Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

I know it's probably slim picking for Angela, but she could do better than Tony. These older women who make fools of themselves for some young D on these shows is embarrassing. I say this as a woman in my (cough*late40's*cough) you all make us look bad.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

Uh oh... Looks like Lamar's been checking on the Mormon history with black people and he doesn't  like it.  Andrea's gonna crap her pants but she'll have a nice new vibrator to help her with her problems.

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Uh oh... Looks like Lamar's been checking on the Mormon history with black people and he doesn't  like it.

I doubt Andrea even has a clue about the LDS religion, she only knows that she likes living in a nice area.

Edited by Armchair Critic
Andrea not Angela
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

So Angela doesn’t think Tony is going to see her planted in her car right outside the door in that fairly rural area?

i think I’m ready for this season to be done. I need all these idiots to suffer and it’s not happening. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

Vomit Andrea!  You are soooo full of it!! Get a divorce, girl.  Lamar's not ever gonna be a mormon.

I'm telling ya'll this is all made up. She thinks she is an actress and this is her way on tv

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I really like Clint and his goddess. They are who they are, and they're pretty damn brave to show themselves as their true selves on TV. But the comedic entertainment value has been long gone. These people need help. Real help. Real fast. I heard some interventionists talking about meth. They said alcohol, cocaine, crack, heroin, etc... "Ain't got nothing on meth." They talked about how you get almost immediately addicted and you basically turn into a zombie. Described Clinton and Tracie perfectly. The fact they've shown their horrifying yet true lives like this, I think TLC should pay for them both to get long-term rehab. Then they can be on TV when they get finished and are healthy. Filming how well they did in rehab and their lives as a clean married couple now. It would be as inspiring as any Intervention episode.

• Love 11

I think the only thing that will keep Tracy and Clint apart is If one of them dies. His parents enable him to keep bankrolling her legal fees. They need help and tough love. I don’t know if he has siblings but if so I hope they speak some reason into his mom. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Psycho Suzy said:

I really like Clint and his goddess. They are who they are, and they're pretty damn brave to show themselves as their true selves on TV. But the comedic entertainment value has been long gone. These people need help. Real help. Real fast. I heard some interventionists talking about meth. They said alcohol, cocaine, crack, heroin, etc... "Ain't got nothing on meth." They talked about how you get almost immediately addicted and you basically turn into a zombie. Described Clinton and Tracie perfectly. The fact they've shown their horrifying yet true lives like this, I think TLC should pay for them both to get long-term rehab. Then they can be on TV when they get finished and are healthy. Filming how well they did in rehab and their lives as a clean married couple now. It would be as inspiring as any Intervention episode.

Totally agree.  They definitely need immediate help and the show that has exploited this for profit and I dare say ratings should foot the bill

Don't think they really knew what they were getting with Clint and Tracey but ...

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Angela supposedly is educated but continues to have sex with Tony who meets up with prostitutes. Well after I just wrote this I remembered she's a heavy smoker too so I guess that explains why she doesn't care too much about her health.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Fools! All of them! I don’t even know where to start. Just a few comments:

Tracey/Clint: I am more concerned for their dog and cat than I am for them. They are adults who continue to make stupid decisions. 

Angela/Tony: Angela is so sneaky, parking in plain site of her trailer like Tony won’t notice. I imagine the camera crew wearing heavy duty gas masks when they film around her, the smoke stench must be horrible. The crew needs hazard pay for second hand smoke inhalation. 

Sarah/Michael/Megan: My cold dead heart broke a bit when the daughter blurred out “I’m worried!” No child her age should ever know about worry, especially worry caused by a parent. If I had a drink for every time Michael said “Pretty Girl(s)” this episode I would have liver failure. And Sarah with her stupid way of talking around Michael when she’s mad-ugh!

Andrea/Lamar: Andrea is delusional thinking she can shove Mormonism down Lamar’s throat. And Andrea says sex brings you closer to God? Then the Father, Son and Holy Ghost must have been with you in that prison closet while you were having sex. Who knew? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Wow, Maria is a butterface.  Yikes. 

Why is Megan doing all these stretches to walk slowly with her friend?  

And this motherfucker is still wearing this sweatshirt. It must stink. 

I can already feel myself getting ragey about Michael "knowing his rights"

1 hour ago, Maybeitsme said:

Totally agree.  They definitely need immediate help and the show that has exploited this for profit and I dare say ratings should foot the bill

Don't think they really knew what they were getting with Clint and Tracey but ...

Clint's mother is right.  Such is the nature of an addict.  If it wasn't an addiction the jail wouldn't be worth it.  Clint will never see that $5k because Tracie is an addict.  Even if she shows up to court, she will be jailed again because she is an addict who isn't ready to get clean. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I think the only thing that will keep Tracy and Clint apart is If one of them dies. His parents enable him to keep bankrolling her legal fees. They need help and tough love. I don’t know if he has siblings but if so I hope they speak some reason into his mom. 

I think Clint's dad is maybe going to be the one to stop the enabling.  But that's what needs to happen.  

POOR TONY!  when he fucks up it's going to be Angela's fault for "pushing him"

Ha ha, Angela is so overdressed.  She was so desperate to convince Tony she is a hot piece of ass.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I’m feeling Lamar in this one.  She wouldn’t push that on me either.  Let the man be who he is.

Andrea is delusional.

Can't believe they are bringing that guy with the bad miss Clairol hair color back.  

A bunch of white people condescendingly lecturing a black man into a religion that has long seen black people as unequal is such terrible optics.  Do they literally not have another mormon of color to do this?

• Useful 4
  • Love 19

Why doesn't someone tell Sarah how cringey she comes across when  she talks in some weird blackcent to Michael. 

I wish she could learn to be calm and independent and unbothered when she deals with him, all the things she claims she is but she just acts like an overemotioal nagging shrew.

Andrea is the worse Mormon ever, sex toys, sex in broom closets, having children out of wedlock. She clearly has boundary issues, remember last season when she hid Lamar's driver's license and tried to lock him up. Now she's forcing her religion on him. I wouldn't blame him at all if he did want to divorce her.

Edited by Leilani
typos
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Uh oh... Looks like Lamar's been checking on the Mormon history with black people and he doesn't  like it.  Andrea's gonna crap her pants but she'll have a nice new vibrator to help her with her problems.

Lamar been on black people Reddit and black Twitter.  Ol' boy got directed to the right Wikipedia page!

2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Why doesn't someone tell Sarah how cringey she comes across when  talks in some weird blackcent to Michael. 

I wish she could learn to be calm and independent and unbothered when she deals with him, all the things she claims she is but she just acts like an overemotianal nagging shrew.

Andrea is the worse Mormon ever, sex toys, sex in broom closets, having children out of wedlock. She clearly has boundary issues, remember last season when she hid Lamar's driver's license and tried to lock him up. Now she's forcing her religion on him. I wouldn't blame him at all if he did want to divorce her.

I promise you that calm, collected Sarah would make Michael much more jealous than not Ludacris. 

And then she needs to get an order for child support so Michael can come and talk to her about his "rights"

• Love 16
2 hours ago, kacesq said:

I’m not sure we should still be seeing Clint and Tracie. They’re just so screwed up.

This isn’t love, this is active drug addiction 😒 BOTH of them  

Production is wrong for this!

D4C22F23-AE2D-44B8-BFB6-0806CE9F89B8.jpeg

• Love 11
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

She likes that little curved one that targets the G spot.  Just ew.

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Maybeitsme said:

So are we really required to download a We app to see life after lockup? I'm confused.  Will there not be a tv version?

They eventually show them as those ten minutes things after the main show.  If you want to watch them all immediately you can do it on the app.

1 hour ago, Leilani said:

Angela supposedly is educated but continues to have sex with Tony who meets up with prostitutes. Well after I just wrote this I remembered she's a heavy smoker too so I guess that explains why she doesn't care too much about her health.

Or take care of her teeth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Wow, Maria is a butterface.  Yikes. 

Why is Megan doing all these stretches to walk slowly with her friend?  

And this motherfucker is still wearing this sweatshirt. It must stink. 

I can already feel myself getting ragey about Michael "knowing his rights"

Clint's mother is right.  Such is the nature of an addict.  If it wasn't an addiction the jail wouldn't be worth it.  Clint will never see that $5k because Tracie is an addict.  Even if she shows up to court, she will be jailed again because she is an addict who isn't ready to get clean. 

I could see her trying to flee to Mexico to avoid the 2-20 sentencing range.  And then the bond is forfeited.

53 minutes ago, Jade Foxx said:

This isn’t love, this is active drug addiction 😒 BOTH of them  

Production is wrong for this!

D4C22F23-AE2D-44B8-BFB6-0806CE9F89B8.jpeg

Paging Dr. Drew.

• Love 3

I found it interesting that the Utah sex shop has all it's vibrators in the "adults only" area.  Who are these kids prancing into sex shops?  Do they check ID to get into the adult area?  Or do you have to be married to get in? I'm from heathen California so I'm unfamiliar with all of this.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, kacesq said:

I’m adopted and I don’t think I want to sit thru Brittany trying to find the kids...

I'm adopted too, and I'm horrified at the thought of her just popping into their lives at their ages.  My adoptive parents are awesome, but there's still no way I could have handled that level of personal drama at that age.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12