Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Grrarrggh said:

What breed is Daisy? She's so adorable she could be a stuffed animal. 

I’m not sure but she’s the cutest!  ❤️

she looks like a terrier mix to me, her colouring is really nice, a friend of mine has an apricot poodle and looks like the same color as Daisy.  

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’m not sure but she’s the cutest!  ❤️

she looks like a terrier mix to me, her colouring is really nice, a friend of mine has an apricot poodle and looks like the same color as Daisy.  

It's the ears, body shape and cute nose that really do it for me. I would watch Daisy if she had her own programme, might prefer it in fact lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, b4pjoe said:

Well the competition is not all that great! 😁

So true. Pics of Daisy pooping are more endearing and likeable than close up selfies of Amy and her "comb over bangs". 

I hope Daisy has a chance at a healthy, long life. Stay AWAY from Amy's table scraps, Daisy! Go sell real estate with Chris.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

So true. Pics of Daisy pooping are more endearing and likeable than close up selfies of Amy and her "comb over bangs". 

I hope Daisy has a chance at a healthy, long life. Stay AWAY from Amy's table scraps, Daisy! Go sell real estate with Chris.

I agree, I'd rather see pics of Daisy's butt than Amy's tonsils as she hollers into the camera.

Apparently "Chris and Amy's Less than Excellent Adventure" will be up next on the show as they drive through the rain to Alaska, I'm hoping Chris bought a muzzle for Amy so we don't have to feast our eyes on her wide open yap in every picture,

Amy SCREAMING at the mountains, Amy SCREAMING as she spots a moose and the moose runs for it's life, Amy HOLLERING with her mouth full of food, Amy BELLOWING as she see's the Northern Lights, Amy looking like a drowned rat as the rain pours down and last but not least Amy warning every single woman in Alaska that Chris is HER MAN, back off bitches!

Edited by Munchkin
autocorrect
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

I’d love to know more about Chris’s family and why they’re never mentioned, no nieces, nephews?

Why are they so hidden, Chris’s entire life seems to be obsessing over Matt’s business and Matt’s kids and grandkids!

Whats he hiding? Why doesn’t he talk about his family? Why don’t we ever see them? Are they felons on the run from the law or have they been featured on “Americas Most Wanted” and they’re trying to keep a low profile? 

Mr. Nosey Grampa Wannabe needs to back off.  🛑

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Its a TV show about the Roloff family.  

Chris isn't asked questions about his family because they apparently live in Idaho and aren't interested in being filmed. Not everyone wants to be a reality show where after all 

My own suspicion is they are probably middle class boring :)

If there was anything as cool as a stint on America's Most Wanted, you can bet the Sun would have done an article on it. They were totally on top of Caryn's son being arrested for harassing her. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I expect Chris' family prefers not to be involved with reality TV and he's respecting their wishes.  If they choose not to participate, then he'd only be opening them up to speculation and commentary if he discussed them and possibly their displeasure if they've asked not to even be mentioned.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’d love to know more about Chris’s family and why they’re never mentioned, no nieces, nephews?

Why are they so hidden, Chris’s entire life seems to be obsessing over Matt’s business and Matt’s kids and grandkids!

Whats he hiding? Why doesn’t he talk about his family? Why don’t we ever see them? Are they felons on the run from the law or have they been featured on “Americas Most Wanted” and they’re trying to keep a low profile? 

Mr. Nosey Grampa Wannabe needs to back off.  🛑

Maybe they don't want to be associated with Chris and his history as a strip club lizard, slithering from one place to the next to watch young women remove their clothes and spin around on a pole.

I mean what's going on with that crown on the bedside table of Chris and Amy's bedroom?!?!??!!   I think Chris sits back wearing his crown while Amy put's on a show and doles out BJ's  🤓

optedgif.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I suspect there IS something about Chris family he doesn't want published!

There are a lot of people that don't want to participate in a reality show but do have a cameo at their son's wedding.

Everything about Chris is shall we say...interesting.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Munchkin said:

I mean what's going on with that crown on the bedside table of Chris and Amy's bedroom?!?!??!!   I think Chris sits back wearing his crown while Amy put's on a show and doles out BJ's  🤓

More power to them! 😄

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

257E05EC-0608-46C0-9304-8FE359A67112.jpeg

Aww... love spur of the moment week night date night.  Went to Da Nue wine in downtown Hillsboro to our friend Dan Abrahamson play music.  Great fun night, good and music 🤗🍁🍂🧡

I guess Amy is drunk posting again… the actual name of the wine bar is D’anu .. “to our friend _____ play music” and they had “good and music”  🤪 🍷

Old Chris “Snuffleupagus” needs to buy her a thimble for drinking.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I actually wouldn't mind trying this recipe and we're going to have some leftover pumpkin puree after next week!

Another kind of weird cookie I really like are those spicy cookies that pregnant women are supposed to eat to help jump start their labor - it's like a super spicy ginger cookie and I add chocolate chips to them. I am fully aware this is bizarre, especially since I've never had kids. I heard about them when all my girlfriends were having their kids and spicy/sweet is my favorite flavor profile.

• Like 3
On 11/12/2022 at 6:59 PM, ginger90 said:

Aww... love spur of the moment week night date night.  Went to Da Nue wine in downtown Hillsboro to our friend Dan Abrahamson play music.  Great fun night, good and music 🤗🍁🍂🧡

This is really a 'nothing' couple,boring just radiates out from them.Go away.

• Sad 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

image.png.9124151c83b7263d990ecf2f1ec0ec96.png

Do you think she needs a larger pot? That stove must be a mess.

And the thing is she does this all the time, you’d think she would have bought a bigger pot by now because it’s an ongoing problem.

Typical Amy too cheap to buy a bigger pot 🙄

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

In stovetop video after stovetop video, Amy constantly uses a  pot that is way too small. How can she not know that she needs a larger pot? This has bothered me from the very first one I viewed. I also believe that the contents just doesn't cook correctly in an all-too-small- pot like that. She is a terrible amateur cook.

• Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2022 at 6:59 PM, ginger90 said:

All that is missing are flies buzzin around their eyes.

• LOL 4
On 11/19/2022 at 10:44 AM, DonnaMae said:

Do you think she needs a larger pot? That stove must be a mess.

Dam Amy buy a new larger pot, you haul that white pot out for everything.  You certainly can afford one.  

• Applause 2
18 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

This is a big what for Chris? Big deal? Big Nono? Big change? 

It's a BIG "wtf have I gotten myself into?" The bulldozer has taken the reigns again and showing "myMan" who is in charge. Chris is a big pussy. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3