Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

These foot people....some of them are bordering disabled....would surgery not be covered by insurance? Why wait so long?

They may not have insurance or Obamacare. The folks should have been treated for those conditions a long time ago.

• Love 1

I would ask from a leave of absence from my job or take an extended vacation without pay and not just pack up my life and move to Colombia, having an uncertain future.

With 14 kids, you may need more than one nanny. Probably at least four.

• Love 2

I can’t imagine one nanny working for one salary for that many kids. With home day cares, they have laws about how many children one staff member can care for. The reason is safety concerns and to ensure proper care for each child.  Hint to parents.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Lol The Pillow Talkers sound like us, complaining about the cliffhanger and the wait for the next half of the season. I wonder if it will be the same couples or new ones when they return.

I think they will wrap up some of the stories quickly and Rebecca and Zied and Tarik and Hazel are supposed to be returning

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I can’t envision Colte having a bunch of women. I suspect it’s a figment of his imagination....or something producers created.  It’s just not believable to me. 

Same. I do believe he has many women blocking and reporting him.

• LOL 8