Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I thought it already took place. I've seen a few of them speculating on who had "the secret power".

Yea they seem to think the next one is on Monday and I don't understand why they think that. 

I'm interested in tonight's ep just to see what exactly this wacktivity comp is about. It's weird that they are doing them with small groups and that that they already picked the groups. I guess it's just so it's not exactly like every other comp that gives you a secret power thing that they do every season 

• Love 1

Christie is telling Kat that she's going to talk to Ovi and that she's going to tell him that he's a pawn and for Kat to just trust her.  I hope this leads to Kat's paranoia ramping up and them somehow voting her out.  

• Love 1

Jackson's telling Ovi that everyone wants Kemi gone except for Christie.  He says he doesn't agree with Christie's decision and that it puts him between a rock and a hard place.

Jackson told Ovi that he'll probably only have one vote against him and that it will be Jackson because he can't in good conscience vote Kat out.

Sam is telling Tommy and Nick how after the veto meeting Kat came up and hugged him and thanked him.  He asked her why she was thanking him and she said she didn't know.  And he pointed out to them that she gave an eviction speech instead of a veto speech.  I guess she was saying things like, "I hope you all save me."  Earlier when he was talking to Christie he referred to Kat as their "pawnstar"  since they plan on throwing her up on the block every week for the foreseeable future.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Earlier when he was talking to Christie he referred to Kat as their "pawnstar"  since they plan on throwing her up on the block every week for the foreseeable future.

To reiterate this point, Jack just said a few minutes ago that next week he would nominate Kemi and Kat because she will melt in her shit again, and that's fun to watch.  He says it in the most casual douchebro way.   I really hate that guy.

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, vb68 said:

To reiterate this point, Jack just said a few minutes ago that next week he would nominate Kemi and Kat because she will melt in her shit again, and that's fun to watch.  He says it in the most casual douchebro way.   I really hate that guy.

Ok, its official; Jack is the worst houseguest I have seen in a long-ass time. I'm trying to think of the last houseguest I hated so venomously. I mean, Paul was awful but I feel like Jack is worse (maybe it's just recency bias). But even before Paul? I have no idea. He may be on the levels of Aaryn for me. BB15 had the worst houseguests and I think Jack may be on those levels. That's how much I hate this man.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I'm manifesting a Kathryn eviction, lol!  I  really don't want to watch this chick cry all the time.  I really really don't want Ovi evicted this week for a few reasons, one selfish reason being he was one of my picks for the Fantasy game. But mostly?  I really really really don't want the Jackholes to get what they want.  I can't hardly even watch the feeds... Its only the first eviction - I haven't ducked out this soon EVER.    

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, its official; Jack is the worst houseguest I have seen in a long-ass time. I'm trying to think of the last houseguest I hated so venomously. I mean, Paul was awful but I feel like Jack is worse (maybe it's just recency bias). But even before Paul? I have no idea. He may be on the levels of Aaryn for me. BB15 had the worst houseguests and I think Jack may be on those levels. That's how much I hate this man.

I hate Jackson. I cannot stand that pompous ass. 

• Love 1

Ovi is telling Cliff that if Cliff tells him at some point that he doesn't think the vote is going to go his way, he will not blow up Cliff's game.  I just tuned in so I'm under the impression that Cliff might have been telling him that he would tell Ovi if he heard anything about Ovi being the target.  I hope Cliff is being genuine.

• Love 2

Man, it's only the first week and these feed updates are making me feel really bad. And sad. I did not see this coming. I'm really hoping for a turnaround, because it's early days. Lots of time left to have some fun. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I'm not giving Jack a pass on this, but I wonder how much the DR encourages the houseguests to 'make good TV', i.e. don't be boring, at any cost.  Kat seems like she's not cut out for this game at all.  I'm guessing her strategy was to quickly hook up with an alpha male, and then be part of a golden couple all summer, pumping up her insta followers.  She's probably stunned that her looks/sexuality aren't enough to get her through this game.  It's better that she goes home now.  Impending mental breakdowns aren't good tv; I want to see clever people strategize their way through a game they understand.  That's good tv.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

IMPORTANT!!  

Actually, this isn't important to anybody but me, but I've still got too say it.  In a post I said I kind of like Jackson.  THAT'S NOT TRUE!!  I  can't stand him!  What I meant was, I kind of like Jack!

Good Lord, not Beavis.

I didn't want anyone on here to think I'm a tasteless freakazoid.

UPDATE:  I CAN'T STAND JACK!!

Edited by slasherboy
CHANGED MY MIND
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

IMPORTANT!!  

Actually, this isn't important to anybody but me, but I've still got too say it.  In a post I said I kind of like Jackson.  THAT'S NOT TRUE!!  I  can't stand him!  What I meant was, I kind of like Jack!

Good Lord, not Beavis.

I didn't want anyone on here to think I'm a tasteless freakazoid.

Well IF you want to keep liking Jack then do NOT read the posts over the last page or two.  Jack is making Jackson look good by comparison.  Which is really really hard to do.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, green said:

Well IF you want to keep liking Jack then do NOT read the posts over the last page or two.  Jack is making Jackson look good by comparison.  Which is really really hard to do.

I just did and came to delete the above post, but you've already copied it so I'm doomed!!  (j/k)

After reading all of the above shit, I don't want anything to do with him anymore.  Admittedly, I haven't seen a whole lot and on the regular show and BBAD so I don't have too much to base it on. 

But count me out on Jack now.  And Jackson.  And definitely Nick.  Is it safe to say I kind of like Tommy?

I'm so confused.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Christina said:

Ovi said that he made it pretty far in casting for Survivor when he was 18, and was packed and ready to be gone for a month. 

Dear Ovi: The hygiene standards may be a bit more lax on Survivor but I don't think withholding rice is gonna work out for you any better than the cookies did here. Also, Probst will never shut up about how much you suck at challenges.

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

xxxxx is "I gots to be the best me I can be, I can only be Gina Marie" from BB15. 

Yeeeah, she definitely gave Staten Island a bad name but hell if she didn't give us an amazing night of feeds when she argued with Amanda. 

Nothing will make up for the shitstain that was BB15, but GM almost redeemed herself with that smackdown of Amanda. Why couldn't we have more of that Gina Marie and less of the Chapstick Stalker?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, Paul was awful but I feel like Jack is worse (maybe it's just recency bias). 

I'm not sure I can go that far but Jack really does suck so much. I really need Kemi to get HOH next week and for everyone to stop being scared and evict him.

Cliff has on a rainbow tie dye hat and even though I doubt it's for Pride I'm gonna pretend it is. I'm starting to really like Cliff. He gives me slight Donny vibes, although that's probably only because he's older and in a house full of awful 20 year olds lol. I wish he had Donny's undercover bitchiness.

• Love 8

Sam is in the storage room with Bella.  Sam was bitching about how much food Michie eats.  Sam said Michie eats too much of the food.  Bella agreed.

• Love 1

Nicole is telling Ovi that he has her.  He says that he's worried because keeping Kat around isn't going to hurt them.  He also thinks that the fact that Christie says he's well liked might hurt his chances with everyone else because they might just take the opportunity to take him out now.

(edited)

Ovi says he just doesn't want to be blindsided.  Nicole's trying to cover her ass by telling him that she's just afraid that maybe on the day of eviction everyone will say they're voting him out and she doesn't want to be the lone vote to keep him in that situation.  He told her that he wouldn't want her to be the lone vote going against the house in that situation.  He says that even if it's Wednesday morning and Nicole comes to him to tell him they're wanting to vote him out, he'll be ok with that and wont' throw her under the bus.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

that "Hello my name is" tattoo on Jack has to be absolutely the worst ink i've seen 

Right? Not only does the red ink just kinda fade into his skin when he's tanned (which is probably 99% of his life because douchetastic bro) but what's the point? Was he afraid that he was going to forget his own name so he wanted a place to put it for safekeeping? Does he go to a lot of work conferences shirtless and thought this would be easier than trying to peel a sticker off at the end of it? Or - my theory - does he go around the bar with a Sharpie and hand it out to whatever girl he's decided to grace with his giant vagina-hurting penis that night and tell her to write her name and phone number in the space provided and then rip his shirt open all Magic Mike stripper style? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Jack just told Ovi that he always has his back.  Barf.

Ovi says people might think of taking a shot at Ovi as taking a shot at Jack.  I wish Ovi would get a clue.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I did not realize Analyse was a POC.

Okay, you're making me think twice about this now because I swore she self-identified as a POC somewhere at some point and now I'm doubting myself. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. 

But my point still remains. The preferred boot list was Kemi -> Ovi/Jessica/Bella -> Whichever two were left of that three -> Whichever one was left after that two -> Kat. But again Jackson wants us 100% to know that it's totally not a race thing, guys. Because they talked about it as a group before the feeds came on and they all decided that it wasn't a race thing so that makes it totally cool. Two thumbs up, America, now you can't hate us. 

Again, I don't think they're purposely doing it. But when you start contorting yourself to make sure everyone knows it's not a race thing... it's usually because it's a race thing. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Or - my theory - does he go around the bar with a Sharpie and hand it out to whatever girl he's decided to grace with his giant vagina-hurting penis that night and tell her to write her name and phone number in the space provided and then rip his shirt open all Magic Mike stripper style? 

I'm not going to lie, that would work for me. He's a walking definition of the F in MFK. Feel free to judge, lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

I'm not going to lie, that would work for me. He's a walking definition of the F in MFK. Feel free to judge, lol. 

What did it for you - the vagina-hurting penis or the buttons from his shirt flying around when he tears it open? 

No judging. Just remember to wash the douche off of you the next morning. 

• LOL 9

And while Jack was trying to placate Ovi, Analyse was sitting there doing Jack's hair.  I just need for every single girl in the house to not play into Jack's crap.

Analyse doing Jack's hair.png

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

What did it for you - the vagina-hurting penis or the buttons from his shirt flying around when he tears it open? 

Yes. 😂 😂 

Just now, Callaphera said:

No judging. Just remember to wash the douche off of you the next morning. 

Always! I find a nice lemon verbena body wash does the trick nicely. It's probably the citrus. 

• LOL 10

Nick is at the pool table with Sam saying that he's ok with Jack going before final 8 or 9.  He says that Jack has a better social game than Jackson and that if Jack goes, Jackson will flock to Nick and Analyse will flock to Christie.  They both say they trust Christie.

So per tonight’s broadcast episode, Ovi won the first whacktivity comp.  They haven’t yet revealed the power he got but I don’t think it’s anything that can save him because otherwise he wouldn’t be freaking out so much.

7 minutes ago, zorak said:

So per tonight’s broadcast episode, Ovi won the first whacktivity comp.  They haven’t yet revealed the power he got but I don’t think it’s anything that can save him because otherwise he wouldn’t be freaking out so much.

Makes the HoH do a new nomination ceremony in the middle of the night and the original two named nominees are safe for the week. It sounds like it has to be used before a nomination ceremony, is only good for the initial nomination ceremony, and is active for the first six weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Makes the HoH do a new nomination ceremony in the middle of the night and the original two named nominees are safe for the week. It sounds like it has to be used before a nomination ceremony, is only good for the initial nomination ceremony, and is active for the first six weeks. 

Yep.  So I don't think he can use it at this point and if he gets voted out, it'll never get used.  You have to wonder if the DR will try to nudge him into revealing to someone that he has the power and what it is in an effort to keep him in the game and thereby ensure that the power isn't a total bust straight out of the gate.  It really might be his only chance of staying over Kat if he lets the right people in on it.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, zorak said:

This is ridiculous. Ovi wins that comp and he can overturn the nominations.. but the irony is he was put up after the veto was used and Cliff (a nom) was taken down. So can Ovi use it to save himself as a nom or can his power only be used at the nomination ceremony? 

I really think those knucklehead producers never thought of this scenario. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2

Ovi needs to find a way to barter with it. Not tell people what it is exactly, but maybe imply strongly he can keep some people safe.  Or something like that.  There has to be someway to use it.

• Love 4

Yeah, Ovi's power is only good for the nomination ceremony so Ovi's power may not even be put to use (the power specified that the two people pulled off the block would be safe for the week, meaning that they can't be put up as replacement noms). 

However, if Ovi wants to stay and he catches on that he's in danger, he'll need to tell someone and hope that the person helps to keep him in the game.

Worst thing would be Ovi telling Jack and Jack telling Jackson so they can get out Kathryn.

I think Kat could go this week anyway since her paranoia is getting on people's nerves, but I'd laugh if Ovi's power is never used because he was dumb enough to think that he'd be safe.

• Love 4
(edited)

I think Ovi will get nominated within 6 rounds. I’m sure the Power will be used. 

Also, the Gr8ht White alliance are so smug. I hate all of them. Although, Ayalyse is cute and seems nice. I think she was just glad to be asked. I’m okay with her......for now.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think Ovi will get nominated within 6 rounds. I’m sure the Power will be used. 

But he's already on the block as a replacement and it seems the power cannot be used to change a replacement nom (and if it could, he wouldn't be freaking out).  So if he goes home this week, the power will not be used.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

But he's already on the block as a replacement and it seems the power cannot be used to change a replacement nom (and if it could, he wouldn't be freaking out).  So if he goes home this week, the power will not be used.

And I will laugh my ass off. 

• Love 6

A producer twist could be for naught? Inconceivable!

If this means a whole 'nother season of things constantly going sideways for TPTB, I'm here for it. And if Ovi does happen to go, that'll rank right up there with Annie the Saboteur being the first out by unanimous vote in BB12.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3