Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

(edited)

I honestly feel like the PT episodes are better than the regular episodes, especially with the brothers' and Loren and Alex's comments.

Edited by missnoa
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I saw this on demand a short while ago.  Prepare for David's response on the interiew.  He Wins the Pillow Talk tonight.😁

"You'll be happy to have me in your truck" 🤣 I'd be afraid to hire Andrei that he would be hard to deal with.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Andre wants maximum pay for very little experience.  And, he had the nerve to tell the interviewer, I will call you.  Is this guy for real? Talk about entitled. 

• Love 11

Andre could tell the recruiter that his wife is 6 months pregnant or whatever and he would need to make arrangements with her family, etc. And could he have a few hours to do this. The employer probably wouldn't care, but is more responsible than his attitude.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Darcey strikes me as having an eating disorder, I was surprised to see they ordered food but notice they didn't eat much of it.

I always have to order a lot of Chinese food because it is like a $20 minimum for delivery and......Chinese food is cheap. 

ETA: Chinese meals have a lot of food.  Rice, egg roll, soup, main entree....lol!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Darcey strikes me as having an eating disorder, I was surprised to see they ordered food but notice they didn't eat much of it.

Hey, at least they aren't getting in arguments and walking away from the food. 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Dance4Life said:

I always have to order a lot of Chinese food because it is like a $20 minimum for delivery and......Chinese food is cheap. 

I see Taco Bell has delivery but I would think you would have to order a ton of food if they had a minimum.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, endure said:

Annie really cracks me up on Pillow Talk, she is quite funny and often culturally naive so Dave jumps in with an explanation and she says OMB (buddha)

I liked the way she made him get his own glass of wine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Ashley, stop being so insecure. She reminds me of the ugly Playboy bunny who snapped a photo of an older woman in the shower at some fitness facility. Ashley, you are not all that. Maybe Jay wants someone who actually wants him and is not some toy or pet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Ashley acts like I did as a teenager trying to make Jay jealous that she is doing something when she is out with her friends. Not so cute though when you are over 30.

Aging "whoo-hoo" girls. Not cute. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hey nothing wrong with shopping at a 2nd hand store, my teenage daughter loves buying clothes there, I just make sure I wash everything before she wears it.

It’s only new the first time you wear it. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

The Darcy twins actually look nice tonight

They are like 1000% identical.....I cannot tell them apart.  They have the same voice, too.

Maybe it is me.... but, I don’t want to shop at secondhand store for my new baby.

I will however take hand-me-downs from family and friends.  (People I know)

• Love 5
(edited)

Darcy re: Pedro's mom and sis at the airport: "Oh, here we are! Where's our money?" LOL Pretty much what his mom said first at their last airport meeting. Not, "I'm so excited to see you," but "Where's my TV?" Right on, Darcy. Or Darcy II. 🤣

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Maybe it is me.... but, I don’t want to shop at secondhand store for my new baby.

Like I said above, I don't mind clothes because they can be washed. But other stuff I might be leery of. I did get a lot of hand me down stuff from my sister in law but she is so clean the stuff was like new.

Just now, Gigglepuff said:

Who does that Skippy kid remind me of?

He reminds me of some kid from a 70's commercial

• Love 1