Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

On 10/29/2023 at 10:54 AM, juicyfruit said:

They are dressed as characters from the TV show Breaking Bad. Hubby and I have been rewatching it recently, and it never struck me until just now how much Hunter looks like the character Todd (played by Jesse Plemons). I am assuming that is who he is dressed as. 

I’ve posted about  Hunter’s resemblance to Jesse Plemons before.  It’s uncanny! Breaking Bad was perhaps my favorite show ever….even now.  Top two anyway.  

Who is sitting in Paedon’s lap in that one photo on his Instagram page?  They are sitting on the couch in front of fireplace tv screen. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Twopper said:

Did I understand kody to say something about being in limbo “pardon the pun”?  
am I missing something ?  Is there a limbo in Mormon theology?  What is the pun??? 

Yep, he said it, but it didn't make sense to me either. Being in limbo is one thing, but what's the pun?  I have no idea.  Of course, it was Kody who said it so that could explain a lot.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Twopper said:

Did I understand kody to say something about being in limbo “pardon the pun”?  
am I missing something ?  Is there a limbo in Mormon theology?  What is the pun??? 

I think it’s discussed in this article.  The last paragraph discusses limbo.  The description the author gives of ‘Jack Mormons’ sounds like Kody.  So he’s basically in limbo religiously and in his relationships with the OG family members. Of course that’s not a pun but a metaphor? Or an allegory?  Not sure which 

https://www.hjnews.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/jack-mormons-living-in-a-state-of-limbo/article_e5c2a000-7b78-5d9a-990b-966cda5c380e.html

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 6
  • Useful 4
On 10/29/2023 at 7:54 AM, juicyfruit said:

it never struck me until just now how much Hunter looks like the character Todd (played by Jesse Plemons).

Me neither, and now it's all I see. They did an amazing job casting themselves in those costumes!

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The second picture is a bit blurry, it’s a screenshot from a video:

105EE82D-81AB-4AF5-B0B9-14A9FE9C9BA1.jpeg

E2C15320-D127-4127-BB2E-89421A0EEC68.jpeg

63FDD3E8-C0E3-4D6C-9E55-DF89A7DF7855.jpeg

Aww cute. I hope Hunter had a good time visiting Leon and Audrey. Leon and Audrey look happy together (they usually do). 

Hunter’s GF is also an Audrey no? That happens sometimes in a big family- wives of two of my great Uncles were named Mildred (a common name of the era).

• Like 12
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Aww cute. I hope Hunter had a good time visiting Leon and Audrey. Leon and Audrey look happy together (they usually do). 

Hunter’s GF is also an Audrey no? That happens sometimes in a big family- wives of two of my great Uncles were named Mildred (a common name of the era).

Nice photos!  All the "kids" look so happy!  Me thinks it is distance from K&R and all the drama!

• Like 12

To survive the childhood that they had, and to have escaped the circus that their family became, speaks well of them, that they kept their sanity.  It is nice that the millennials and those that came after, can enjoy one another.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

It is nice that the millennials and those that came after, can enjoy one another.

And it doesn't bother me one bit that we don't hear a lot about this. They are adults living their lives away from the Brown Family Circus, and seeing their siblings is part of that. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Thanks for the pictures, @ginger90. It's always nice to see the kids together and having a good time.

It always surprises me how much Leon and Hunter resemble each other. When they were younger, I mostly saw Janelle in Hunter, and Meri in Leon, but they both must have a good deal of Brown (or perhaps Grandma Genielle's family) in them.

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hadn't heard what was going on, can someone update me?

“Las Vegas police confirm that there are three deceased victims and one additional victim in critical condition after a shooting at UNLV.

The suspect in the incident, according to LVMPD, is also deceased.”

• Sad 6
On 12/24/2023 at 6:21 PM, xwordfanatik said:

I just love that they're still so close.  Janelle and Christine raised some great kids.

They did. One of the things I love about the photos the siblings share it feels so genuine and relatable. I can tell there was lots of merriment to be had. 

• Like 12
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Is there more than one picture?  I see Janelle's 6 kids with spouses/girlfriend plus the 3 grandkids.

55 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That's what I see, too ????

They're referring to the pictures posted earlier in this thread (still on this page), in these posts:

On 12/24/2023 at 5:17 PM, ginger90 said:

475F9C76-C58A-4313-9743-8239E649F244.jpeg

From 7:00pm on the clock, and then around clockwise:

Mykelti with Avalon on her lap
Michelle
Logan
Ysabel
Gabriel
Audrey (Hunter's girlfriend)
Hunter
Madison
Savanah

On 12/25/2023 at 10:12 PM, ginger90 said:

591B8E5A-6F25-40EB-B959-61050C805B2D.jpeg

The post immediately above features Logan's wife, Michelle, with one of Mykelti's twins (top photo), and then with Maddie's Evi and Mykelti's Avalon.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Useful 3

That makes sense now, we were "talking" about  two different photos! The outside photo is of Janelle's family and the inside one is a mix of families at Maddie's place I think.

• Like 6

I wonder what Janelle's kids think of David, or if any of them have gotten to know him any. Have any of them said anything about him on social media? With Christine being their "other mom", he's almost like a new "step dad" to them too (even though they are adults, so it's more of an adult to adult relationship than parent-child).

• Like 9
6 hours ago, Canadian Girl said:

I wonder what Janelle's kids think of David, or if any of them have gotten to know him any. Have any of them said anything about him on social media? With Christine being their "other mom", he's almost like a new "step dad" to them too (even though they are adults, so it's more of an adult to adult relationship than parent-child).

I'd assume they're thrilled for Christine because they are well aware of what a fucking piece of shit their bio dad is and was to her and their own mom.

• Like 19
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 8/30/2023 at 12:16 PM, ReclinerTurnip said:

I always like a "cheat sheet" article.  Here is a good recent one that mines social media accounts for current pictures and has some general information about each one of the Brown children:  https://www.insider.com/sister-wives-kody-brown-kids-2023-8

I realize I am so, so late to the party, but what's this about Paedon insinuating that Meri abused them as kids???

• Like 1

I can't help but look at that photo and others posted here and think about Kody's vulgar "get their pencils wet" jab at Janelle's boys and, by obvious association, their girlfriends. All of these kids seem like nice, decent, respectable young people, and that piece of crap said that about them on national freaking TV. Imagine what the girls' parents must have thought about that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 22
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Dear Kody:

This is what a close, happy, cohesive family looks like.  Notice that you are not in this picture.

Also, these are many of the people whose lives you're missing out on because you suck.  Look, it includes your man-crush!  That has to hurt.

Good job, dorkwaffle.  Your loss.  Go buy another piece of horse jewelry to fill the gaping void where your soul should be.  Make sure Robyn has one to match.

Did I mention you suck?

Sincerely, This Thread.

I hope it was worth it, Kody. Look at all you have lost !

• Like 14