Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2A9F734D-0E05-471E-925E-0E536FE5FCD6.jpeg

Well, after 2 plus years of this ‘pandemic’ and allowing it to get the best of me, I’ve decided I need to, once again, take a little more care of me.  I felt stuck.  I didn’t really know what to do.  I needed a mission but felt lost.  Lord what do I do now?  I know these last two years were tough for many of you as well, in different ways.  But I’m grateful to have Chris in my life, getting married, a fabulous friend and business partner (Lisa) , friends in my life and Debi here who is rooting me on this journey of getting back to a healthier me in the mist of my love for cooking/baking.  Believe me, she can walk a whole lot faster than I and yet she stays at my pace so we can walk together.  Thank you friend @pdx1dls for asking me to walk with you.  I push myself, steady fast pace but I know it can never be as fast as hers but she stays with me anyway.  I’m thankful.  If these past 2 plus years showed me anything is this- own your life because it is a gift, own your choices, own your mistakes, own your success.  In turn be thankful, forgiving, keep hope alive, giving, keep on loving, show a little grace and mercy, say your sorry and mean it and don’t take everything so darn personally.  No one is perfect - that means me as well as you.  We will make mistakes.  I’m doing my best.  Like yourself.  I like me.  I know I need to get back on track and I’m grateful I can.  So thank you friends - hopefully you’ll cheer me on - I need to get back on track to a healthier me.  I’ll let you know how I do.  Thanks Debi for letting me walk with you, pushing myself, knowing you could go at a little faster pace.  Never give up on you, your family, your friends and most importantly don’t give up on faith in Jesus and God.  He knows, He cares, He loves you then, now, forever.  This is what has been on my heart  🤗♥️🎉🙏🏻. #healthierme #thankyoujesus #thankyoufamily #thankyoufriends

Christ on a cracker, did anyone actually make it through to the end of that??  Do her fans actually sit there and read it all?  And what's with 'pandemic' being in between apostrophes?  Uh, it was/is a pandemic, no?  I got as far as the word journey (everyone is on a journey now apparently) and packed it in because I have shit to do today, my god!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2A9F734D-0E05-471E-925E-0E536FE5FCD6.jpeg

Well, after 2 plus years of this ‘pandemic’ and allowing it to get the best of me, I’ve decided I need to, once again, take a little more care of me.  I felt stuck.  I didn’t really know what to do.  I needed a mission but felt lost.  Lord what do I do now?  I know these last two years were tough for many of you as well, in different ways.  But I’m grateful to have Chris in my life, getting married, a fabulous friend and business partner (Lisa) , friends in my life and Debi here who is rooting me on this journey of getting back to a healthier me in the mist of my love for cooking/baking.  Believe me, she can walk a whole lot faster than I and yet she stays at my pace so we can walk together.  Thank you friend @pdx1dls for asking me to walk with you.  I push myself, steady fast pace but I know it can never be as fast as hers but she stays with me anyway.  I’m thankful.  If these past 2 plus years showed me anything is this- own your life because it is a gift, own your choices, own your mistakes, own your success.  In turn be thankful, forgiving, keep hope alive, giving, keep on loving, show a little grace and mercy, say your sorry and mean it and don’t take everything so darn personally.  No one is perfect - that means me as well as you.  We will make mistakes.  I’m doing my best.  Like yourself.  I like me.  I know I need to get back on track and I’m grateful I can.  So thank you friends - hopefully you’ll cheer me on - I need to get back on track to a healthier me.  I’ll let you know how I do.  Thanks Debi for letting me walk with you, pushing myself, knowing you could go at a little faster pace.  Never give up on you, your family, your friends and most importantly don’t give up on faith in Jesus and God.  He knows, He cares, He loves you then, now, forever.  This is what has been on my heart  🤗♥️🎉🙏🏻. #healthierme #thankyoujesus #thankyoufamily #thankyoufriends

she's getting back to a healthier self IN THE MIST of her love for baking and cooking

gee i wonder if Deb can walk faster but stays at Amy's speed?  maybe she should have said it a few more times.

she sounds like a self centered twat

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

she's getting back to a healthier self IN THE MIST of her love for baking and cooking

gee i wonder if Deb can walk faster but stays at Amy's speed?  maybe she should have said it a few more times.

she sounds like a self centered twat

She is a self-centered twat,big time.I'm surprised she let that woman in the picture with her.Remember if you're in the picture you must get paid.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Not even a year into her marriage and she's already "feeling stuck"! 

And I don't need to see her laundry list of things for which she's thankful. Like nobody else knows how to be thankful. Maybe her next venture will be "Amy Roloff's Little Church of Thankfulness." Don't forget to subscribe and don't forget to hit the "like" button.

I'd like to post more, however I'm "in the mist" of getting ready for work. #ILoveTheMist

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Not even a year into her marriage and she's already "feeling stuck"! 

And I don't need to see her laundry list of things for which she's thankful. Like nobody else knows how to be thankful. Maybe her next venture will be "Amy Roloff's Little Church of Thankfulness." Don't forget to subscribe "suscribe" and don't forget to hit the "like" button.

I'd like to post more, however I'm "in the mist" of getting ready for work. #ILoveTheMist

fixed it for you, amy always says suscribe

I watched part of her chocolate mousse recipe and she kept saying "marshino" cherries

Lazy ass Amy butchering her ingredients

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Doesn’t Amy understand the saying ‘you are what you eat’?

Here’s a thought. How about fixing different salads and do some low fat and calorie conscience meals. Cook some veggies bake some fish. 

I’m pretty sure those suggestions will fall on deaf ears. 

• Love 8

Lol and this is the woman that helped Matt create an empire?

I think not. I think Matt did it in spite of Amy!

It was surely an uphill battle for him. All the way. He had no partner. He had an argumentative, angry, dirty, unable to contribute wife. 

I still remember how she argued over his every idea, plan and vision. 

A dirty house and kids running helter   skelter !

He suggested many things to improve kids and house but Amy was her nasty self saying a loud NO to every suggestion until he gave up on improving his family  

Matt was very brave to overcome all that. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

It was surely an uphill battle for him. All the way. He had no partner. He had an argumentative, angry, dirty, unable to contribute wife. 

Why though? I mean, I know the story now from Matt is that he knew his marriage was a mistake from the start, but he didn't knock her up right away. Why did he stay?

5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

He suggested many things to improve kids and house but Amy was her nasty self saying a loud NO to every suggestion until he gave up on improving his family  

How brave, giving up and letting a nasty, angry, argumentative, dirty wife ruin his children because all he could do was quietly make suggestions, pee himself in terror when she "hollared" and then... continue the marriage as is for 25 years. 

Not only did he do nothing but let the bitch have her way, he wrote at least two books  - Against Tall Odds and Little Family Big Values - where he professed how awesome she was, how he would never divorce her, how much he loved her and valued her differences.

I guess I am not understanding how giving up on your marriage and family is brave. 

Mind you, I don't think Amy is in any way flawless but if she's really this nightmare beast bitch from hell, then Matt is a terribly dishonest man because he brayed like an ass how he loved her and how there were no problems in the marriage. I so remember Matt's many protests on how the fans of the show were so silly and foolish to not understand just how rock solid in love with Amy he was. 

Sorry, can't get behind praising a man for walking away and letting the wife ruin the children.  If I genuinely believe Amy ruined the children then Matt is a monster father who abandoned children who needed him. 

And the farm is a nice piece of land, I don't deny it, but its not an empire. It's just a piece of land that Matt will fight for control over... while when the fight was for the kids, he walked away. I see what was more important, and it wasn't the kids. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I ♥️ this ^^^ a thousand times. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Great post @Jeanne222 👍

Funny how Matt hired cleaners for the pig sty house but Amy wouldn't allow it yet Chris hires cleaners and she keeps her big mouth shut.

Go shovel more food in that pie hole!

amyPIG.gif.3446cd44e1fc5ad4df98abfa5b4debec.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Funny how Matt hired cleaners for the pig sty house but Amy wouldn't allow it yet Chris hires cleaners and she keeps her big mouth shut.

Possibly because Chris treats her with respect and doesn't go behind her back and actually discusses with her what he wants. Crazy, I know...

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

She knows where her bread is buttered

She probably likes all that windmill sex… “You spin me right ‘round, baby, right ‘round Like a record, baby, right ‘round, ‘round ‘round” 

• LOL 9
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

She knows where her bread is buttered

She probably likes all that windmill sex… “You spin me right ‘round, baby, right ‘round Like a record, baby, right ‘round, ‘round ‘round” 

hahahahahaaaaa!!! Dead!! 😂🤣😆

With all this talk of windmill sex and Pigsties I only have one thing to add

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had windmill sex
and went, Wee, weeee, weeeeee,
all the way home!

amywindmill.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Making Baked French Toast with Brown Sugar Crumble with My Grandkids! | Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen

Video:

Don't forget to call your bff Deb who "roots you on" to go on a long hike with you. Your'e going to need it after that "baked french toast with brown sugar crumble".

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

I had to laugh when Ember and Jackson were sticking their fingers into the ingredients, licking their fingers and back in the ingredients and Amy starts screeching “ohhh NO NO we don’t do that!”

Really Amy?? YOU do it every damn time you cook, they’ve probably been watching your videos 🙄

I hope it was just Amy and the kids eating that casserole because with all the licking of fingers, Ember spilling the egg mixture on her hand and Amy cleaning her hand with a paper towel, tossing it on the counter and then tossing the bread all over the countertop, on top of the dirty paper towel, scooping it back up with her hands and back into the casserole I’d take a pass.

Amy pin your greasy hair back!…..between embers hair all over the place and Amy’s hair hanging in her face ugh!

Ember got one thing right, she told Amy that she’s got rocks in her head 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

That video was a hot mess

Yes i get it she's cooking and including the grandkids but I do that fairly often and it can be a lot of fun without being so disorganized.

Ember singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY at the top of her voice to NO ONE since it wasn't anyones birthday, then starting up again with the HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! and Amy having to shush her!

I found all the licking of fingers, bowls, measuring cups then egg cracking and general confusion and kids yelling hard to watch and why did she put all the chopped up bread in her casserole only to dig half of it out with her hands and toss it all over the dirty counter only to scoop it all back in again, switching bowls because they aren't big enough pouring the mixture back and forth.... figure out all that stuff ahead of time not during the video.

I agree with Joan, clip your hair back and she should have pulled Embers hair into a ponytail or bun... all that hair flying everywhere and Ember brushing her hair out of her face and then hands back in the food... just no BLECH!

Ember is just like Auj a real extrovert, always talking really loud, center of attention, SINGING and she talks with a lisp so it's difficult for me to understand what she's saying.. (Maybe it's from her tongue tie as a baby) It sounds like Bode has a lisp too.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Ember got one thing right, she told Amy that she’s got rocks in her head 😂

I wonder if they're hand painted rocks or just old rocks off the side of the road 😉

• LOL 10
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

That french toast cumble is anything but....how overly sweet. Yuck.

My adult self feels my pancreas shriek "NOOOOOO!" at the words "french toast brown sugar crumble" let alone actually eating something that sweet....

My six year old self who sprinkled a spoonful of sugar on top of Frosted Flakes would no doubt be delighted. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

She is ruining chris's reputation who wants to play second fiddle to  oink oink Amy.I give one year on this 'contract' and he is out,if he survives.She has no class at all.Spewing stupid shit every other day,just stop no one cares.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, stoppro said:

She is ruining chris's reputation who wants to play second fiddle to  oink oink Amy.I give one year on this 'contract' and he is out,if he survives.She has no class at all.Spewing stupid shit every other day,just stop no one cares.

I don no about that. Chris might be in. Those reality stars seem to be raking in the $$. Especially the ones that get a show.   If he can hang in there he’ll be really feathering his nest for retirement. Is he even selling homes anymore?

I’d love to know exactly how much they’re paid. Teen Moms, Sister Wives, Little People Big World. 

None of them work and most drive big fancy cars and live in high end homes!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don no about that. Chris might be in. Those reality stars seem to be raking in the $$. Especially the ones that get a show.   If he can hang in there he’ll be really feathering his nest for retirement. Is he even selling homes anymore?

I’d love to know exactly how much they’re paid. Teen Moms, Sister Wives, Little People Big World. 

Teen moms make like $400,000 a year (I think)

The more social media these folks post and the more times people watch their videos, the more money they make.  To keep clicks up, excessive content is the key.  A person does not have to watch the entire video for her to get paid. So Amy is doing that job well based on the criteria of how best to get $$$. The quality of the content doesn't matter as long as people click on it and watch for a few seconds; a.k.a. long enough to know that they are not interested in french toast bake crumble or whatever it is called. Subscriptions bring in more $$$. The way to stop her is to not watch her content or comment on it.  Without people watching, profits dwindle and the work is no longer worth the (minimal) effort to produce it. This goes for all influencers and folks who earn a living off of social media. As noted above, some of them make a lot of money.  Also, whether a comment is positive or negative it equals $. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Yes, i get that but sometimes the bullshit's not worth the money or humiliation.His friends are all off camera,so he is trying to save them from all this or TLC won't pay them and only pay Amys fake friends.He sold himself and i am not convinced he's cool with it.Plus he plays with sickness or worse every meal,plus a house full of crap.No thanks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Amy said she was glad she backed off on the sugar.  What?  It was loaded with brown sugar, powdered sugar, and syrup.  Why not just feed them some pancakes with blueberries?  They probably would have been happy with that.  Chris was nowhere in sight.  I bet he was off visiting family in Idaho.

I have to compliment Amy on having a lot patience with the kids.  That's the only compliment I'm giving her on this video.

4 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Amy said she was glad she backed off on the sugar.  What?  It was loaded with brown sugar, powdered sugar, and syrup.  Why not just feed them some pancakes with blueberries? 

Dunno about Jackson but sourdough pancakes is a daily staple at Audrey and Jer's. 

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The raspberries and blueberries were a good choice as far as sugar. The added sugar and the bananas, not so much.

I'm not "hurray for sugar" myself but I have to assume parents were informed of the menu and had no objections. My grandparents were not "here's your bland slice of unbuttered wheat toast and poached egg whites" when the grandkids were over. It was usually pancakes and Nutella and syrup and if you made the pancakes swim, they just found it hilarious. The meal was usually followed up with a sack of candy for the trip home. My own father, upon holding his granddaughter for the first time said "I promise, every time I am returning you home, I will stop to get you a chocolate ice cream cone so your parents get to deal with it". Grandparents be indulgent. I'm sure the kids don't get such treats at home on a daily basis. 

• Love 4
(edited)

9 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I'm not "hurray for sugar" myself but I have to assume parents were informed of the menu and had no objections. My grandparents were not "here's your bland slice of unbuttered wheat toast and poached egg whites" when the grandkids were over. It was usually pancakes and Nutella and syrup and if you made the pancakes swim, they just found it hilarious. The meal was usually followed up with a sack of candy for the trip home. My own father, upon holding his granddaughter for the first time said "I promise, every time I am returning you home, I will stop to get you a chocolate ice cream cone so your parents get to deal with it". Grandparents be indulgent. I'm sure the kids don't get such treats at home on a daily basis. 

What I said: 

“The raspberries and blueberries were a good choice as far as sugar. The added sugar and the bananas, not so much.”

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What I said: 

“The raspberries and blueberries were a good choice as far as sugar. The added sugar and the bananas, not so much.”

ya not sure how that morphed into unbuttered wheat toast and egg whites 

I think Amy makes the meals SHE wants to eat and she always wants desserts to have lots of sugar, butter, cream etc and her meals always have a ton of GARLIC!

• Love 5
On 4/7/2022 at 12:53 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The more social media these folks post and the more times people watch their videos, the more money they make.  To keep clicks up, excessive content is the key.  A person does not have to watch the entire video for her to get paid. So Amy is doing that job well based on the criteria of how best to get $$$. The quality of the content doesn't matter as long as people click on it and watch for a few seconds; a.k.a. long enough to know that they are not interested in french toast bake crumble or whatever it is called. Subscriptions bring in more $$$. The way to stop her is to not watch her content or comment on it.  Without people watching, profits dwindle and the work is no longer worth the (minimal) effort to produce it. This goes for all influencers and folks who earn a living off of social media. As noted above, some of them make a lot of money.  Also, whether a comment is positive or negative it equals $. 

Right, I follow someone on YouTube that explained the only things that count as far as being able to monetize videos are views, subscriptions, engagement, etc. —not whether people leave negative comments. 

I think it would have been better if she made something more simple.   Where was the star of the family?  The one and only Bean!  My takeaway, Bode is adorable and Ember overheard an adult say Amy has rocks in her head😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

That video the  grandkids was a hot mess. Can't Amy enjoy her grandchildren without making a business opportunity? I'm sorry to say that I don't think they are very well behaved. I agree that something simpler should have been made. Once again, hands all over everything, licking fingers, dirty paper towels, etc. I also think Ember has a 'finger-licking' issue. Unusual finger licking and fingers in the mouth going on there. She is too old for that and she is not teething. I was out of energy just watching that. The excessive sweetness of this recipe made me cringe. How over-the-top sweet. I would not have let my children eat any of that. I grew up eating french toast and it had just a bit of syrup on it; just so it wasn't too dry. Not a sweet dish from my memory. That was more like dessert IMO....and a bad one at that.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I also think Ember has a 'finger-licking' issue. Unusual finger licking and fingers in the mouth going on there. She is too old for that and she is not teething.

I don't understand what you mean. Do you think Ember is displaying some sort of mental delay?

Food safety basics for children, and adults:

Wash hands in warm, soapy water before and after handling food.

Pull back long hair, off the shoulders.

Keep counter tops and working surfaces clean.

Teach children to wait until food is cooked before tasting. Don't let them lick their fingers or put their hands in their mouths, especially when working with raw foods such as cookie dough and raw meat or poultry.

Avoid double dipping or putting spoons back into food after using them for tasting.

Remember, young cooks need supervision.

Follow the four simple steps:

Wash hands, surfaces and kitchen utensils.

Keep raw meat, poultry and seafood separate from cooked and other ready-to-eat foods.

Cook to proper temperatures.

Refrigerate promptly to 40°F or lower.

• Love 7

I don't think Ember has a mental delay but seems to put her fingers in her mouth way too often. I think it's something like a nervous habit. If this is so, she needs to be weened from doing that. Also unhygenic to do this...

• Love 2
13 hours ago, floridamom said:

I don't think Ember has a mental delay but seems to put her fingers in her mouth way too often. I think it's something like a nervous habit. If this is so, she needs to be weened from doing that. Also unhygenic to do this...

I've noticed her doing it a lot and yes it's a habit just like people who sit there cracking their knuckles constantly, biting their nails, picking their nose, fiddling or whatever.

I watch Big Brother and it's amazing how many people have similar habits even as adults, one girl on the current Big Brother season chews her tongue constantly AND she also bites her nails to the quick.