Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

I was talking about the mormon lady that got prego in the prison broom closet.  Now Angela and Tony are a different story.  Definitely scripted but nether one (or the supporting cast) and can act at all

Doh, I see that now. Angela, Andrea, Michael, Mike, Other Mike...all these names between the 2 shows just fall together after a while. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

And speaking of MOMS.....  Old Clint looks rode hard and put up wet!  Or... just like a m-f'n crack  methhead. And he wants some $$$ Mom, to bail her out of jail!

Yeah, I don't for one minute believe that Clint won't be asking for money.  

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder if these people realize there is something very wrong with their son.

I feel so sorry for then because they absolutely know he is bottom of the barrel. 

It must be so hard to know that whenever you see your only child you're waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

• Love 14

Clint’s dad slapping his head! “Are you ever going to (whack! Whack!) learn?!” Is this how Clint ended up like this? Also before mom was asking how many times the goddess has been arrested. She says “third” while Clint starts saying “sixth” at the same time—then quickly shut up because there are apparently 3 more arrests they don’t know about?!?

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 5

Brit. You just had a baby.  What other baby stuff do you have to buy?

just read she had domestic violence charges for beating her mom. Her main charges were also violent, but I think that part was dropped. Smh. She sucks. 

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Love 2

Brittney is starting to look like the illustrated lady!  What's with all the tats all over her hands and shit?  Thought Marcellino needed to MAKE MORE MONEY FOR THE NEW BABY!

Guess that poker playing is doing something money-wise!

And here we go with the tough girl Sara...  Girl, that hair color is REALLY BAD! What's she got up her sleeve to make Forehead feel the pain?? Ah.. my guess: NADA!

• Love 3

How cringe is it that Sarah is trying to prove she is a badass by kissing another skinny ugly man while her friend watches and the Uber driver tries to look away. 

LOL, who paid for these ill advised tattoos?  Chane doesnt have a chob!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder if these people realize there is something very wrong with their son.

I had a whole post written and lost it somehow but anyway 

How can they not see what we see. Clint is on it again (what ever it is) and momma Clint wants to blame it all on the goddess! Seriously these two need to get off this show NOW and seek treatment.  I feel this is all true life being filmed for ratings and although I want to know what is going on it's not in their best interest but they must have their reasons. So sad to witness 

• Love 10

Maybe Cheryl could take her 3 year old and go sleep in her broken down car if she hates Tina soooo much! DIPSHIT!

And why is Brittney doing this to her Mom who is now apparently in "recovery" and not just in LV to help take care of the kids and be a grammy??

Yes, you want her to be sorry.  You want her to break down and do drugs again so you can get your revenge Brittney. Admit it.

• Love 14

12-year-old Brittany was homeless for months and was sexually abused by a 30-year-old and forced to commit crimes. And this bitch of a mother says, “I know it was hard, but...”

FUCK YOOOOU!

Poor Brittany. Wow.

• Love 14

Wait. I didn’t think Brit was from Las Vegas. 

and isn’t that the same park she made Marci stop so she could have alone time right after she got out of jail?

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Oh my God I hope the poor tattoo artist who had to work on Lacy’s snatch wore a hazmat suit.

I hate Cheryl for dragging her poor son into this mess but I also hate her for abandoning her children for this mess. She sucks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

So Brittany wa 12 years old out on her own.  Sleeping in bushes and having a 30 year old boyfriend.  No one ever reported her as a missing child??  That whole story seems strange.

And had two children with him at 15 & 17. The system failed her. 

Lady?  Is that what you get called when "pretty girls" grow up?

Just now, kacesq said:

Who are all these desperate women who engage with Mushmouth??? Who thinks really highly of himself.  Wtf does he offer these women??

Former "pretty girls"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Angela.... you ARE A MORON!!!!!!! Thankfully, her sister tells her the truth! Someone has to!  I know I wouldn't be taking any advice or "counseling" from somebody like Angela who says" Love always wins".....

Forehead's going to Miami now?? Jeebus.

• Love 12

Okay I know this was all scripted to make Brittney the ultimate victim but come on now ..

Terrible childhood for sure but running away at12 and being taken advantage of by a 30 year old predator having babies that where given away and somehow that is ALL  on her mother?

And even so, I can't believe they never tried to find their missing daughter,  but who really knows 

She still ended up in prison and i don't think it's fair to lay it all on mommas doorsteps knowing she's there to try to be better now

She went real low with this storyline imo

• Love 7