Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 6/28/2020 at 10:17 AM, AZChristian said:

Even after the apology, the Roloffs still filed suit on constitutional grounds.  They literally tried to make a Federal case out of it, threatening to go to the US Supreme Court if necessary.

The Roloffs should know that it's not up to them to take their case to The US Supreme Court. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Good grief Amy's constantly licking her fingers, adjusting her hair, she literally tears the bread with her teeth rather than biting off a piece and chewing.... She's talking with her mouth full of food, bits of food and spit flying everywhere... and all the while wiping her nose with the back of her hand.... So gross I had to turn it off.  😲

Amy eats like a caveman, she looks sweaty and greasy like she needs to take a shower.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good grief Amy's constantly licking her fingers, adjusting her hair, she literally tears the bread with her teeth rather than biting off a piece and chewing.... She's talking with her mouth full of food, bits of food and spit flying everywhere... and all the while wiping her nose with the back of her hand.... So gross I had to turn it off.  😲

Amy eats like a caveman, she looks sweaty and greasy like she needs to take a shower.

I didn't watch the video but she looks like this most all of the time 🤢 I just can't see Chris looking at her and thinking "this is who I want to spend the rest of my life with"  oh well......

• Love 11
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video: (Part 2)

Most of the comments mention Amy licking her fingers. 🤢

I didn't watch her video, but doesn't it seem all kinds of ironic/disgusting she did this special contest for the essential workers.... and people like her are literally the reason Covid is spreading like wildfire. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

I didn't watch the video but she looks like this most all of the time 🤢 I just can't see Chris looking at her and thinking "this is who I want to spend the rest of my life with"  oh well......

Oh I think he looks at her and sees $$$$$! Most Realtors supplement their spouse salary.   Realtors sell, on average, 6-8 homes a year!   With that said I'm thinking Chris is in the 6-8 home sales a year and the show checks have to be like 'money from heaven'!

• Love 1
On 7/13/2020 at 4:28 PM, ginger90 said:

Video: (Part 2)

Most of the comments mention Amy licking her fingers. 🤢

So I watched part two and even though I don't think I could ever eat anything Amy cooks her appetizers appealed to me!

Amy picked her fingers, wiped her nose and those bangs!!!!!

I noticed her friend took one of the appetizers from way back on the plate.  One Amy didn't have her nose in!  I'd love to be a fly on the wall when her friends discuss her cooking etiquette!  I bet that's a hoot!

Anyway I had everything in the house so I fixed them for lunch!

They were delicious!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Oh please Amy.  He's living there for free and collecting a big TLC check!  No part time real estate work because of the Corona Virus so he hammers a couple of boards together.  Put him on the camera and get your closeups out of there!  I swear I'm having nightmares about you popping up at the bottom of my bed!!!

• LOL 14

well vs we'll. 

look it up Amy.

auto correct probably did that but proofreading doesn't seem to be something she bothers with.

she just looooves to stick that close up face in the pictures.

yogurt and fruit for breakfast - gee, thanks, I never would have thought of that. 😐

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

That picture of her is awful.  I have to give her credit for not giving a shit what she looks like in pictures.  Good for her.

I think it's driven by her bull headed attitude.

The more that people point out how unattractive it is the more she does it and the close-ups seem to be getting closer!  😂

Whenever Amy receives criticism she digs in her heels and doubles down on the stupidity.

Just wait until Chris has to deal with THAT Amy.... the stubborn, angry, bitter little pill that always thinks she's right.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

966DEF9E-6B55-4CD3-BC71-F5C6001056F9.jpeg

FA553F07-CC93-4915-A015-62A6E0463919.jpeg

First pic I've ever seen of Chris looking even slightly enthused. Lol.

I'm no expert on motorcycles, but I think an "Indian" is somewhat of a collectors bike and quite expensive. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm no expert on motorcycles, but I think an "Indian" is somewhat of a collectors bike and quite expensive. 

Maybe he bought it with the realtor's fee he got paid from being Amy's agent on the house purchase.  

Indians can be pretty pricey, but we've not seen that he has a lot of other living expenses (no ex-wife or kids).  To be honest, I don't care how much he spent on his bike.  I just can't figure out why - after a lifetime of bachelorhood - he looked at her and her personality and said, "Yep.  This is THE one."

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

just can't figure out why - after a lifetime of bachelorhood - he looked at her and her personality and said, "Yep.  This is THE one."

Low self esteem

1 hour ago, LucindaWalsh said:

Looking at the pictures I found myself wondering if she crashed in on a guys day out? 

I thought the same thing

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe he bought it with the realtor's fee he got paid from being Amy's agent on the house purchase.  

Indians can be pretty pricey, but we've not seen that he has a lot of other living expenses (no ex-wife or kids).  To be honest, I don't care how much he spent on his bike.  I just can't figure out why - after a lifetime of bachelorhood - he looked at her and her personality and said, "Yep.  This is THE one."

Exactly! It makes no sense to me either. But it should be interesting to see if these 2 have a lasting relationship.

Eta: I have no problem with Chris's choice of motorcycle. I was simply commenting on how nice the bike is. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

7 pictures:

I thought it said.. "love riding my man Chris" 

I think she's taking a dig at us... Not that long ago someone posted how unattractive her helmet hair is... and all of a sudden she doesn't care about "helmet hair"

Look at her going all rebel with her shaggy bangs, bandana, tight jeans and heavy metal t-shirt! 🎸 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Bunch of pictures....

I can't quite figure out what's going on with her bangs in the first pic.

I got a trim last week including my bangs... My bangs start at the top of my forehead but Amys bangs look like they start up on the top of her head and it's all combed forward... Not sure if I've ever seen that before.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

IMO, Amy's bangs are just too long. They are constantly in her eyes. If she would trim them up, she may not have to constantly touch her hair when she's 'cooking'. Touching hair, licking fingers then touching the food in her recipes....YUCK. That counter is just too high for her to move gracefully over. She really needs a higher footstool. Someone should tell her...oh and pass the PARMESIAN CHEESE.

• LOL 4
On 7/19/2020 at 9:10 AM, AZChristian said:

$$$$$$

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1F5F2AE7-2C69-4F81-B698-FAB03F399286.jpeg

MY EYES!!!!! MY FREAKING EYES!!!!!!  😫

I'm really wondering about her, why does she feel like she needs to be in every picture even if she's looks horrendous?!?!??

Edited by Dustbunny
spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I too was startled when scrolling since I thought, cool she isn't...oh geeze there she is popping up all wonky and unkempt looking. I am not unattractive but I photograph horribly so I feel for her. When she is caught in candid moments (like the one I mentioned above with Chris and the motorcycle ride) she does look great, it is just those up close selfies that do her no justice. I do hope she has a makeover in the countdown time before the wedding.  She has shown in the past that she can have attractive hairstyles so I don't know why she is attached to the stringy, bad color hair now.  

I totally agree with you, she can look nice when she doesn't have the camera 6 inches from her face.... no one over 50 should hold the cam that close lolol

Someone (it might have been JoanArgh) posted a few pics of Amy a while back and pointed out how good she can look with her hair styled and the camera is at a proper distance.

there's no reason for Amy to look so rough, she's her own worst enemy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/4/2020 at 2:09 PM, LucyEth said:

It's overdone, way too busy.  Everything is crammed in, looks bad IMO.  Less is better.

No way! the more flowers the better!  My backyard neighbor has her entire backyard filled with flowers, she doesn't even have to mow. Tons of work (she's out there every day) but it's gorgeous and I envy it. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

No way! the more flowers the better!  My backyard neighbor has her entire backyard filled with flowers, she doesn't even have to mow. Tons of work (she's out there every day) but it's gorgeous and I envy it. 

To each his own!

• Love 1
On 7/21/2020 at 7:46 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

Molly is one sweet girl.  I can surely see why she stepped away from the show.

Thank goodness we had know all, tell all, Amy to lead us through the bread making process!

Gosh she annoys me!

• Love 7
(edited)

I just watched a short video that I'd never seen.  This looks like it was made a few years ago.  Amy has blonde hair!  She was making pork-fried rice and she was very professional.  She didn't lick her fingers or flick her hair. Why has she regressed?

Edited by DonnaMae
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

I just watched a short video that I'd never seen.  This looks like it was made a few years ago.  Amy has blonde hair!  She was making pork-fried rice and she was very professional.  She didn't lick her fingers or flick her hair. Why has she regressed?

We’ll probably because she knows it all’. Just ask her anything 😎!

• Useful 1