Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm also enjoying them.

I saw a little bit of Brigitte on Surreal Life many years ago, and all I remembered is that she seemed really outrageous to me. I think Flavor Flav became her boyfriend on that show. She has been lovely on The Talk. She seems to have a great spirit and attitude toward life. I hope I'm just as vibrant when I'm her age. I thought it was interesting she's so tall she wished she were 5'7". I'm 5'7" and always feel a bit too tall for a chick, with my heels on especially. She's an absolutely beautiful woman, but I guess even the prettiest women wish they could change things about themselves. 

In my "prime", I was 5'7" & wore up to 3" heels.  I loved being "tall" & I don't think it did me any harm in the business world.  Just sayin'.

I was average size for most of my life, so was very comfortable in my skin.  Not so much these days ... gained 50 lbs.

Edited by Medicine Crow
Additional info.
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

In my "prime", I was 5'7" & wore up to 3" heels.  I loved being "tall" & I don't think it did me any harm in the business world.  Just sayin'.

I was average size for most of my life, so was very comfortable in my skin.  Not so much these days ... gained 50 lbs.

I really only feel funny about my height around shorter men. I am a thin woman and short men still find me attractive. I still feel awkward being with someone I'm taller than, not that it stops me from wearing heels. 

I know there are pros and cons to different heights. Tall women are typically more leggy, garner more attention and can look modelesque, while average height and shorter women have this cuteness to them, easier to find clothes that fit, and typically have cute, little feet. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I really only feel funny about my height around shorter men. I am a thin woman and short men still find me attractive. I still feel awkward being with someone I'm taller than, not that it stops me from wearing heels. 

I know there are pros and cons to different heights. Tall women are typically more leggy, garner more attention and can look modelesque, while average height and shorter women have this cuteness to them, easier to find clothes that fit, and typically have cute, little feet. 

... & what's wrong with size 8???  LOL.  (I luuuuved open-toed sling-backs, sliders & just about any sandal-type shoe, even in Winter, when I carried them in a bag & wore boots to work!!!)

• Love 2

Can't even talk about the piece of shit in the dog abuse video. So much more needs to be done in this country as far as punishment.

What is up with Britney Spears?  I know she has mental health problems, and I unfortunately understand how that is,  but aside from that why does she have to be half naked every time you see her, her having to put out videos of every damn stupid thing in her life ( having all the same color clothes together is NOT good organization. It makes it harder to see, the seasons are mixed, the styles are mixed.) And, please stop with the freakin' baby talk voice. Not a good luck on a WOMAN your age.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/18/2019 at 7:22 PM, RealHousewife said:

I'm also enjoying them.

I saw a little bit of Brigitte on Surreal Life many years ago, and all I remembered is that she seemed really outrageous to me. I think Flavor Flav became her boyfriend on that show. She has been lovely on The Talk. She seems to have a great spirit and attitude toward life. I hope I'm just as vibrant when I'm her age. I thought it was interesting she's so tall she wished she were 5'7". I'm 5'7" and always feel a bit too tall for a chick, with my heels on especially. She's an absolutely beautiful woman, but I guess even the prettiest women wish they could change things about themselves.  

I always thought Vanessa Williams was SO beautiful and there's just something likable about her. She comes across as really warm. I'd love for her to be a regular on the show. 

I remember Aisha Tyler saying she didn't become fully comfortable with her height until a few years ago. She'd been so used to leaning down and positioning her body a certain way (and not wearing super high heels) to look smaller/shorter that she didn't realize it how much that insecurity still affected after so many years.

Just before they announced Aisha as a full time host the model Kimora Simmons filled in as guest host and Miss Thing had no issues about sashaying out in heels (I think she's about 6 foot) and dwarfing the other hosts so it's interesting how things like that effect people differently.

Edited by rmcrae
“Affected” vs “Effected”. I’ll get it right one of these days. Lol.
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/19/2019 at 1:52 PM, msrachelj said:

Can't even talk about the piece of shit in the dog abuse video. So much more needs to be done in this country as far as punishment.

What is up with Britney Spears?  I know she has mental health problems, and I unfortunately understand how that is,  but aside from that why does she have to be half naked every time you see her, her having to put out videos of every damn stupid thing in her life ( having all the same color clothes together is NOT good organization. It makes it harder to see, the seasons are mixed, the styles are mixed.) And, please stop with the freakin' baby talk voice. Not a good luck on a WOMAN your age.

Exactly. As much as I loathe to agree with the wench, she said what I was thinking about people (using that word very loosely in this case) who can bring such harm to animals being capable of doing the same to human beings. Special place in Hell for creatures like that.

On 6/19/2019 at 7:06 PM, Blissfool said:

Re Christna Applegate's story: Can someone explain to me why there was a hospital door that said "nothing per anus." I don't get it.

I’m not sure why the sign was placed there, but Christina said she was depressed and in a lot of pain during her cancer treatment that seeing and finding humor in the sign took her mind away from her troubles. “You can’t put anything in his butt? Nothing?” Strange but it helped her get through. 

Edited by rmcrae
8 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Exactly. She's in her late 30s now - her teen years are long gone (both of her KIDS are teenagers now, or pretty close to it). Maybe her handlers (for lack of a better word) are insisting that she stay this way, which we all know is not good. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I remember Aisha Tyler saying she didn't become fully comfortable with her height until a few years ago. She'd been so used to leaning down and positioning her body a certain way (and not wearing super high heels) to look smaller/shorter that she didn't realize it how much that insecurity still effected after so many years.

Just before they announced Aisha as a full time host the model Kimora Simmons filled in as guest host and Miss Thing had no issues about sashaying out in heels (I think she's about 6 foot) and dwarfing the other hosts so it's interesting how things like that effect people differently.

So true how things affect us differently. I’ve received a lot of compliments about my height. But I also knew girls who’d brag about how they love being short, that it’s more feminine and men love little women and love protecting them. It’s such a minor thing, but it did make me think, wow am I not as feminine and worthy of protection, especially as my skinny self weighs less than most of the short women I know? Lol 

Aisha seemed like the kind of woman who was almost unaware of her beauty. Maybe because she’s a comedian, but she made a lot of self deprecating jokes, like how she looks like James Harden without makeup. 😂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, catlover79 said:

Exactly. She's in her late 30s now - her teen years are long gone (both of her KIDS are teenagers now, or pretty close to it). Maybe her handlers (for lack of a better word) are insisting that she stay this way, which we all know is not good. 

I've always wondered if she has some trauma from her past that's unknown to the public which caused her to go into a state of arrested development somewhat. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I need the talk to avoid complex issues like colorism.  Sarah as a White woman was asking questions about the validity of what Matthew Knowles said. Eve and Sheryl were disappointments as Black women. I wish they had Lupita N'yango on to ask her, has her dark skin and natural hair ever been an impediment in life and in Hollywood. Zendaya who is a light skinned Black woman has said that she is the Black girl that Hollywood wants to cast.. Zendaya is talented but she knows that her skin tone is desirable when they are looking to cast a Black woman, so, there is nothing wrong with saying that colorism is real and it exists. By saying that, it does not mean you are throwing shade on Beyoncé's success.

When Destiny child came out, a lot of the Black guys I know were drawn to Beyoncé because of her skin tone.  Colorism is real and has had devastating results for Black people in the diaspora and in Africa. I was so upset on how the Black women did not step up and this is when I miss Aisha the most.. She would have given a nuanced thought-provoking response about the issue of colorism.  Sheryl needs to stop being a clown at times and speak the truth even if it makes the beehive uncomfortable. Sheryl for your information, Nina Simone's dark skin and negroid features kept her from being a classical pianist. She said that Nina was not held back by her skin tone. I hope Black twitter go after her and Eve for their stunning display of ignorance today. Shame on them! Sorry for the rant, I was just so damn offended by the show today..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Some days I am glad to be in the winter of my life.  After yesterday’s item showing the fucker beating his dog in the elevator.  He needs to be relieved that I didn’t see him in person.  I would have done everything i possibly could to take him down and do the same to him.   Put me in the. column of caring more about animals  than people.  And now today the killing of the girl for money.  Eve’s comment about disconnect was woefully inadequate.  People have always been cruel and selfish, some anyway, not all.  But it seems that today there is a poison or infection affecting people especially the younger.  Hope that if there is reincarnation i can come back as something strong and good and kick ass.  

My guess on the ‘nothing per anus’ means ‘no go near the rear of this person’.  No suppositories, enemas, thermometers or meds.  I would think there was a surgery, condition or procedure in the area that would develop complications if interfered with.  (Hate ending on a preposition 🤓)

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

My guess on the ‘nothing per anus’ means ‘no go near the rear of this person’.  No suppositories, enemas, thermometers or meds.  I would think there was a surgery, condition or procedure in the area that would develop complications if interfered with.  (Hate ending on a preposition 🤓)

Oh that totally makes sense. My mom was in the hospital recently. She asked the nurse what the falling star on her door meant. The nurse told her it meant she needed extra helping walking and moving around. My mom waited until the nurse left the room before angrily telling me, "Get that sign off my door. I don't need any help!"

Perhaps CA's hospital should incorporate symbols instead of blunt verbage.🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Some days I am glad to be in the winter of my life.  After yesterday’s item showing the fucker beating his dog in the elevator.  🤓)

I had nightmares about that little dog last night.  Count me in as back-up to kick the shit out of that piece of shit!!!

• Love 5

Re Bill Pullman:

First - Why is he promoting Season 2 of The Sinner when it's almost a year old.  The first season with Jessica Beal was strange, but addictive.  The second season was even more strange, but I stuck with it to the end.  I don't get why they're re-cycling this show.

Second - I was really annoyed that Sara had to cut him short because they ran out of time.  It was embarrassing!!!

Is it just me???

9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I need the talk to avoid complex issues like colorism.  Sarah as a White woman was asking questions about the validity of what Matthew Knowles said. Eve and Sheryl were disappointments as Black women. I wish they had Lupita N'yango on to ask her, has her dark skin and natural hair ever been an impediment in life and in Hollywood. Zendaya who is a light skinned Black woman has said that she is the Black girl that Hollywood wants to cast.. Zendaya is talented but she knows that her skin tone is desirable when they are looking to cast a Black woman, so, there is nothing wrong with saying that colorism is real and it exists. By saying that, it does not mean you are throwing shade on Beyoncé's success.

When Destiny child came out, a lot of the Black guys I know were drawn to Beyoncé because of her skin tone.  Colorism is real and has had devastating results for Black people in the diaspora and in Africa. I was so upset on how the Black women did not step up and this is when I miss Aisha the most.. She would have given a nuanced thought-provoking response about the issue of colorism.  Sheryl needs to stop being a clown at times and speak the truth even if it makes the beehive uncomfortable. Sheryl for your information, Nina Simone's dark skin and negroid features kept her from being a classical pianist. She said that Nina was not held back by her skin tone. I hope Black twitter go after her and Eve for their stunning display of ignorance today. Shame on them! Sorry for the rant, I was just so damn offended by the show today..

I was hoping they’d avoid the topic, but no such luck. Like you said, pointing out how colorism has benefited Beyoncé doesn’t negate the fact that she’s talented and it’s incredibly naive of Eve and especially Sheryl (being a dark skinned woman in the business) to say Beyoncé still would’ve been as successful had she been Kelly Rowland’s shade. Sharon (filling her role as the resident know-it-all) mentioned appreciating the talent over the color of an artist and while that’s how it should be, the sad fact is that it isn’t. You can throw size/body image in there too. I’m glad Sara at least said the obvious about darker skinned artists not making it because of their shade, but yeah, it was still disappointing.

Aisha girl, you’re sorely missed anyway, but especially during topics like this. 

40 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Re Bill Pullman:

First - Why is he promoting Season 2 of The Sinner when it's almost a year old.  The first season with Jessica Beal was strange, but addictive.  The second season was even more strange, but I stuck with it to the end.  I don't get why they're re-cycling this show.

Second - I was really annoyed that Sara had to cut him short because they ran out of time.  It was embarrassing!!!

Is it just me???

That’s the show with the kid in a hotel room, right? I never watched it, but remember the promos. I guess I should check it out. 

I wasn’t really complete attention during the interview, but what was his last story about anyway? He seemed to be going on and on. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, rmcrae said:

That’s the show with the kid in a hotel room, right? I never watched it, but remember the promos. I guess I should check it out. 

I wasn’t really complete attention during the interview, but what was his last story about anyway? He seemed to be going on and on. 

Yes, that's the one.  I checked & there's only the two seasons.

I'm not sure, but I think he was talking about losing his sense of smell & how it has "improved" his life.  He told the story about his dog made a "mess" in their hotel room & his wife woke him to clean it up.

• Love 1
On 6/20/2019 at 12:09 AM, Jaded said:

I've always wondered if she has some trauma from her past that's unknown to the public which caused her to go into a state of arrested development somewhat. 

I've wondered that. One thing I didn't realize at the time (because I'm younger than Britney), is she was pretty mature for her age as a teen. In some of those older interviews, maybe she was just a charming and polite girl, but she comes across as so much more poised than other teen girls. I've also heard some say that celebs stop maturing whatever age they become famous, which is 17 for Britney. I'm not sure how true that is. It obviously doesn't affect everybody, but I too am curious what the cause of Britney's adult self and troubles could be. 

• Useful 3
(edited)

Schedule for Monday to Thursday:

Monday - Comic Chelsea Handler;   Melissa Claire Egan, Mark Grossman and Michelle Stafford (“The Young and the Restless”).

Tuesday - Actress Sherri Shepherd; comic Gabriel Iglesias.

Wednesday - Actor Adam Scott. 

Thursday - Actress Raven Symone.

Edited by rmcrae
Thursday's guest announced
  • Love 3

Frequently, before Sharon speaks, I pause the DVR and tell whomever is watching with me, "Get ready for a tall-tale." Today it was about a cockroach carrying a roll above its head across a dining room floor. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Frequently, before Sharon speaks, I pause the DVR and tell whomever is watching with me, "Get ready for a tall-tale." Today it was about a cockroach carrying a roll above its head across a dining room floor. 

If there had been a roach, I bet it came from Sharon and Ozzy's place. That nasty house they kept on their reality show was an abomination!

Chelsea Handler seems to have turned over a new leaf. I used to enjoy her old talk show on E before she got extra bitchy and miserable (I'm pretty indifferent to Angelina Jolie, but Chelsea went above and beyond trashing her like she was Brad's ex), but therapy has done wonders for her.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

I would give a lot (well not a lot, some🐥) to know who the bully is/was that Raven worked with previously.

Me too. She said the person was a well known actor and had been around for a long time, but I don’t think it was anyone on the “Cosby” show. It wasn’t Holly Robinson Peete since Raven is still close to her post-“Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper”. Someone from the original “That’s So Raven” maybe?

Oh for Gods sake, fuck off Sharon Osbourne!  Enough of you always have to be the first one to talk at least 95% of the time.  And talk the longest. I think you and John McCains daughter should get your own talk show so people can really have something to hate-watch and maybe you can get in some real battles.  Now that I would watch, at least for a short time, until I shot my TV.                                                Have a good weekend everyone❣️ 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Oh for Gods sake, fuck off Sharon Osbourne!  Enough of you always have to be the first one to talk at least 95% of the time.  And talk the longest. I think you and John McCains daughter should get your own talk show so people can really have something to hate-watch and maybe you can get in some real battles.  Now that I would watch, at least for a short time, until I shot my TV.                                                Have a good weekend everyone❣️ 

It’s time for her to take another break. About once or twice a year she guest hosts on “Loose Women” (the UK mixture of The Talk and The View) and they kiss her ass there too. Wherever she goes the Mrs. always expects a tongue bath... 

• Love 2

I just watched the episode that mentioned the Zendaya show and all the penises. I have mixed thoughts about this. On one hand, I would love for there to be more family friendly TV, not less. On the other hand, we are bombarded with female parts. I agree with Sharon that women's bodies look more graceful to me. That doesn't mean men's bodies aren't beautiful and I want to see boobs on every freaking show though. If any of you have ever done acting work, you've probably experienced that they demand nudity much more often from females. It's not fair imo. I don't know if some men understand how uncomfortable it can be unless they feel pressure to take it off or feel like they can't escape dude parts just going to the movies. There have been roles I absolutely loved and connected with, but I didn't bother with even trying to be cast because I refuse to do nudity of any kind. I also get embarrassed watching stuff with my dad where there is female nudity. There's Magic Mike, and on soaps, the guys have their shirts off a lot, but in general, male nudity isn't as frequent or as blunt as female. (I also think Magic Mike became such a phenomenon because women aren't given eye candy as often. Heck, I think there was still female nudity in Magic Mike.) I'm not saying it should be a competition, but it should be more equal imo. I want to see less woman parts, more man parts. lol Women's bodies are even used more often to sell WOMEN's magazines. Women are expected to be cool with places like Hooters and Twin Peaks, but there is no place I'm aware of objecting men and how well endowed men are where women can go and men are supposed to think it's okay. YMMV. I know women like Sharon who also prefer seeing female nudity. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Schedule for this week’s (pre-taped) shows:

Monday - Actor Terry Crews; Vanessa Lachey guest-cohosts.

Tuesday - Actress Colbie Smulders; actress Sofia Pernas; Alison Sweeney guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Actor Cary Elwes; actor Jake Busey; Vanessa Williams and Carnie Wilson guest co-host.

Thursday - Actor Greg Kinnear; comic Amanda Seales.

Friday - TV host Mario Lopez; actress Gina Torres.

Edited by rmcrae
Full lineup update
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, catlover79 said:

I'm not a fan of the pre-taped shows. I'd rather see a rerun, because at least they are talking about things that are (or were) in the news.

Same here. Even though I know it's taped, I continue to think about the stories that they could be covering if it were live. 

• Love 3

I don’t usually care for tapes shows either, but I did enjoy these last two episodes. Especially glad to see Alison Sweeney as guest host today. 

Sheryl, I feel for you that you wish you’d found the right man to have children with, but you know good and damn well that you wouldn’t want or need an Ozzy to “stick by you”. All that drinking and drugging and bed-hopping? No ma’am. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I don’t usually care for tapes shows either, but I did enjoy these last two episodes. Especially glad to see Alison Sweeney as guest host today. 

Sheryl, I feel for you that you wish you’d found the right man to have children with, but you know good and damn well that you wouldn’t want or need an Ozzy to “stick by you”. All that drinking and drugging and bed-hopping? No ma’am. 

Yes, I’m a Days fan, so it was nice to see Alison. 

MTE about Sheryl. I don’t know how Sharon handled Ozzy and his lifestyle, but to each his own. Some people can’t handle being single. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I think that Sheryl has always regretted not having had kids with her late husband. I teared up when she spoke about it.  However, Ozzy and Sharon are not the couple one should want to emulate. Ozzy once put a knife to Sharon's throat threatening to kill her..

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think that Sheryl has always regretted not having had kids with her late husband. I teared up when she spoke about it.  However, Ozzy and Sharon are not the couple one should want to emulate. Ozzy once put a knife to Sharon's throat threatening to kill her..

Sheryl seems like she would have been a wonderful mother. I think she would have gone the opposite route of her mother and been very loving. I know she has been the caretaker of her sister.

I didn’t know that about Ozzy. It is always amazing to me how people can treat those they claim to love like that, regardless of anything that may have altered the mind. I get Sharon saying she doesn’t want to be alone and wants kids/love/family around, but no thank you to a man who can’t keep it at home and is dangerous like that. I know no one is perfect, and I’m not judging those who stay if there’s infidelity or they feel they have to stay with someone to support their children. To me, things are never the same after trust has been broken, and holding a knife to someone’s throat and threatening to kill?! That’s a whole other level.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Sheryl seems like she would have been a wonderful mother. I think she would have gone the opposite route of her mother and been very loving. I know she has been the caretaker of her sister.

I didn’t know that about Ozzy. It is always amazing to me how people can treat those they claim to love like that, regardless of anything that may have altered the mind. I get Sharon saying she doesn’t want to be alone and wants kids/love/family around, but no thank you to a man who can’t keep it at home and is dangerous like that. I know no one is perfect, and I’m not judging those who stay if there’s infidelity or they feel they have to stay with someone to support their children. To me, things are never the same after trust has been broken, and holding a knife to someone’s throat and threatening to kill?! That’s a whole other level.

Well said! Ozzy and Sharon are such a volatile, codependent mess I’m surprised they’ve made it this far without one of them ending up in the graveyard. Just a mess. 

On a much lighter note, have a great 4th, everybody!

• Love 8

I'm always running behind! As much as I'd rather have current shows, I'll take this week of not too terrible taped ones here. I need a break from current news every once in a a while. 

Have a safe Holiday Folks! I'm grilling some steaks. BYOB 

I'll make the funny brownies 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Hey Bitches, guess what? Sometimes depression doesn't end. It IS forever. It may be able to be managed by drugs or talk therapy or whatever but there are some  who have lived with this their whole lives. And Mrs O, do you think people who are ready to commit suicide because they are in such pain or are tired of living with sadness, hopelessness, anxiety, attacks etc. really think: oh, I can't do this because I"m leaving someone behind. Depression and hurt trump rational thinking. You didn't it because you are not a rational person and you lucked out.

And Mrs O, gross me out with the story of Ozzy kissing your (dear God I can only guess 🤢🤮) and saying how you have no problem with infidelity. BULL SHIT, you flipped out and you publicly outed your husbands side piece and then, you went back to him...hmmm. so maybe you don't have any problem with it. You are fine with your husband boinking strange...

Edited by msrachelj
spell
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Hey Bitches, guess what? Sometimes depression doesn't end. It IS forever. It may be able to be managed by drugs or talk therapy or whatever but there are some  who have lived with this their whole lives. And Mrs O, do you think people who are ready to commit suicide because they are in such pain or are tired of living with sadness, hopelessness, anxiety, attacks etc. really think: oh, I can't do this because I"m leaving someone behind. Depression and hurt trump rational thinking. You didn't it because you are not a rational person and you lucked out.

And Mrs O, gross me out with the story of Ozzy kissing your (dear God I can only guess 🤢🤮) and saying how you have no problem with infidelity. BULL SHIT, you flipped out and you publicly outed your husbands side piece and then, you went back to him...hmmm. so maybe you don't have any problem with it. You are fine with your husband boinking strange...

Don't forget she was Ozzy's sidepiece when he was married to his first wife and her kids hated Sharon for years. I have never understood her anger about Ozzy cheating for years when she got with him the way that she did..

• Love 6

Mrs. O & her husband, to me, are the bottom of the barrel, so nothing they did, do or will do would surprise me.  (I watched their reality show from the beginning and was amazed that people with so much wealth lived like that, so ... )

On another note, Sara has really grown on me, perverted sense of humour & all.  I'm sorry she's leaving!!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Mrs. O & her husband, to me, are the bottom of the barrel, so nothing they did, do or will do would surprise me.  (I watched their reality show from the beginning and was amazed that people with so much wealth lived like that, so ... )

On another note, Sara has really grown on me, perverted sense of humour & all.  I'm sorry she's leaving!!

Girl, don't remind me! I don't want to taste my BBQ twice! Lol.

I'll miss Sara too. It sucks that the only original host returning for the tenth season is the one who never should've gotten the gig in the first place, but alas.

Hope everybody had a great 4th!

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

Are we getting new episodes this week or is it all pretaped again?

Should be new and live from now until Sara's final show next month. Not looking forward to that one. :(

• Love 5