Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Was it a bank statement, or one of those cash transfer apps?  Hubby and I were talking about it, and his first idea was for her to sign on as him and transfer the money to a bank account . . . but if it wasn't an account he's already approved transfers to, the first thing that would happen would be that the app would send an e-mail to Michael asking if he had approved it.

This is just one more method of proving that Michael is scum.  And even incarceration wouldn't slow him down . . . ask Megan My Queen.

I paused on the statement it was a bank statement of an EZChoice checking account which is an M&T bank product. I thought that scene was bullcrap because if women are sending him money to his cash app account, Venmo or whatever, then HE is pushing that money into his bank and there would be no such list of names attached to the deposits. I don't think those cash apps mail paper statements to homes like banks do so I wrote off that whole scene to producer shenanigans.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

What's funny to me is they talk to him like he's a little kid yet he looks their same age. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Clint had some sort of diagnosis, because there are some old school patterns in the way his parents treat him.  His mom coddles and enables him and his dad just gets frustrated, but really tries.  

However, it sounds like at some point Clint worked the front desk at a hotel.  While this isn't a job designed for Rhodes scholars , it takes some degree of mental ability and speed.  You have to check in guests, deal with long lines and angry people, block rooms, move rooms, deal with customer complaints, move guests from  their pre-blocked room if they show up early, etc, etc. 

I just can't imagine someone as slow as Clint managing these tasks for more than a week. 

But then again he just perennially looks dirty, so I don't see how anyone let him work a customer facing job at all. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, RealReality said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Clint had some sort of diagnosis, because there are some old school patterns in the way his parents treat him.  His mom coddles and enables him and his dad just gets frustrated, but really tries.  

However, it sounds like at some point Clint worked the front desk at a hotel.  While this isn't a job designed for Rhodes scholars , it takes some degree of mental ability and speed.  You have to check in guests, deal with long lines and angry people, block rooms, move rooms, deal with customer complaints, move guests from  their pre-blocked room if they show up early, etc, etc. 

I just can't imagine someone as slow as Clint managing these tasks for more than a week. 

But then again he just perennially looks dirty, so I don't see how anyone let him work a customer facing job at all. 

I suspect that if Clint did in fact have that job it was overnight at a motel that caters to people that would be unwelcome at most hotels.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Re. Clint's previous jobs: Again, he originally worked as a hotel clerk at a hotel that was managed by his EX WIFE. He is now working for HIS PARENTS.

No need to speculate about his qualifications or abilities (although I don't think he's developmentally disabled); he's being employed via nepotism.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

I think she looks like Jenny on 90DF (of Jenny and Sumit).

Damn, that's cold.  Is she your mortal enemy, because if someone said I looked like Jenny I'd assume they hated me!🤣😂🤣😂

• LOL 9
On 1/25/2020 at 8:28 PM, PityFree said:

Cheryl has a plan. It’s a plan for never taking care of her own children because she figured out that her parents can be guilted into taking care of her kids if she just doesn’t do it. 

And those two don’t look long for this world. It’s just so sad. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

And those two don’t look long for this world. It’s just so sad. 

Well they are trying to emulate Bonnie and Clyde.

edit:  oops you were referring to the grandparents

Edited by Spike
  • Love 2
On 1/24/2020 at 10:41 PM, sempervivum said:

Sarah looked nice in her black satin blazer-sophisticated and professional (although she's a waitress, whatever); so who does she glom onto? A slight, effeminate looking black guy dressed like a toddler. Does she have a type or what? And her idiot friend with the underboob top is cheering her on.

Also, is wearing a rosary as a necklace a fashion thing in the jailbird community 

Just rewatching this an it gave me pause,  I know Sarahs friend hates Michael and would approve literally anyone to take his place but really. really Sarah? This was done for one reason only. To get Michael all upset and in his feelings about you and his" pretty girls "

I have lost all respect for her. I'll bet she still pays for his phone and stuff so she can keep up with him  

What a nasty little man he is, and I  use the term man very  very loosely 

• Love 11

OMFG - Michael can't even pick up the phone when his kids call!  The fuck alternative reality is he living in????

What do you like about chane?  Is it hearing us loudly having sex or the fact that you've known him for 10 minutes?

LOL, chanes job = watch out for a fire. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Wow, no hookers!  OMG she is giving a grown man with a job spending money, a roof over his head and a motorcycle

LOL at Angela thinking it matters one shred if he signs anything.  He is going to cheat and you'll take him back. 

CHON????

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Oh, Angela! No prostitutes and no drugs “will make [Tony’s] life a lot more boring.” You think this scrawled list of house rules on the fridge will stop him? Next she’ll get an Elf on the Shelf to keep him on the good list.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

Oh, Angela! No prostitutes and no drugs “will make [Tony’s] life a lot more boring.” You think this scrawled list of house rules on the fridge will stop him? Next she’ll get an Elf on the Shelf to keep him on the good list.

And Tony, who "doesn't want Angela in his phone" but is willing to try to make it work because he has so many life options. 

Why does Lamar care?  Andreas friends are weird as hell. 

• Love 7

Lamar said they “made love” in the prison broom closet? Sounds real romantic. I think Andrea’s description that they “paid someone to get freaky” is a bit more accurate.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying this closet conception story.  I've been visiting young Cousin Blacksheep for three years and the list of visitor rules is long and strictly enforced.  Nobody's off sneaky fucking in a broom closet.

J'accuse.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Chon, I'm pulling for you man!

Just now, candall said:

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying this closet conception story.  I've been visiting young Cousin Blacksheep for three years and the list of visitor rules is long and strictly enforced.  Nobody's off sneaky fucking in a broom closet.

J'accuse.

She said they paid off a trustee, but I still don't understand where this broom closet would be. 

NO CHON, YOU DO NOT NEED LACEY

Cheryl - maybe pull dentures out when you can afford your own place?

I just cannot with Michael wearing that fucking sweatshirt while acting defensive about putting his kids dead last. 

• Love 4

And where is her little boy while Cheryl & Josh get some "alone time"?  Probably with that "bitch" of a mother of josh's?  Cheryl girl, you are a total loser.  That poor little boy. Has a moron for a mother.

• Love 15

After all of Lacey’s hysterics that Chon was gone forever, he’s back...and ready for his lady. Oh, dear. Good thing she only wrote “daddy” on a disposable paper bag and not a lunchbox!  Children, chay choodbye to Chane and chello to new chaddy Chon!

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, configdotsys said:

I miss the days when I actually looked forward to watching this Friday night trainwreck. It's just such a boring show now. Watching it live makes it even worse because I can't FF past most of the crap.

Agree. I prefer the original show, with new idiots each season.

at this point, I don’t care about any of these fools.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

She said they paid off a trustee, but I still don't understand where this broom closet would be. 

Even in a minimum/medium security institution where I visit, the inmates are required to keep their hands above the table at all times.  They sit in the red chair at the table and the visitor sits across, not adjacent.  The inmate stays at the table and the visitor gets up to buy stuff from the vending machines or access the microwave.  There are about ten COs milling about at all times.  I just can't feature the "paying off a trustee" scenario.

• Love 6

I'm pulling for chon in rehab.  Hope Lacey will leave him alone! We all know she would love to make this all about her.  Whatever it takes, right

But even though he's making it all about her now hopefully he can get to the root and get better.  Lasey will never make him better  imo

• Love 5

Oh Forehead... You CAN do whatever you want  but Sara's dumbass doesn't have to pay for the phone you dipshit. Which "stress reliever" fuck buddy is he taking to New York to visit his pretty girls exactly?? Thought he was on his way to see his Miami Maria ( who he's known for YEARS before he & Sara got together )......  This guy.... maybe he'll get his ass beat somewhere!

Edited by goofygirl
I had more to say!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8