Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kendall Jenner Rumored to Front Vogue’s June Cover

http://wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memopad/kendall-jenner-vogue-june-cover-10355578/

FIRST TIME: Is Kendall Jenner getting her first cover of American Vogue?

Sources told WWD that Jenner took a break from stalking the runways of New York Fashion Week to be shot for the magazine’s June cover earlier this week. The cover shoot included a video to go with the story, which would be posted in tandem on Vogue.com when the issue comes out in early May.

“We aren’t going to comment beyond the fact that we never comment on rumors of future editorial,” a spokeswoman from Vogue said.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Kendall Jenner Rumored to Front Vogue’s June Cover

http://wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memopad/kendall-jenner-vogue-june-cover-10355578/

FIRST TIME: Is Kendall Jenner getting her first cover of American Vogue?

Sources told WWD that Jenner took a break from stalking the runways of New York Fashion Week to be shot for the magazine’s June cover earlier this week. The cover shoot included a video to go with the story, which would be posted in tandem on Vogue.com when the issue comes out in early May.

“We aren’t going to comment beyond the fact that we never comment on rumors of future editorial,” a spokeswoman from Vogue said.

Kim will shit her pants, because she had to share the cover with Kanye.

• Love 6

Kanye was the only reason she got that cover and I think she must know  it.

Vogue - Here’s What Happens When Supermodels Kendall, Gigi, and Karlie Go to Silicon Valley

http://www.vogue.com/13393674/silicon-valley-instagram-pinterest-polyvore-periscope/

New Calvin Klein commercial and ads.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/245630/kendall-jenner-joins-a-wrestling-match-in-her-undies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3449869/Kendall-Jenner-shows-impossibly-toned-figure-s-surrounded-male-models-new-racy-Calvin-Klein-Underwear-ad.html

Kendall walking Michael Kors today.

Michael-Kors-Ready-To-Wear-Fall-Winter-2

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

What a career she's made for herself. 

I gotta say, when I see her on this show now, she looks like she doesn't belong, LOL. She's just a different caliber. I swear, the last time I saw her on this show, which was the last time I sorta watched was when they were in the studio making the song for Kris. I thought, what is Kendall even doing there? I was like, there's the super model? But why is she there with these duds? Seriously.

Run Kendall, run. I know they're your family and you love them, especially your little sister. She does and when she comes home, I think she likes to spend quality time with them, I believe her in her talking heads. She just doesn't want them on her shoots and interfering in her professional life at all. 

At any rate, I say run, and don't look back.

• Love 12

I love her fresh-faced, '70's type vibe.  She seems like a laid-back California girl, but without the blonde hair.  Even seeing her appear on the show with no makeup and wearing whatever, she looks like a model to me.  She doesn't have to squeeze herself into sausage-casing clothing like two of her older sisters, nor cake on the makeup like all of her sisters (and mom).

#TeamKendall

• Love 8

What a career she's made for herself.

I gotta say, when I see her on this show now, she looks like she doesn't belong, LOL. She's just a different caliber.

Kendall was awesome during the ap launch epi. When they were organizing the press conference Kendall said "Just tell me what I need to wear because I have to go to work later." The ap was Kim's entire world, but just an inconsequential family obligation for Kendall. She's definitely left the rest of them in the dust.

• Love 7

I don't know who this model is, but she "won" the show.

2qk6kag.jpg

I just have to comment (while shaking my head) at this 'high fashion' look that I find it very weird, bizarre, unflattering and just ugly looking. I'm too old to find it 'cool' or beautiful, but I think I would think the same if I was 18. Is this how some women might actually want to look and emulate that style? If someone gave me that last outfit that won the show and paid me to wear it outside of the privacy of my own home, I'd be certain I stepped outside on a moon-less night at 4 a.m. when nobody is around. I think I'd get thrown in the crazy house if anyone saw me.

• Love 5

I just have to comment (while shaking my head) at this 'high fashion' look that I find it very weird, bizarre, unflattering and just ugly looking. I'm too old to find it 'cool' or beautiful, but I think I would think the same if I was 18. Is this how some women might actually want to look and emulate that style? If someone gave me that last outfit that won the show and paid me to wear it outside of the privacy of my own home, I'd be certain I stepped outside on a moon-less night at 4 a.m. when nobody is around. I think I'd get thrown in the crazy house if anyone saw me.

Buying designer label outfits was once a thing that young Japanese "office ladies" did. These young women lived with their parents, and had practically no living expenses. They would buy designer outfits to wear for the commute to and from work. They would change into and out of a work uniform when they arrived and departed work each day. That was late eighties. I have no idea who would buy any of that Marc Jacobs crap. Maybe an Olsen twin.
  • Love 1

The eyebrows have gone again

Cbhytv8UEAA9zB0.jpg

at Marc Jacobs

tumblr_o2ro181tUy1tqq2cuo1_1280.jpg

backstage with Lady Gaga

tumblr_o2rn69iyDe1v4xnb5o1_1280.jpg

I think the fashion looks good...if the year was 1997. Goth was popular then. I don't know why designers feel the need to bring 90s fashion trends back.

Edited by Joe Jitsu913

I think the fashion looks good...if the year was 1997. Goth was popular then. I don't know why designers feel the need to bring 90s fashion trends back.

The fashion is 90's goth, the shoes are 80's Young Frankenstein, the makeup is 1960's Addam's family, the finger-waves are 1920's flapper. There's a very good reason that those trends faded in popularity, it's because they were not attractive. Will we be flung back into Little House on the Prairie next?

• Love 2

I have no idea who would buy any of that Marc Jacobs crap

Russians, Arabs, Indians, and Chinese billionaires and millionaires. Not just Marc Jacobs, but a good portion of "high fashion".

I don't know why designers feel the need to bring 90s fashion trends back.

Because fashion is cyclical. In the 90s they recycled elements of the 70s. In the 2000s the 80s were alive again. Now, in the 2010s, it's time to revisit the 90s.

• Love 3

This dress has a horror movie feeling to it. It's not my cup of tea lol

• Love 1

The shoes make the outfit. Just kidding. It looks like one of those outfits where there are two people inside we see the head of one and the legs/feet of another.

Is she drugged?

No, but she wishes she was. She has that " kill me now" look.

• Love 6

The shoes make the outfit. Just kidding. It looks like one of those outfits where there are two people inside we see the head of one and the legs/feet of another.

No, but she wishes she was. She has that " kill me now" look.

4 babies in a trench coat.
  • Love 1

The blue yeti thing looks like its on backwards

Then Kim is sure to get it. Balmain makes some of the ugliest clothes I've ever seen. And each one looks like something Kim would wear.

• Love 5
(edited)

God, I hate that dead-eyed look of fashion models - sort of appropriate though, since you have to be brain-dead to buy such ridiculous designs.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

Then Kim is sure to get it. Balmain makes some of the ugliest clothes I've ever seen. And each one looks like something Kim would wear.

As ridiculous as they look on the models, they'd look 100x worse on Kim with her huge tits hanging out, the wide hips and bubble ass, and mostly the pitiful hobbit legs, topped off with her slack lipped, dead eyed, expressionless face.

• Love 1