Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Cliff, honey, as a fellow Houstonian I beg you to buy a fucking clue!

Same - he lives about 5 min from me. I hope he's not stupid enough to trust these people.

Do people really brag about being in MENSA? Seems only desperate, non-smart people would do that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Do people really brag about being in MENSA? Seems only desperate, non-smart people would do that.

I have never known anyone in MENSA, but I knew a dude who was highly intelligent and went to Brown.  You better believe that he brought that up at least once a conversation. 

He got pissed at me because I said you did not have to be smart to get into Brown.  All you needed was to be rich.  I then said if he said he went to M.I.T. that would be far more impressive.😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Raven-is-in-Mensa-e1504000279725.jpg

Raven Facts!: Thanks for signing up for Raven Facts! You now will receive fun daily facts about BB19's RAVEN! 
Raven is also in Mensa! Did you know that Raven's GPA is dance?
<To cancel Raven Facts, reply ravenfactscancel>

I never want to stop receiving Raven facts. The laughter is cathartic.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

I never want to stop receiving Raven facts. The laughter is cathartic.

I totally regret not doing that back in BB19. I'm sure that meme was around back then. Such a missed opportunity!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

She's slowly but surely losing me. There's really no one left to root for. I really appreciate Cliff for trying but he's gonna end up fucked so he'll probably go soon anyway.

I hate Christie and Tommy so much. They are what's ruining this season imo.

No that's Jackson for me . I fucking hate that asshole.

• Love 8

Same. I think he’s the more dangerous of the Jackasses. I loathe Bella, but she’s burnt a lot of bridges and she’s running out of houseguests to look better than. 

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, Kris117 said:

Same. I think he’s the more dangerous of the Jackasses. I loathe Bella, but she’s burnt a lot of bridges and she’s running out of houseguests to look better than. 

I agree, he comes across as being far more personable than Jack.  Even if he is being disingenuous.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Kris117 said:

Same. Jackson is basically getting to hide behind Jack a little bit, but he's more dangerous.

Hopefully, if Cliff is smart and doesn't put up Bella if the power isn't used, and when Jack goes in that scenario, Jackson won't have Jack to hide behind and his target will start growing again. 

Meanwhile, I can only hope that Cliff talks to us today to let us know that he's lying to Christie and will be breaking the deal. If he is, then he's made the greatest move of the season. I won't say the greatest move since Dan's Funeral because Dan still had to worm his way out of it afterward, so Cliff's biggest move will be if he can survive next week. If he can somehow do that, then he will have made the greatest move in years. 

• Love 4

Cliff will be my new hero if he convinces Christie not to use her power, put her up and back doors her and makes her power disappear. Jack isn't nearly as dangerous as Christie is with that power. 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Cliff will be my new hero if he convinces Christie not to use her power, put her up and back doors her and makes her power disappear. Jack isn't nearly as dangerous as Christie is with that power. 

I don't think Christie would have the votes to be evicted, which is the problem. And honestly, I'd rather Christie than Jack in the house. So I cannot root for Christie's eviction this week. I need Jack to go. 

If Jack goes, Tommy/Christie have less ties to the Six Shooters. I don't think Christie and Tommy are THAT close to Jackson/Holly. I know Tommy likes AnalySis, but I think that Jack's eviction could help tear apart the Six Shooters. If Christie went, Tommy would just saddle up with Jack (his crush) and honestly, that's not as much fun to watch as Christie's delusions.

• Love 8

So I read on twitter than there was actually a convo between nick and cliff BEFORE he talked to Christie in which they discussed lying to Christie about Cliff being ok with backdooring Bella. Nick told him to say whatever he needed to say and Cliff agreed to do that. 

However last night jack said he would actually keep cliff safe a couple weeks if he backdoored Bella so Cliff has to hope and pray someone on his side wins HOH or he’s screwed if he goes through with this 

#teamgoodfeeds 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

However last night jack said he would actually keep cliff safe a couple weeks if he backdoored Bella so Cliff has to hope and pray someone on his side wins HOH or he’s screwed if he goes through with this 

Jack says that now, but I'm willing to bet, if Cliff put up Bella and she was evicted, they'd target Cliff anyway. 

Cliff needs to be lying in order to have a chance. He's already been evicted by the Six Shooters once, so he has ZERO reason to trust them now. In fact, he can use that in his speech while he puts up AnalySis or HollyBeth. He has every reason to target them, as they evicted him and it would be revenge.

I know that risks Cliff not getting to jury, but I think it would truly be worth it to try. Or else he probably goes anyway. And I think Cliff could power through one more week if he figures out how to make amends with Christie/Tommy (which means not putting them up).

• Love 3

The week will end one of two ways imo: Christie doesn't use her power, Cliff really does nom Bella, Bella gets evicted or Christie uses her power, Jackson noms Bella, Bella gets evicted.

I have literally no faith left in these people.

I think Christie will end up using her power. I feel like they'll all realize there's a chance Cliff is lying and use it. Although, I think Christie doesn't really want to use it so I'm hoping maybe she'll just convince herself she's the best player ever and that Cliff will do what she wants. But then I have to believe Cliff would be savage enough to still put up a Shitty 6 member and I don't know if I believe that.

• Love 3

Relistening to the conversation between CHris and Cliff from earlier. SHe is so good. So convincing . Divulges everyones secrets. Deflects everything from her. Outright tells lies. And she comes out smelling like a rose and everyone wants to work with her.
I think she is one of the best Big Brother players in a long long time. The fact that she has made rather crucial mistakes and can turn it around is amazing. 

While she drives me nuts with her non stop conversations ( practically beating you down with your inability to get a word in) I find her the most interesting player to watch.

She lies to your face without a blink of an eye, yet,I believe ,she may think she is telling the truth at that moment.

I mean how you say with a straight face, I keep peoples secrets, just not my own, and proceed to reveal the rogue voter, who throws the food away, etc.

It is uncanny how she gets away with it and remains loved.

I think only Holly is really on to her.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

So I read on twitter than there was actually a convo between nick and cliff BEFORE he talked to Christie in which they discussed lying to Christie about Cliff being ok with backdooring Bella. Nick told him to say whatever he needed to say and Cliff agreed to do that. 

#teamgoodfeeds 

This is true. IT was BEFORE the veto comp and Nick, Bella and Cliff were discussing scenarios. He absolutely said he would lie to Christie about the backdoor to get her to not use the power -- and then he'd put up Tommy or Holly. 

Now Cliff has to decide if the lie and plan is worth it. He's a target next week. If he goes along with Christie and backdoors Bella, he's a target for Nick/Bella. But if he goes against Christie, he's a target for at least 5 people who already evicted him once.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, missyb said:

The fact that she has made rather crucial mistakes and can turn it around is amazing. 

Not particularly. She won a really strong power that helps wipe out mistakes. Otherwise, her alliance would be losing a member this week and the numbers would be even in the house instead of her side having a 9-3 advantage with all three of the other three still wanting to work with them!

Even here, she only kept things the same by burning said power and not even on herself!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

This is true. IT was BEFORE the veto comp and Nick, Bella and Cliff were discussing scenarios. He absolutely said he would lie to Christie about the backdoor to get her to not use the power -- and then he'd put up Tommy or Holly. 

Now Cliff has to decide if the lie and plan is worth it. He's a target next week. If he goes along with Christie and backdoors Bella, he's a target for Nick/Bella. But if he goes against Christie, he's a target for at least 5 people who already evicted him once.

Christie promised she wouldn't divulge their convo, so if Cliff gets even a whiff of the fact that she's blabbed about everything (which anyone would know she would do), he can use that for justification for breaking their deal and putting her up. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

Christie promised she wouldn't divulge their convo, so if Cliff gets even a whiff of the fact that she's blabbed about everything (which anyone would know she would do), he can use that for justification for breaking their deal and putting her up. 

Exactly and he didn't swear to put up Bella. He said he'd consider it if he could trust the 6 shitters. Since he can't trust them, he's not going to put up Bella. I think. But like Christie I change my mind every few minutes.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Putting up Christie would be a genuinely stupid move and I don‘t think Cliff is a stupid man.

I don't know--The HGs have to know she would be tough/impossible to beat in the end;  she's playing hard and gaining lots of trust.  I would love Jack (or Jackson) out of the house first, but getting Christie out now with a bonus of getting her power out, would be tempting to me if I was in the house.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sphoebus31 said:

I don't know--The HGs have to know she would be tough/impossible to beat in the end;  she's playing hard and gaining lots of trust.  I would love Jack (or Jackson) out of the house first, but getting Christie out now with a bonus of getting her power out, would be tempting to me if I was in the house.

6 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

Most of the people in the house like Christie more than Jack. I agree that it would be better theoretically for her to be gone to get rid of her power, but I think she stays so easily against Jack that it wouldn't be worth it. 

Now, to MissyB's point from before, I do think it is fair to credit Christie for BEING more popular in the house than Jack. Christie's playing a fine game. I just don't think it's all that impressive. It's a good game, but I don't think it's a great game. The Cliff fuck-up alone would rule her out as a "great" game player in my book.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Most of the people in the house like Christie more than Jack. I agree that it would be better theoretically for her to be gone to get rid of her power, but I think she stays so easily against Jack that it wouldn't be worth it. 

Now, to MissyB's point from before, I do think it is fair to credit Christie for BEING more popular in the house than Jack. Christie's playing a fine game. I just don't think it's all that impressive. It's a good game, but I don't think it's a great game. The Cliff fuck-up alone would rule her out as a "great" game player in my book.  

As long as one of the 6 go home this week, I'll be happy--preferably either Jack or Christie (I'd include Jackson if he wasn't already safe). 

• Love 9

As long as one of the 6 go home this week, I'll be happy--preferably either Jack or Christie (I'd include Jackson if he wasn't already safe). 

Oh, me, too. What's funny is that once the Six Shitters lose a member, I wouldn't mind Nick or Bella being the next to go. I just don't want Nick or Bella to be out this particular week, as I want the Six Shitters to finally have a week where everything didn't work out for them. Even Level Six lost two members, right?

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh, me, too. What's funny is that once the Six Shitters lose a member, I wouldn't mind Nick or Bella being the next to go. I just don't want Nick or Bella to be out this particular week, as I want the Six Shitters to finally have a week where everything didn't work out for them. Even Level Six lost two members, right?

This is my first season back since BB15 (and look what I stumbled into, sigh), so I don't know Level 6.

At this point, I only care to see Cliff and Nicole move forward.

• Love 2

This is my first season back since BB15 (and look what I stumbled into, sigh), so I don't know Level 6.

At this point, I only care to see Cliff and Nicole move forward.

Last year, there were two alliances, Level Six vs. FOUTTE and FOUTTE kept shitting the bed over and over again despite winning more HoHs than Level Six. However, even with their many foul-ups, they still managed to get out two members of Level Six before FOUTTE was completely eliminated. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie PMS update:  She just told Sam she's 7 days late.  

If Christie had the most horrible PMS and PMDD like she claims.....she would take medicine to control it or get on BC that only gives you a cycle 4 times a year.

Christy just stays lying. I do not know when she is telling the truth. It is scary!!!

She also eats like a barn animal!  Loud smacking and all!  LMAO

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Cliff needs to break that deal and put her or Tommy on the Block!

Jack needs to Go!!    He is the target and did not win his veto.  So, too bad!

The only reason Tommy and Christie want Jack in the game is because they know he will fight for them.

That is some Brokedown  Palace mentality.

I have a feeling C/T will get over it. 

Plus....Cliff won’t last long in the game. He has no true numbers/votes. 

Send Jack Home!

• Love 3

Sam's trying to convince Christie that Bella wouldn't go after her because Sam and Nick wouldn't let her.

Sam says this is a golden opportunity and they might not get another shot.

He says that with Jack gone, Holly, Jackson, and Analyse would need to work with other people and they'd have to continue to work with Christie because they need her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TimWil said:

Putting up Christie would be a genuinely stupid move and I don‘t think Cliff is a stupid man.

She is not the target, though.   It looks like putting Christy next to Jack is the only way the others will vote Jack out. 

Or, if Christy can use her power after Cliff makes the replacement nom......then they should put Tommy.

Christy will keep Tommy over Jack.

(last night Tommy and Jackson don’t even want to keep Cliff off the block the next two weeks).  And, they ALL said....if someone else puts Cliff up...(like Bella, etc) ....they will vote him out!  😂

• Love 3

Cliff told Nicole he wants to talk later.  He says he doesn't want to make any decisions without consulting her.  He says nobody likes Bella and it's a sinking ship.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff told Nicole he wants to talk later.  He says he doesn't want to make any decisions without consulting her.  He says nobody likes Bella and it's a sinking ship.

Oh dear god he is going to put up Bella without even flushing Crusty's power. Or he's hoping this gets back to Crusty and makes her feel safe to not use power.

Just now, Lamima said:

Oh dear god he is going to put up Bella without even flushing Crusty's power. Or he's hoping this gets back to Crusty and makes her feel safe to not use power.

Yeah, I just don't know.  So far he hasn't mentioned any bamboozling of Christie to Nicole.  Granted they are outside with everyone else.