Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

That also explains why she's had difficulty losing weight

Although I did look and cant seem to find anything other than a dramatic youtube video on the topic. 

Edited by Redrum
  • Love 1

In August there was a headline that Amy had days to live.

The previous year, Tori had a post asking for ideas for a care package for someone “close” to her who was going through cancer treatment. This was assumed to be Amy by some.

🤷🏼‍♀️

To be fair, while thyroid cancer can be serious and can kill you, its also one of the much more survivable cancers. If caught early, it typically just involves removing the thyroid gland. That means medication for the rest of your life since you need the thyroid hormone but people do pretty well. Katee Sackhoff of Battlestar Galactica fame had it while filming Galactica. Its 17 years later and she's still pretty well. 

But honestly, I am not seeing any even semi-legit sources for this rumor. I think its made up.

Edited by Redrum
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Heaven help us all. Seeing Amy’s close ups is bad enough. Now we have her breasts!  🙄

Holy cow Batman!!  😵
That outfit really shows off the BOOBS, bra straps and bra showing.. she looks ridiculous for a family pumpkin patch with small children.

I bet Chris plays Old McDonald and chases her around the bed. 😂

Old McDonald had a boner… Eee i Eee i Ohhhh!

• LOL 11
18 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

What is she? A rag doll?

A ragdoll/a red light saloon woman/hiker/scarecrow/look at my 60 year old breasts! All she needs is a chef's hat.

Where's "myman"? Probably drinking bourbon and smoking cigars with Matt.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 6
21 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Holy cow Batman!!  😵
That outfit really shows off the BOOBS, bra straps and bra showing.. she looks ridiculous for a family pumpkin patch with small children.

it's udderly outrageous!  😉

Granny Amy has turned into a real sexpot!

Maybe next year there will be tits AND ass and I'm here for it!  🤓📸 

• LOL 6
12 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Amy should get some new ones, she wears the same thing every year.

I agree, and some of them are inappropriate (like the last one) for a family event.  Maybe she should get a job in a bar, dancing for the customers.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/14/2022 at 8:59 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Holy cow Batman!!  😵

Thanks a lot, @Joan of Argh! I'm simultaneously amused and repulsed :-D

Looks like Mrs. MyMan even went so far as to draw "stitches" on her breasts. What a weirdo.

• LOL 6

It IS odd that, with all her money, Amy can't come up with fresh (in every sense of the word) new costumes each Halloween; they're like $4.99 at Goodwill.  These must be "family favorites."  I'm thinking they're more for my man than the kiddos!

Cute dog, but sure looks a lot like Lucy; you'd think she wouldn't want to be reminded of her hated ex every time she looks at it!  Hope they have a good pet-sitter as much as they run around.  I seem to remember it being her BFF Deb.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Dibs said:

Cute dog, but sure looks a lot like Lucy; you'd think she wouldn't want to be reminded of her hated ex every time she looks at it!  Hope they have a good pet-sitter as much as they run around.  I seem to remember it being her BFF Deb.

Or maybe she's over Matt and had no issues picking a dog based on how cute it is. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Dibs said:

It IS odd that, with all her money, Amy can't come up with fresh (in every sense of the word) new costumes each Halloween; they're like $4.99 at Goodwill.  These must be "family favorites."  I'm thinking they're more for my man than the kiddos!

Given her size I am not sure Amy could find costumes that fit her at Goodwill. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm surprised that there's never been at least one seamstress who has offered to make custom fit costumes for her.  Especially since Amy could advertise thank them on social media and get them all for free.  A win-win for both parties and certainly not something Amy shies away from.  It just seems like a missed opportunity. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I mean Amy seems pretty well off, I’m pretty sure she could afford a couple of new costumes every year.  It probably could be a tax write off as a work related expense.  She just seems cheap sometimes.  

Anyway I wonder if MYMAN is working at the pumpkin patch this year.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I don't know why Amy would need new costumes every year. She seems to have a bunch of them to cycle through, so it's not like she's wearing the same one all the time. Wearing any kind of clothing multiple times makes good sense for the environment. I wish more people in the public eye would do it.

As for the breasts, there's not enough exposure to worry about corrupting anybody. She's showing no more than many summer tops I see at the grocery store.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Over on reddit, a poster is claiming to have used Chris as their real estate agent and has nothing but nice things to say about the experience. Apparently they bought a place in May. No longer certain what the rules are for quoting from other sites but its in the "Had to laugh when I saw this photo of Chris" thread. 

I honestly didn't find the photo hilarious ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1