and fluffy, it's been incredible roller coaster, with tons of drops and discomfort but some real fun and thrills as well. (Let's hope it doesn't end with all of us wanting to throw up.) 

If nothing else, this isn't going to be boring, and personally, that's all I ask. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, RockYou said:

I kinda hope the producers make sure Kat goes on . Is it a “Road” trip or a “Field” trip? 

They could have her pilot a small plane and it would be EPIC’

😽✈️💗

That would be horrible.  She'd end up on the block and out and we'd miss the chance to see Christie, Tommy or Jackson squeal and scream and cry and Hulk out if one of them goes up instead.  (Or Jack if he survives Thursday which he well could with these morons).

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

I think it could come down to a tie vote, but surely Holly, Kat, Nicole and Cliff will surely vote out Jack, right? And finally Tommy and Christie will not get what they want? Please? 

Last night, Holly and Kat stole a couple minutes in the boat room while everyone else was settling into bed and talked about how Holly is pretending and going to continue to pretend to mope around the house like she knows Jackson is going and Kat said that she's saying the same because they want to blindside Christie, Tommy, and Analyse. I think Kat is honestly a bit divided about it because she really does want Jackson to go but getting Jack out is such a big deal. 

Which probably means that at this moment, either Holly or Kat is telling that to Christie to ruin it all. 

• Love 3

I alo think Jackson is more redeemable than Jack. Jackson is one of those guys who obviously has a lot of issues. He's talked about being depressed, being unhappy, having an eating disorder, addiction, suicide. I think it's funny (but sad) that he shagged two girls in the house and neither actually like him. So he's that asshole/loser combo.

Jack is the kind of "I'm hot so I get to be an asshole" kind of asshole. That kind of asshole isn't going to change until the looks wear off and he has a beer gut.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Which probably means that at this moment, either Holly or Kat is telling that to Christie to ruin it all. 

Funny you say that.

Kat is heavily hinting to Christie that Jackson is staying.

Ooops. 

• Love 2

P.S. I think it's hilarious that we've sat through week after week after week of the 6 Sh66ters gushing about how much they love this game and Big Brother rocks! and all of that when everything was going their way but the second - the very fucking second - that things even slightly shift to the other side, they're all whining about how much this game sucks and this is no fun wah wah wah. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Funny you say that.

Kat is heavily hinting to Christie that Jackson is staying.

Ooops. 

Me IRL:
g7hlu.jpg?a434592

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Jess: "This is not a week of like, will the veto be used? This is, like, four, like, days, of, like, let's relax." Heh.

But you know production will make them do DR's and encourage conversations where they are weighing their options.

• Love 2

Does Jackson know he's safe? He's stress eating a giant cucumber and freaking out with Cliff.

Jack should read that Nick is not feeling this convo. And it's not the vertigo. He's actively avoiding talking to Jack. And this is Nick.

• Love 2

I mean, Jackson lying about how much he loves Cliff and Nicole and Jess because he hates bullies so much while chomping on that giant cucumber? The only thing missing was a plate of brussel sprouts somewhere in the shot.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson's listening at the door to the target/bullseye room again. 

I never expected Jackson to be the House Spy. He LOVES being the guy listening at doors...and it's actually really funny.

If he does it a few more times, they can use it as a montage for the finale.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nick is... tickling Tommy's dick with his foot? And asking him if he's getting hard? 

Nick: "The feeds love it."

I feel safe speaking on behalf of the feeds: OVERWHELMING NO.

WHAT? I just... no. NO. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3