Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Turned on the feeds.
Immediately hear Analyse daring that bitch (Kemi) to run her mouth when they're all out of the house.
Ignored the feeds. 

Decided to try the feeds again.
Immediately hear Jackson and Isabella bragging about not using condoms.
Sigh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, P2C2E said:

I can't imagine how anyone has regular cycles in the house with all the stress. Not to mention the diet changes, and sleep changes, etc. And that's assuming that someone had a regular cycle to begin with. I also wonder if they have trouble tracking it when they don't have calendars.

There was real long conversation last year with the women talking about not having had a period since they were in sequester, including Bayleigh, and that was before she had sex with Skeavy. People pointed out that the only woman to have gotten a period was Rockstar right after they arrived, Sam in sequester, Haleigh didn't because she was on the depo provera shot. So, when Bayleigh later said she miscarried at the jury house, people told her it was probably just a late period and she took it as an attack. I'm sure some people were attacking her, others were trying to offer sympathy.

Last years conversation was because Sam was literally losing her mind. She wanted to leave and they kept talking her down in the DR and apparently, she was told it happened to women each year and she was just hormonal. The other women joined in about not getting one either and it was two months in. 

There is still no excuse for not using the available condoms, though. Igits, the whole bunch.

• Love 2
(edited)

tl;dr summary: 
Jackson: *VICTIM NOISES*
Holly: "UGH."
BB19 Cody: "You're such a beta."

Okay so apparently at some point tonight, Holly made a joke about Jackson no longer having abs (slop bloat or never-ending eating, you decide) and Jackson freaked out and brought up that she had an eating disorder for five years but he would never bring that up (um?) and stormed off from the hammock, almost upending Holly onto the ground. So now he's in the HoH room, refusing to put on his microphone so that he doesn't have to have a conversation about it and Holly keeps trying to have a conversation about it and let him know that she was just joking and he's being a big cry-baby. Holly was all, "Look, I'm gonna give you a pass because you're pissy about being on slop," and Jackson is all, "No, it's not slop pissiness," and I have no fucking clue. 

Jackson: "You want my cold side to come out? Congratulations, you got it."

Jackson: "I've been sweet to you and what has it gotten me? More regret."

Now he's going to bed because that's how big grown boys have temper tantrums but every time Holly is about to leave, Jackson says something douchetastic to make her come back and be all, "UGH!" and this is the post that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. 

Jackson: "Hey, just so you know, sleep isn't going to change anything for me. There are some lines you just don't fuck around with."

And there he goes again saying that this isn't the first shitty comment that she's made about him but it's the last and they were going to talk about it in the morning but now they won't.

As Holly goes for the door, Jackson: "You're being dramatic."

HERE WE GO AGAIN, SHE CAME BACK. 'Cause this post goes on and on my friend.

Holly at the door. Jackson: "And don't go running your mouth downstairs there to everyone about this."

SHE FINALLY LEFT. This post has finally ended. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

And Jackson is the guy who never lets his emotions interfere with his game.  Just saying. :eyeroll

Heh. And now the emotionless ab-less robot is crying because his precious fee-fees are hurt. Boo. Fucking. Hoo.

Run, Holly. Run like the wind.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

How did Holly not laugh at Jackson? I mean, really.

It was like every fight I ever had with my boyfriend. IN HIGH SCHOOL. Right down to the hand on the door knob before a passive aggressive statement gets said so the other person comes back to fight some more. Like, damn, Holly. Self-respect. Get you some.

• Love 10

Ten minutes later, an update:

Cameras 1 and 2, Jessica: "But like. And like. Then like. But like."
Cameras 3 and 4, Bella: "Literally. Oh my God. Literally. Oh my God. Literally. Oh my God."
Callaphera's migraine: *coming back from the place where it was hiding to behind her right eye because neither of them will shut up already*

• LOL 7

Wait. I was skimming through the convos tonight. I caught Holly telling Tommy and Jack a few hours ago that she wants everyone to go say hi to her dog when they get out. I guess she lives right down the street. She says it's a $4 Uber.

But her dog's name is Jackson?!?! Really??

That's hilarious.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Analyse says she's starting to like Jack more.  Christie squealed, "I knew it would happen!  It was only a matter of time!"

Sigh. Stockholm Syndrome time. 

Reading the updates, it sounds like Bella's still likely going up and out? Sadness. I mean, she's heinous (disgusting!), but not who I wanted getting kicked out the door this week.

Jess is useless, and Nicole is not exactly a comp threat. Bella and Nick, and Sam, are the only ones who could win the physical comps. I despise Jack but I also hate that he's not a mental idiot. 

And I really fear an Analyse HOH coming up if it's endurance. And that will be a gross week. Like, HOH shower gross. 

• Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

And I really fear an Analyse HOH coming up if it's endurance. And that will be a gross week. Like, HOH shower gross. 

Ew. Un-manifest this, please, because I just imagined a whole week of shriek-squeal and shuddered. 

Although watching her sound out the big words, like "happy", in her HoH letter would be amusing. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ew. Un-manifest this, please, because I just imagined a whole week of shriek-squeal and shuddered. 

Although watching her sound out the big words, like "happy", in her HoH letter would be amusing. 

I'm not sure she could spell "HOH" either.

Sorry, after getting my hopes up for an interesting week, both Jacks potentially staying is making me extra petty tonight. lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Turned on the feeds.
Immediately hear Analyse daring that bitch (Kemi) to run her mouth when they're all out of the house.
Ignored the feeds. 

Decided to try the feeds again.
Immediately hear Jackson and Isabella bragging about not using condoms.
Sigh. 

I have no clue how tough Kemi is.  But I think it is safe to say that she could probably beat the crap out of 95 pound Analyse.  I guess I was right Analyse is touched by the angels.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

These people that were constructed this year to play Big Brother might just be .... 

Wait ... constructed or contracted? 

Here’s to a good Monday for all. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, P2C2E said:

I can't imagine how anyone has regular cycles in the house with all the stress. Not to mention the diet changes, and sleep changes, etc. And that's assuming that someone had a regular cycle to begin with. I also wonder if they have trouble tracking it when they don't have calendars.

Well, these people spend a lot of time memorizing days.  I would love for them to start incorporating random factoids like this into the days comps.

"Did the DPOV get played before or after Christie got her period?"

"Did Ovi get sent to Camp Comeback before or after Jack and Sis boinked in the shower?"

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chilis said:

Well, these people spend a lot of time memorizing days.  I would love for them to start incorporating random factoids like this into the days comps.

"Did the DPOV get played before or after Christie got her period?"

"Did Ovi get sent to Camp Comeback before or after Jack and Sis boinked in the shower?"

Did Cliff win HOH before or after Jack and Snackson shared a toilet cucumber?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cliff said in the DR that he was going to trick Christie into not using her DPOV.

I'm confused....isn't that what we want?

If Christie doesn't use it then once Jackson takes himself off Cliff can then put up Tommy (ideal for me, but I cain't have nice things!).  With that, she wouldn't be able to use it because Cliff already put him up?

Gah, now I confused myself!

• LOL 3

Cucumber-gate was the weirdest thing I have ever seen on BB. Hopefully, Julie will be able to break it down in Jackson's exit interview. LOL!! That said, why was it shown at all? It was gross but sooooooo random.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So now he's in the HoH room, refusing to put on his microphone so that he doesn't have to have a conversation about it and Holly keeps trying to have a conversation about it and let him know that she was just joking and he's being a big cry-baby. Holly was all, "Look, I'm gonna give you a pass because you're pissy about being on slop," and Jackson is all, "No, it's not slop pissiness," and I have no fucking clue. 

Jackson: "You want my cold side to come out? Congratulations, you got it."

Jackson: "I've been sweet to you and what has it gotten me? More regret."

Now he's going to bed because that's how big grown boys have temper tantrums but every time Holly is about to leave, Jackson says something douchetastic to make her come back and be all, "UGH!" and this is the post that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. 

Guess the BB House stress is mucking with Jackson’s time of the month as well.

14 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Cucumber-gate was the weirdest thing I have ever seen on BB. Hopefully, Julie will be able to break it down in Jackson's exit interview. LOL!! That said, why was it shown at all? It was gross but sooooooo random.

Ummm... because Jessica’s eye-rolling at Jackson was literally the ONLY camera-worthy thing she did all week, maybe?

Edited by Nashville
Quote-trimming
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

I'm confused....isn't that what we want?

It is. @peachmangosteen was just positive that Cliff had moved past that point and had given up all hope of it happening (like most of us), but now Cliff mentioning it in his DR is giving peach hope and we all know that when it comes to BB, having hope rarely works out. 🙂

• Love 5

From Joker’s:

Mon 3:43 AM PT 3:36 AM Talking resumes in HN & lights immediately go on. Jackson to KT for some food. Main House Lights are on. Jackson to frig & chugs some milk from bottle, then back to HN & to bed.

Am I alone in thinking Production should mandate Jackson have his own individual milk jug set aside to chug from?  I mean, we’re getting into public health issues here.   Consider where Jackson’s mouth has been - would YOU want to be drinking after him...?

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Mon 3:43 AM PT 3:36 AM Talking resumes in HN & lights immediately go on. Jackson to KT for some food. Main House Lights are on. Jackson to frig & chugs some milk from bottle, then back to HN & to bed.

Am I alone in thinking Production should mandate Jackson have his own individual milk jug set aside to chug from?  I mean, we’re getting into public health issues here.   Consider where Jackson’s mouth has been - would YOU want to be drinking after him...?

Between his community chugging and his condom embargo, the HGs will be lucky if they get out ONLY covered in cold sores.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Between his community chugging and his condom embargo, the HGs will be lucky if they get out ONLY covered in cold sores.

Was Jackson a recruit?  I ask solely because I can’t think of any other reason the chucklenut would conceive the notion of Production cutting the cam feeds just because some dumbasses decide to have sex in front of them....

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Guess the BB House stress is mucking with Jackson’s time of the month as well.

Ummm... because Jessica’s eye-rolling at Jackson was literally the ONLY camera-worthy thing she did all week, maybe?

Point well taken. I guess she is this seasons Victoria.

• LOL 1
39 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Another thing to add to the exit interview. So gross and nasty!

Did anyone else notice on the last episode that they said “will the veto be used to save Jackson, Jack, or Mickie?”

My twinspiracy senses are tingling. What if this whole time, there was a Jackson and a Mickie and we end up with both in the game? Oh the humanity...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

So Jackson is sneaking food into his pockets and gorging in the shower, or something like that?

Source?  I'm not surprised though.

(edited)

BB has woken them up for the day.  Christie is telling Analyse that Nick is such a liar and so is Sam.  She says she is going through with the plan with Cliff and they are going to shake on it.  Nick made a big mistake telling Kat about his mastermind plan to bamboozle Christie because Kat told Christie and now she's telling Analyse and Holly.  She thinks Sam probably came up with the idea.  Christie says she can't wait to roast him after the veto meeting.

Edited by zorak
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christie is telling Analyse that Nick is such a liar and so is Sam.  She says she is going through with the plan with Cliff and are going to shake on it.  Nick made a big mistake telling Kat about his mastermind plan to bamboozle Christie because Kat told Christie and now she's telling Analyse and Holly. 

Will this stop Tommy from trying to get Nick back into the nine?

Unlikely.

• LOL 3
Just now, Cutty said:

Will this stop Tommy from trying to get Nick back into the nine?

Unlikely.

I don't know because Christie is fired up about the fact that Nick was insisting Tommy go on the block.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

So Jackson is sneaking food into his pockets and gorging in the shower, or something like that?

Twitter. I’m not on twitter but it was posted on reddit.  I did not personally witness it. 

15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Source?  I'm not surprised though.

I somehow quoted myself above instead of you. Lol. 

• Love 2

As much as I want Cliff to screw Christie over, I doubt it's going to happen.  On the other hand, the potential exists for there to be some great fireworks after the veto meeting.  Christie just made some comment about lighting it up once the meeting is done.  

• Love 3
(edited)

After Christie was talking about how pissy Jackson was yesterday and some spat between him and Kat overnight, Holly said, "He needs food."  Way to make excuses Holly.  Christie said that Jackson bases his entire life on his caloric intake.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

If I remember correctly and am doing the time difference right, Christie has less than 90 minutes to use her power this week.

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

What the fuck is wrong with this one?

It IS scary. I'm at home with no cameras on me, and certainly loathe Bella, but even so I'm not talking about going full Lechtor on her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

If I remember correctly and am doing the time difference right, Christie has less than 90 minutes to use her power this week.

Yes.  

Now Cliff is going on to Christie, Jack, and Jackson about how he's just been trying to find a spot where he can work with some people.

Jackson:  "We're grown ass adults."  Exactly!  So quit acting like a baby.

• Love 3