Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I dunno, part of me has some sympathy for Jackson. He's talked about his addictive personality, how he's struggled with body dysmorphia, how he used to need to pop 4 Xanax a night to sleep. The way he is constantly eating is classic behavior of an addict. He's got a lot of demons underneath the meathead veneer. 

I was just thinking with how vindictive and hateful these people are, this is going to be one bitter ass jury once they start turning on each other. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I dunno, part of me has some sympathy for Jackson. He's talked about his addictive personality, how he's struggled with body dysmorphia, how he used to need to pop 4 Xanax a night to sleep. He's got a lot of demons underneath the meathead veneer. 

Yup. Thank god I don't know him in real life. My not-so-inner Captain Save A Bro personality would throw a fucking ticker tape parade. 

• Love 5

Maybe along with the fan favorite vote this year, they should have another one for who the fans think was the nastiest player, then Julie could annonce that 'oops', it's an 8-way tie!!

I don't have the feeds, don't think I can get them here in Canada, but couldn't watch them anyway, my blood pressure wouldn't stand it, almost doesn't just reading about these crappy people.

Wish they would do what they did on BB Canada one season, the fans either voted to evict someone or to nominate them, my memory is weak on the actual circumstances,, and one guy got booted from the game as a result of that vote.  Seems to me it was quite early in the season too.  It would sure put a scare into the Nasty alliance if America were to vote to put two of it's members on the block, God, I would love it. Oh the scrambling!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Props to all of you who sit through all of that last night. 

Props or condolences?

11 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I was just thinking with how vindictive and hateful these people are, this is going to be one bitter ass jury once they start turning on each other. 

Finally, something to look foward to!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Maybe along with the fan favorite vote this year, they should have another one for who the fans think was the nastiest player, then Julie could annonce that 'oops', it's an 8-way tie!!

Yes, I've always thought in addition to "America's Favorite" they should give a booby prize to "America's Least Favorite." I'd just like to see the expression on someone's face after winning that.

The odds are that David's going to win re-entry.

There's really no reason to assume that. He's participated in exactly one challenge thus far, which he lost. And he lost to Jessica, Cliff and Ovi (I think, right?). Not exactly a sign that he's going to do well in a challenge, whatever it is.

COOTIE TAW! COOTIE TAW!

Actually, it's pronounced Coop-Dee-Dot. Ask Jeff.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I am paying for live feeds but not sure why. After reading all the posts here I just can’t bring myself to watch them. These people are the worst. I may start watching once all of the nice people are out of the house and all the nasty people start turning on each other. Then I probably won’t care how they act.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

He's participared in only one challenge thus far, which he lost. And he lost to Jessica, Cliff and Ovi (I think, right?). Not exactly a sign that he's going to do well in a challenge, whatever it is.

It was Jessica, Cliff, and Kemi but your point still stands. Anyone could win the battleback because it could be any challenge. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, wintrygal said:

Wish they would do what they did on BB Canada one season, the fans either voted to evict someone or to nominate them, my memory is weak on the actual circumstances,, and one guy got booted from the game as a result of that vote.  Seems to me it was quite early in the season too.  It would sure put a scare into the Nasty alliance if America were to vote to put two of it's members on the block, God, I would love it. Oh the scrambling!

Yes!!!!!!!! That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Nick has publicly "diagnosed"  Nicole as a sociopath? 

I wonder how his employer is going to feel about that after the show, as that is a clear ethical violation.  Counselors and therapists are not supposed to make public statements about someone's diagnosis.    (It's a big part of the reason Dr. Phil is not licensed any more)  

Oh - and he's wrong.  There's no way in hell Nicole is a sociopath. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

I dunno, part of me has some sympathy for Jackson. He's talked about his addictive personality, how he's struggled with body dysmorphia, how he used to need to pop 4 Xanax a night to sleep. The way he is constantly eating is classic behavior of an addict. He's got a lot of demons underneath the meathead veneer. 

He is probably one of those guys who drinks the creatine/protein powder shakes with the added caffeine, all day long, takes supplements to boost his energy, and then has to take Xanax to come down from all the stimulants.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So, I guess one bright spot I can find in the nastiness of last night was Sam. I listened to Taran Armstrong's morning update, which was extremely helpful in covering what I missed last night. As much as I am annoyed by Sam being part of that entire alliance crap, from the sounds of it, he didn't actively participate.

Yes, he was there and didn't stop it, so of course I have to judge him on that. But it sounds like he wasn't actively saying anything really bad. And, knowing how upset he was about the Eight and him as the ninth, I feel like he's actively aware of what's going on and is trying to figure out what his best move is. He seems like a good guy (not perfect, but good enough) so I feel like I can safely root for him.

....listen, I'm trying to hold on to SOMETHING, here. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Nick has publicly "diagnosed"  Nicole as a sociopath? 

I wonder how his employer is going to feel about that after the show, as that is a clear ethical violation.  Counselors and therapists are not supposed to make public statements about someone's diagnosis.    (It's a big part of the reason Dr. Phil is not licensed any more)  

Oh - and he's wrong.  There's no way in hell Nicole is a sociopath. 

Yeah, generally speaking, I'm not a fan of game stuff impacting hamsters' jobs. But this was SUPER shitty, and totally a professional faux pas. 

• Love 10

Analyse is up in the HOH bed with Nick and Bella.  She was telling them how she and Jack have great sexual chemistry but there's no emotional connection.  She said she's thinking about talking to Jack today.  She said she was going to tell him "Let's fuck still" but she doesn't feel anything.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Analyse is up in the HOH bed with Nick and Bella.  She was telling them how she and Jack have great sexual chemistry but there's no emotional connection.  She said she's thinking about talking to Jack today.  She said she was going to tell him "Let's fuck still" but she doesn't feel anything.  

...FFS, JACK ALREADY HAD THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU TWO OR THREE DAYS AGO, YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. 

Seriously, though, Jack already tried the "I don't want to be associated as a couple anymore but we can still fuck." She didn't seem to get it.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I guess one bright spot I can find in the nastiness of last night was Sam. I listened to Taran Armstrong's morning update, which was extremely helpful in covering what I missed last night. As much as I am annoyed by Sam being part of that entire alliance crap, from the sounds of it, he didn't actively participate.

Yes, he was there and didn't stop it, so of course I have to judge him on that. But it sounds like he wasn't actively saying anything really bad. And, knowing how upset he was about the Eight and him as the ninth, I feel like he's actively aware of what's going on and is trying to figure out what his best move is. He seems like a good guy (not perfect, but good enough) so I feel like I can safely root for him.

....listen, I'm trying to hold on to SOMETHING, here. 

I was also disappointed! I get it’s a game and all that but I grew up with Sam and I know he was raised to be better than that. 

• Useful 1
Just now, Jess2149 said:

I was also disappointed! I get it’s a game and all that but I grew up with Sam and I know he was raised to be better than that. 

I do think that, in the position that he's in, it's a difficult one. I think mob mentality was already setting in and Sam had one of two choices: he could either tell them to stop it and then probably get replaced as the ninth with someone like Jess or Kat, or he could sit idly by and not say anything but also not do anything about it.

Shitty options and I'd rather he went to comfort Nicole instead of doing what he did, but in the game, it really shows whether you're a coward or not and Sam is a coward. It's not great, but it beats being a bully. 

I'm gonna try to give him the benefit of the doubt but I am super disappointed in him. But I also know that they're playing a game and things can get complicated. Again, this does NOT apply to the people throwing out personal insults. Those people can go rot in Big Brother Hell, for all I care. It doesn't take much to be a decent human being.

• Love 7

Analyse is telling Sam, Bella, and Nick that Jack is not her ride or die.  Nick asked her who Jack's ride or die is.  She said probably Christie or Tommy (ding ding ding).  Nick said what about Jackson.  She said that could be true as well.  

Analyse was venting about the fact that she gets the shit end of the stick because he talks all the game with Christie but everyone thinks that Analyse and Jack are a couple.  Now Jack is up there and they saw him coming so they changed the subject before he came in.

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So far Nicole has been referred to as pulling Dan Gheesling moves and now Nick says that she's as calculating as Vanessa Russo. I mean, there are much worse people to be compared to.

Like Bella is kinda an Alex Ow. That's way worse. 

I was LITERALLY looking up Alex .... couldn't remember her name. But yeah, they are clones. 😞 I wish they could cast diversity without them being the same exact (kind of) people. Like, I personally know extremely sweet and funny Asian women who can keep a secret. It's like they want the credit for bringing in diversity but then they choose people who look & act exactly the same as former cast members.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, missyb said:

True !! Christie has brought up twice "lets re-vote on talking game around Camp Comeback". You all voted for it , right ? You were there when we took the first vote, right ? 

Sure they did. WHat were they suppose to say when the HOH (Jack) and his co HOH ( christie) were "suggesting" it? 

eta: It was a clever retort from Christie. Every Time they kick someone out , who is in CC, she can suggest a revote.

THERE WAS NEVER A FIRST VOTE.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

...FFS, JACK ALREADY HAD THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU TWO OR THREE DAYS AGO, YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. 

Seriously, though, Jack already tried the "I don't want to be associated as a couple anymore but we can still fuck." She didn't seem to get it.

Oh nononononono - this is totally different, don’t you see?  This is NOT Jack rejecting Anal for any purpose other than sexual - this is Anal rejecting Jack for any purpose other than sexual.  HE’S not dumping her, SHE’S dumping him.  Totally different, see?  See?  😛 

• LOL 6
35 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That literally made me laugh out loud. She is truly clueless. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Christie was telling the HOH crew that she has the power and what it is. I was only half paying attention and they are really pushing the fish this morning though so I'm not positive.

TPTB are probably just trying to get as much use out of the fish as they can before they die off again.  😄 

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Christie was telling the HOH crew that she has the power and what It is. I was only half paying attention and they are really pushing the fish this morning though so I'm not positive.

I believe we're getting fished because she's lying about what her power is. Hopefully production is going to call her in, like Jess in BB19, to tell her that she isn't allowed to lie.

At least, that's what I'm reading (I don't want to turn on the feeds right now until I fully calm down from last night's stuff).

• Love 2

#BB21 Live Feed Updates‏ @BB21LiveFeeds 1m1 minute ago

More

#BB21 Christie, Sis, and Bella are reading the Cap'n Crunch box. Kemi sitting in the bathroom talking to David while he sweeps. Jack vacuums. David - Release the Kraken!

Made me laugh.

• LOL 1
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I believe we're getting fished because she's lying about what her power is.

Yeah, I was going to say I don't know why she would lay it out for all of them when I seriously doubt she'll be using it until later on down the road against some of these very people.  Doesn't seem very smart.

BTW I don't know why nobody picks up on how tight she and Tommy are and they have too much power in the game.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

I was LITERALLY looking up Alex .... couldn't remember her name. But yeah, they are clones. 😞 I wish they could cast diversity without them being the same exact (kind of) people. Like, I personally know extremely sweet and funny Asian women who can keep a secret. It's like they want the credit for bringing in diversity but then they choose people who look & act exactly the same as former cast members.

And remember how similar Alex looked physically to Paola (Pau Pau) from Season 16? And she was called Pau Pau, too, by other HGs?

The casting on this fucking show is the ABSOLUTE WORST in terms of sheer laziness. Kass should have been handed her walking papers several years ago. It’s bad enough she maintains personal relationships with HGs, often socializing with them. That’s extremely unethical and unprofessional.

• Love 9

Christie just told Jack that once it gets down to 9 it's every man for himself.  Then she said that her priority still remains getting to final 3 with Jack and Tommy.  I can never tell how sincere she is in her desire to be final 3 with Jack.  I know she and Tommy are final 2 with each other but I don't know if they really want Jack with them there at the end.  Has anyone seen her and Tommy discuss this?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zorak said:

her parents must be SO proud!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

You ever watch a scene and imagine how you'd be in place of someone else? Rhetorical question because I needed an opening to this post.

I watched some of Kat with Nicole and absolutely loved how Kat was. It was so sweet and big sisterly and it just reinforced how much I like Kat (she's totally my Blue Moon this season, which she'd love because she has it in common with Brett) but I also watched it and was like "I just know I'd be all 'You know what, Nicole? Fuck them. You're awesome and kind and shouldn't take any of their shit because on their best day they still wouldn't be as great as you on your worst."

The fact that they were breaking her down like that makes me so angry. I just know I'd step in it if I were there because there's no way I'd be able to sit back and watch that happen to someone without saying something. And I wouldn't care because it's the right thing to do.

• Love 12

Christie told Jack, with Tommy present that she won the Diamond Power of Veto, Rename their alliance LOL lots of Love ( just the 3 of them). 
Jack says if he won veto, he will take Cliff off.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Thanks for the tip. I just listened to Taran. This is the most upset I've ever seen him, talking about the big anti-Nicole meeting and how they treated Nicole and Ovi. 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, missyb said:

Probably fairly rational people ( there are some exceptions) become so delusional and believe their own hype and stories after a short amount of time in the house. 

Like when Christie was talking to Tommy and Analyse about Ovi...Nothing personal. We evicted him but we still love him. And now he bakes and cleans for us. It's like we now have a maid!...i think we're really good BB players.

Tommy and Analyse were like, "yeah, nooo."

3 hours ago, Lamima said:

What's the talk about Nicole's grandma?

In Nicole's talk with Bella, she swore on her grandmother's grave that what she was saying was the truth. When Bella relayed the story to the 9, she said Nicole swore on her grandmother's life. Christie clarified that Nicole's grandma is dead so Nicole must be lying.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's sad when jack is the smart one on the relationship.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

The fact that they were breaking her down like that makes me so angry. I just know I'd step in it if I were there because there's no way I'd be able to sit back and watch that happen to someone without saying something. And I wouldn't care because it's the right thing to do.

I think if I was in the house I would be coming in with a private agenda. To expose the break down of civilized people into a mass mob. It happens every season. This season they are just so overt about it. Ovi had the right idea. He felt he needed to point out they were treating people poorly ( cliff and Nicole). He felt the had to speak out about saying a nice word to cliff who was feeling down. And he is the ideal position to do that. he is not a current part of the game but an observer. As he has been told by Jack " he is untouchable". I hope he continues his private crusade and rebellion.

New idea for who comes back from Camp Comeback. Have the DR ask the HG 5 interview questions which will air. Who would you target, why, would you team back up with strong players or work to evict a strong player. Air those and let the viewers vote. Too late for that to happen but it is my "wish". Kind of like on BBOTT letting us hear DR's every friday live.

• Love 8

Kat is talking to Tommy.  I came in on the middle of the convo but it seems like she was bringing up where does she fit in with everyone.  She says Nicole told her that "they" are going to pick them off one by one and that Kat was going to be picked off eventually.  Tommy keeps trying to reassure her that everyone likes her and she's fine.  He's cautioning her that it's "too early" in the game to play hard or something.

Kat just told Tommy that she's actually glad that she's not in a showmance.  She said she thinks she works better independently.  Tommy responded by saying, "I think you work better independently, too."  Of course he would say that, since they all seem to want to keep Kat around to use her.  

Tommy:  "I want to make Nicole's bed.  I just want to do something nice for her."