Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I see a lot of Kourtney in this picture, especially when Kourt smiles, which is rare.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

She really should smile more.

Sadly I think she's going the Kardashian way of looking like the Grim Reaper in public. It was started by the infamous sourpuss himself, Kanye and he influenced Kim and Kylie and now even Kris does it. Maybe they think it makes them look mysterious, or makes the pictures less valuable.

• Love 2

She and Kourtney are the prettiest sisters because they know how to wear make-up (or not) in a natural sort of way. They also don't f**k with their faces, pulling, plumping and tugging. They will, undoubtedly, be the two who age the best if they keep on this path.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

She looks skeletal.

What do you think, Adderall or Coke?

I remember back on RHOBH how Gigi Hadid was starving herself to the point where she nearly passed out at a photo shoot. Yolanda didn't see any problems with it; I can't imagine Kris J being any different.

I do think Kendall looks gorgeous in this most recent pic, but she's way too skinny. If the camera adds ten pounds I can't imagine how emaciated she is in person.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

If the camera adds ten pounds I can't imagine how emaciated she is in person.

And I bet it turns Kim green with envy.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Kim would never dare turn any color but taupe.

Sorry, my mistake. And I bet it turns Kim green taupe or other Kanye approved color with envy.

• Love 5
On 23 March 2016 at 4:29 AM, Humbugged said:

Supposedly she is on the cover in June

The hype behind this convinced me she would get the cover, but some b-list actress got it. 

• Love 2
On 5/3/2016 at 11:25 PM, Frost said:

It drives me nuts when I see all these wealthy women wearing sandals that are too short and their toes stick out.  I see it over and over again.  Wear sandals that fit!

I'm sure sometimes it might have to do with shoes that don't properly fit (at least for models because they have to work with whatever shoes they are given) however I think a lot of the time it's just the way open toed shoes work.  Especially if they're heels -  your feet just naturally slip forward and your toes hang out because of that. 

At least that's why I hate wearing open toed dressy shoes because that happens to me all the time but the shoes are obviously the right size.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, gunderda said:

I'm sure sometimes it might have to do with shoes that don't properly fit (at least for models because they have to work with whatever shoes they are given) however I think a lot of the time it's just the way open toed shoes work.  Especially if they're heels -  your feet just naturally slip forward and your toes hang out because of that. 

At least that's why I hate wearing open toed dressy shoes because that happens to me all the time but the shoes are obviously the right size.

I saw in some fashion tips show that they sell a little stick on thing that you put on the inside of the shoe  and it stops the foot from slipping forward. My pet peeve is the pinky toe being outside the front strap, Drives me nuts. 

• Love 2

Did anyone read her interview with Harper's Bazaar?

I want to like her because she is very pretty and at least she's not another pale-eyed blonde, like so many it girls are, but I honestly can't listen to her. She is so completely devoid of any personality or intellect. Just like Gigi Hadid saying that instagram helps kill the stereotype of the dumb model, girl, just because you can say stuff now doesn't mean you have anything to say. 

All these instagram models are so dull. Say what you want about Cara DeleIwishIcouldspellherlastname (who I never found especially pretty) but she could and can at least hold a normal conversation about things other than herself.

• Love 6

I think Gigi is even worse than Kendall. I watched an interview with her once during NYFW, and she couldn't string two complete sentences together. She's lucky she's pretty and has a rich daddy, because God, she's dumb as a box of rocks.

• Love 4
On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 11:49 AM, BitterApple said:

I think Gigi is even worse than Kendall. I watched an interview with her once during NYFW, and she couldn't string two complete sentences together. She's lucky she's pretty and has a rich daddy, because God, she's dumb as a box of rocks.

Cara daddy is rich too. Sad how money will get you through the door

• Love 2

True story. If you're not rich you basically have no shot in the modelling business today. It's increasingly the case for the film and music industry as well, but at least usually if you have no talent you don't make it there either way. (Still sucks for the talented poor people though.) Meanwhile, in modeling, it appears money and connections is really all you need, because getting to the top seriously has nothing to do with talent. Kendall's magnum adverts are so bad, it's ridiculous to watch her try and "go wild" while reading cue cards. And perpetually dead-eyed Gigi is basically just working towards a Chrissy Teigen kind of career, with that One Direction guy being her John Legend.

At least Cara can emote and string two sentences together, which is more than can be said for either Kendall or Gigi.

• Love 7

I dunno, if I have to choose reality show starlet with family connections turned model, I'll choose Kendall over Gigi. And maybe Cara.

Even still, all 3 of them make me nostalgic for the supermodels of the late 80s/early 90s.

• Love 5

I would say Gigi does sexy better, despite the dead eyes, Kendall is more casual-sporty girl next door. Gigi's face does all the work for her though, she can't emote any better than Kendall. And her walk is just horrible, I can't believe she gets booked for runways.

None of them hold a candle to actual models like Joan Smalls. 

• Love 3

Personally I find the entire new crop of models to be bland and uninspiring. Probably because their careers were bought and paid for by rich parents. They didn't have to hustle and grind to get to the top and as a result they have no "it" factor. 

Women like Cindy Crawford, Tyra Banks and Heidi Klum built themselves into brands. I don't see Kendall and Gigi having the kind of brains and drive to accomplish something similar. They'll model until they get bored, then go live off their trust funds.

• Love 9

I see someone trying hard to be sultry, and not quite making the mark. Being naked doesn't automatically equal sultry. It just means you are naked.

Then again, what do I know? I'm not even sure why we are discussing Gigi on a Kendall thread, but to each their own.

• Love 5

She really does have a fresh face kind of look. I see her aging very well as she get's older. I'm to sure who the 3 women are with her in the group shot are, but the one with the bright red lips looks haggard already and the other blond model-y one has the look that I can see Kendall going for in the future. 

On a side note, how the hell do I get the threads now to take me to my last unread response? This one keeps taking me to the Magnum pictures posted on Thursday and it's driving me nuts!

She really is a naturally pretty girl, I hope she resists the K trend to go nuts with Botox, fillers and surgery. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that, but they just go overboard and way too young.

On a side note, how the hell do I get the threads now to take me to my last unread response? This one keeps taking me to the Magnum pictures posted on Thursday and it's driving me nuts!

I'm having the same problem with all of the forums on this site recently. It won't go to the first unread post, it takes me to randomly to any old post.

Count me in on the random post thing, I think it's the same for the entire Kardashian forum.

56 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

She really does have a fresh face kind of look. I see her aging very well as she get's older.

Only if she doesn't follow in her family's footsteps & load her face up with botox & fillers. If she does, she's going to look exactly like her sisters.

1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

I see someone trying hard to be sultry, and not quite making the mark. Being naked doesn't automatically equal sultry. It just means you are naked.

Then again, what do I know? I'm not even sure why we are discussing Gigi on a Kendall thread, but to each their own.

Because they're in competition!

• Love 1
On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 3:13 PM, KatWay said:

True story. If you're not rich you basically have no shot in the modelling business today. It's increasingly the case for the film and music industry as well, but at least usually if you have no talent you don't make it there either way. (Still sucks for the talented poor people though.) Meanwhile, in modeling, it appears money and connections is really all you need, because getting to the top seriously has nothing to do with talent. Kendall's magnum adverts are so bad, it's ridiculous to watch her try and "go wild" while reading cue cards. And perpetually dead-eyed Gigi is basically just working towards a Chrissy Teigen kind of career, with that One Direction guy being her John Legend.

At least Cara can emote and string two sentences together, which is more than can be said for either Kendall or Gigi.

So not fair tho. There are many fresh face models that don't gave rich daddies trying to make it. Sad how money will get you anything. 

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Joe Jitsu913 said:

Adriana Lima is a goddess, IMO. No one can compare. Kendall isn't even in the same league.

Sara too. Forgot her last name. 

• Love 1
On 5/17/2016 at 7:15 AM, Kokapetl said:

Gigi has her sultry bombshell look. I don't know how to describe Kendall

IMO like a little girl playing dress-up.

• Love 3

Well, Gigi now has a legit Vogue US cover, she's accomplished the top 4 Vogues.

Gigi

Vogue Italia (2)
Vogue Paris (1)
Vogue UK (1)
Vogue US (1)

Kendall

Vogue US (0)
Vogue Paris (1)
Vogue UK (0)
Vogue Italia (0)

Kendall will probably get the next US Vogue cover, but does she work hard enough? She's rich and has connections, but the competition is now also rich, has connections, and is extremely driven.  

• Love 1

She has been on the special anniversary issue of Vogue Paris and she had that Vogue US special for herself. And she's been on tons of international Vogue covers, just not UK or Italia, so idk if she isn't working enough. Gigi seems like she doesn't do runway at all anymore, while Kendall and Bella were at that Fendi fountain walk. And she had the Calvin campaign, the Magnum campaign, she was at Cannes, she's definitely working high profile stuff.

I don't think either of them are great, but this is the era we are in, can't do anything about it. They have completely different looks so it's not like there'll be too many overlaps which one to book.