Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Nick talking about Nicole getting picked to play veto: "Her name's going to be in there 18 times because they definitely want her to play."  LOL  It's funny hearing someone in the game say what a lot of fans have speculated about with producer manipulations.

• Love 4

Jackson is apologizing to Nicole about the door incident and now she's crying on him. Why do they always flock to Jackson when they're crying? First Jessica, now Nicole. And now I'm gonna have to sit through 40 minutes of "buck up, little camper" before he goes and talks shit about her to the rest of the bulls-eye room.

Meanwhile, my heart continues to break every time Nicole starts crying again. 

• Love 4

Now Analyse and Holly are coming to hug Nicole. 

Fuck them.

Analyse to Nicole: "I hate seeing you cry." 
Analyse, probably five minutes from now: "Ugh, that stupid bitch. I just want to kill her."

Also Jackson is handfuls of granola in yogurt. Along with a few handfuls of grapes a few separate times, some mini chocolate bars, the leftover rice and some eggs, cookies, four bowls of cereal, and that was on top of his steak and a half + rice and salad for dinner. 

Oh and now more granola in the yogurt. Just in case anyone thought we were joking about how much he shoves down his maw after the sun goes down. 

• Love 2
(edited)

SIs and Holly go into the RV room to hug her. SIs says she didn't want to dismiss her but its been a long day. 
Insincere hugs. But maybe not, her crying is heartbreaking. 

Holly reassuring her that on a personal level the relationship are real. As a game, something else. She doesn't know what is going on. 
Nicole thanks them for coming in to talk to her.

Shit, this is making me a little teary eyed.

I dont know if Holly and Sis came in on their own volition or if Tommy or Christie told them too but it was nice.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Fuck, now Bella wants Tommy to bring Nicole into the boat room so that they can hash it out in front of other people. You guys. 

Tommy continues to pretend to be the neutral party. Kat is coaching her not to make any accusations, just be calm. 

Well, okay, now it's a private chat with Nicole, Bella, and Tommy in the RV room.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fuck, now Bella wants Tommy to bring Nicole into the boat room so that they can hash it out in front of other people. You guys. 

Tommy continues to pretend to be the neutral party. Kat is coaching her not to make any accusations, just be calm. 

I just got in bed so I’m not watching right now but I thought Bella was adamantly opposed to speaking with Nicole.  She’s such a snake.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I just got in bed so I’m not watching right now but I thought Bella was adamantly opposed to speaking with Nicole.  She’s such a snake.

It was supposed to be with Christie in the room so that she could calm Bella down if she got too heated but now Bella decided to talk to her anyway and she started out all right but now she's using more and more aggressive language.

Nicole was clearing up the grandmother's life versus grandmother's grave comment, which Tommy now confirms she said "grave" and Bella goes, "Well, whatever, moving on."

This is gross. It's just Bella steamrolling Nicole with Tommy piping up occasionally. 

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

You know I had Bella pegged as a villain at the start of the show.  Then she really did not do anything all that bad and I thought I misjudged her.  Now I am back to thinking she might just be the villain I thought she was during episode one.  Granted not as bad as Jack and son but you know sort of the third tier villain.

• Love 3
(edited)

Bella: "A lot of us don't feel the need to talk to you. If you want to talk to Nick, that's fine."

Bella: "America will clearly see that all I have said is nice things. I am not a bully. You're laughing right now."

So basically Bella just wanted to dump all over Nicole and then walk away whenever Nicole tries to say something.

Bella has left the room. Tommy is trying to smooth things over with Nicole because she never got a chance to speak. 

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)

Tommy to Nicole: "Tomorrow is a new fucking day. You will get your chance to speak, I'm sure of it."

on the other feed
Bella: "I don't know. Maybe I am being portrayed as a villain and karma will eat my ass after? But I have no regrets."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Bella is pissed that Nicole was laughing at her (it was more like scoffing but okay) and keeps going on about how Nicole was trying to bring up these fake tears but couldn't quite get there, the faaaake tears. It's disrespectful and dishonouring to Nicole and to the game of Big Brother.

Nicole, on the other hand, is full of fire over the fact that they keep bringing her grandmother into it and not to talk about her family and how she has ethics. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So far Nicole has been referred to as pulling Dan Gheesling moves and now Nick says that she's as calculating as Vanessa Russo. I mean, there are much worse people to be compared to.

Like Bella is kinda an Alex Ow. That's way worse. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)

Christie pressing that double eviction the middle HOH comp is always real quick and not sometimes but always , a puzzle, get out of here quick type puzzle. WRONG! It is always questions. The veto is a quick puzzle or race.

Or am i wrong ???

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1

Nick: "I'm gonna say 'I don't get mad, I get even.' Oooh. I'll use her own fucking line on her. But um-"
Bella: "I love that."
Nick: " 'I don't get mad, I get even. So you can sit your ass up on that nomination chair.' I'll probably hit her with that. But anyway, they probably won't let me say that but anyway. It's okay, I'll do it anyway."
Bella: "She literally - She literally - Like, dude, she - oh, fuck that bitch. Like, she was sitting there, she was looking at me, and she was literally - it was - like - ugh, it's disgusting. When you talk to her, just like-"
Nick: "I don't - I'm not going to unless she, like, tries to approach me. And even then I'm having Tommy and Holly in my conversation."

Five minutes before this, Kemi said this to Nicole about Bella:
Kemi: "She can't even formulate a fucking sentence cohesively. She trips over her words."
Heh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nick: "I'm gonna say 'I don't get mad, I get even.' Oooh. I'll use her own fucking line on her. But um-"
Bella: "I love that."
Nick: " 'I don't get mad, I get even. So you can sit your ass up on that nomination chair.' I'll probably hit her with that. But anyway, they probably won't let me say that but anyway. It's okay, I'll do it anyway."
Bella: "She literally - She literally - Like, dude, she - oh, fuck that bitch. Like, she was sitting there, she was looking at me, and she was literally - it was - like - ugh, it's disgusting. When you talk to her, just like-"
Nick: "I don't - I'm not going to unless she, like, tries to approach me. And even then I'm having Tommy and Holly in my conversation."

Five minutes before this, Kemi said this to Nicole about Bella:
Kemi: "She can't even formulate a fucking sentence cohesively. She trips over her words."
Heh.

Bella wants to be a Doctor.  Can you imagine her talking to a patient...

Bella:  Dude you like literally got...like literally got...no I'm telling you dude...there is blockage in your colon...literally...dude.

• LOL 15

I'm up because I can't sleep so thought I'd see what was going on in the feeds thread and now I REALLY can't sleep. Reading about how everyone is treating Nicole, Cliff and Ovi like garbage is so upsetting. Hearing how the entire group has randomly turned on Nicole of all people is so disturbing. Hearing how they're twisting literally everything she does into something evil is giving me horrible flashbacks to... something personal I'd rather not remember. 

Almost sadder is reading how well and wisely David is handling everything. I don't want to think about the life experiences that made him so good at handling this kind of awful situation. 

I haven't felt this bad about BB since Mike Boogie convinced Erika he was going to marry her, just so she would be nice to him before he voted her out. 

• Love 9

Literally (the real literally, not the figuratively literally), Bella and Nick went upstairs to "sleep" which really meant it was time for some jiggy jiggy. And all they've done is bitch about Nicole. 

Like, literally, dude.

• LOL 3

Streamable links! Get your streamable links here! Just in case any non-live feed watchers wanna see for yourself what all the fuss was about today plus flashback times for the feedsters if they want to take the hit straight to the dome:

Ovi talks to Jack/Christie/Tommy after they tell him to scram because game talk (2019-07-12 5:26 pm BBT): https://streamable.com/j4sv8

H8ful + Sam talk about Nicole in the HoH room and form the super alliance The Nasty 9 (okay, it's Unde9able but fuck them, amirite?) (2019-07-12 6:32 pm BBT)
Part One: https://streamable.com/rnfa5
Part Two: https://streamable.com/xjxw4
Part Three: https://streamable.com/ly0qs

David takes on Christie and Jack re: Ovi and the No Game Talk (2019-07-12 7:19 BBT): https://streamable.com/vwvbe

Christie and Tommy steamroll Nicole (2019-07-12 11:07 pm BBT)
Part One: https://streamable.com/pbs0v
Part Two: https://streamable.com/3swsz
Part Three: https://streamable.com/40e60

Wanna break your heart a little? Here's Kat being an awesome person consoling a crying Nicole (2019-07-12 11:26 pm BBT):
Part One: https://streamable.com/5te81
Part Two: https://streamable.com/3rbj9
Part Three: https://streamable.com/6kmia

Watch Tommy mediate Bella steamrolling Nicole and then running like a little bitch when Nicole tries to speak (2019-07-13 12:18 am BBT): https://streamable.com/ejudy

Nicole turns her sadness into anger with Kemi for a postmortem on the Bella rant (2019-07-13 12:28 am BBT): https://streamable.com/up32m

Watch Tommy's postmortem on the Bella rant with Christie and Jack (2019-07-13 12:39 am BBT): https://streamable.com/t47y4

Shoutout to ParadigmBoxer on r/BigBrother for clipping all of that. 

• Love 9
(edited)

That scene where Bella calmly sits and explains to Nicole what a  horrible lying blot of humanity she is and SHUT UP BECAUSE WHO SAID YOU GET TO TALK?!?  is way too hard to watch. I have run into Bellas. They are always happy to tell you you are wrong, even over subjective things, like your favorite color or soda flavor.

Edited by mertensia
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also Jackson is handfuls of granola in yogurt. Along with a few handfuls of grapes 

Yogurt and *grapes*? 😱 You know where that leads! Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, though. Heh.

i loathe these people. Even in Paul’s season I would occasionally watch the feeds/BBAD because those people were at least crazy enough to be entertaining at times. These fuckers are the worst combination of smug, vile, and absolutely lame all at the same time.  The only good thing about this season is the snark.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

I dont watch the feeds. What is it that Nicole is being accused of doing? It seems they all hate her?

And what is the reference to her grandmother?

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Heh.

Great zinger. Would have been better coming from someone who didn't JUST have an incoherent speech on live TV, though. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Now Analyse and Holly are coming to hug Nicole. 

Fuck them.

Analyse to Nicole: "I hate seeing you cry." 
Analyse, probably five minutes from now: "Ugh, that stupid bitch. I just want to kill her."

Also Jackson is handfuls of granola in yogurt. Along with a few handfuls of grapes a few separate times, some mini chocolate bars, the leftover rice and some eggs, cookies, four bowls of cereal, and that was on top of his steak and a half + rice and salad for dinner. 

Oh and now more granola in the yogurt. Just in case anyone thought we were joking about how much he shoves down his maw after the sun goes down. 

Then if anyone else should overindulge he looks at them with disgust and makes comments. Asshole Legohead!!

• Love 4
(edited)

God, it got even worse since I went to bed.

I now have ZERO issues with calling these people bullies after yesterday. I have no issues with saying that what they have been doing is bullying. And if they're not bullying personally, they're enabling, which is worse.

FUCK THESE PEOPLE. 

It's not just the shit talking that could make it bullying. How they treated people like Ovi for simply wanting to come upstairs is bullying. That's why I can officially call it that.

And the sad part is that this season hasn't even been fun in any way. It's been a boring steaming pile of shit. Right now, I see nothing fun in the near future because these people aren't fun. 

I absolutely HATE myself for thinking that I'd rather watch BB19. At least Paul, for all his slimy bullying tactics, also made it fun to watch. He knew how to make good TV. These people think they do but they're not doing anything fun. 

EDIT: Ok, maybe they aren't as bad as what Paul did in BB19 to Jess/Cody. They're not as bad as what Jason Roy did in BBOTT to Shelby and Morgan. But...god, I'm just so frustrated right now.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 18
8 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Honestly, I know that pride is one of the seven deadly sins, but I still have too much to behave the way Ovi and Jessica are.

Dignity, guys. Have some.

This. I also wouldn't be like Sam and fucking join in on the hideousness of the group all because I wanna fit in with the 'cool kids.' They always cast so many fucking cowards and it's infuriating.

7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I was just about ready to fall asleep because it's 1:30am and now I'm all riled up with anger.

I legit could not sleep last night because I was so riled up. I shouldn't let this silly show get me to that point but fucking hell these people are rage inducing.

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Cliff is advising Ovi to do like him and distance himself from Nicole since she seems to be Public Enemy #1. 

Cliff is such a little bitch. Fuck him.

Nicole: "Why would you want to be seen associating with me?"
Kat: "I don't care. I will die on this knife. You've been nothing but nice to me."

Ugh, I love Kat. 

6 hours ago, zorak said:

Tommy is stirring the pot about Jack and Analyse.  He just told Analyse something that Christie said to Jack.  Analyse said she doesn't like that Christie said something to him and didn't tell her.  Analyse:  "I don't know.  I'm so confused."

Tommy is such a snake. Like wow. I almost respect it but not really lol.

Jackson is apologizing to Nicole about the door incident and now she's crying on him. Why do they always flock to Jackson when they're crying? First Jessica, now Nicole. And now I'm gonna have to sit through 40 minutes of "buck up, little camper" before he goes and talks shit about her to the rest of the bulls-eye room.

You know what, I'll give it to Jackson, he's actually pretty good at seeming sincere when he does this stuff. Jack can't manage it because he always comes off like an arrogant, condescending dickbag, but Jackson can actually pretend to be nice sometimes.

Gotta go get my prayer circle for a Nicole veto win ready.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, and Nick has "diagnosed" Nicole as a sociopath. 

Whatever, go play with some crayons, asshole. 

🤬🤬🤬🤬. That fucking enrages me. He knows that word carries a lot of weight because he’s a counselor.  

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cliff is such a little bitch. Fuck him.

Cliff, like Ovi, has wanted to become the 10th alliance member for ages. He was actually in that spot until Cliff Notes was exposed.

On the bright side, it sounds like Ovi is FINALLY opening up his eyes about the alliance and that is great. Jess, on the other hand, is still a total dumbass.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You know what, I'll give it to Jackson, he's actually pretty good at seeming sincere when he does this stuff. Like Jack can't manage it because he always comes off like an arrogant, condescending dickbag, but Jackson can actually pretend to be nice sometimes.

Jackson, I have discovered, is my enigma for the season. Like....he can be such a piece of shit and is more wild and reckless than Jack is, but he also kind of seems to care sometimes? Even though he can get bad, I feel like he's not actually that bad of a guy? He does seem to be the one that people go to for comfort and he does provide it and does seem sincere. I'd like to think that Jackson isn't a total piece of shit and has potential to change. He is only 24; I think boys' brains don't fully develop until 25 anyway so I have to hold out hope that there's something there. 

Jack, on the other hand, is too far gone. I know Jackson can get bad with the trash talking, but Jack is so slimy and is so manipulative all while staying calm and smug and condescending. I've stuck by this, even when Jackson had his total douchebag moment with HollyBeth after Ovi's eviction: I'd rather Jackson than Jack. 

I also now look forward to Nick/Bella when they get put up on the block next week. I need to see this face:

giphy.gif

Because, at this point, I'm rooting for a Bella eviction. She's the third worst person in the house, behind Jack and AnalySis.

• Love 7
(edited)

Jackson is just self-aware enough to realize that they have to mix in some legitimate nice behavior in with their douchey stuff. Jack seems to be so self unaware that he doesn't know the difference. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

The biggest phenomenon about the Big Brother House, to me, is that it really transforms people., while in the house. Probably fairly rational people ( there are some exceptions) become so delusional and believe their own hype and stories after a short amount of time in the house. I think it may be why a story gets repeated so many times. Over and over again. It becomes the truth. It is really crazy listening to them rehash stuff like it is the truth when they know it is not. 
I see this happen season after season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jackson is just self-aware enough to realize that they have to mix in some legitimate nice behavior in with their douchey stuff. Jack seems to be so self unaware that he doesn't know the difference. 

Or Jack just doesn't care.

• Love 4
Just now, mertensia said:

Or Jack just doesn't care.

That's certainly possible, but he'll occasionally say things where it's like, "Wait, does this guy not get that he's an asshole?"

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

The biggest phenomenon about the Big Brother House, to me, is that it really transforms people., while in the house. Probably fairly rational people ( there are some exceptions) become so delusional and believe their own hype and stories after a short amount of time in the house. I think it may be why a story gets repeated so many times. Over and over again. It becomes the truth. It is really crazy listening to them rehash stuff like it is the truth when they know it is not. 

Yeah, that's why these people, while terrible, don't strike me as the real outliers that we've seen over the years, like BB8, BB15 and BB19.

It does seem clear, though, that the BB20 casting was a total accident. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

It becomes the truth. It is really crazy listening to them rehash stuff like it is the truth when they know it is not. 

To be fair I think a lot of us would go crazy and lose touch with reality after being trapped in a small house with people all plotting against us for weeks, watched by cameras 24/7. I don't blame them for losing their minds a bit. I do blame them when they turn cruel and nasty though. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

To be fair I think a lot of us would go crazy and lose touch with reality after being trapped in a small house with people all plotting against us for weeks, watched by cameras 24/7. I don't blame them for losing their minds a bit. I do blame them when they turn cruel and nasty though. 

For me, I absolutely draw the lines at personal attacks. It's one thing to be in that house and trash a houseguest for game. BB20 is notorious for this, which is why I don't consider what they did as bad.

It's another to bring personal stuff into fights. So people like Jack, AnalySis, and whoever else was doing that last night? Yeah, fuck them. I will never like Jack ever, no matter what else he does (please time stamp this so, if I turn into a hypocrite, you can call my ass out on this). Bella's not just an awful person, but she's rewritten things that have happened in the house and she's too chaotic and dumb for me to want around any longer. And I'm still catching up on what I've missed, but I think AnalySis has been just as bad, and it's worse since she does nothing else! 

So yeah, when you start getting super personal, that's where I draw the line.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, missyb said:

Since everyone is trying to manipulate and/or suck up, there’s no one really checking bad behavior or helping ground other people.  Everyone praises the majority alliance and this just reinforces to them how superior they are.  

I find this is always an issue with reality star people in general.  They have producers egging them on praising them, and fans blindly worship.  I think they also give themselves blank checks to be bad people if they need to. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I suspect Jackson thinks he is a nice guy, and the behavior is tied to that self-image. In some sense, he is an superficially nice guy, right? I bet he opens doors and says ma'am and can't stand to see a woman cry. Like he is trying to be nice but is so far stuck in how own perspective that he has no idea that he isn't. The nice only lasts until it conflicts with what he wants (and even then, he will try to let the clingy little ladt down easy, so what else could you want?).

Jack is just an asshole douchebro. 

11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I would say the Quinceanera Alliance, but, well, you know, it would be all white people. 

I laughed at this, but I also wanted to cry. Can we get a cringe reaction?

• Love 8
(edited)
15 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Everyone praises the majority alliance and this just reinforces to them how superior they are.  

True !! Christie has brought up twice "lets re-vote on talking game around Camp Comeback". You all voted for it , right ? You were there when we took the first vote, right ? 

Sure they did. WHat were they suppose to say when the HOH (Jack) and his co HOH ( christie) were "suggesting" it? 

eta: It was a clever retort from Christie. Every Time they kick someone out , who is in CC, she can suggest a revote.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The formation of a nine-person alliance is just so amazingly stupid. I can't wait for BB24, where they debut the Fifteentastic Alliance. 15 HGs in it,  and the one black HG as their target. 

Yeah, this threw me.  I expect alliances to get tighter over time, not to expand until they nearly consume the whole house. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jackson is just self-aware enough to realize that they have to mix in some legitimate nice behavior in with their douchey stuff. 

This is how I see Holly. 

32 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Tommy might be the biggest two faced rat fuck piece of shit I've ever seen on this show. 

+1.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, and Nick has "diagnosed" Nicole as a sociopath. 

Whatever, go play with some crayons, asshole. 

seeing as he's with a flaming narcissist (Bella) I wouldn't trust his diagnostic skills. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jackson, I have discovered, is my enigma for the season. Like....he can be such a piece of shit and is more wild and reckless than Jack is, but he also kind of seems to care sometimes? Even though he can get bad, I feel like he's not actually that bad of a guy? He does seem to be the one that people go to for comfort and he does provide it and does seem sincere.

Eh, I don't think it's sincere at all. He just wants to be seen that way.  He gets off on being able to manipulate women like that and then mock them behind their back.  I think the real Jackson is the bottomless food pit  who can even make Jack take a step back when he expresses himself like with "pipe" comment. Son is not in anyway a nice guy.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Tommy might be the biggest two faced rat fuck piece of shit I've ever seen on this show. 

That brings back memories of Ronnie the Rat.  Well I guess Tommy can say he's better looking. :eyeroll

Props to all of you who sit through all of that last night. I was so disgusted I had to turn it off.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I’m torn on which is actually worse or if they’re both irredeemably toxic in their own ways. 

Jackson and all of his smarmy bullshit platitudes copped from motivational posters vs Jack’s overall condescending bullshit are both equally repugnant as neither has any qualms about how they treat women as entirely disposable once they cease to be of use or makes them look bad to others.

At this point, I’ve got Jack rated an eensie bit higher than Son simply because he finally shut down talk of Nicole’s grandmother yesterday (without being called to the DR and told to do so) in the aftermath during a talk with Nick and Bella.

The bar with the Jacks (and the h8ful collective) is so low, it’s sad that a moment of behaving like a civilized human has become a measurement for what makes either of them not quite as bad as the other. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, missyb said:

While I totally agree about the now-obligatory “repeat a lie enough times until it sounds like the truth” cycle, I do feel I need to ask the question: does the BB House transform a person’s nature, or reveal it?

43 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

Yeah, this threw me.  I expect alliances to get tighter over time, not to expand until they nearly consume the whole house. 

Mold will do that over time too, donchaknow.  😛

• Love 20