Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 5/18/2021 at 10:39 AM, ginger90 said:

77CA53FF-4100-4496-8E5C-F1E39BA70C3A.jpeg

292F220F-56D4-4532-8640-A141DCAE20DC.jpeg

Yikes! it looks like she's growing a beard and has 5 o'clock shadow ..what on earth was she thinking?

what's up with her eyelid... she really needs to watch a few youtubes on how to apply eyeliner because that looks like a 4 yr old got into her moms makeup bag

18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

"MyMan's" cheeks look very chubby/bloated. Who knows how big these 2 will get after they settle into marital bliss! 

Amy's wedding gift list: dental floss, moisturizer, sunscreen, soap, a mirror, Plexaderm, a dictionary and clown statues.

ETA: And CosPlay outfits

I was thinking the same thing, Chris's face is becoming a moon pie

I just watched her breakfast casserole recipe and once again she added thick cream to make it richer... they're both piling on the pounds and as you said if they keep this up they'll need a new wardrobe.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

I just watched her breakfast casserole recipe and once again she added thick cream to make it richer... they're both piling on the pounds and as you said if they keep this up they'll need a new wardrobe.

The style of Amy's wardrobe is okay . . . it just needs to be about 2 sizes larger at this point.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Why did Amy not sell her piece of the farm directly to Zack instead of to Matt?  

I don’t think she (or Zach) knew that he wanted to buy it when she was selling. 

Just now, readheaded said:

I don’t think she (or Zach) knew that he wanted to buy it when she was selling. 

I guess what highlighted it to me was they both have been talking about the potential sale for a while now and in the same episodes.  Do they not talk to each other?

• Love 1

I don’t understand why Amy’s is complaining about having to sell the farm.  She could have kept it, I mean this has been dragging on for years.  She acts like she had 30 seconds to decide.I’m not saying Matt is great, he’s a pain and so is she.  If she didn’t want to deal with Matt directly for day-to-day stuff, she could hire an assistant or some of the sort.  The majority of this family is a bunch of whiners, they ought to be glad anybody wants to see some of their dilapidated structures and pumpkin patch. 

• Love 9

Honest question.  Was there a PHYSICAL "Amy's half of the farm" or was it that she owned a 50% interest in the entire farm property? 

I kind of suspect it was a contractual 50/50 ownership of the entire property, with Matt having to approve if Amy wanted to sell her half of the contract.  And I further suspect that Matt wasn't going to sell it to anyone else, for fear he would lose his ability to control what happens on the property.

Now he can sell the big house and the patch of ground around it to Zach and they can become (sort of) partners in the corporate entity of Roloff Farms, Inc.  But Matt isn't going to go 50/50 with anyone when it comes to making decisions.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Honest question.  Was there a PHYSICAL "Amy's half of the farm" or was it that she owned a 50% interest in the entire farm property? 

I kind of suspect it was a contractual 50/50 ownership of the entire property, with Matt having to approve if Amy wanted to sell her half of the contract.  And I further suspect that Matt wasn't going to sell it to anyone else, for fear he would lose his ability to control what happens on the property.

Now he can sell the big house and the patch of ground around it to Zach and they can become (sort of) partners in the corporate entity of Roloff Farms, Inc.  But Matt isn't going to go 50/50 with anyone when it comes to making decisions.

I’m not positive but I think you right it was ownership interest.  I thought Amy and Matt kept some of their side business separate, but they had 50% interest of the farm, the production company, the business of the farm like the salsa company. I don’t think each had a specific side of the farm since Amy was talking about switching sides at one point.

They, mostly Matt, kept talking about a buyout clause to force a sale if the other side wanted to sell and the other side couldn’t buy them out.  I couldn’t see Amy selling and Matt not buying it for any amount of money.  I could see Amy selling the farm to anybody.  I think Matt’s life is the farm, while Amy had her life on the farm.  That’s not to say Amy didn’t love the farm, it’s just that I think Matt sees it as his legacy and is unwilling to give it up.

(edited)

Actually I think k you're both incorrect. The farm was two separate properties. When Matt bought Amy out of the wedding barn property, she sold him her half of that property but kept her half of the big house property. This second sale was Matt buying her half of the big house property. There's no reason for two separate sales if there was only one property.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Actually I think k you're both incorrect. The farm was two separate properties. When Matt bought Amy out of the wedding barn property, she sold him her half of that property but kept her half of the big house property. This second sale was Matt buying her half of the big house property. There's no reason for two separate sales if there was only one property.

Maybe I wasn’t clear (English is not my first language) I meant one didn’t own an entire side.  Like when Amy talked about switching sides because they both owned everything (plus both properties) together so they could switch sides if they both agreed because they both owned it except maybe their side businesses that I don’t know.  

eta to clarify but probably made it more confusing.  I took 50 percent interest as they both owned 50% percent of all the land at the beginning not one own a specific piece.

Edited by Irate Panda
Probably still not clear but I meant they owned all the land 50-50 at the beginning
  • Love 1
(edited)

RE: The sale of the big house property, IIRC Amy made a comment as she was signing or after she signed the papers something to the effect that she's the lien holder now. So that makes me think it was an "owner finance" type sale.

[eta: so she wouldn't have gotten a lump sum payment, but will be receiving payments from Matt]

Edited by Lurk

Does anyone know exactly how much open space is on the farm(s)?  Is there actually enough open space for Jeremy, Zach, Amy and Matt to each have built the home or say 3 with Zach’s family living in the big house.  It’s a moot point now, but I don’t know the exact layout like how much is open space and how much is Matt’s “showpieces” or the production and wedding barns.

I get It was probably better for Amy’s and Matt’s stress levels to be rid of each other but logistically could Amy have built a house on the farm and been far away from Matt.  I’m not counting everybody traipsing around on mules why I think it’s better Amy moved, I’m just trying to figure the layout of the property. It seemed like Amy was somewhat concerned or disappointed with the privacy if her current backyard but that could have been normal initial buyer’s remorse.  I was surprised she didn’t buy a place with a little more land as somebody else mentioned.  Sorry I can’t remember, chemo fog is worse than normal today.  I know Amy didn’t want to do the upkeep of the farm side but she seemed ok with farmland that just had a barn side because it was less work.  I wonder if she looked at any farm land in her home search.  The houses I remember were the she got outbid on and the one she’s in now or maybe she decided her and Chris would be out on adventures and it wasn’t worth the time it would take.  

Sorry if this was all mentioned on the show, I’m trying to catch up on past seasons.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

657FF3AF-BD53-45E5-964B-9B51174BD4C3.jpeg

"Ladies Who like BOOZE." Hey Amy, why no hashtags? 

You'd think she was Princess Diana with all of the wedding planning events (that always include booze.)  These are just the "planning" of the events, not the actual events. #MOREBOOZE #WHATACRAPPYPHOTO

#DIDN'T KNOWTHEYSTILLMADE POLAROIDINSTAMATICS

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 6
43 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I can't help but wonder which one drove home after drinking lunch.

Well it wasn't Princess Amy! And how stupid are these women who probably paid $12.00 per Margarita and it's 90% ice, 5% booze and 5% margarita mix. Tons of calories and sugar. #amybettergetabigger weddingdress

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I can't help but wonder which one drove home after drinking lunch.

Well it wasn't Princess Amy!

We're mocking her for not getting behind the wheel after drinking now?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Is Amy trying to give HER MAN a heart attack? Their diet isn’t any good.

Her man has already seen her naked AND has seen her bitchy, selfish  personality. If that didn't give him a heart attack then he's got a healthy heart. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, dugie said:

remind me again why Chris (a life long  bachelor ) decided Amy is the one he wants to marry?? I hate to see the woman he passed up.  

I don't know.  There's just something about Chris that's a bit off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Amy posted a new recipe video... "everything but the kitchen sink in a cookie"

They contain "pretzels, potato chips, coconut, nuts, dried fruit, peanut butter chips, and other candy pieces", she proceeded to eat her taste test cookie over the other cookies which grossed some people out as cookie bits and crumbs dropped onto the other cookies which were for friends of Chris 🤢....... they also pointed out "how fattening the recipe is" and another said "no wonder she's gained so much weight"

Amy says: Keep baking time in mind when it comes to whether you like your cookies soft and chewy or a little bit more "cripsy"

I love me some "cripsy" cookies!  😋

cookie.jpg

cookie2.jpg

cookie3.jpg

cookie4.jpg

Edited by Dustbunny
pic
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

you never know with Amy maybe the pretzels she added were "Garlic Parmesian" 😋

I bet you're right.  She could say they're Italian Everything But the Kitchen Sink.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Amy is trolling her critics. Those kitchen sink cookies probably ended up in the kitchen sink garbage disposal. 

For cookies that size, "crispy" means hard as a rock. 

Edited by BradandJanet
more to say
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/22/2021 at 1:34 PM, Irate Panda said:

Does anyone know exactly how much open space is on the farm(s)?  Is there actually enough open space for Jeremy, Zach, Amy and Matt to each have built the home or say 3 with Zach’s family living in the big house.  It’s a moot point now, but I don’t know the exact layout like how much is open space and how much is Matt’s “showpieces” or the production and wedding barns.

I get It was probably better for Amy’s and Matt’s stress levels to be rid of each other but logistically could Amy have built a house on the farm and been far away from Matt.  I’m not counting everybody traipsing around on mules why I think it’s better Amy moved, I’m just trying to figure the layout of the property. It seemed like Amy was somewhat concerned or disappointed with the privacy if her current backyard but that could have been normal initial buyer’s remorse.  I was surprised she didn’t buy a place with a little more land as somebody else mentioned.  Sorry I can’t remember, chemo fog is worse than normal today.  I know Amy didn’t want to do the upkeep of the farm side but she seemed ok with farmland that just had a barn side because it was less work.  I wonder if she looked at any farm land in her home search.  The houses I remember were the she got outbid on and the one she’s in now or maybe she decided her and Chris would be out on adventures and it wasn’t worth the time it would take.  

Sorry if this was all mentioned on the show, I’m trying to catch up on past seasons.

I think Matt may have talked about his dream of the kids each having their own house on the land. It would probably require dividing it up into parcels or something like that to be able to build. Can't remember when that was, before or after heading towards divorce.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

She keeps saying that the wedding has to be a certain way because it’s Chris’ first, but it looks like it’s all Amy’s wants, not his. 

Chris better get used to everything being Amy's way because that will be his new life.

I don't think it's a good idea for Chris to move into Amy's house, it will never be his place it will always be hers and her likes will always trump his.

I think it's interesting that he didn't buy a house with her as a couple.... they'd both sold their homes and they're getting married why not buy a home together.

I think he likes the idea of being able to pack up and leave if things don't work out.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Chris better get used to everything being Amy's way because that will be his new life.

I don't think it's a good idea for Chris to move into Amy's house, it will never be his place it will always be hers and her likes will always trump his.

I think it's interesting that he didn't buy a house with her as a couple.... they'd both sold their homes and they're getting married why not buy a home together.

I think he likes the idea of being able to pack up and leave if things don't work out.

I think Chris is going to be miserable living in Amy's home, working as the Gardner and handy man, getting snapped at as we saw in the last episode.

Amy has the power but she also has the reputation of being an angry woman.  Chris has never been accused of cheating or drinking but Amy takes no prisoners with her attitude and mouth toward him.

We see it.  He sees it.  I guess he'll get what he deserves tiring his string to her kite!

• Love 10
(edited)

image.png.91860b50183f6bf892cd6fb3335151e9.pngcontent://com.amazon.cloud9.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1622119920582868395166.png

Sorry I couldn't bring this over but the article says according to Oregon Property Records the farm was sold by Amy to Matt for $677,000 on June 25, 2019.

It goes on to say she spent $566,000 on her new home so that's about even.

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

578ECAD4-B402-471B-B7D2-D146B004112F.jpeg

Why is Amy's head the focal point of the pic? Chris "My Guy" looks like a tiny marionette (with moobs) lurking in the background. The writing is on the wall Chris. Learn how to read and interpret it before it's too late.

Typical Amy...look at ME it's all about ME. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Tonight, if anyone is interested.

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 5.10.01 PM.png

I forgot about it! Just looked and they are doing a candle giveaway. Amy states, she likes a candle that gives a “smelly odor”. 

Click!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Amy states, she likes a candle that gives a “smelly odor”. 

Gwyneth Paltrow makes a candle she calls "This Smells Like My Vagina." Amy can order it on Goop.com

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Why is Amy's head the focal point of the pic? Chris "My Guy" looks like a tiny marionette (with moobs) lurking in the background. The writing is on the wall Chris. Learn how to read and interpret it before it's too late.

Typical Amy...look at ME it's all about ME. 

I watched that video and not only does Chris have some significant moobs but he’s also got a double chin and chubby cheeks under his white beard.... why do so many men think that a beard will make their face look slimmer.. it really doesn’t 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I watched that video and not only does Chris have some significant moobs but he’s also got a double chin and chubby cheeks under his white beard.... why do so many men think that a beard will make their face look slimmer.. it really doesn’t 

At the end of the video Amy commented that she didn’t know where Felix was. Did it look like they were at the farm to you, when she panned at the end?

15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

At the end of the video Amy commented that she didn’t know where Felix was. Did it look like they were at the farm to you, when she panned at the end?

I wondered about that too because it looked like they might be on the farm and the fact that she let Felix off the leash and didn’t know where he was also made me think they must be walking at the farm.... whenever she’s just out walking in her neighborhood she always has Felix on his leash.

I could see a barn and stuff in the background but I’m not sure if it was Matt’s barn or not 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 1