Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

But is John living in Las Vegas now, too?  Or, did he stay behind in Dallas?

In last week’s PT, Patrick mentioned John living in Las Vegas.

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 2

I loved Natalie’s demonic expression when Josh said his daughter was “the love of his life! 

Jesse alone is insufferable, but paired with Jeniffffer takes obnoxiousness to a new level. What shallow, vain, self-centered twits. I don’t believe they’re really together, but if they are, they deserve each other. 

AC5F12BE-DE8F-4216-B41D-4F0F01B6C1AD.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/19/2022 at 10:04 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Jennifer looks like a bad anime character with that hair. 

And their supercilious, superior remarks...vomit. i kept waiting for one of them to knock the tea all over that bed or couch.

I keep thinking Patrick's orange "tan" must be coming off on that light-colored couch. John Just doesn't give a s**t if he's pale or bald. He was a little funnier today, keep it up, John.

Cynthia and Molly weren't quite as annoying as they usually are, with their hillbillies act.

My finger is sore from attempting to FF every time the fake, unfunny "bisexual" (fake everything, head to toe) and her indulgent mother were on. They need to get OFF my TV, along with Kalani and her sister, Angela and anyone, Dean and wife...I could go on.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5

The Pillow Talkers are not a great group this year. I was sick of them but what happened to David and Annie? Jesse and Jennifer are boring people pretending to be oh so interesting. Tim and Veronica should have stuck to PT. I do enjoy Patrick and John.  John seems to have a good bullshit detector and was honest without being mean. I don’t mind Emily and Kobe as much as I thought I would and I do miss Anny and Robert, Kenny and Armando.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, deirdra said:

Are she and her mom just dunking their heads in hydrogen peroxide now? Their hair looked dead.

I thought Stephanie was wearing a wig (or extensions) because nobody's hair grows from a short bob to mermaid length in a year. Actually, I thought her original hairstyle when she went to Australia was beautiful and wondered why she chopped it off (maybe because she wanted to have a fling with her stylist?) 

I had to laugh at her prudish shocked reaction to Caesar's shirtless photo, after all she's done boudoir photos and Only Fans for years. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I keep thinking Patrick's orange "tan" must be coming off on that light-colored couch. John Just doesn't give a s**t if he's pale or bald. He was a little funnier today, keep it up, John.

I can't see this pair & John in particular without singing " your cousin from Boston" in my head from the Sam Adams Commercial and vice versa with the commercial.

I feel better now I've got that off my chest. 😀

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I can't see this pair & John in particular without singing " your cousin from Boston" in my head from the Sam Adams Commercial and vice versa with the commercial.

OMG me too! 😄  I do enjoy the Boston boyz though.  Straight shooters!

14 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Jesse and Jeniffer are going to drive me away from this show. 

OMG please get rid of these A-holes!  Everything about them is fake; it's almost like they are a carefully positioned, filtered IG pic come to life.  GO AWAY!

Everyone else is fine but I do think Tim and Veronica should have stayed on P.T.  I'm not really interested in seeing Veronica's journey on Single Life *shrug*

• Love 4

I still don’t get it with Kim.  She gets all over it, walks out, then..she’s back on it.  I’m so tired of it.  Scripted or not, I’m so weary of them both,  Angela and Mikul too.  It’s just no longer believable for me.  Even for the money……I just can’t see it.  I see no love from them.  

• Like 3

Ron and Betty. Why? Who in TLC land decided we want to see them? 

Kara and Guillermo are boring. He barely says anything and she does all the talking. Guillermo is so adorable and Kara is um...shiny. 

John and Patrick are a nice addition. The brothers have common sense. I usually agree with everything they say. 

Bring back Kenny and Armando, Loren and Alexei (mostly for Alexei) and Veronica and Tim. 

• Love 2
On 9/20/2022 at 1:52 AM, magemaud said:

I loved Natalie’s demonic expression when Josh said his daughter was “the love of his life! 

My hubby is my eros and phila love of my life, and my kids are my storge loves of my life.  Deal.

On 9/21/2022 at 9:47 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

I live in Boston and sing the same thing. hahaha

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1

Annie cooking food in the bed reminds me of that infamous scene in My 600 Lb life where the mom fries like 6 chickens in her bed.

TLC letting us see Ron’s feet in those clean white socks for free when we have to pay $70,000 for The Wife Charlie’s feet.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Kolini wants to play Shaeeda’s triangle earrings.

The gallery is encouraging Shaeeda to poke some holes.

Mykull’s nightmare coming to life.

I wouldn’t come out of the house either - Kenny.

Armando - who does that to a car?

Kenny - Her!

• LOL 1

Cynthia does not understand Usman’s obsession with older women. Molly - financial security.

John is making bruschetta on the couch?

Kolini figures that if Mama Sumit came to watch Jenny and Sumit yoga class, she’d croak.

8 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m glad they weren’t on tonight because I can just imagine Ron and Betty laughing uproariously at Angela’s antics tonight. It was bad enough when Kahlani said she LOVED Angela! 

Let's just have Ron and Betty disappear forever!  I am giddy when I see Kenny & Armando on the episodes.  Honestly I don't even watch the normal 90 Day episode and just wait for P.T.

• Love 1